Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2011 8:33 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shit is now getting real!
Just when I thought it was Ayumi vs Chihiro time....Keima collapses!

Oh god Haqua please dont screw up accidentally again...things are already starting to fall apart!
Jul 10, 2011 9:05 PM

Feb 2011
i got a little scared that they were going to continue with shiori tbh...

at least minerva and her speak now (kinda)

i wonder if haqua is gonna mess up again...especially now when it looks like keima is down.
Jul 10, 2011 9:24 PM

Nov 2007
hmm while Haqua investigates ... Keima collapses? is he overdoing it or something more?

didn't get to see Ayumi or Chihiro yet but Keima seems to think it's either Ayumi, or Chihiro or ... possibly neither? well neither one would suck but I still wonder if there's a chance for both ..... there's clearly more going on here.
Jul 10, 2011 9:28 PM

Dec 2010
"Either or neither". A different girl perhaps? Mio?
Jul 10, 2011 9:28 PM
Apr 2011
What's Haqua going to do?

Is she going to spill the beans?

Keima really is over exerting himself, he needs to take a rest.
Jul 10, 2011 9:48 PM

May 2009
I'm worried about Haqua too. Nice girl, but she's got the instincts of a sign post. Wonder if Keima is just worn out or if it's something more.
Jul 10, 2011 9:57 PM

Oct 2009
Ok, so i calmed myself after the shitstorm from yesterday...

Shiori get wings pretty fast but still is unable to process all the stuff happening around her. Keima gets cold and collapses in front of Fiore (WARNING WARNING WARNING). On Hell, Haqua is getting suspicious on New Hell decisions and start asking shit, finally decides to talk with Dokuro.
I don't know much about you guys, but i see already Haqua on a Bad End route:

Haqua R.I.P.
~1710 - 2011~
chalcoJul 11, 2011 5:40 AM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jul 10, 2011 10:04 PM

Feb 2008
well it was about time he fell over. i havent seen him sleep or eat once.
Jul 10, 2011 10:10 PM
Mar 2009
Wow, Shiori's love meter filled up so quickly; she got the wings and halo in one go. Nikkaido is just watching Keima from everywhere, when is she gonna do something?

Now for the toss-up between Chihiro and Ayumi. But I guess Keima got sick before he could go do that...and no one's there to help. Maybe Fiore will escape the containment bottle?

Time to see if Haqua got smarter after the Fiore incident or if she is still rock-dumb.
Jul 10, 2011 10:11 PM

Jul 2010
Haqua is going to do something again. i hope this time she won't mess up.
Jul 10, 2011 10:12 PM

Nov 2010
Any decision Haqua makes is fine with me.
Jul 10, 2011 10:23 PM

Sep 2010
Yay, Shirori's done. Her reconquest was boring. Practically no goddess action. :(
Jul 10, 2011 10:27 PM

Jun 2010
Why do I feel that Shiori's conquest is still not done. I mean I saw the wings and everything, so it should be done, but I just have this feeling. We know Haqua is going to tell the Chief about Vintage, but the question is what details is she going to tell him.

Jul 10, 2011 10:38 PM

Apr 2010
Stuff is finally starting to happen again!
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Jul 10, 2011 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
And in an unexpected twist. Dokuro is the leader of vintage. Would be shit awesome if that happens.

I'm starting to feel bad for Fiore now. Keima giving her water for a day lol.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the next chapter on who will take care of Keima.
Jul 11, 2011 2:17 AM

Oct 2010
this story never has a slow pace, which i like!! xD
lets see how haqua's confrontation will go... don't want anything ad to happen to her!! =/
kisami said:
well it was about time he fell over. i havent seen him sleep or eat once.

true, wonder who'll come and help him, maybe the next goddess??
Jul 11, 2011 2:57 AM

Nov 2008
Keima collapses, that`s a problem, and there isn't anyone around.
Let's see what happens in Hell too.
Jul 11, 2011 3:01 AM

Aug 2008
I hope Keima is just overexhausted and doesn't have a serious condition.
Ayumi/Chihiro to the rescue ? Or the goddesses ?

It could be interesting too if Dokuro is involved in Vintage and Haqua does mess up, I mean there could be some action (or not) with the goddesses (and the last one too).
Jul 11, 2011 5:05 AM
Mar 2009
FoolsLove said:
-Quasar said:
And in an unexpected twist. Dokuro is the leader of vintage. Would be shit awesome if that happens.

I'm starting to feel bad for Fiore now. Keima giving her water for a day lol.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the next chapter on who will take care of Keima.

As much as that would be an unexpected twist, I don't see it happening. If anything I see Chief as being the one who is trying to uncover the goddesses to reseal the weiss away, as Chief was the one who sent the contract/email to him. Keima stated in one chapter that he believed that he was chosen specifically by someone in hell to uncover the goddesses because their power comes from love.

Can't wait for the next chapter, seems like things are going to really pick up now.

Agree. My theory:

- Midas is Nikaido, that is the reason why we cannot see him/her.
- Dokuro knows that in the Runaway Spirit Squad there are some betrayers.
- Officially, the main aim of the squad remains to capture the runaway spirits, not to search the goddesses, because Dokuro and Nikaido have already chosen the person who must find the goddesses since the beginning of the story, and he is a reliable one: Keima Katsuragi. This is the reason why Dokuro told Elsie that Keima should use love to capture the runaway spirits. Actually, he must use love because love is the power's source of the goddesses, and he is the one who must find them.

I hope you got what I tried to say, since my english sucks. Lol.
Jul 11, 2011 8:56 AM

Sep 2009
Pretty busy chapter. Keima's been pushing himself pretty hard lately.
Jul 11, 2011 8:57 AM
Mar 2011
I have a feeling that Haqua is gonna mess things up again, just a feeling, but ever she let Fio out of the jar, I felt a certain "prone to mess everything up" kind of feeling
sure hope she doesn't though, or else we're gonna get some more Haqua haters ^.^;
Jul 11, 2011 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
I don't think Haqua is going to mess up, She trusts Keima a lot now sine the Fio incident and will probably just do her own investigation in hell to see if new hell is really all that corrupt. I guess time will tell.
Jul 11, 2011 8:53 PM

Jun 2009
I don't really care about the report, I want to know what happened to Katsu - fainted
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 11, 2011 10:42 PM

Jun 2011
Great chapter with lot's of interesting developments brewing.

Maybe somehow Mercury has been split into two spirit halves and thus can occupy both Ayumi and Chihiro?

And I don't want Haqua to meet her maker : (

5/5
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

Jul 11, 2011 11:59 PM

Jun 2009
Xenoyautja said:
Maybe somehow Mercury has been split into two spirit halves and thus can occupy both Ayumi and Chihiro?

No.

Why do you guys want this kind of event? It shows a half-assed development from Wakaki if he pulls this off since he can't decide which one he will give it to.

I want him to just stick to his word with 6 goddess (no split bs whatsoever) and let Ayumi have it. It's not that hard.
Jul 12, 2011 3:47 AM

Jan 2011
I get the feeling that the chief is a bad guy. Let Ayumi be the goddess too.
Jul 12, 2011 7:12 AM

Dec 2010
Oh God... Keima's collapsed? Is the god getting exhausted by all these speed capturing? Things needs to done fast but he needs to rest as well sometimes, don't feel too guilty of Kanon's situation... you didn't hope for it too... = ="

I wondered what will Dokuro answer... such sensitive question... if Dokuro was one of the head of the Vintage, I'm afraid we won't be seeing Haqua returning to Earth in one piece... T^T

Cliffhanger cliffhanger cliffhanger! Wished i'd have a time machine to travel to the future to look at the upcoming chapters xP
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Jul 12, 2011 8:15 AM

Oct 2009
Xenoyautja said:

Nah...
Keima motherfucking Katsuragi said:
There is no way that both of them are host for a goddess... It's either that only one of them is a host... or neither is...

Noticing Keima is always right with his speculation, this looks more like Wakaki saying 'STFU' to the fans thinking about the split-goddess theory.

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jul 12, 2011 8:17 AM

Dec 2007
Plot development other than goddess capture, YAY! I've been waiting to see how will Haqua screw things up now, though if Dokuro is the leader of Vintage that would be kind of lame.

On another note, what if the Goddess power does not come exactly from love but from taking power from the one they love or loves them?
Jul 14, 2011 1:19 PM

Jun 2011
Then end is interesting, but I hope we get to see what happened to keima in the next chapter, I will be really irritated if the next chapter is just Haqua and chief Dokuro talking -.-
Jul 16, 2011 12:47 PM

Feb 2008
I wonder if he's simply overworked or if the goddesses are pulling some part of their power from him and he simply doesn't have enough to support that many simultaneously.
Jul 21, 2011 10:12 AM

Oct 2010
notsureifsrs said:
"Either or neither". A different girl perhaps? Mio?
Yea, Mio ftw. Although, it didn't look like she remembered him.. I'm starting to think that the Angel is walking around in plain sight, and it's that goth teacher. I'm fine with her too, tbh. >///<
Mar 16, 2022 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
Really great chapter Shiori's recapture is finally over it was really great now chihiro or ayumi who has goddess haqua is giving a report and I think at the end fiore got out of the confinement bottle keima is really tired as expected what will happen
removed-userMar 16, 2022 4:11 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.