Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 »
Oct 20, 2021 5:40 PM

Jun 2021
Shishio-kun said:
DawnofNyx said:
I had the "How to make a Member Card thread" saved for the past month, and I decided to finally check it out and try and make my first cards. I ran into some issues but it was actually pretty fun and I don't think the card turned out so bad in the end.

Thanks for the tutorial! ^^

Yes its good, congrats! :D Be sure to share any more!

Sorry I didn't see this till now, I had the topic hidden on accident :/

Thanks, I actually joined a club and started making cards there. Here's some of the cards I've made. My Cards I haven't been able to make any recently though cuz I've been busy with school. I even made a program that helps card makers name cards faster if you're interested in that.

"I won't be able to show you that lovely red anymore."
Oct 21, 2021 12:16 PM

Feb 2010
DawnofNyx said:
Shishio-kun said:

Yes its good, congrats! :D Be sure to share any more!

Sorry I didn't see this till now, I had the topic hidden on accident :/

Thanks, I actually joined a club and started making cards there. Here's some of the cards I've made. My Cards I haven't been able to make any recently though cuz I've been busy with school. I even made a program that helps card makers name cards faster if you're interested in that.

Nice cards! Sure, what program do you have for naming cards faster? D:
Oct 23, 2021 11:09 AM

Jun 2021
Thanks, I made a club for it here
@Shishio-kun

"I won't be able to show you that lovely red anymore."
Oct 23, 2021 12:50 PM

Feb 2010
DawnofNyx said:
Thanks, I made a club for it here
@Shishio-kun

OK nice! :D
Nov 17, 2021 11:22 PM

Apr 2021
Hello guys,
I am new to MAL and graphic design as well but I tried making something and started with my signature please check it out.
I used yt-dlp, ffmpeg and gimp to achieve this in the worst way possible had to do edit each layer one by one.

๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท,
๐’ฆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ-๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ช๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
-

If you liked my signature please Comment on my profile

BB Code
[center][url=http://myanimelist.net/profile/neiinc] [img align=left]https://i.imgur.com/XdbSe1M.gif[/img] [/url][size=140] ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท,[/size]
[url=https://myanimelist.net/anime/48926/Komi-san_wa_Comyushou_desu][size=110]๐’ฆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ-๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ[/size][/url]
[url=https://myanimelist.net/anime/40834/Ousama_Ranking][size=110]๐’ช๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”[/size][/url]
-

[size=90]If you liked my signature please [url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/neiinc#lastcomment]Comment[/url] on my profile[/size][/center]
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท,

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 19, 2021 1:14 AM
ๅนณๆฒขๅ”ฏ

Dec 2016
neiinc said:
Hello guys,
I am new to MAL and graphic design as well but I tried making something and started with my signature please check it out.
I used yt-dlp, ffmpeg and gimp to achieve this in the worst way possible had to do edit each layer one by one.

Well done, the end result is very clean! I don't even know where I'd start were I to make this in GIMP. Which part did you use FFmpeg for, converting the anime clips to frames, or perhaps converting frames to the final GIF?
Valerio_LyndonNov 19, 2021 1:17 AM
Nov 19, 2021 2:00 AM

Apr 2021
Valerio_Lyndon said:
neiinc said:
Hello guys,

Well done, the end result is very clean! I don't even know where I'd start were I to make this in GIMP. Which part did you use FFmpeg for, converting the anime clips to frames, or perhaps converting frames to the final GIF?
Valerio_Lyndon said:
neiinc said:
Hello guys,

Thank you so much for acknowledging my work nobody cared how difficult it was for a newbie like me.

So first I got the video using yt-dlp in lossless form (because it thought it would be better to do so than getting a encoded video in X265 i don't know if that makes a difference)

Then I used this command in ffmpeg to make a gif according to size limitations of MAL Signature i.e. 600X150

ffmpeg -i -ss [start_time] -t [duration/no_of_seconds_from_start] [input].[extension(.mp4)/(.mkv)] -vf "fps=10,scale=[width]:[height]:flags=lanczos,split[s0][s1];[s0]palettegen[p];[s1][p]paletteuse" -loop 0 [output].[extension(.mp4)/(.mkv)]

Also Note:
Example: To set width to 200 and height accordingly and fps to 10
ffmpeg -i -ss 10 -t 4 Bojji_OP.mp4 -vf "fps=10,scale=200:-1:flags=lanczos,split[s0][s1];[s0]palettegen[p];[s1][p]paletteuse" -loop 0 bojji_200.gif

scale=480:-1 to set width to 480 and height gets adjusted automatically, scale=-1:480 vice-versa

Then I created a canvas of 600X150 in gimp

Imported the first gif.
Made the desired shape for the first gif using path tool.
Chose "select inside path" and then inverted selection then.
Deleted everything outside selection for all layers.
First gif is done in that shape.
Now I import the second the second gif.
Make sure both have same number of frames.
I put every layer of second gif behind the consequent layer of the first one (as second gif was big in size in this case Komi one)
Put my username in one layer then merged it into the first
Optimize the gif and then export it.

I know this might the worst way to do it but I am up for learning.

P.S. I only use FOSS that is why did it in gimp.

I also tried other approach using Inkscape but that didn't work out well.
I made this using inkscape,

didn't like this though.

And this was it it took me 2 days and a total of 12 hours to figure out all this from ground zero. I hope my effort weren't waste as now you have appreciated me. Thank you s much I have plans for a fully animated about me too lets see if I will be able to do it :').

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 19, 2021 9:35 AM

May 2010
@neiinc good job, it's very smooth.

neiinc said:

So first I got the video using yt-dlp in lossless form (because it thought it would be better to do so than getting a encoded video in X265 i don't know if that makes a difference)
Then I used this command in ffmpeg to make a gif according to size limitations of MAL Signature i.e. 600X150

you might want to try ShareX's Record Screen to GIF as an alternative option next time though I'm unsure if it'd be quicker, more/less work and maintain an equal level of quality.
Nov 19, 2021 10:43 AM

Feb 2010
@neiinc

Looks cool and a good idea, a great job so early on! :D
Nov 20, 2021 2:19 AM

Apr 2021
ShaggyZE said:
@neiinc good job, it's very smooth.

neiinc said:

you might want to try ShareX's Record Screen to GIF as an alternative option next time though I'm unsure if it'd be quicker, more/less work and maintain an equal level of quality.

Hmm ShareX looks pretty good but I think using this command is much easier. I have installed ShareX too for it other features its a pretty powerful program too Thank You fo introducing me to to that.

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 20, 2021 2:27 AM

Apr 2021
Shishio-kun said:
@neiinc

Looks cool and a good idea, a great job so early on! :D

Thank You!
I checked out your old design but my favourite is the hatsune miku one well done on that one!!

Currently I am working on an animated about me using gifs in round/pastel/material design I am thinking of making something like this (android 12 trailer)

I have got a lot of ideas which I hope I will be able to implement. To be honest finding good/colorful/vibrant anime clips is much difficult than editing them I haven't watched a lot of anime so its kinda difficult for me to settle on a particular theme.

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 20, 2021 4:25 AM

Feb 2010
@neiinc

Cool! I get inspired by videos and stuff too. And thank you :D

Like this
https://youtu.be/cjnmb5_8Uf4?t=18

inspired me to do this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1562009

and since then tons of ppl use it! :D

For vibrant anime, there was No game no life, Air TV, and I think Madoka Magica and Angel Beats were too although its been so long. Sailor Moon transformations from the movies, maybe qualify for what you want, and Accel World and Your Name based on the GIFs and screenshots I've seen seem vibrant.

Soul Taker and Shiki aren't that traditional vibrant definition but has some bright wild color combinations and imagery to make for some cool GIFs that won't be like any other.

Madoka, Air, Shiki are super good anime btw, although the last two are absolutely devastating in their own ways lol. I hear Your Name and Accel World are good too.

Shishio-kunNov 20, 2021 4:28 AM
Nov 20, 2021 4:47 AM

Apr 2021
Shishio-kun said:
@neiinc

Cool! I get inspired by videos and stuff too. And thank you :D

Like this
https://youtu.be/cjnmb5_8Uf4?t=18

inspired me to do this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1562009

and since then tons of ppl use it! :D

For vibrant anime, there was No game no life, Air TV, and I think Madoka Magica and Angel Beats were too although its been so long. Sailor Moon transformations from the movies, maybe qualify for what you want, and Accel World and Your Name based on the GIFs and screenshots I've seen seem vibrant.

Soul Taker and Shiki aren't that traditional vibrant definition but has some bright wild color combinations and imagery to make for some cool GIFs that won't be like any other.

Madoka, Air, Shiki are super good anime btw, although the last two are absolutely devastating in their own ways lol. I hear Your Name and Accel World are good too.

Brother I am in tears I haven't seen anyone in years who is a fan of Breath of Fire 2 its my favorite video game always #1 for me maybe I should include something from there as well.

And dude that thing looks amazing I have also stumbled upon a lot of profiles who use that never knew it was yours. I guess I should also try my hand in some CSS it looks quite useful.

Thank you for all the recommendations I will make great use of that might as well check out some of them too.

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 20, 2021 5:39 AM

Feb 2010
@neiinc
You have good taste!! Yeah I own it, and a million other RPGs! :D

I bought this copy in like 2002 for $5 with Lufia, very good deal even then, since these SNES RPGs quickly went to $50 after they started to decline in price and now are worth far far more. In fact a used copy of Lufia 2 was +50$ in 2003ish times and it wasn't complete or anything like that. Very hard to find boxed SNES games or with instructions even then..

It's a very good and underrated game with one of the best music and stories out there, particularly the character stories like Rand and Nina's family. FF6 and BoF2 really hit out the park with emotional stories back in those days. Also the colors and sprite work in BoF2 is so beautiful, some of my favorite sprites are in it like Katt and Nina

The JP commercial is a treat too I woulda shit my pants seeing this in the old days (anime AND an RPG AND the song with vocals?!)

Nov 21, 2021 11:51 PM
ๅนณๆฒขๅ”ฏ

Dec 2016
@neiinc Impressive. I never could get the hang of ffmpeg commands, I avoid them like the plague lol. But it is a very powerful tool. Sounds as though you actually took a very sensible approach, I don't know that there is much I'd have done differently with the tools on hand.

Good luck on your About Me page. :)
Nov 21, 2021 11:58 PM

Apr 2021
Valerio_Lyndon said:
@neiinc Impressive. I never could get the hang of ffmpeg commands, I avoid them like the plague lol. But it is a very powerful tool. Sounds as though you actually took a very sensible approach, I don't know that there is much I'd have done differently with the tools on hand.

Good luck on your About Me page. :)

Thank you : D
I have been working with command line tools for a while so I am comfortable in that and if you ever get stuck you have StackOverflow ; ). And you might be right because ffmpeg is directly extracting frames from the original video rather than recording it then encoding it.
neiincNov 22, 2021 12:01 AM

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 22, 2021 2:16 AM

Apr 2021
@Shishio-kun
Woah never knew these cartridges were this valuable. I have never owned any snes/gba game I played all of them in emulators ; ). Actually the thing is my father gave me a chinese rip off of PSP back in 2012 which only ran snes/gba/gbc games. It came with hundreds of game preinstalled all from the late SNES and early GBA era. I first came across BOF during this time only. I still remember the day when I first booted this game in that device back in 2012 instant goosebumps after hearing the title track (*it's just so legendary) but I was disappointed after seeing the B/W gameplay! remember?? XD I still regret not playing that early. I finally decided to play that in summer 2013 the game was a bit difficult for my 11 year old puny brain but still I managed to do a lot of quests still remember all the scenes the Katt vs Ryu Scene, Taking Bow in that Bin(this scene just had this omnious vibe without the BGM which I had never experienced in any other game), The Colloseum master being the monster! it was just so immersive but unfortunately I was not able to complete that game back then all because of that "Terapin" It still haunts me in my dreams then my *PSP broke :'( and I forgot about that game but back in 2018 I got to know about emulation and stuff and finally completed it in 2018 I still remember that summer! The game was so fun I played the GBA version should have played the SNES version but still can never forget the experience it gave me :') I still can't believe that I was able to defeat Terapin so easily bt I guess the game wasn't that difficult afterall. And you know what DeathEvan is still alive (*the darkness).

It's a very good and underrated game with one of the best music and stories out there, particularly the character stories like Rand and Nina's family. FF6 and BoF2 really hit out the park with emotional stories back in those days. Also the colors and sprite work in BoF2 is so beautiful, some of my favorite sprites are in it like Katt and Nina

You are quite correct music is what that always gets me some people hate that but the music in this is my beloved can never forget the title theme. And I just don't have words to appreciate the characters and story I always wish this gets an anime adaptation (after seeing the Chrono trigger animated trailer). One thing that I would make this stand out that is the fact that bad/evil people actually look and sound evil not like in Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy. I just cant get over the fact that Katt never wore pants! XD and Nina my dude I wish I get some animated sauce ; ) and some of those shaman were also pretty cute.

And yes dude that commercial is so sick and that video which you linked last time is from a retranslation of BOF2 I have played that version also and gotta say it refined some those things that were overlooked in the original must play that too.

I have found some of old screenshots of BOF2 which I clicked while I played this in 2018 check these out might as well refresh some of your memories too! (these are in no particular order)

Some of my favourite scenes :')

My favourite boss battle after terapin one ; )

Nina's Transformation ; )

P.S.: Sorry for the late reply I did write something yesterday but for some reason my page refreshed and It all went away T-T I have now vowed that I will only write in my notepad then paste it here.

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 22, 2021 5:36 AM

Feb 2010
@neiinc

Those beautiful colorful screenshots ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thank you for sharing!!!

Yes I have a PSP too with emulators just for playing retro games so I can sample them all! I also like all those scenes and you make a good point the villains feel more authentic than other games, they really do.

The Bof 2 opening is also so amazing too, very creepy probably one of the best and creepiest out there since it really sets a unique tone and draws you in letting you know there's a lot to the world and won't be cliched at all. And then that stuff brought up in the intro wraps up at the end with Barbary who was a super interesting guy even with a few scenes. Really good story telling lol.

btw a lot of shounen anime esp from the 90s/2000s like Kenshin and Naruto have similar scenes to these classic RPGs, they had the exact same target audience and like-minded writers making good action and sad scenes, plus Monster, Made in Abyss, and Shiki I would also say have those same emotional parts and excellent story telling so if you like BoF2 you'd enjoy all those I think. The last 1/3 of Shiki gets really emotional and uses the music extremely well like a good game does, making those epic scenes much more powerful and sad. Finally the anime Claymore (my favorite!) and manga are definitely very close to those old RPGs with the same kinda world and character stories. The Berserk manga is also extremely good and similar to a fantasy RPG but has a lot of elements you wouldn't see in a game normally (although still very good) but that's what makes it so widespread popular.

Shishio-kunNov 22, 2021 5:41 AM
Nov 23, 2021 7:44 AM

Apr 2021
Shishio-kun said:
@neiinc

Those beautiful colorful screenshots ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thank you for sharing!!!

Yes I have a PSP too with emulators just for playing retro games so I can sample them all! I also like all those scenes and you make a good point the villains feel more authentic than other games, they really do.

The Bof 2 opening is also so amazing too, very creepy probably one of the best and creepiest out there since it really sets a unique tone and draws you in letting you know there's a lot to the world and won't be cliched at all. And then that stuff brought up in the intro wraps up at the end with Barbary who was a super interesting guy even with a few scenes. Really good story telling lol.

btw a lot of shounen anime esp from the 90s/2000s like Kenshin and Naruto have similar scenes to these classic RPGs, they had the exact same target audience and like-minded writers making good action and sad scenes, plus Monster, Made in Abyss, and Shiki I would also say have those same emotional parts and excellent story telling so if you like BoF2 you'd enjoy all those I think. The last 1/3 of Shiki gets really emotional and uses the music extremely well like a good game does, making those epic scenes much more powerful and sad. Finally the anime Claymore (my favorite!) and manga are definitely very close to those old RPGs with the same kinda world and character stories. The Berserk manga is also extremely good and similar to a fantasy RPG but has a lot of elements you wouldn't see in a game normally (although still very good) but that's what makes it so widespread popular.

Woah!! Thank you for suggesting so many good anime Claymore looks pretty good I will check it out : )
And Kenshin and Made in Abyss have been on my playlist since forever I wil finally watch these during the holidays T-T

TBA
TBA
-

Nov 24, 2021 9:37 PM

May 2010
Shishio-kun said:
Finally the anime Claymore (my favorite!) and manga are definitely very close to those old RPGs with the same kinda world and character stories

Didn't want to join your guy's convo cause you were having such a good time, but wanted to mention I was born in the early 80's so I also grew up with these games; was hard to keep them with all the moving, but also used boot disc for my ps1, emulators on my pc, modded my OG Xbox, Wii, PSP and now the PS Vita just because it's easier than buying hundreds of great games on finicky hardware when we have things like RetroArch now (remember how everyone blew into NES cartridges and then shoved it in?)

Using things like Game Genie, Game Shark, and Action Replay are what got me into programming, modding, and editing today.

Chrono Trigger is one of the first I completed myself so to this day is still my favorite than FF6 which was FF3 in the USA at the time but also got really into Faxanadu, Lufia 1 and 2 (Lufia 1 had one of the best intros ever), BoF 1-4, Wild Arms, The Mana, and Tales series and D&D Warriors of the eternal sun.
Chrono Cross was a bit different but the music was legit enough I'd still record the scenes to VHS lol, and I have to throw FF7 and FF9 in here just causee of how meaningful they were during my childhood, but just wanted to say Claymore & Made in Abyss also gave me similar vibes.

@neiinc
also, check out Final Fantasy: Unlimited and Ragnarok, Ragnarok had an old online 2d pc game, but there is a 3d mobile app now called Ragnarok Origin I'm currently playing which brings back those nostalgic feelings we all love when playing these gems.
ShaggyZENov 24, 2021 10:08 PM
Nov 25, 2021 1:49 AM

Feb 2010
@ShaggyZE

Yeah I mean to get a Vita later to play more RPGs but for now I use PSPs. Just had to replace one (and its screen) after hundreds of hours use. Also Vita has the better screen. I've literally been running thru the entire library of RPGs on NES, SNES, GBA, PSP, and PS1 for many years now. Also a lot of hard hacks of the classics like FF3/6 and FF1 are really good.

Wow I remember around 2008 I ran thru all Megaman 2-6 on NES with a keyboard on a laptop, can't believe I did that cuz its like just get a damn controller lol. I did Megaman 1 last and at that point I was like I had enough

FF6 is my favorite of all time, I have the box and instructions still!

Lufia intro is just amazing, yes! :D I rented it after school was out for summer one rainy June afternoon, and it's a fond memory. The first time playing it is great (that Fortress of Doom and boss theme!). Good unique soundtrack too along with BoF 1's classy OST that sounds like no other

just wanted to say Claymore & Made in Abyss also gave me similar vibes

Definitely! I also got those vibes from Berserk 1997 and even Berserk 2016/2017, but everyone hated those later two due to the animation, however I loved them since it brought me back to classic RPGs lol. I also get those vibes from shonen anime too. I kinda feel like shonen is the continuation of the old school RPG story telling style.

Shishio-kunNov 25, 2021 1:53 AM
Dec 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Aug 2016
Hi! This is my third time trying to do a list in CSS and this is how it looks like:
My list
Also, thank you for all the tutorials!
Dec 29, 2021 2:26 AM

Feb 2010
GhostAmongPeople said:
Hi! This is my third time trying to do a list in CSS and this is how it looks like:
My list
Also, thank you for all the tutorials!

Love it! Very cool table, nice job :D
Jan 16, 2022 9:11 AM

Feb 2010
Jan 16, 2022 9:19 AM

May 2010
Nice, we desperately need a remake of BoF 2
Jan 16, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2010
ShaggyZE said:
Nice, we desperately need a remake of BoF 2

Yes, personally I'd like to see a good 3-D version of FF6 and BoF2 with quality voice acting. Something like we had with Star Ocean: Till the End of Time on PS2 (a fantastic game!! btw not a remake I think). With FF6 it kinda annoys me that FF7 gets all the attention, but it was a good game too so its fine. Just wish they would spread the love around some more.
Jan 16, 2022 11:15 AM

May 2010
FF6, 7, and 9 were my favorites, was nice when FF6 came out on PSX and we got to see some CGI FMV's, but they could obviously do way better now, much like the FF7 remake but its story was too rushed IMO, graphics, voice acting, and gameplay were superb though.
Jan 16, 2022 12:41 PM

Apr 2021
Oh Man what is that It's so good I just dont have words to appreciate it how did you even find it truly is a hidden gem had to save this one and also @ShaggyZE i also think there should be a remake at least BOF2 (the best in series) tho the fan retranslation was also pretty good have you played that one? from ryuisui

TBA
TBA
-

Jan 16, 2022 7:30 PM

May 2010
@neiinc no, I assume it's a modified rom?
Jan 17, 2022 3:15 AM

Feb 2010
@neiinc

I check Danbooru everyday with the Autopager extension- they post the best anime and game fan art everyday as it comes out, sometimes it takes a few months to get to Danbooru but often it gets posted that day as it hits whatever site. And they downvote/remove anything low quality so it doesn't get into the feed often. But the site has a lot of NSFW too so be warned lol
https://danbooru.donmai.us/

So for example, you have the links to our tags on the side to explore (these are safe for work)
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3460894?q=rinpoo_chuan+
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4107701?q=rinpoo_chuan+

Wow! ๐Ÿ˜
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4107018?q=breath_of_fire_ii

Pinterest is good too with no NSFW as far as I know

Shishio-kunJan 17, 2022 3:18 AM
Jan 18, 2022 10:27 AM

Apr 2021
ShaggyZE said:
Yes it is and one of better ones indeed and as you know the english localization wasn't that good for Breath of Fire 2 kinda hampering the whole experience this re-translation fills that gap if you are true BOF2 fan must check it out you can find it here Breath of Fire 2 Re-translation you will have to patch the og rom if you are unable to do so I can send the pre-patched rom with emulator.

TBA
TBA
-

Jan 18, 2022 10:34 AM

Apr 2021
Shishio-kun said:
@neiinc

I check Danbooru everyday with the Autopager extension- they post the best anime and game fan art everyday as it comes out, sometimes it takes a few months to get to Danbooru but often it gets posted that day as it hits whatever site. And they downvote/remove anything low quality so it doesn't get into the feed often. But the site has a lot of NSFW too so be warned lol
https://danbooru.donmai.us/

So for example, you have the links to our tags on the side to explore (these are safe for work)
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3460894?q=rinpoo_chuan+
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4107701?q=rinpoo_chuan+

Wow! ๐Ÿ˜
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4107018?q=breath_of_fire_ii

Pinterest is good too with no NSFW as far as I know

tbh I am fine with NSFW but still thanks for keeping the warning guess I commited a big by asking you that, now I will be spending a lot of time there cant help but admire the art. I never thought BOF2 still this popular makes feel happy that at least it not forgotten like other great ones. Pinterest is kinda lame nowadays I dont a lot of quality over there.

TBA
TBA
-

Jan 18, 2022 12:43 PM

May 2010
neiinc said:
ShaggyZE said:
Yes it is and one of better ones indeed and as you know the english localization wasn't that good for Breath of Fire 2 kinda hampering the whole experience this re-translation fills that gap if you are true BOF2 fan must check it out you can find it here Breath of Fire 2 Re-translation you will have to patch the og rom if you are unable to do so I can send the pre-patched rom with emulator.

okay, thanks, I have the rom and can patch it.
Jan 25, 2022 6:16 AM

Feb 2010
@ShaggyZE I might have told you this before but the hard hacks of classic RPGs are extremely good, they make the games fairly fresh experiences, and feel legit when they are done well. I reviewed these two I recommend them highly! So fun haha

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1278/

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/294/
Jan 25, 2022 11:03 AM

Apr 2021
Shishio-kun said:
@ShaggyZE I might have told you this before but the hard hacks of classic RPGs are extremely good, they make the games fairly fresh experiences, and feel legit when they are done well. I reviewed these two I recommend them highly! So fun haha

Final Fantasy Evil Type gotta check this out now ig ^^

TBA
TBA
-

Jan 25, 2022 11:53 AM

Feb 2010
neiinc said:
Shishio-kun said:
I might have told you this before but the hard hacks of classic RPGs are extremely good, they make the games fairly fresh experiences, and feel legit when they are done well. I reviewed these two I recommend them highly! So fun haha

Final Fantasy Evil Type gotta check this out now ig ^^

Yeah this modder hit it out the park. It's genius in it's design, I played the original Final Fantasy so much I have most of it memorized to this day like the multiplication tables lol, clearly this guy did too and did a great job with it
Apr 17, 2022 6:32 AM

Feb 2010
ErogakiPatches said:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ErogakiPatches

Very much love the new Clarity themes. So beautiful and so simple. Thank you for letting us use them.

P.S. Yes, I like C.C if you couldn't tell :p

Very cute design, recorded for saving! :D

And appreciated, it's @Valerio_Lyndon 's design and we don't get many thanks without also someone asking for something at the same time!

Apr 24, 2022 10:51 AM

Aug 2020
Just finished up on my new layout. It still needs a bit of editing: https://myanimelist.net/profile/MaxiDennis

Thanks for all your help @Shishio-kun

Any suggestions for improvement?

๏ผค๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด ๏ผฃสŸษชแด„แด‹ ๏ผดสœแด‡ ๏ผฌษชษดแด‹ ๏ผขแด‡สŸแดแดก:
๐Ÿ‘‰ สœแด›แด˜s://แดสแด€ษดษชแดแด‡สŸษชsแด›.ษดแด‡แด›/แด…แด-ษดแดแด›-แด„สŸษชแด„แด‹-แด›สœษชแดค-สŸษชษดแด‹ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Apr 24, 2022 1:58 PM

Feb 2010
@ErogakiPatches good luck, ask if you need any help or need to vent about the difficulty of school ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

@MaxiDennis it's cute, if you want to improve add more stuff like borders and buttons?
Apr 28, 2022 7:02 PM

Feb 2014
IT'S PARTY TIME!

I'm not shouting, that's the name of my new limited edition Mirai Remix, er, remix! ๐Ÿ˜›

This idea came to me earlier today and I just had to do it. Make sure you stick around for a few seconds to catch all the animations!
Apr 29, 2022 3:05 AM

Feb 2010
Lulech23 said:
IT'S PARTY TIME!

I'm not shouting, that's the name of my new limited edition Mirai Remix, er, remix! ๐Ÿ˜›

This idea came to me earlier today and I just had to do it. Make sure you stick around for a few seconds to catch all the animations!

Very cool!!! :D Never seen that before, its like a gamer keyboard!
May 26, 2022 10:31 AM

Oct 2019
This is my first time with fully customizing stuff with CSS and Shihio-kun's guide along with observing other list designs from this club helped me a lot. I just wanted to try something new and this the result of that- I didn't have any particular theme in mind so I just went with anything that came to my mind,
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Full_manga_Fan

I went with importing comments on a particular anime because I wanted the user to have an option of sorting with tags (like particular genres or something similar using keywords not available in filter option) while also focusing on the mini-reviews (or max now that we don't have a limit on words). I am still working on mine.

To anyone coming across my list design, feel free to criticize it.

Also it only works properly on 100% zoom and idk how to deal with it so if you know, then do suggest me something on that.
Full_anime_FanMay 26, 2022 10:39 AM

ใƒใƒณใฎไธ€ๅ‘ณ

May 30, 2022 3:01 PM

Feb 2010

@Full_manga_Fan nice! :D

If you want, you can keep the background still from scrolling with this

body{
background-attachment: fixed !important;
}
May 31, 2022 10:22 AM

Oct 2019
Shishio-kun said:

@Full_manga_Fan nice! :D

If you want, you can keep the background still from scrolling with this

body{
background-attachment: fixed !important;
}
Yeah, actually if you check my above code I made few changes but omitted that part of the code while copying so that's why few elements looked awkward. But I fixed it now, and also added some new colours to status https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bszxfho355m6s69/style1list.css
You can still suggest any changes to it.

@ShaggyZE
Thanks that tool is pretty helpful.
Full_anime_FanJun 2, 2022 1:37 AM

ใƒใƒณใฎไธ€ๅ‘ณ

May 31, 2022 12:19 PM

May 2010
@Full_manga_Fan nice design! I'm also planning on making a layout with the list on the right, info/cover in the middle, and navigation to the left, but will probably be a while before I start it, you are the first person I have seen doing mini-reviews and tags almost as I do.

I recommend making a backup of your lists, then using my mal scraper to take your tags and put them in CSS, remove/edit the ones that are not mini-reviews, then clear your tags with my tags updater and fill with genre/studio/rounded scores or whatever you want.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1938559#msg66190979

Jun 1, 2022 8:09 AM

Jun 2021
This is my actual first design I have ever made. I couldn't think of any more things to add on these.... Please let me know of what you think on this one...

Also asking if you guys have any guides or tips and tricks on how to make a good decent design for "About Me" profile, thanks. coz' i'm really struggling on just by thinking the layouts and stuffs. it's just so hard for me from someone who doesn't know how to make graphic design stuff... (sorry for making it so long)

"Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel."

Jun 1, 2022 5:20 PM

Feb 2010
@notshiro17

Nice! Really nice pics on the top and bottom :D

Well for more info look thru the graphics of ppl who have been in contests
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1359922

You can also look at the PSDs ppl shared
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1764165

And finally um some basics of Photoshop I talk about here
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1794645
Jun 1, 2022 7:25 PM

Jun 2021

Really? Thanks! >แด—<

~Oh okay, thanks for the help. I will surely gonna check them out!

"Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel."

Jun 2, 2022 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
notshiro17 said:

Really? Thanks! >แด—<

Oh also check out Skittle's profile design, one of the best ever
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1795700

Sadly a lot of the older profile designs couldnt be saved
Jun 2, 2022 7:10 PM

Jun 2021
Shishio-kun said:
notshiro17 said:

Really? Thanks! >แด—<

Oh also check out Skittle's profile design, one of the best ever
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1795700

Sadly a lot of the older profile designs couldnt be saved

Oh yeah, I've checked his design (and the others) yesterday and looked on to his profile and guess what... it was so incredible! there's so much is going on to his design, very nicely done indeed. oh how I wish I could do like that too.

But I want it to look more of like a simple aesthetic one, y'know what I mean? coz I'm really an aesthetic style type of a person. But I couldn't do it yet for now. I've seen so many designs on the other day and before that, and tried to take inspiration from them.

But it didn't worked out, coz by the time I was on the editing, I couldn't think of any good layouts and/or how would it look like it would be. (I know what you think, but it's just that I'm not good at planning stuffs. even when I just got to see a sample. I know I sucked. and I hate it.... >.<)

Also there are some of the problems that prevents me from making one, is that I'm struggling to find any good sites for the materials that I can use for my edits like backgrounds, textures, overlays and etc (tbh i'm not really good at the names)... the renders is not a problem though.

So, uh- what do you think that I lacked on myself? got any advice on how to be a good at planning stufs?

P.S.
sorry for asking you too much... >.<
notshiro17Jun 2, 2022 7:15 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 »

More topics from this board

» โ“ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] โญ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] โญ๏ธ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] โ˜€๏ธ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.