Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2011 11:38 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was hoping they would all stick together and even add that chick to their party. I'm pretty sure the three of them together would make a strong if not unbeatable team.
Sep 26, 2012 7:07 PM

Feb 2008
Wonder how he carried the gold back home, since he was like in a giant hole haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 28, 2014 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
ZetaZaku said:
Wonder how he carried the gold back home, since he was like in a giant hole haha.

I'm sure he got all kinds of admirers for clearing the dungeon, so that is a lot of helpers. I wonder if Alibaba will be famous now? And where did Aladdin go? And what role will Morgiana play?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 28, 2014 9:10 PM

Jul 2007
insan3Spectre said:
ZetaZaku said:

I'm sure he got all kinds of admirers for clearing the dungeon, so that is a lot of helpers. I wonder if Alibaba will be famous now? And where did Aladdin go? And what role will Morgiana play?

Awesome, you finished the first arc. Now you can either watch the anime episodes 1-3 to see how it differs, or just continue on reading until you reach the end of S1, then watch the whole anime.

Glad your liking it so far, it only gets better.

Feb 28, 2014 9:17 PM

Jun 2009
link9us said:
insan3Spectre said:
ZetaZaku said:

Awesome, you finished the first arc. Now you can either watch the anime episodes 1-3 to see how it differs, or just continue on reading until you reach the end of S1, then watch the whole anime.

Glad your liking it so far, it only gets better.

I'll be watching the anime, but only once I finish the part in the manga the first season of the anime ended at.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 21, 2014 9:52 AM

Nov 2009
It just occurred to me, wouldn't morgianna be in trouble, I mean she now looks like a slave trying to escape, feel like their would be people after her.
Nov 20, 2014 3:51 PM

Jan 2013
I loved how they where talking between themselves and Morgianna was forgotten.
It's strange that they got separated, I wonder where this will go now.
Dec 20, 2014 10:12 AM

Sep 2014
Wonder why Morgiana didn't appear when they were transported back while they were talking.
May 10, 2017 9:06 AM

Apr 2014
Throughout the whole time they were talking I was wondering if they would show Morgiana peaking behind the bags of something.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Nov 17, 2017 10:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Where is Aladdin? :/
Sep 30, 2021 7:37 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Now they look more like a team, that's good to see. That cliffhanger though, what is gonna happen to Aladdin?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 8, 2022 11:25 PM

Apr 2020
So the auther actually took inspiration from arabian nights. Good to know.
Vol 2 end credits
water
Sep 4, 2022 7:18 AM

Jan 2020
Those ants sure were evil. Aladdin and Alibaba regaling their adventure reminds me of Finn and Jake's back and forth.

Food and girls!

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 27, 7:35 AM

Oct 2012
Wholesome bonding time between the two. I totally understand wanting to keep adventuring with Aladdin, it seems fun. Though at the same time, Alibaba is already rich and going into these dungeons is super dangerous ... I wouldn't even blame him if he stopped doing that. Not sure why Morgiana wasn't with them in this "dive", maybe because she entered a bit later? The ending sounds a bit ominous, wonder if there'll be a timeskip now.

More topics from this board

» opinions on Magi's depiction of Arabian culture?

laaare - Oct 30, 2016

17 by Afan_123 »»
Apr 30, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 31 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Sep 26, 2012

7 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 30 Discussion

BackLashWave - Dec 31, 2011

10 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 29 Discussion

10 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 28 Discussion

9 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.