Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 28, 2011 12:15 AM

Sep 2008
DeathfireD said:
Xinil mentioned a year or two ago that user votes don't count until a show has aired 25% (or maybe it was 40% I cant remember) of it's episodes. No idea if it still works that way. If it does then complaining about user scores is kind of pointless.
That isn't how it works.

Only user scores that count are those that have seen at least 1/5 of the episodes. While it is airing, the episode count is unknown so it counts all votes. When anime finishes airing, episode number becomes definite and drops all scores from people who have not seen at least 1/5 of it causing massive score increase on anime. Happens to all airing anime which is why their score always goes up so much right after it finished airing.

This is also the reason for why anime with 100+ episodes get a higher score as the user would need to have seen at least 20+ episodes for it to count and haters would never watch that much.

eg Gintama. (No offense to Gintama, but this is true.)
Oct 28, 2011 12:26 AM

Oct 2011
5layer said:
DeathfireD said:
Xinil mentioned a year or two ago that user votes don't count until a show has aired 25% (or maybe it was 40% I cant remember) of it's episodes. No idea if it still works that way. If it does then complaining about user scores is kind of pointless.
That isn't how it works.

Only user scores that count are those that have seen at least 1/5 of the episodes. While it is airing, the episode count is unknown so it counts all votes. When anime finishes airing, episode number becomes definite and drops all scores from people who have not seen at least 1/5 of it causing massive score increase on anime. Happens to all airing anime which is why their score always goes up so much right after it finished airing.

This is also the reason for why anime with 100+ episodes get a higher score as the user would need to have seen at least 20+ episodes for it to count and haters would never watch that much.

eg Gintama. (No offense to Gintama, but this is true.)

Wow, that's actually pretty informative, thanks a lot for that info 5layer!
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 28, 2011 12:30 AM
Aug 2010
the way I see it... you rate the episodes so far... if you see a 10 on 2 episodes makes you think the 2 eps are good... doesn't mean is not going to suck at the end, simply that you might want to add to your plans to view
Oct 28, 2011 12:51 AM

Oct 2011
DrHouse said:

Obviously a review definably cannot be absolutely objective. It's a judgement, an opinion, so at some point the reviewer's own views are going to come into play. That's why I'm saying that it's ridiculous to say that a review can't be decent just because it is what it is.

Of course, just because a review can't be 100% objective, that doesn't mean that it can't be objective. Reviews can and should be based on the content of anime and the reviewers own knowledge of the medium. Which is, bringing us back on topic, why it's so stupid to see people rating an anime after they've watched less than 10% of it. They have practically nothing to base their score on besides art.

Also, a disclaimer that something involves a personal opinion doesn't make a review any more objective. Possibly it might make things more transparent, but certainly not more objective.

I agree with what you've wrote.
Decent review doesn't need to be 100% objective - for me it would be even boring a bit :)
Of course writing review of whole series after 1-2 episodes is weird - I can imagine reason why someone does it but I don't get the point.

About the last part - well it's simply my personal preference.
I just like to know what did autor feel when was watching the movie. I'm also a lot into that feeling department, so for me it's also an information.
But also if it's more transparent it's easier to get from where did some statement came and so on. If someone wrote "i was bored as hell on this movie" you'll may have a picture what is in that review - and can somehow adjust the final mark (if for example enjoyment is part of it). Best of course would be if after statement like it show would be treated fair - but that's not so often :/

shadowtsunami said:

I read reviews of people who know how to write them lol. And I already created a post but no one responded lol oh well. What other 2 pages do you read reviews on.

Basically I read Star Crossed blog for search of some good shows - and also those impresions of episodes.
And sometimes Nihon Review - but they don't put so often :] I don't always agree with final score but reading review is informative enough.
ok also from time to time THEM - if I need some more informations and such.
Oct 28, 2011 1:18 AM

Apr 2010
DeathfireD said:
I think most people rate a show they like high and adjust it's rank as the show is airing, at least I do anyway. I almost always start at a 8 or 9 and by the last episode it normal changes dramatically.

That's exactly what I do... I give the show about 3-4 episodes before I score it, and then as the show goes on I change it if needed, and after I finish it I'll make my final decision.

The problem is people rating the show after 1 or 2 episodes and then not changing it, whether it's high or low. A lot of shows scores are brought down heavily cause idiots rate it 2 after 1 episode and leave it like that. If you're not going to watch it all, don't rate it. All shows I've dropped I get rid of the rating.
Oct 28, 2011 11:22 AM

Jun 2009
Was Guilty Crown overhyped? Most likely.

Is Guilty Crown overrated? Well, we should watch Guilty Crown to its completion and reflect on the anime as a whole before we can deem it as overrated or not. It's only a little more than a tenth of the way through and people are already clamoring that it's overrated garbage. That's a little harsh, don't you think?

This is why I think it's best not to have too high of expectations when starting an anime because you risk judging the anime too harshly if it doesn't reach your lofty standards.
Oct 28, 2011 11:45 AM

Apr 2011
Well IMO it's one of the best animes this season so no I don't think it's overrated. But you people who say it fall are crazy.
Oct 28, 2011 2:34 PM

Sep 2011
Overrated indeed. Thr first episode was eye-catching, but this seems rushed as of ep 3.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Oct 28, 2011 3:29 PM

Aug 2009
the only thing that deserves a 10 is the music.
Oct 28, 2011 6:36 PM

Sep 2011
SoFarGone said:
the only thing that deserves a 10 is the music.

I would like to point out the character designs: especially inori, were good.

This series is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overhyped. Well see how it is as it's completing.
Oct 30, 2011 2:36 AM

Jul 2011
after watching two episodes, plot wise i give this anime 4 point because its too cliche and predictable..
but because the art is sooooooo gorgeous, i give it 7... this is going to be just an OK series with nothing special except the artwork
Oct 30, 2011 2:56 AM

Nov 2009
I proper wanted to get into it, but I gave up after the first episode.. which is pretty bad but it just wasn't that interesting as people said it was... :/ So it was pretty over-hyped.
Oct 30, 2011 3:27 AM
Sep 2009
Although the story was predictable, but the character design, sound, animation and art pulled it up. A good story is important but is not everything. Its an 8 for me so far.
Oct 30, 2011 3:31 AM

Aug 2011
togeyanagi said:
A good story is important but is not everything.

The world is lost...
Oct 30, 2011 3:40 AM

Jan 2007
Not really. There sure was a lot of anticipation and hype surrounding this anime before it got released, I remember even before the 1st episode aired I saw many signatures and avatars with characters from Guilty Crown in the forums, but I can't say that currently this is an overrated series, it has a 8.07 rating here, the animation looks superb and I guess those who choose to rate this series were mostly influenced by the production values and not by the story, which does not look that appealing to me(ofc I could describe the story so far in a much harsher way but let's not upset the fans).
Oct 30, 2011 3:49 AM

Dec 2009
c: People really like the first two episodes, right. So they rated them.
I don't think it's such a bad thing, maybe Guilty Crown hit the mark with their raters expectations~
I usually don't rate much until after I've finished it, sooo, I'll have to keep watching. XD

I kind of like Guilty Crown though, it almost lost me... and I'm not hooked in yet. But I'm intrigued and I want to know where the story goes. I love a good story <3.
Oct 30, 2011 3:56 AM

Oct 2011
togeyanagi said:
Although the story was predictable, but the character design, sound, animation and art pulled it up. A good story is important but is not everything. Its an 8 for me so far.

Main problem of this show is not that it's predictable (90% are) or is going by clichés (95% are).
But it's lazy... it could wait with usage of certain situation - while it don't :/
And main character :P ok he is weak... I suspect where is his story going but still

What is very good is music and visuals - and if I wouldn't care about story than I could give it 7 or 8.
For now it will be in on-hold box for me - but it would be good for some marathon after completion.

MoonGlass said:

I kind of like Guilty Crown though, it almost lost me... and I'm not hooked in yet. But I'm intrigued and I want to know where the story goes. I love a good story <3.

I agree with it - but for me series which I look like it is C3... what they will make now :P
Oct 30, 2011 12:38 PM

Sep 2011
Tiago97 said:
togeyanagi said:
A good story is important but is not everything.

The world is lost...

I'm not sure if he meant story or plot. Because IMO story is how it's executed while plot relates to what it is compromising.

So yeah, doesn't need good plot but good execution.

Like boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai is good.
Oct 30, 2011 12:43 PM

Aug 2011
GodlyKyon said:
I'm not sure if he meant story or plot. Because IMO story is how it's executed while plot relates to what it is compromising.

So yeah, doesn't need good plot but good execution.

Hmm... for me:
story = story AND plot
execution = execution

Not rocket science.
Oct 30, 2011 1:20 PM

Mar 2010
shadowtsunami said:
Karhu said:
No series should be rated on so early stage unless the show is utter shit. Instead of rating they give a number which tells them fanboy-level.

No even that is not true. Remember it is not how you start but how you finish.

Last I checked, it was: "It's not the beginning or the ending of a journey, but the journey itself." I'll add, "It's also who you're with on said journey."

Hence the reason why the anime shounen should NEVER be spineless man-babies. (Your "all-female animu" is not gonna cut it either.)

And I agree. The overrating of the lot of animu here and there is horribly misleading. I guess it's too much to ask for the lot of people to... base their views on what they've experienced from the animu as oppose to looking at how pretty the animation is. (I seriously believe that fans of anime like CLANNAD and MM! have not life whatsoever, but TMMHO.)
Nov 2, 2011 4:16 AM

May 2011
Why don't people just rate an anime after the series has actually reached a decent amount of episodes eg episode 12 in a 24 episode series or episode 5 in a 12 episode series. That way we can all have a fair judgement of things. No series is too overrated or underrated at this stage. I think at this stage the series is gaining a 'like' or 'dislike' depending on peoples 'fanboy'/'fangirl' level. We'll know for sure if it's too overrated or not after we actually finish the series and are able to rate it; overall based on story and characters/ enjoyment/ and a tad bit of 'fan' charisma if it lasts that long. Overrated and Overhyped or too different words my friend. I think for now the hype is alright since its a new series. Is it overrated? I don't think so yet...just be patient and wait till it ends and you can be the judge of that yourself.

Nov 2, 2011 9:20 AM

Jan 2008
This show has been terrible so far. I excused the cliche first episode because the art was really good, but the plot so far is the just the same, tired, lame, done-to-death, generic anime crap. I don't get why these producers don't look for series that are just a little bit original.

I mean come on, what the fuck is this? Anime right now is like rap in 2006. There's like 2-3 new good shows a year. It's pathetic.

Nov 2, 2011 9:25 AM

Oct 2011
masaba said:
This show has been terrible so far. I excused the cliche first episode because the art was really good, but the plot so far is the just the same, tired, lame, done-to-death, generic anime crap. I don't get why these producers don't look for series that are just a little bit original.

I mean come on, what the fuck is this? Anime right now is like rap in 2006. There's like 2-3 new good shows a year. It's pathetic.

But it will sell :3 (ah i feel like Captain Obvious, it's a good day than :)

It's pretty, has some fanservice, they are running and shooting... so it will be popular.
Ok they could make it in a good way (like Ben-to) but thats it.

On other side (and I'm biassed here) we have KyoAni who made Nichijou - no moeblob, no drama - and they failed. So next time to prevent loses they too will make something "normal".
Dalek-bakaNov 2, 2011 9:44 AM
Nov 2, 2011 9:49 AM

Mar 2010
I think that you have to consider that persons perpective.

The first anime series I watched was Gungrave which I thought was amazing untill I watched Air and Claymore. Both were better in my opinion but altered my rating system. If Air is the best I have seen then all others must be compared against it.

It all comes down to how high you have set the bar. I do however think that you can't really judge a show properly untill it's finished.
Nov 3, 2011 7:01 AM
Nov 2008
Mal rating is always messed up because there are no set rules or supervision. Some ppl only rate 1, 9, 10... Also, you generally only rate shows you watched, that probably means you like it enough to start it and not drop it after the first ep so it will almost always be higher than it should be.

Most of the people who rate it high (9 and 10) probably haven't seen too many anime. They haven't seen some truly awesome titles so they think this is way above average. And there are those who just love this show because it fits their niche perfectly and they score it subjectively (I do that too...).

Objectively this show should be around 7,5 imo (yeah I just contradicted myself in the same sentence idc, you get what I mean), animation and sound are strong points, but the setting really drags it down with the cheesy, 100 times done before stuff. Story looks average but can't really judge that based on 3 episodes. It might become a superb story later... Overall, with how the ratings on this site are, relative to other ratings it's ok.

In the end debating ratings is pointless but it's fun and I'm doing it right now so I should stfu^^.

It's also annoying that a show like this has such high budget while awesome manga titles never get an adaptation or even if they do get one they mess it up hard.

Long rant in spoiler tag:
Nov 3, 2011 9:46 AM

Dec 2010
Overrated? Guilty Crown is getting so much unnecessary hate it stopped being funny EPISODES ago, and we haven't even entered the second digits yet. -.-
Nov 3, 2011 5:57 PM

Dec 2009
Hyping/Liking = Totally fine
Hating = Totally bad

I have never understood this type of logic.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 3, 2011 6:10 PM

Jul 2010
Don't care for the story much its alright 7-8 in my opinion but the music is over 9000/10 that's why I'm rounding it and rating it a 9 so far.

Dat OP, Dat ED
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Nov 3, 2011 6:23 PM
Mar 2011
the point is its not very well adapted from the source
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 3, 2011 7:06 PM

Mar 2010
Lauriet said:
Overrated? Guilty Crown is getting so much unnecessary hate it stopped being funny EPISODES ago, and we haven't even entered the second digits yet. -.-

Hating on Guilty Crown has nothing to do with being funny. It has to do with the fact that anime creators can F### the rest of us whenever they want. Hence the real reason why animu is a niche market in the West; and why you're paying for animu 5 times how much you'd pay for a Walmart-sold live-action movie.
Nov 3, 2011 8:37 PM

Oct 2011
The problem with this show is that it's too shallow. Sure, younger audiences can easily get wowed by the decent art, music, and animation, but outside of that, there really isn't much keeping us interested. Sure, we got what was promised on the trailer - great music, art, ani. - but they did it in an uninteresting, obvious, way, with hardly any mystery or plot to connect the episodes. Basically, we got what we expected, but outside of that, there's nothing mind-blowing.
Nov 3, 2011 9:05 PM

Jun 2009
Akai-Ryuusei said:

I thought that this was an anime original series?

Edit: Actually there is an unpublished manga, but the anime is the source. At least according to MAL anyway.
Ston3_FreeN7Nov 3, 2011 9:09 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 3, 2011 10:53 PM

Oct 2011
insan3soldiern said:
Akai-Ryuusei said:

Edit: Actually there is an unpublished manga, but the anime is the source. At least according to MAL anyway.

The anime is the original source. The manga and game are spin offs.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Nov 4, 2011 8:43 AM

Apr 2008
It`s not overrated.
Becaus these 4 episodes has been great, and I don`t think there`s anything wrong with people scoring those 4 epsiodes 7-10.
There`s great action, it`s exciting, nice op and ed, great characthers, the main guy isn`t a wuzz and more.

Nov 4, 2011 10:20 AM

Jun 2010
I wouldn't say overrated. Surely many people approach the anime cause of the animation and music and there was a lot of hype before it airs. And ok, let's not judge it yet when there are so many episodes left.
Nov 4, 2011 10:32 AM
Mar 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
insan3soldiern said:
Akai-Ryuusei said:

The anime is the original source. The manga and game are spin offs.

iv also as im not a huge an of super cell muisc is nevr be liked by me

also the Seiyuu cast is not that stacked either if you compare it tot say LOGH's Cast as of its release that and famous seiyu in small roles you see so to say the cast is good is ok by modern standard not over good or bad

ad honest mistake i made since i saw the PV for the game bfor the anime PV i thought the game came first
DateYutakaNov 4, 2011 10:37 AM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 4, 2011 11:34 AM

Feb 2010
Marow said:
Hyping/Liking = Totally fine
Hating = Totally bad

same here , that review complaining about haters in first episode an then giving it a 10 makes me puke.
Nov 4, 2011 1:50 PM

Jun 2009
Vanisher said:
Marow said:
My own opinions = Totally fine
All other opinions = Totally bad

same here , that review complaining about haters in first episode an then giving it a 10 makes me puke.
No, I think you understand perfectly well.
Nov 4, 2011 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
DrHouse said:
Vanisher said:
Marow said:

I wouldn't mind you telling me. I'm actually only curious, as this is a phenomenon that has started to become more and more common lately, anime or not. So, please, tell me.

Edit. Oh, I see what you did there, changed what I said! :P
But no, in all honesty, I'm curious about what I said.

How come it's fine to like something, but not to dislike?

Nov 4, 2011 4:22 PM

Jun 2009
Marow said:
DrHouse said:
Vanisher said:
Marow said:

I wouldn't mind you telling me. I'm actually only curious, as this is a phenomenon that has started to become more and more common lately, anime or not. So, please, tell me.

Because it's better to have a positive attitude rather than a negative one.
Nov 4, 2011 5:50 PM

Dec 2009
DrHouse said:
Marow said:
DrHouse said:
Vanisher said:
Marow said:

Kind of a shallow reason, honestly. Just love everything in the world then?

Nov 4, 2011 10:18 PM

Oct 2011
Marow said:
DrHouse said:
Marow said:
DrHouse said:
Vanisher said:
Marow said:

If I'm going to offer my input on this, I'd say that:

If you're going to hate something, or dislike it, you need more of a reason to do that than you'd need to like it.

It's always easier to like something than hate it, and always harder to justify hating than liking. It's just how things are.

Right now the series is sitting at a solid 9 from me.
Nov 4, 2011 11:58 PM

Sep 2011
Although the visuals and music are really good, the plot feels very lackluster and generic in my opinion. The characters -- well, the designs are compelling, but I don't really see anything special in terms of the character development. That said, it's only been four episodes so I do (sort of) have hope that it will pick up in the areas that it's currently lacking in. But for now, this series is purely guilty pleasure for me.

And yeah, it's a bit overhyped.
BaryeNov 5, 2011 12:05 AM
Nov 5, 2011 12:24 AM

Jan 2011
I came into this series with no expectations or any previous knowledge about this, and so far I am drawn into the quality of visuals and sound for every episode.

There's much room for plot with 22 episodes instead of the usual 12 that you'd get from an anime of this quality.
Nov 5, 2011 12:34 AM

Jan 2010
There's def. been hype because of all the people behind this anime.
I think it's because of this anime's failure to meet expectations (so far) that it's getting a bit of hate.

It's a bit unjust, but you can sort of see why it's happening.

I mean c'mon.. throw all your bias aside the plot is pretty darn shallow atm, but visually, "IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLLLLL @_@".
The sound track is also pretty kick ass (though I found the OP was a bit of a let down compared with the chunks of it we got in the 2nd PV).

The only way I would see this series redeeming itself would be through justifying this as part of Shu's development. Then again, if they were to drag this out until (quite probably) the last few episodes - you'd have a shit anime, that had nothing but art and music to compliment it.

Quite common these days if I must admit.

And gosh do I hate the typical nutless main character that attains some Godly power and screams in a rather high pitched voice when slashing stuff.
Need more heroes like those in AIKI and Veritas.. honestly LOL

This quality of this anime would have increased 10 fold had they given the powers to Gai.
Nov 5, 2011 12:34 AM

Oct 2010
Marow said:

Key word was "better". Usually people come to these discussion threads because they want to discuss things they liked or found interesting about a show. Criticism may arise from things they find questionable, but that isn't all their posts are about. If people are only offering negative views on the show, obviously fans are going to start to tire from it and they're going to start questioning why those people are even still watching it. Even though they might respect other people have different opinions, it doesn't mean they have to enjoy reading them.

And honestly I find people who bitch and whine about every little detail just as annoying if not more than the fans who are blindly in love with the show. I could cop the latter up to being newer fans of anime and the like but for the former however... a few just come off to me as people who are stubborn grumpy wannabe elitists who are only watching the show just because they want to complain.

Most of this weeks' comments have been much better though with a good mix of criticism and positivity.

As for whether this series is overrated or not only time will tell. It was over hyped though which might have set a lot of people up for disappointment but really that just their fault for putting expectations up so high.
LeiciaNov 5, 2011 4:28 AM
Nov 5, 2011 8:45 AM
Apr 2008
kuripuri said:
Marow said:

Key word was "better". Usually people come to these discussion threads because they want to discuss things they liked or found interesting about a show. Criticism may arise from things they find questionable, but that isn't all their posts are about. If people are only offering negative views on the show, obviously fans are going to start to tire from it and they're going to start questioning why those people are even still watching it. Even though they might respect other people have different opinions, it doesn't mean they have to enjoy reading them.

And honestly I find people who bitch and whine about every little detail just as annoying if not more than the fans who are blindly in love with the show. I could cop the latter up to being newer fans of anime and the like but for the former however... a few just come off to me as people who are stubborn grumpy wannabe elitists who are only watching the show just because they want to complain.

Most of this weeks' comments have been much better though with a good mix of criticism and positivity.

As for whether this series is overrated or not only time will tell. It was over hyped though which might have set a lot of people up for disappointment but really that just their fault for putting expectations up so high.

People like stateing their opinions and that is what these forums are for. Watching an episode and not liking anything in it doesen't exclude people from saying what they thought about the episode, even if they didn't enjoy it at all.

I disagree with you about the blind fanbois. I'll read an angry cynic's opinion over a person who blindly loves a show any day of the week. People who complain are bitter eliteists? If a show is shit and somebody doesen't like it, it doesen't mean they were watching it to complain. Theres a massive difference between warranted criticism and blind hate.

Don't know how you've gotten tired of the negative comments in the threads. Since from what Ive seen, the comments have been overwhelmingly positive.

Comments have been much better? You mean more positive? Unless comments that criticise and are negative are bad?

If their hype was realistic it's not their fault. But the show, for being poorly done.
Nov 5, 2011 11:34 AM
Oct 2011
I used to think that this show was greatly overrated.

Until I watched eps 3, and then 4.
Nov 5, 2011 11:47 AM

Nov 2010
Probably for some people its hard to round up decent amount of anime to watch this season - which is understandible, so they vouch for this one just to justify watching it. By comparison to garbage like mashiroiro, makenki and horizon it will still hover around the middle of rankings for this quarter.

But the weird powers out of nowhere and overdone CG wont make it a contender from year's perspective.
Nov 5, 2011 12:26 PM
Aug 2011
Ok, it has yet to show that it is a masterpiece, but it is one of the best of this season.
So I don't think it's overrated..
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.