Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2011 4:20 PM

Dec 2008
reggie off to a good start, he may not be on my team anymore but im still rooting for him
Sep 12, 2011 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
Prepare your anus, Patriots!
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 12, 2011 4:55 PM

Jun 2008
OH LORD....Brady is just unstoppable....this is going to be a VERY LONG night.

:(
Sep 12, 2011 4:56 PM

Aug 2008
I'm playing Call of Duty shootin' up them zombies. XD

But I have the game on another TV.
alexcampos said:

I just didn't want to get sick.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Sep 12, 2011 5:30 PM

Apr 2011
KyuuAL said:
I'm playing Call of Duty shootin' up them zombies. XD

But I have the game on another TV.
alexcampos said:

I just didn't want to get sick.

Great for my fantasy team! :D though I would prefer that the Patriots struggle for a win. :(
Sep 12, 2011 5:34 PM

Nov 2010
KyuuAL said:
Prepare your anus, Patriots!

This
Sep 12, 2011 5:48 PM

Jun 2011
KyuuAL said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/813621-danica-patrick-terrelle-pryor-kris-humphries-and-todays-top-sports-news/entry/119038-peyton-manning-brett-favres-streak-will-keep-colts-qb-on-the-field

Brett Favre a possible Colt?!

XD

XD

XD

no
Sep 12, 2011 5:53 PM

Aug 2008
Jaconator said:
KyuuAL said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/813621-danica-patrick-terrelle-pryor-kris-humphries-and-todays-top-sports-news/entry/119038-peyton-manning-brett-favres-streak-will-keep-colts-qb-on-the-field

Brett Favre a possible Colt?!

XD

XD

XD

no

Yet, I dare them. I dare them hard. LOLOLOL

Sep 12, 2011 5:57 PM

Dec 2008
SHIT! if only the fat guy ran faster
Sep 12, 2011 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
Jimb0 said:

They still scored....I actually can't believe the Pats aren't winning by 4 TDs at this moment.

....and Chad Henne is playing pretty good....WTF is going on???
Sep 12, 2011 6:04 PM

Apr 2011
alexcampos said:
Jimb0 said:

They still scored....I actually can't believe the Pats aren't winning by 4 TDs at this moment.

....and Chad Henne is playing pretty good....WTF is going on???
There's a change comin' along in the NFL :V
Sep 12, 2011 6:23 PM

Dec 2008
i almost shat bricks, at least they got points out of it, i wouldve called a screen on the outside to bush
Sep 12, 2011 6:34 PM

Aug 2008
Dolphins screwing it up. I'm going to vomit - especially when you hear Gruden and Jaworski talk about their Brady man-crush.

Sep 12, 2011 6:41 PM

Dec 2008
KyuuAL said:
Dolphins screwing it up. I'm going to vomit - especially when you hear Gruden and Jaworski talk about their Brady man-crush.

I hear ya, i had to suffer last thursday with cris collinsworth doing the same with aaron rodgers.

patriots looking like they are ready for some severe ass-raping this season, although their defense is making henne look brilliant...its too early to tell whether henne really has improved this much.
Sep 12, 2011 6:45 PM

Apr 2011
Jimb0 said:
KyuuAL said:

I hear ya, i had to suffer last thursday with cris collinsworth doing the same with aaron rodgers.

patriots looking like they are ready for some severe ass-raping this season, although their defense is making henne look brilliant...its too early to tell whether henne really has improved this much.
Woah now. No way, I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Packers fan. and Cris Collinsworth rarely ever says anything good about the Packers. Last season it seemed like every time we did something good, Chris wasn't happy (Though it was a better last game). Same thing with Troy Aikman except he doesn't get better...GO PACK GO!!! :p
Sep 12, 2011 6:48 PM

Jun 2008
KyuuAL said:

I'd love to see ANY defense go up against this...

Well, this game is over, I hate to say this but now that Manning is gone, the Pats and Billicheat should coast easily into SB XLVI.

Seriously, maybe the Ravens are the only team that can do something, but they probably won't have a better record which means that they'll have to win the AFC in NE.

Trust me this is a 14 - 16 win team right here.
Sep 12, 2011 6:50 PM

Jun 2011
alexcampos said:
KyuuAL said:

I'd love to see ANY defense go up against this...

Well, this game is over, I hate to say this but now that Manning is gone, the Pats and Billicheat should coast easily into SB XLVI.

Seriously, maybe the Ravens are the only team that can do something, but they probably won't have a better record which means that they'll have to win the AFC in NE.

Trust me this is a 14 - 16 win team right here.

well we see a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIX?
Sep 12, 2011 6:55 PM

Jun 2008
Jaconator said:
well we see a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIX?

Yeah maybe, although I still think the Saints and Packers are better than the Eagles.

I think the Patriots have it easy in the AFC though...
Sep 12, 2011 6:57 PM

Dec 2008
sparkedglory said:
Jimb0 said:
KyuuAL said:

Woah now. No way, I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Packers fan. and Cris Collinsworth rarely ever says anything good about the Packers. Last season it seemed like every time we did something good, Chris wasn't happy (Though it was a better last game). Same thing with Troy Aikman except he doesn't get better...GO PACK GO!!! :p

well it seems hes all on board for ur pack now, it felt like he never stopped talking about them thursday...tbh if i were just listening to his commentary the whole game and not watching i dont think i wouldve known the saints almost put up 500 yds of offense...but enough of my hate on collinsworth

im sticking a fork in the phins tonight i hope they or the bills do well this season since im tired of the jets and pats...and who cares about the next game lol.
Sep 12, 2011 7:08 PM

May 2007
Jimb0 said:
sparkedglory said:
Jimb0 said:
KyuuAL said:

well it seems hes all on board for ur pack now, it felt like he never stopped talking about them thursday...tbh if i were just listening to his commentary the whole game and not watching i dont think i wouldve known the saints almost put up 500 yds of offense...but enough of my hate on collinsworth

im sticking a fork in the phins tonight i hope they or the bills do well this season since im tired of the jets and pats...and who cares about the next game lol.

Saw the Packers game, and Rodgers deserved every single praise (and more) that both announcers were throwing his way. He was phenomenal.

Watching the Patriots game, and let's be honest, Brady has been razor sharp on the vast majority of this throws. While both Grudan and Jaworski use sexy adjectives, they *always* use those adjectives to describe every player they love every week.
Sep 12, 2011 7:12 PM

Aug 2008
LOL. I go downstairs to get more rice... and when I come back, Welker running for the TD... big Fantasy pts for me. XD

Also, Dolphins couldn't pick up a half-yard? They need to learn how to use Bush effectively.

Sep 12, 2011 7:12 PM

Apr 2011
Really? 99 yards?!...Well better luck next week Miami.
Sep 12, 2011 7:15 PM

Dec 2008
vindemon64 said:
Jimb0 said:
sparkedglory said:
Jimb0 said:
KyuuAL said:

Saw the Packers game, and Rodgers deserved every single praise (and more) that both announcers were throwing his way. He was phenomenal.

Watching the Patriots game, and let's be honest, Brady has been razor sharp on the vast majority of this throws. While both Grudan and Jaworski use sexy adjectives, they *always* use those adjectives to describe every player they love every week.

not saying he didnt, saints d sucked to put it lightly...just comparing it to the praise brady and the pats are getting tonight

wow
brady > 500 yds
henne approaching 400... r u kidding me?
Sep 12, 2011 7:17 PM

May 2011
Brady was on fire and Dolphin's D couldn't stop anything to save their life.
Sep 12, 2011 7:19 PM

Jun 2008
sparkedglory said:

Well, next week we've got the Texans, that should be a little more manageable...

I do believe we have a good defense, but against a team like the Patriots, you need a PERFECT defense.

Chad Henne played surprisingly well, it's not his fault we'll lose this game.

I really believe we have a better team than last year, but that only means that we're still an 8-win team (AT BEST!).
Sep 12, 2011 7:20 PM

Aug 2008
KyuuAL said:

Also, Dolphins couldn't pick up a half-yard? They need to learn how to use Bush effectively.

See? This last play with Bush. That's what they should've done earlier...

Sep 12, 2011 7:22 PM

Apr 2011
alexcampos said:
sparkedglory said:

Well, next week we've got the Texans, that should be a little more manageable...

I do believe we have a good defense, but against a team like the Patriots, you need a PERFECT defense.

I really believe we have a better team than last year, but that only means that we're still an 8-win team (AT BEST!).
I fell that in a couple of years, if you guys make the right moves, you'll be contenders. I still don't know what to think of Henne, I mean, like you said, he was surprising tonight...but then again...Well at least he's not Romo.

Also, I'm happy with my fantasy team after Brady, Bush, and Woodhead tonight. :D
Sep 12, 2011 7:23 PM

Jun 2008
sparkedglory said:
Between Brady and Bush...I'm happy with my fantasy points. :D

LOL, I'll say, look at Brady's numbers:

511 yards, 4 TD.

Anyways, I KILLED at fantasy this week: 158 points

Next week: Team Meh....you're going down!!!
Sep 12, 2011 7:26 PM

Dec 2008
alexcampos said:
sparkedglory said:

if henne plays like this i think they can expect more than .500 but it seems like they are having the same offensive issues as the saints, the play calling on short yardage downs is horrible.

pretty much every team's defense aside from the bears looked like they were way behind the offenses in the league, i seriously doubt we see this explosion of offensive yardage every week.
Sep 12, 2011 7:29 PM

Dec 2008
wow i really hope something bad happens to the pats right now this is ridiculous, the game is completely in hand and they are just trying to run up the stats
Sep 12, 2011 7:33 PM

Apr 2011
Jimb0 said:
wow i really hope something bad happens to the pats right now this is ridiculous, the game is completely in hand and they are just trying to run up the stats
:V my fantasy team doesn't mind.
Sep 12, 2011 7:42 PM

Dec 2008
sparkedglory said:
Jimb0 said:
:V my fantasy team doesn't mind.

lol that explains it, i guess bellicheat has brady on his fantasy team too

marshall looks ok, dolphins should be thankful the game ended the next play..something similar happened with colston thursday night but now hes out for 4 weeks
Sep 12, 2011 7:45 PM

Jun 2009
I think Henne had more fantasy points than Brady this week (and any player for that matter):

417 pass yds, 2 pass TDs, INT, 59 rushing yds, 1 rush TD

Too bad hardly anybody started him XD
Sep 12, 2011 7:48 PM

Aug 2008
BlackKnight27 said:
I think Henne had more fantasy points than Brady this week (and any player for that matter):

Um, that doesn't beat 4 TD and 500+ yards passing.

Sep 12, 2011 7:50 PM

Jun 2008
BlackKnight27 said:

No he didn't have more points than Brady, but he played a hell of a game...

Down here in Miami, the majority of Dolphins fans HATE him....A LOT, but even though we lost this game, I think they should realize that if he continues these types of numbers the Dolphins won't be a Joke this season.

and who knows, maybe he can become a legitimate QB...
Sep 12, 2011 7:55 PM

Jun 2009
KyuuAL said:
BlackKnight27 said:

Oh, in my league, Brady had 35.98 pts and Henne had 35.54 pts. It was pretty damn close, actually.
Sep 12, 2011 8:03 PM

Aug 2008
BlackKnight27 said:
KyuuAL said:
BlackKnight27 said:

Oh, in my league, Brady had 35.98 pts and Henne had 35.54 pts. It was pretty damn close, actually.

Then it is a matter of scale. I cannot fathom how Brady with more yards AND TDs would score less than Henne at all.

Sep 12, 2011 9:10 PM

Dec 2008
wow 63 yard fg
Sep 12, 2011 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
Its like Ochocinco didn't even play or something.
Sep 13, 2011 12:14 AM

Aug 2008
Sep 13, 2011 12:19 AM
May 2010
Extremely close. My team did jack shit this week but Oakland's defense saved me vs Team Meh. They also saved me in my work league. If Moreno doesn't fumble I lose by like .5. :D
Sep 13, 2011 12:21 AM

Jun 2008

Week 1 MVP.....Finsfan 11 :)
Sep 13, 2011 12:22 AM

Aug 2008
alexcampos said:

Week 1 MVP.....Finsfan 11 :)

You mean, Tom Brady. Right? XD

Sep 13, 2011 12:24 AM

Jun 2008
KyuuAL said:
You mean, Tom Brady. Right? XD

DAMN HIM!

Chad Henne finally plays good (400+ yards, 3 TDs, and the only INT was at the end, it doesn't really count).....just to be out staged by that Justin Beiber idiot.

LOL....Henne goes back to his BUM ways next week....just you wait!
Sep 13, 2011 12:31 AM

Jan 2007
Man, what rough start to fantasy, but a great opening week for football. I like my chances next week.
Sep 13, 2011 4:23 PM

Jun 2011

man..... I'm pissed that i lost with the 3rd highest total points
Sep 13, 2011 5:08 PM

Aug 2008
Jaconator said:

It happens ;)

Sep 13, 2011 5:31 PM

Jun 2008
Jaconator said:

Last year in my Fantasy league I had two games where I lost by less than 3 points and one game where I won by 80 points.......yes, 80 points!

Yeah, it's crazy!
Sep 13, 2011 5:34 PM

Jun 2011
meh o well, it's not rage worthy but still a little upset worthy XD

beside Sebastian Janikowski 63 yards like damn!

so glad i have him XD
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.