Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 23, 2022 3:27 PM

Jun 2010
Jonesy974 said:

Meanwhile the Miku girl is so obsessed with finding Shouko that SHE starts whoring herself out too. FFS she literally just got done fucking a dude when Alice walked in and told her the truth.

No, they got to her BEFORE the "client" showed up.. You can even see him laying on the ground outside in the hall with Alice's friend. No reason even go there then and tell her at that moment if they didn't stop her... nor would they have needed to knock him out if he was leaving.

But yeah, the friend really destroyed her boyfriend mentally and emotionally and put her friend (Miku) in a lot of danger.

FinalFlash18 said:
Dang it! I didn't realized that until someone mentioned in the comments that the ep was 47 mins .-.
I thought it was boring that it seemed so long to complete lol. No wonder it was so long.

Prostitution theme eh... no matter where I get to see that in anime, I'm really not comfortable with that at all.
Felt bad for Shouko :(

But what about Miku...? After that failed attempt, she did it with one of the Shouko's customer in the end right?

No on the last part.. See above.
Jan 4, 2023 7:19 PM

Oct 2013
It was kinda dumb. I mean, I'm basing this off the first episode, but the first episode was nearly an hour long.

Anyway, it's just rather kinda weird. Like, how did this oddly matched up group form? Why do you they happen to have this mother-like character nearby being pissed at everyone all the time? Why does this random girl wanna bring this random guy (MC) along, despite how much times he feels like wanting to walk away, for understandable reasons? Why is the guy (MC) dealing with everyone's sh*t, is it to gain some sense of belonging??? Maybe all this will be answered later on in the series, but the characters are already coming off as just annoying enough to me that I don't care enough to listen to their backstories or care enough to look into how they grouped up.

Also, the people in this show tend to talk weird, I get them being NEETs, but, I dunno, it feels like there could be a bit less people talking weird. And random sh*t kinda keeps getting introduced in, that feels awkwardly inserted into the plot. As if it was doing it for comedic purpose, but it's not that funny to me. I'm just not that fond of this. Although, granted, I did see this in dub, but I'm not going back to watch that long ass episode again, just to see it in sub. I feel like I already made my mind up, enough, on it. Plus the main character is randomly dragged into this and it's like he doesn't even know why he's there, while he just let's sh*t happen to him. Just kinda annoying
EZSultenJan 4, 2023 7:32 PM
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
Jan 15, 2023 12:38 PM

Nov 2018
So chaotic and for what? I'm not watching past ep 1.
ZevvenJan 15, 2023 12:42 PM
I hate everyone equally
Jan 15, 2023 12:42 PM

Nov 2018
PDB failed once again... How is Alice not INTP, btw? She just has mean+confident INTJ vibe like Kirigiri.
I hate everyone equally
Mar 17, 2023 8:27 AM

Dec 2022
Souichirou and Hitoshi get on my nerves immediately, but the other characters are at least sufferable. Hoping this picks up somewhat, because this first episode is all over the place, and way too long. Better for a first episode to plant its feet than throw random crap at the wall and hope something sticks. At least "Alice" is cute.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 17, 2023 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
For a first episode this was not bad. Not fully convinced about the characters though.
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM

Sep 2023
Oh My Gawshhhh yesss Ayaka's voice (dub) is the same as Nanachi's from made in Abyss. Hnnnggg I have a thing for Brittney Marie Karbowski's voice. It's got a slight graveliness but yet still smooth. I love it.

Okay just to clarify that I had to make that comment before finishing the episode. Now that I have I have to add... The scene where she started to strip Alice with him there like wtf how can they be mad at him he didn't do anything and he was already there! Now if he hadn't moved back and hit the can and let himself see her stripped, THEN they would have had reason to be mad. Anywho, this seems like it's gonna get good.
GearheadOtakuOct 11, 2023 10:00 PM
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

74 by Gator »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.