Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2011 12:42 PM
Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode that ends the match with Hakuren. Most important thing, however, happens after the match.
Nov 9, 2011 12:51 PM

Feb 2010
YES, Finally Tobitaka will show up!!

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Nov 9, 2011 1:50 PM

Jan 2010
great episode. kegeyama is really talented, to have a goal in his very first match. and i think tenma will be a goalkeeper sometime in the future too because raimon don't have other goalkeeper. and it looks like kidou's training will make everyone stronger especially shinnsuke. also tobitaka's role seems to be like hibiki in the early episodes of inazuma eleven.
Nov 9, 2011 2:22 PM
Feb 2008
I didn't like this episode so much - seems like Go starts to lose niveau ... The match felt very rushed and I didn't understand how Hikaru could become such a great player in such a short time - I mean before he couldn't even dribble ... The new players are all geniuses, it's no fun this way. And it seems like Fubuki won't stay with Raimon - I don't want him to leave! Fubuki please stay! T.T

Maybe next episode will be better, Kidou as coach seems promising but I'm not particulary interested in Tobitaka - hope his entrance will be short.
Nov 9, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2008
Caydra said:
I didn't understand how Hikaru could become such a great player in such a short time

That's perhaps his charm... a principiant that learns things quickly (we saw him doing a good dribble after only doing it wrong two times. And when he made a shoot, it was quite potent that even Sangoku almost got knocked down) ;)
Nov 9, 2011 3:26 PM

Apr 2010
Rushed matches were a problem in the first series as well, so I'm kinda used it to by now. And of course, Hikaru has to have some genius considering who he's related to.

Where is exactly is Endou heading that he gave the reins to Kidou?
Nov 10, 2011 10:16 AM
Feb 2008
LAboy456 said:
Caydra said:
I didn't understand how Hikaru could become such a great player in such a short time

That's perhaps his charm... a principiant that learns things quickly (we saw him doing a good dribble after only doing it wrong two times. And when he made a shoot, it was quite potent that even Sangoku almost got knocked down) ;)

But it's very boring that new super players constantly pop up ot of nowhere ...
Nov 11, 2011 6:38 AM
Feb 2008
Ok I correct my previous statement - I just watched the episode with spanish subs and at the end Endou says that Fifth sector might have another goal than just dominating soccer and he leaves to investigate that. Definitly sounds interesting, doesn't it?
Nov 11, 2011 11:58 PM

Apr 2010
^World domination. :]
Nov 12, 2011 8:41 AM

Oct 2008
Ahh.. what did Fubuki tell Endou?

Well.. it must be something really predictable but I don't want to start spoiling myself by starting to think about it..

Kidou will definitely make a good coach. Endou is more of a motivator and I always have doubts about his tactical knowledge. In that aspect, I think Kidou is more superior as Kidou was a playmaker when he was a player.
Nov 12, 2011 9:21 AM

Aug 2010
Of course it's World domination, that's what 150+ episode of Ina Ele thought us: You can easily conquer the world.....with Football!
Nov 19, 2011 11:08 PM

May 2010
chan-chan said:
Ahh.. what did Fubuki tell Endou?

Well.. it must be something really predictable but I don't want to start spoiling myself by starting to think about it..

Kidou will definitely make a good coach. Endou is more of a motivator and I always have doubts about his tactical knowledge. In that aspect, I think Kidou is more superior as Kidou was a playmaker when he was a player.

But still Endou was the main character & is also the main one now although he is a coach now,Kidou may be a playmaker but I doubt they are going to do as well as in Endou's coaching.
Apr 15, 8:57 PM

Jun 2015
Nishiki Ryouma to the rescueeeeeeee or not. i can't believe his position matters. Are they seriously trying to make us believe that that crap matters?! What a dumbass point.

Wow, that was a really cool normal goal from Hikaru.

Sangoku being useless as usual. Tenma is a way better goalie than Sangoku will ever be.

Go back to the zoo, Seki.

Nani! Endou quits?!
phantom346Apr 15, 9:00 PM
Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 40 Discussion

emeth_asher - Feb 15, 2012

4 by phantom346 »»
Apr 25, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 39 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 8, 2012

8 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 38 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 1, 2012

3 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 37 Discussion

emeth_asher - Jan 25, 2012

6 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 36 Discussion

LAboy456 - Jan 18, 2012

11 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.