Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (37) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2019 8:41 AM
May 2016
God_Yaboku said:
123fendas said:

Yeah, this anime was fuckin terrible! I will never let other people tell me to keep watching an anime ever again.

trashing a masterpiece like this saying it is terrible when you are probably in an absolute minority is not the correct way to put your subjective opinion.

Argumentum ad populum.

Being a minority does not mean that one should not "trash" anime which one dislikes.

God_Yaboku said:
123fendas said:

Yeah, this anime was fuckin terrible! I will never let other people tell me to keep watching an anime ever again.

Even I was about to drop steins gate after 2 episodes when I first watched it but my friends insisted me to continue and it ended up becoming one of the irreplaceable favorites for me and I am sure I am not alone in this, there must be many who had similar experience like me.

That is a probabilistic risk, though.
Oct 21, 2019 9:50 AM
Sep 2018
123fendas said:
God_Yaboku said:

trashing a masterpiece like this saying it is terrible when you are probably in an absolute minority is not the correct way to put your subjective opinion.

Argumentum ad populum.

Being a minority does not mean that one should not "trash" anime which one dislikes.

That's what I am telling you, you can express your opinion in a much better way without trashing. You can dislike it without trashing because it is not trash, even I can say your opinion is trash but that's not the way things should be discussed dismissing other's opinions or saying something is trash because I don't like it.
Oct 21, 2019 9:57 AM
May 2016
God_Yaboku said:
123fendas said:

Argumentum ad populum.

That's what I am telling you, you can express your opinion in a much better way without trashing. You can dislike it without trashing because it is not trash, even I can say your opinion is trash but that's not the way things should be discussed dismissing other's opinions or saying something is trash because I don't like it.

I disagree. It makes the most sense linguistically for "This anime is trash" to imply "This anime is trash to me", and that is what it linguistically implies amongst sensible people, because of course beauty is subjective.
Oct 23, 2019 12:11 PM
Nov 2016
123fendas said:

Steins;Gate is definitely the best anime for me, Steins;Gate 0 is another issue though, I hated that pointless shitty anime and I find it hard to believe that people liked that one and find it even harder to believe that there's some people out there that liked it even more than Steins;Gate. Beauty is subjective alright so I won't blame you for hating on this anime, Steins;Gate was simply not for you.

Maybe time traveling stories aren't your thing or the anime failed to pull the right strings on you, it did for me and many others though.
Oct 23, 2019 1:59 PM
May 2016
xZabuzax said:
123fendas said:

Steins;Gate is definitely the best anime for me, Steins;Gate 0 is another issue though, I hated that pointless shitty anime and I find it hard to believe that people liked that one and find it even harder to believe that there's some people out there that liked it even more than Steins;Gate. Beauty is subjective alright so I won't blame you for hating on this anime, Steins;Gate was simply not for you.

Maybe time traveling stories aren't your thing or the anime failed to pull the right strings on you, it did for me and many others though.

Thank you very much for understanding.
Nov 14, 2019 7:08 AM
Apr 2019
123fendas said:
xZabuzax said:

So I won't shoot your down before I even hear you out, but why would you even give this show a 1 for?

My opinion on this show:

I thought this show was amazing, I loved how in the first few episodes, we felt just as crazy as Okarin and not understanding what's going on with the whole time travel dynamic.

Its a shame a feeling like this can only happen once because once you seen it or read about it, etc, the feeling is over and I really hope that whoever watches this anime reads no reviews, no episode description, everything needs to be experienced just the way Oakrin experienced it and learned just how he learns it.

There was some very tiny plot holes, but that's time travel in a nut shell and I think its impossible to make a show based on time travel without having to cut corners, I mean our regular life is full of plot holes, so its fine. :p

The show is consistent (kind of), everyone remembers the other world as if it was some sort of dream or just small fragments of memory. Granted I would wonder how everyone else in the world would react to this. ( FB/Mister Braun? Moeka? Christiana Dad and the Russians? Small little plot holes here that were sadly avoided and not talked about ). Or maybe they do remember it but since their is no Sern in that world they don't care? I don't know, would of liked more info on it.

The romance is not forced ( thank god Oakrin and Mayuri were not a thing, same with Oakrin + every other girl/guy ), and Christiana and Oakrin were the main focus of everything, I am really happy they did that because those were the two people hanging out the most, doing everything with each other, it just felt so good.

And I would really want to see another part of the show where Christiana kissed Oakrin and gets her memories of the old kiss back because it was stored in the hippocampus as she said, I really would of loved just to see what would of happened after the kiss ( and to be honest I just wanted to see them kiss again and was mad when they just cut to black ).

Otherwise, It gets a 9/10 from me. A good decent ending granted the plot holes did annoy me and idk, episode 22-24 I believe were kind of weird, if it would of ended on 21 I would probably would of gave it a 10.

Maybe I just didn't like the whole "World War 3" and Future Oakrin talking to present ( or past in his case lul ) Oakrin turned me off a bit.

Or I also probably wanted an ending where Christiana also died, I am just a sick person lul
Nov 14, 2019 7:54 AM
May 2016
HealthyHP said:
123fendas said:

So I won't shoot your down before I even hear you out, but why would you even give this show a 1 for?

My opinion on this show:

I thought this show was amazing, I loved how in the first few episodes, we felt just as crazy as Okarin and not understanding what's going on with the whole time travel dynamic.

Its a shame a feeling like this can only happen once because once you seen it or read about it, etc, the feeling is over and I really hope that whoever watches this anime reads no reviews, no episode description, everything needs to be experienced just the way Oakrin experienced it and learned just how he learns it.

There was some very tiny plot holes, but that's time travel in a nut shell and I think its impossible to make a show based on time travel without having to cut corners, I mean our regular life is full of plot holes, so its fine. :p

The show is consistent (kind of), everyone remembers the other world as if it was some sort of dream or just small fragments of memory. Granted I would wonder how everyone else in the world would react to this. ( FB/Mister Braun? Moeka? Christiana Dad and the Russians? Small little plot holes here that were sadly avoided and not talked about ). Or maybe they do remember it but since their is no Sern in that world they don't care? I don't know, would of liked more info on it.

The romance is not forced ( thank god Oakrin and Mayuri were not a thing, same with Oakrin + every other girl/guy ), and Christiana and Oakrin were the main focus of everything, I am really happy they did that because those were the two people hanging out the most, doing everything with each other, it just felt so good.

And I would really want to see another part of the show where Christiana kissed Oakrin and gets her memories of the old kiss back because it was stored in the hippocampus as she said, I really would of loved just to see what would of happened after the kiss ( and to be honest I just wanted to see them kiss again and was mad when they just cut to black ).

Otherwise, It gets a 9/10 from me. A good decent ending granted the plot holes did annoy me and idk, episode 22-24 I believe were kind of weird, if it would of ended on 21 I would probably would of gave it a 10.

Maybe I just didn't like the whole "World War 3" and Future Oakrin talking to present ( or past in his case lul ) Oakrin turned me off a bit.

Or I also probably wanted an ending where Christiana also died, I am just a sick person lul

It made me infuriated that everyone else loves it. daru actually being the father was so ridiculous, for instance. The show is not profound, either, but people seem to think that it is.
Nov 14, 2019 8:28 AM
Apr 2019
123fendas said:
HealthyHP said:

Long text here l

It made me infuriated that everyone else loves it. daru actually being the father was so ridiculous, for instance. The show is not profound, either, but people seem to think that it is.

But again, your not explaining what makes you hate it?

"It made me infuriated that everyone else loves it"

So do you just hate it because everyone loves it? Is that it?

"daru actually being the father was so ridiculous,"

How was that crazy? Daru is really smart, sure he is a pervert nerd, but he has helped with the completion of the time machine and hacking into the SERN database, so I am sure he met someone who also loves doing what he does.

"The show is not profound, either, but people seem to think that it is."

Its a time travel anime with barely any plot holes, to even talk about time travel without any issues/plot holes is really well done.

I am not going to say this Anime is "the best in the world" no anime is, but you should give it credit where credit is due.
Nov 14, 2019 9:16 AM
May 2016
HealthyHP said:
123fendas said:

But again, your not explaining what makes you hate it?

"It made me infuriated that everyone else loves it"

So do you just hate it because everyone loves it? Is that it?

"daru actually being the father was so ridiculous,"

How was that crazy? Daru is really smart, sure he is a pervert nerd, but he has helped with the completion of the time machine and hacking into the SERN database, so I am sure he met someone who also loves doing what he does.

"The show is not profound, either, but people seem to think that it is."

Its a time travel anime with barely any plot holes, to even talk about time travel without any issues/plot holes is really well done.

I am not going to say this Anime is "the best in the world" no anime is, but you should give it credit where credit is due.

I do, I do give credit where credit is due. it don't mean that it's not a 1/10 to me.

I'll say, some strange stuff happened at the end. something about them kissing yeah. tremendously frustrating.

-----

in steins;gate, 'tis just hollow. that's an example. hope you see where I'm coming from
Nov 14, 2019 10:21 AM

May 2016
HealthyHP said:

Looks like you misinterpreted some things... People only have faint memories from previous worldlines, and they also need a push to remember those faint memories. But these faint memories are not like that they are fully remember on what happened on previous worldlines. No one has exact memories, so there is nothing to react.

What plotholes are you talking about?

If you want to see an ending where Kurisu is dead, then Episode 23ß (Missing Link OVA) and Steins;Gate 0 are waiting for you.
-
Nov 15, 2019 1:58 AM
Apr 2016
You cant possibly put 1/10 even if you didn t like the show : it has incredible music and the realization was amazing, with many different shots i ve never seen in other anime or even movies. They put a lot of effort in the voice acting too.

You should at least put 4/10 for it s technical quality, don t you think ?

Nov 15, 2019 7:56 AM

May 2016
Franck_Nicolas said:
You cant possibly put 1/10 even if you didn t like the show : it has incredible music and the realization was amazing, with many different shots i ve never seen in other anime or even movies. They put a lot of effort in the voice acting too.

You should at least put 4/10 for it s technical quality, don t you think ?

I said him the same, but he doesn't care.
-
Dec 28, 2019 6:51 PM

Jul 2016
Spent my entire day rewatching SG. Day well spent!
Jan 21, 2020 9:50 PM
Apr 2018
It took me a while to understand how the plan was supposed to work and affect the future; I think it was ok. And Kurisu and Okabe are together again so that's nice.

Props to Okabe's VA, amazing performance. However, I'm kinda disappointed with the main plot: I just didn't care too much about Mayuri. I think this is the kind of series that I'll enjoy more on a rewatch but for now it's a 6/10.
Feb 8, 2020 6:34 PM

Feb 2009
There's only one thing I'm not sure about:
The Okabe who saw the not-dead Kurisu in ep24, what happened to him? Did he redo the entire events of the show? Because the stabbed Okabe says "good luck on your hardest 3 weeks". Is he stuck in a loop? But at the same time, since stabbed Okabe succeeded and went back to the timeline he came from(?), Okabe who saw the not-dead Kurisu did not actually redo those same 3 weeks, right? He stopped "existing", right?
Or are Okabe who saw the not-dead Kurisu and Okabe who got stabbed now living two distinct lives in two distinct timelines?
Up until this episode I thought that timelines could not co-exist, since everything simply got rewritten when they changed the past.
Mar 25, 2020 11:38 AM

Aug 2018
Amazing ending to an even more amazing series. This anime so far is the best i've seen.

Gonna go watch Steins Gate 0 to see what it has to offer
Mar 26, 2020 2:32 AM

May 2016
sapphireluna said:
There's only one thing I'm not sure about:
The Okabe who saw the not-dead Kurisu in ep24, what happened to him? Did he redo the entire events of the show? Because the stabbed Okabe says "good luck on your hardest 3 weeks". Is he stuck in a loop? But at the same time, since stabbed Okabe succeeded and went back to the timeline he came from(?), Okabe who saw the not-dead Kurisu did not actually redo those same 3 weeks, right? He stopped "existing", right?
Or are Okabe who saw the not-dead Kurisu and Okabe who got stabbed now living two distinct lives in two distinct timelines?
Up until this episode I thought that timelines could not co-exist, since everything simply got rewritten when they changed the past.

Sorry for the late answer. You are right, the Okabe who saw the not dead Kurisu just stops existing, since only one worldline is active at a given time. He stops existing when Suzuha and Future Okabe return to the future.
-
Mar 28, 2020 2:26 PM
Mar 2019
El. Psy. Congroo <3 <3
Mar 28, 2020 2:26 PM
Mar 2019
El. Psy. Congroo <3 <3
Apr 11, 2020 7:12 PM

Aug 2017
It was a good ending. Too bad anime only covers Christina ending. The other girls had good endings in Elite game.

Okabe was an idiot for taking dried up paint.
Apr 12, 2020 11:28 PM

Dec 2019
One hell of a ride watching SG holy fucking shit bro, the perfect ending we can get.

EL PSY CONGROO
                                                         🖤   

Apr 19, 2020 5:33 AM
Oct 2019
Some friends of mine said that the start is boring and slow. But when you know you're watching a masterpiece then it's every second is masterpiece. If i consider first half it'll be definitely can rank as my favourite Slice of life. But it's more then that and start to finish it was a masterpiece. Kurisue and Okabe forever ♥️
Apr 21, 2020 1:06 AM

Apr 2020
extraordinary! This is a masterpiece, at first I didn't want to watch this anime, because the anime people said it was difficult to understand, and I was curious to watch it, finally I watched it and it wasn't as difficult as people say, and the story line was really interesting, this course deserves to be called a masterpiece, and I like seeing kurisu when Tsundere.

El Psy Congroo
Christina
Tutturu~
Super hakah
Nyann~
Daga Otoko Da!
May 4, 2020 6:39 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
So glad they found each other again in the end. Very nice. It's nice to have a happy ending sometimes 😊
May 7, 2020 11:46 PM

Apr 2017
amazing anime and the happy ending fits well and is well deserved. absolutely love it.
May 17, 2020 11:01 AM
Nov 2019
and that’s why steins gate is the best anime.
May 17, 2020 12:26 PM
Oct 2015
"I... Told you... I would... Save you...!"
I just can't stop rewatching that moment. And the music was soooo awesome. I almost cried then. XD
May 19, 2020 4:37 AM

Jun 2017
It's no wonder why Steins;Gate anime series' rating is one of the highest on MAL! The first few episodes didn't interest me much but it did intrigue me as more episodes go by. I'm relieved I didn't give up on this because it ended up as an anime I could never forget. Truly recommendable!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 19, 2020 5:59 AM
Oct 2015
KoniginElle said:
It's no wonder why Steins;Gate anime series' rating is one of the highest on MAL! The first few episodes didn't interest me much but it did intrigue me as more episodes go by. I'm relieved I didn't give up on this because it ended up as an anime I could never forget. Truly recommendable!

It was similar with me too. The first two episodes were kinda boring, but then it was getting more and more interesting and at the end it became one of my favourite animes.
May 23, 2020 9:02 AM

Apr 2020
Would've loved to see Lab member #008's birth uwu
May 24, 2020 7:03 AM
Apr 2019
I'm really interested to know if they'll experiment again with d-mails and time leaps in the new timeline. Obviously the moral of the story was not to mess with past events as we saw Okarin learn the hard way. But they ended with Okabe giving his friends lab badges which means they'll continue experimenting in the lab. Could it be limited to wacky gadgets and inventions or would they possibly approach time travel with a different light? Or perhaps the lab itself became a symbol of friendship and commraderie for the lab members where they can find help and care in each other.
diosama1000May 24, 2020 7:25 AM
May 31, 2020 11:41 AM

Aug 2014
S.G. was a much better anime than i expected

yes, the beginning episodes were slow, but they served its purpose in bringing it all around in the end.

I would have loved if they had use the time machine to go to the 1970's to retrieve the old computer on that timeline.  That would have been awesome.

but, I didnt like how when the thriller of the anime finally started, it was mostly used on trying to save Mayuri.  But oh well. 

But again, much entertaining than I expected. Ill probably never watch it again due to the slowness of the first half (even with its moments), but as of today's date, its the best time travel-time changing, alternate world, etc anime I have ever seen.
oooo3333May 1, 2023 11:56 AM
Jun 19, 2020 3:45 AM
Apr 2012
8 out of 10. I did see a lot of spoilers prior to watching this anime

But nothing was so spectacular that it stood out to me, where I thought "WOW". A lot of times the antagonists lost all mental fortitude and just let things roll. Stern was/is a really weak antagonist.

Maybe because on watching in 2020 where many things probably copied it and multiple parodies have come out. But the presentation wasn't anything spectacular.

I didn't really resonate with a lot of the characters, Mayushi's personality bugged me, Kurisu I did like, Okabe was perfectly fine. I think this series has more to do with mystery than the actual plot, because the plot was average with a theme that said very little.

I forgot to mention, reading steiner is your average hero ability of a shounen. This is going to sound bad, but Sakurada reset had a better more interesting protagonist, this had a tighter more interesting plot.

For overall enjoyment which is what I always rate on, it's an 8/10 by no means bad, but I wasn't ever excited. Art was actually worse than what I expect from white fox. I think if I was younger I would've liked this more.
HeartyaceJun 19, 2020 3:52 AM
Jun 20, 2020 3:12 AM

Jun 2019
I'm glad I watched this anime, its one hell of a ride. The mystery of someone being stabbed at the first episode up to the final. It all connects, the phone, the microwave , SERN , Christina's dad, Suzuha being Titor, all of it. This show was Amazing 10/10.

El Psy Congroo!
Jun 23, 2020 5:49 PM
Sep 2016
I finished the original series last sunday, while just after watched episode 22 I watched the 23 Beta OVA and then binged 0, after finished it, I watched both episode 23 and 24 from Steins;Gate, it's truly the best ending possible and I almost cried.

EL. PSY. CONGROO.
Aug 9, 2020 1:12 PM

Apr 2020
Why I never watched this before, I'll never know. All that matters is that he saved Kurisu and that they found each other in the end. Perfect ending for an amazing anime.
Aug 10, 2020 9:52 PM
Aug 2020
Wow, can't believe i was 9 years late to this (though it was good to not have to wait 7 years for zero). I would definitively put this in my top 5 animes ever, everything is very well structured and well planned. The only flaws it has are some minor plot holes and a confusing start (which is why most people hate the first half) with that in mind everything else is just perfect, i give it a 95.

Aug 11, 2020 4:08 PM

May 2016
lifegame1 said:
Wow, can't believe i was 9 years late to this (though it was good to not have to wait 7 years for zero). I would definitively put this in my top 5 animes ever, everything is very well structured and well planned. The only flaws it has are some minor plot holes and a confusing start (which is why most people hate the first half) with that in mind everything else is just perfect, i give it a 95.

What are those plotholes? I'm curious. The only plothole I know about and even VN readers can't explain it properly is Suzuha's disappearance at the end.
-
Sep 19, 2020 8:18 PM

Oct 2013
Quite a happy ending! Kurisu is alive, Mayushi is alive, and there won't be any World War III or dystopian totalitarian state in the future. :D

I really liked this anime. It was not perfect and had many flaws. I found first episodes to be quite boring and I was not a fan of several characters, which were Feyris with her "nyan" treated like a way to finish a sentence (lol); or Okarin in the beginning with a lot of moments full of cringe. However the further episodes added a lot of depth to many characters, including Feyris, and it was to a point of make me actually like Feyris and her role in the story.

Comedy parts were also better later than they were in the first episodes. They started to be actually funny and not forced.

As for pros of this anime, there are many of them and their amount makes flaws look pale. First of all, brilliant voice acting. Then catchy music, very good art with good and consistent animation.

Steins;Gate introduced the viewers to many different characters, each with his or her own backstory, personality and profession. They were likeable, even if they might've been sometimes annoying (like, for me, Feyris that I mentioned before; or Okarin), and they were pretty realistically depicted. I can imagine that similar people could've lived somewhere.
It was cool to see their characters develop, even if it was only for a bit in some cases.

The thing I enjoyed the most I think were two things: references to popculture, with John Titor aka Time Traveler's case and everything around it, like IBM 5100 (in the anime: IBN 5100) needed for certain and complex operation years after it was made; and of course scientific details or actual inventions or mostly stuff that is either in the sphere of theories (like time machine and how time travelling could've worked like) or actually exists (like many phenomenons from different branches of science, mostly from physics).

I'm glad I finally started watching this anime and completed it. I'm satisfied and now I know why many people love this show so much. It totally deserves its high score, since it is a solid piece of great anime.
Sep 21, 2020 10:48 AM

Oct 2019
I absolutely loved this last episode, it was (again) a perfect 10/10! My total score for the series was rounded up to "9" from ~8.5 a few episodes back. I would probably have given it a "10" if the first 11 episodes were just as good as the rest, but they clearly are not.
Now I am not sure whether to continue watching the OVA, the movie, the alternative 23β episode and finally Steins;Gate 0. For the last one in particular I have not heard the best things. I will probably take a breather for a few days or a couple of weeks and then watch the rest.
Oct 3, 2020 9:42 PM
Sep 2018
I think it took me almost the same amount of time to watch the last 8 episodes as watching the first 16. Episode 17 killed the immersion I had and as I imagined there's no good explanation to others remembering what happened in other world lines. I will give this series a 3/5 since I liked the first half.
Oct 6, 2020 7:53 PM
Nov 2017
Sharpedon said:
I absolutely loved this last episode, it was (again) a perfect 10/10! My total score for the series was rounded up to "9" from ~8.5 a few episodes back. I would probably have given it a "10" if the first 11 episodes were just as good as the rest, but they clearly are not.
Now I am not sure whether to continue watching the OVA, the movie, the alternative 23β episode and finally Steins;Gate 0. For the last one in particular I have not heard the best things. I will probably take a breather for a few days or a couple of weeks and then watch the rest.

The first 11 episode is crucial to develop the characters and the setting, without that you wouldn't feel the last 12 episode as good as you feel right now. If you loves the last 12 episode then you should give it 10/10 because the first 12 episodes manage to make you love the last 12 episode.
Oct 24, 2020 11:26 AM

Sep 2009
low key harem where the best girl wins mixed with time traveling elements xd still enjoyable don't get me wrong!
Nov 9, 2020 7:43 PM
May 2020
not bad, nice ending. nice anime.

so he saved her and 3 weeks after she went looking for him? if so, that's cute.
Mar 14, 2021 3:35 AM
Feb 2021
Wow. This episode was amazing.

El Psy Congroo
Mar 17, 2021 3:02 PM

Jul 2019
Loved it to bits. Really enjoyed this first time rewatch it does catch couple of things you might miss because of how intense and depressing it was. Might do it again in 10 years or something for sure. People say the first half was boring but I really appreciate it for what it is after this rewatch and reading the VN. Forever 10/10
Mar 20, 2021 3:32 AM

Jan 2018
I remember rewatching this show immediately after watching it for the first time :)
10/10
Mar 20, 2021 3:32 AM

Jan 2018
It's interesting to see people's comments about this series from way back in 2011... It almost feels like a form of time travel.
Apr 5, 2021 11:44 PM
Mar 2019
Just finished rewatching for the first time. Watched this a few years ago and the only question I'm left with is...when okabe undid the first dmail and went back to the beta world line, do we know if kuriisssstiiinaa actually died in that original beta world line (aka episode one)?

What made okabe check out the room kurisu "died" in in episode one was his future self's scream, doesn't this mean that everything we watched throughout the series had already happened to the future okabe who's scream we heard in episode one? Doesn't this mean the okabe we've been watching just set the stage for past okabe to experience hell for 3 weeks only for that past okabe to have to undo the first dmail and fake kurisu's death and then cause another past okabe to experience the same thing, creating an infinite loop?

If everything we've seen throughout the series has actually already happened once before to future okabe who's scream caused present okabe to see "dead" kurisu, doesn't that mean kurisu never actually died in that conference building?
Apr 6, 2021 12:37 AM

May 2016
3zero said:
Just finished rewatching for the first time. Watched this a few years ago and the only question I'm left with is...when okabe undid the first dmail and went back to the beta world line, do we know if kuriisssstiiinaa actually died in that original beta world line (aka episode one)?

What made okabe check out the room kurisu "died" in in episode one was his future self's scream, doesn't this mean that everything we watched throughout the series had already happened to the future okabe who's scream we heard in episode one? Doesn't this mean the okabe we've been watching just set the stage for past okabe to experience hell for 3 weeks only for that past okabe to have to undo the first dmail and fake kurisu's death and then cause another past okabe to experience the same thing, creating an infinite loop?

If everything we've seen throughout the series has actually already happened once before to future okabe who's scream caused present okabe to see "dead" kurisu, doesn't that mean kurisu never actually died in that conference building?

There are no time loops in Steins;Gate. It is an iteration of worldlines. What we hear in the beginning of the story is a previous Okabe who killed Kurisu. Kurisu is dead at the beginning, otherwise there is no need to save her at the end.

Also Mayuri gets the metal upa at the beginning which is an ultimate proof that the last worldline is different
-
Pages (37) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.