Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2011 1:17 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, they all worked together to stop Ieyasu and now Ieyasu is back to being a normal (sort of) girl. She really made me fall in love with her this episode with how cute she acted at the end. One more episode to go and I think this is my favorite of the season.
Jun 20, 2011 1:22 PM

Dec 2008
I only have 2 things to say about this episode.

ONEEE-SAAMMAA! <3 Boob hug ftw

and...YOSHIMOTOOOOO <3
Jun 20, 2011 1:33 PM
Jun 2008
Ieyasu is freaking awesome haha.. still same attitude as before but in love with nobunaga.. enjoyed this ep with all the LOls
Jun 20, 2011 2:29 PM

Dec 2010
So..i wonder what the next episode is gonna be about...
will hide-chan go back or not?

why cant they give us previews ..>.<
Jun 20, 2011 3:15 PM
Sep 2007
Now I would really like if this series was longer.

Really wouldn't mind seeing 2nd season.
Jun 20, 2011 4:04 PM
Jun 2009
i love how Ieyasu talks its sounds oddly perverted ^.^ i like and way date kept rambling on about how she was from a diff dimension in time every just sorta ignored her and at the end Ieyasu was really cute
ROOMA4HELLJun 20, 2011 4:31 PM
Jun 20, 2011 4:22 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was more than over 9000
It was freaking amazing! Awesome! The best of best. I was totally hyped up and excited.

Nobunaga was amazing in the following,

that was freaking a amazing jump slash topped with a triple three stage explosion in the spoiler
it made no mistake in me imagining further a boom below and boom below effect. Going though floors, ah yeah the excitement of this fight that's to add a nice follow up of explosions. As the Pirates of the Caribbean remix played and this beautiful show of Nobunaga VS Ieyasu shows up, there is no denying it was awesome considering that Nobunaga broke Ieyasu's staff along with the fake armor crystal in the spoiler
, it was most amazing with markings fading from Ieyasu thus her being saved. Most happy that Mitsuhide/Yoshimoto are OK, Sourin/Motochika/Mouri made it through whom Mouri was hilarious with her face and a happy Hideyoshino/satisfied Date are well.

What a mess this fight left off. Total destruction but in the midst of it a very MOE Ieyasu in the following,

appears and that a change of her. Amazing that the Hanzou ninjas still were so happy to see her after being betrayed. As such I loved Ieyasu's response to them. Ieyasu was so adorable with her blush towards Nobunaga and was totally adorable as she asks Nobunaga here. Of whom a very nice favor ensues of Ieyasu asking of Nobunaga to call her Oneesama in the spoiler
the breast pillow part was even nicer but Ieyasu was also very adorable at that part. I knew that the dog upon seeing Ieyasu's figure here would be totally a horny dog. Another obvious proof he is a male. From the looks of the preview and armor in the spoiler
Date might still reactive it and accomplish her goal.
The armor looks to be still intact.

Battle points that made this episode amazing,
  • A very nice start with a group rush in the spoiler
    that was quite nice to see but unfortunately it got repelled by a wind shield from Ieyasu.

• The Mitsuhide/Takeda attack and combo in the spoiler
    was splendid! Magnificently mixed up and shown well. Amazing depictions.

• Sourin's Don Franki cannon in the spoiler
    was so effective in making Ieyasu dodge like wild that she got sick of it and got trigger happy with her magic being randomly thrown out. Still Sourin was nice to see in action once again.

• Totally loved the ultimate attack “ Gale Void Wave” of Yoshimoto in the spoiler
    that was amazing! Seeing Yoshimoto's bow attacks was incredible considering how her arrows were well shown flying towards Ieyasu. Rather insanely done well.

• Motochika's “Mountain Slasher” attack in the spoiler
    was another great attack in the fight considering that Ieyasu had to dodge it. Pretty sure it would have weaken greatly her shields should it have hit her.

• Kenshin's intervention in the spoiler
    was another amazing part. The Uzi fast spear jabs attack was crazy! The rate it went and speed is incredible. So much in fact that Ieyasu had to block with no magical shield and it even pushed her back. Kenshin was the only being able to do that.

• Mouri's sneak attack and special “Dance of the Black Funeral!” in the spoiler
    added good variations to the fight but unfortunately once again Ieyasu dodged it.

• The weight and impact of the fight was so amazing it changed the gravity of the whole area for a moment in the spoiler
    that was pretty wild for a change like that. Nobunaga at that time looked splendid with her face and her jump attack was great!
As such this is what made the fight amazing. Variations and SFX.

About the beginning, the start of the episode has some commendable things to say the least. Ieyasu looked bad ass in every way in the spoiler
so much in fact that her staff is now considered alive more than before. I am quite surprised that Hanzou's face is so cute. I was quite surprised after Ieyasu betrayed her ninjas they still begged to spare their mistress. Ieyasu's powers are coined as ”Unlimited Magical Dark Space Beams” as in the spoiler
Clearly looks like a satellite type firing from the sky and that Ieyasu finger licking of evil. Loved it when the Owari soldiers wanted to die for Nobunaga only to be chased away into saving the peasant's lives instead of their lord. Never would Nobunaga be like that! That's the change I like of her! That's it! I was really bitching at Ieyasu for wanting to kill Yoshimoto in the spoiler
if Nobunaga would not have saved her, she would be disintegrated along with earth around the crater that formed as a result of the beam attack. Ieyasu's fearsome powers are shown better in the following spoiler
they are exactly like if a Ion Cannon with unlimited firing would fire. The end result is quite terrifying as craters left, as a result of making a crater on the sea floor a a whirlpool forming and a whole section missing of a mountain.

It was very brave of Mitsuhide to attack without fear Ieyasu in the spoiler
which failed with a shield bounce. Really good thing Takeda's wind whirl saved Mitsuhide by allowing her to land softly. That was most excellent save. The Nobunaga slap on Mitsuhide was a good wake up call for her recklessness but I was surprised it resolved quickly into a very nice hug. It's obvious to notice that the armor is consuming Ieyasu in the spoiler
easily see able from the marks suddenly appearing.
I was really happy and excited that Sourin/Motochika/Mouri came! It was like all for one to defeat evil! Most excellent to me. I was however most irritated with Hideyoshino here! Mainly because of "WTF are you going to do Hideyoshino to save her." She is so demanding in such a situation it irritated me a little. It was like save her or die trying to while you can kill her instead of dying. Such a harsh demand. A most excellent episode once again.
Yumekichi11Jun 20, 2011 4:28 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 20, 2011 4:22 PM

Aug 2010
PhantomEX said:
why cant they give us previews ..>.<

I actually find the previews really cute and funny so I would rather have them tbh.

sarroush said:
I only have 2 things to say about this episode.

ONEEE-SAAMMAA! <3 Boob hug ftw

and...YOSHIMOTOOOOO <3

Yeah, that was the best part.

ROOMA4HELL said:
i love how Ieyasu talks its sounds oddly perverted ^.^ i like and way date kept rambling on about how she was from a diff dimension in time every just sorta ignored her

That's why I like her too. She has that evil side (kind of reminds me of Nami from Sora o Kakeru Shoujo) and has the cute side (as seen at the end).
Jun 20, 2011 5:55 PM

Mar 2008
Ieyasu is so moe :/ I love her so much. Normally I hate villains but she is love.

Great show, I can't wait to see how the end plays out. I wonder if they'll just make Date and Hideyoshi vanish in the night, or say a farewell to the group.
Jun 20, 2011 6:16 PM

Aug 2009
God, I think Ieyasu gets my "Spring Season Favorite Character" award.
Jun 20, 2011 6:33 PM
Sep 2009
Ieyasu is just top notch, she looks and sounds so cool!
Bunch of great soundtracks, can't wait to get my hands on them!
Nice action as well, it is rare when you see a good team work in animes lately. Did want for action last a bit longer but considering how series were so far, it is more than I actually expected =D
Jun 20, 2011 8:02 PM

Apr 2010
So that's what happened to the city on that lake...

Jun 21, 2011 12:48 AM

Jul 2010
Ieyasu is so cute!
Jun 21, 2011 5:42 AM
Feb 2011
That was an amazing episode. It had a good fight, but then made us laugh in the end. I hope the last episode is good. Seeing how this one ended, it will probably be like an episode from the beginning.
Jun 21, 2011 11:12 AM

Apr 2010
Yuri endings are always the best and i definitely want more of that!!

I wonder what Date and Hideyoshi will do know can the even return to there dimension and what will be the consequences of Date's actions and this of Iyasu.
Jun 21, 2011 3:39 PM

Sep 2010
Haha, Yoshimoto. Love her naivety.
And Ieyasu still proves to be awesome.
That battle seemed too simple, if you ask me.
Jun 21, 2011 5:09 PM

Apr 2011
Great fight and funny ending!

Looking forward to see last episode and hoping for a 2nd season!!

5/5
Jun 21, 2011 5:29 PM

May 2011
I freaking love Ieyasu, she is just so cute. Been my favorite character in this show since the beginning. Definitely the best episode of the season, and I wouldn't mind for a second season either.
Jun 22, 2011 1:17 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode was more than over 9000
It was freaking amazing! Awesome! The best of best. I was totally hyped up and excited.

Nobunaga was amazing in the following,

that was freaking a amazing jump slash topped with a triple three stage explosion in the spoiler
it made no mistake in me imagining further a boom below and boom below effect. Going though floors, ah yeah the excitement of this fight that's to add a nice follow up of explosions. As the Pirates of the Caribbean remix played and this beautiful show of Nobunaga VS Ieyasu shows up, there is no denying it was awesome considering that Nobunaga broke Ieyasu's staff along with the fake armor crystal in the spoiler
, it was most amazing with markings fading from Ieyasu thus her being saved. Most happy that Mitsuhide/Yoshimoto are OK, Sourin/Motochika/Mouri made it through whom Mouri was hilarious with her face and a happy Hideyoshino/satisfied Date are well.

What a mess this fight left off. Total destruction but in the midst of it a very MOE Ieyasu in the following,

appears and that a change of her. Amazing that the Hanzou ninjas still were so happy to see her after being betrayed. As such I loved Ieyasu's response to them. Ieyasu was so adorable with her blush towards Nobunaga and was totally adorable as she asks Nobunaga here. Of whom a very nice favor ensues of Ieyasu asking of Nobunaga to call her Oneesama in the spoiler
the breast pillow part was even nicer but Ieyasu was also very adorable at that part. I knew that the dog upon seeing Ieyasu's figure here would be totally a horny dog. Another obvious proof he is a male. From the looks of the preview and armor in the spoiler
Date might still reactive it and accomplish her goal.
The armor looks to be still intact.

Battle points that made this episode amazing,
  • A very nice start with a group rush in the spoiler
    that was quite nice to see but unfortunately it got repelled by a wind shield from Ieyasu.

• The Mitsuhide/Takeda attack and combo in the spoiler
    was splendid! Magnificently mixed up and shown well. Amazing depictions.

• Sourin's Don Franki cannon in the spoiler
    was so effective in making Ieyasu dodge like wild that she got sick of it and got trigger happy with her magic being randomly thrown out. Still Sourin was nice to see in action once again.

• Totally loved the ultimate attack “ Gale Void Wave” of Yoshimoto in the spoiler
    that was amazing! Seeing Yoshimoto's bow attacks was incredible considering how her arrows were well shown flying towards Ieyasu. Rather insanely done well.

• Motochika's “Mountain Slasher” attack in the spoiler
    was another great attack in the fight considering that Ieyasu had to dodge it. Pretty sure it would have weaken greatly her shields should it have hit her.

• Kenshin's intervention in the spoiler
    was another amazing part. The Uzi fast spear jabs attack was crazy! The rate it went and speed is incredible. So much in fact that Ieyasu had to block with no magical shield and it even pushed her back. Kenshin was the only being able to do that.

• Mouri's sneak attack and special “Dance of the Black Funeral!” in the spoiler
    added good variations to the fight but unfortunately once again Ieyasu dodged it.

• The weight and impact of the fight was so amazing it changed the gravity of the whole area for a moment in the spoiler
    that was pretty wild for a change like that. Nobunaga at that time looked splendid with her face and her jump attack was great!
As such this is what made the fight amazing. Variations and SFX.

About the beginning, the start of the episode has some commendable things to say the least. Ieyasu looked bad ass in every way in the spoiler
so much in fact that her staff is now considered alive more than before. I am quite surprised that Hanzou's face is so cute. I was quite surprised after Ieyasu betrayed her ninjas they still begged to spare their mistress. Ieyasu's powers are coined as ”Unlimited Magical Dark Space Beams” as in the spoiler
Clearly looks like a satellite type firing from the sky and that Ieyasu finger licking of evil. Loved it when the Owari soldiers wanted to die for Nobunaga only to be chased away into saving the peasant's lives instead of their lord. Never would Nobunaga be like that! That's the change I like of her! That's it! I was really bitching at Ieyasu for wanting to kill Yoshimoto in the spoiler
if Nobunaga would not have saved her, she would be disintegrated along with earth around the crater that formed as a result of the beam attack. Ieyasu's fearsome powers are shown better in the following spoiler
they are exactly like if a Ion Cannon with unlimited firing would fire. The end result is quite terrifying as craters left, as a result of making a crater on the sea floor a a whirlpool forming and a whole section missing of a mountain.

It was very brave of Mitsuhide to attack without fear Ieyasu in the spoiler
which failed with a shield bounce. Really good thing Takeda's wind whirl saved Mitsuhide by allowing her to land softly. That was most excellent save. The Nobunaga slap on Mitsuhide was a good wake up call for her recklessness but I was surprised it resolved quickly into a very nice hug. It's obvious to notice that the armor is consuming Ieyasu in the spoiler
easily see able from the marks suddenly appearing.
I was really happy and excited that Sourin/Motochika/Mouri came! It was like all for one to defeat evil! Most excellent to me. I was however most irritated with Hideyoshino here! Mainly because of "WTF are you going to do Hideyoshino to save her." She is so demanding in such a situation it irritated me a little. It was like save her or die trying to while you can kill her instead of dying. Such a harsh demand. A most excellent episode once again.

So technically this anime is over the only thing left is whether Hydeyoshi and Date will go back to their respective time and universe?
Jun 22, 2011 11:00 PM

Jun 2010
They all worked together and defeated Ieyasu. For a second I almost forgot who those three girls were until I saw the girl with the cannon. When I saw the marks on Ieyasu, I thought Oh no it's the curse mark all over again.

Jun 22, 2011 11:12 PM

Aug 2010
13man18 said:
They all worked together and defeated Ieyasu. For a second I almost forgot who those three girls were until I saw the girl with the cannon. When I saw the marks on Ieyasu, I thought Oh no it's the curse mark all over again.

How could you forget those three? They provided some of the best laughs of the whole show when they introduced themselves a few episodes back.
Jun 22, 2011 11:32 PM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:

So technically this anime is over the only thing left is whether Hydeyoshi and Date will go back to their respective time and universe?
You got it! That is most likely how it is. Still very entertaining to me. Most likely this will get a 8 but maybe a 9.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 23, 2011 2:46 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh some of these characters piss me off so much.

Akerin: She betrayed and almost killed Nobunaga, and it is HER fault the armor was stolen. Why is everyone being so nice to her. Most of this is HER fault. She is so hypocritical.

Everyone else: They are all saying it is Nobunaga's fault everything is happening because she gathered the armor. Ieyasu is the crazy evil girl who stole it, and Masamune wanted to steal it too. It is not Nobunaga's fault, and it is really annoying they are blaming her for other people doing bad things.

Hideyoshi and others: People who blame the armor, and not Ieyasu. Ieyasu went out of her way to follow Nobunaga the whole series after her life was spared, she tried to kill Masumune for it, etc. SHE IS EVIL. It was not the armor's corruption.
Gar_LoganJun 23, 2011 2:51 PM
Jun 26, 2011 11:38 AM
Oct 2010
Why didnt Nobuaga said "IS THAT SO" anywhere in hte anime? :/
Jun 26, 2011 11:55 AM

Jun 2008
GarLogan78 said:

Hideyoshi and others: People who blame the armor, and not Ieyasu. Ieyasu went out of her way to follow Nobunaga the whole series after her life was spared, she tried to kill Masumune for it, etc. SHE IS EVIL. It was not the armor's corruption.

All you have to be is naked and moe and everything will be forgiven.
Anyway i guess Ieyasu was not exactly evil, but opportunistic. Sure she wanted the armor and staff but her intention was no different than Nobunaga's. Basically she wanted it so she can conquer the land and not to destroy and kill everything around. So her whole distraction rampage really was influenced by the armor and that can be as an excuse for her to be partly forgiven.
Oct 28, 2011 7:46 AM

Sep 2010
The battle was kinda boring, but it was nice to see everyone come together like that.

lol Nobunaga-oneesama. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 15, 2012 8:52 AM
Nov 2011
The unifying to defeat the crimson armor, was cliche, and totally tipped off. It's not surprising, and I wonder if this legend has been misinterpreted like so many other legends.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jul 28, 2014 6:57 PM

Apr 2007
haha I love that the music stopped when Ieyasu asked to call Nobunaga "onee-sama"

Another entertaining episode. Why are all the good ones only at the end?
Jan 18, 2015 7:48 PM
Jun 2013
love how they just ignored dates explanation and just took it as your from another country. why didint she blow the barrier like that a while ago. Why is akerin agreeing on the whole say how you feel when since its clear nobunaga doesint see that she loves her in that way.
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Feb 2020
Nice battle. Everyone worked together to beat Ieyasu.

Aww, Nobunaga-oneesama. It was amusing how she started to fight over Nobunaga with Mitsuhade.

And her pout face was so adorable. ^^ <3

SerafosDec 8, 2023 1:02 PM

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

choyos - Jun 27, 2011

55 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2011

24 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.