Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 15, 2022 8:23 AM
Jul 2018
Let's go yoko is back! And ofcourse Kino regret making this decision.
I'm hyped for what's coming!
Jun 7, 2022 10:54 AM

Feb 2021
Decent episode for the most part
Aug 15, 2022 2:36 PM

Apr 2018
Big thot girlfriend Yonko Donko IS BACK ELTSGOOOOOOOOOO!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 8, 2023 1:09 PM

Aug 2022
I got so excited seeing Yoko appear at the end!
Aug 16, 2023 8:49 PM

Apr 2023
ok i think its getting cool again. this rocks maybe
Feb 29, 11:56 PM

Dec 2022
YES YES YOKO YES YES YES fuck that boring Nia BITCH oh man yes
Mar 26, 3:43 AM
Feb 2023
Es mi anime favorito y a mi parecer el mejor de todos los tiempos
Mar 26, 5:08 PM

Mar 2022
Yoko! Yoko is back! Yoko is back on our screens! I mean I know it was literally just a few seconds of her at the end but damn it, when she shot at evil Nia that was so good! “So, I leave for a while and then you have to go and become a boring bitch.” So epic that line so epic. This is why we needed Yoko so badly during this whole thing with Rossiu. Speaking of which it seems his little plan to evacuate everyone on this planet isn’t really going according to plan. What a shocker. It’s almost like the Anti Spirals don’t give a shit about what he’s planning and just attack the city anyway. This is why you can’t just imprison your own supreme commander based on what you think is the right thing to do. Again if Simon hadn’t of intervened when the Anti Spirals attacked the first time, there would be no people around and the city would’ve been destroyed. Yes Rossiu gives Kittan back Simon’s drill to power Gurren Lagann but that doesn’t mean anything when Rossiu has for the past couple of episodes just been an ass to Simon and essentially brought doom and destruction to the very city he helped bring to the surface world, he didn’t bother to protect Simon from the mob by the way, Simon the very person who was his ally, helped him out of his tribe and exposed the elder chief who believed in a false god, served as technical advisor AND again was his co-pilot for Gurren Lagann after Kamina died in battle and also he didn’t even give a single thought to what Kamina would’ve thought or at least once thought: “Am I doing what’s right? Would Kamina approve of this if he was still alive?” NOPE! He just shrugs it off and continues on with this idiotic plan anyway.

Like no shit, Rossiu the Anti Spirals are attacking anyway, they aren’t going to wait until you have everyone OFF the planet, there gonna strike you when you are vulnerable. For a person who’s grounded in logic and reason, you failed to even consider the possibility of that happening. Did you also consider that when the moon comes crashing down that the people left on the planet are just going to burn a fiery death anyway? No? What are we too obvious? Nah that couldn’t be! It’s like my god dude you are so dense! Moving away from Rossiu, Kittan on the other hand is proving to be a major badass because he decides to use a fricking shotgun on one of the Anti-Spirals. Granted it’s not gonna do much to it but damn that’s a pretty cool moment. We even got treated to a fight between Simon and Viral in prison which was also pretty cool as well. Such an awesome episode, such an awesome episode this one.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

accela - Sep 29, 2007

1152 by LinaThePotion »»
Apr 25, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

204 by Trash_Monkeyy »»
Apr 16, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Aug 19, 2007

174 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 1, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheWestExit - Aug 6, 2007

217 by AbyssGundyr »»
Mar 31, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

broaz - Jul 29, 2007

194 by phantom346 »»
Mar 25, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.