Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2011 12:49 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Krillian got stabbed.. though it was kinda of a good thing since Gohan got pissed off..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 9, 2017 2:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Krilin is alive!!!
Gohan when he was ungry is stronger, altouh is weak if compare to Freezer!!! :/
Feb 19, 2020 11:41 PM

Aug 2012
Gohan's rage strength has been perhaps the most definable characteristic of his so far, certainly it's the most plot relevant one but I like how it isn't a simple win solution. No fight so far has really relied on it to reach it's conclusion (with Raditz being the closest to an exception there), but it's definitely an attribute to the battles that feels natural and not cheap. What I like about it here in particular, is not only is it an awesome moment for Gohan and only like, a minor dent to Frieza, but I do like that it carries on the build over the Super Saiyan lore. With Vegeta now questioning if Gohan is the one of legend, we've got three candidates for the position now, and while I think the lead candidate is pretty obvious, it's nice to have the other possibilities acknowledged to help build up the legend.
Oct 17, 2021 1:24 PM

Dec 2007
vegeta seeing super sayan in everything he does, and after that he saying he was too optimistic xD
Terrestrious said:
Gohan's rage strength has been perhaps the most definable characteristic of his so far, certainly it's the most plot relevant one but I like how it isn't a simple win solution. No fight so far has really relied on it to reach it's conclusion (with Raditz being the closest to an exception there), but it's definitely an attribute to the battles that feels natural and not cheap. What I like about it here in particular, is not only is it an awesome moment for Gohan and only like, a minor dent to Frieza, but I do like that it carries on the build over the Super Saiyan lore.
angry gohan in this stage doesn't leads nothing because he can't control and maintain his power enough to rise it to max.
Jun 6, 2:48 PM
Jan 2017
Got to admit. Despite everything I said last chapter. Its always good to see Gohan go berserk.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 303 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 302 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 300 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

3 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 299 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 296 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.