Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2011 9:38 PM
Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the whole Holy Grail War was created by the 3 noble families, and Kirei's backstory is revealed.

Kiritsugu had an Einzbern wife? So Ilyasviel and Shirou would be...stepsiblings?

Oh damn, so...Kiritsugu actually relinquished his position as Saber's master because of the same reasons Shirou felt uncomfortable being Saber's master. Damn, Ilyasviel had a tramatic childhood, she lost both of her parents in the same Grail War.
Jun 9, 2011 10:46 PM

Feb 2009
^
1. Wasn't it already mentioned in the FSN anime about the 3 families? No surprise there.
And yup, Kirei's story is harsh. Though that was incomplete and they skipped out some details about him.
Fuck yeah, Ciel cameo.

2. Yes, they're stepsiblings. They left out Ilya's birth last chapter and how Kiritsugu was emotional about it.

3. No, Kiritsugu is still Saber's master. The command seals are still in his hand. Iri will just be Altria (lol)Saber's substitute Master. For show.
And yeah, I feel sorry for Ilya. Why short hair though, the trailer showed her as long hair.

And fuck yeah, Waver at the end.
Jun 10, 2011 9:34 AM

Feb 2010
Hmmm..I felt the whole meeting between Tokiomi and Kirei (and his father) was a little bit rushed.

Looks like they probably wouldn't go into too much detail with the prologue. I'm hoping the anime will go through them especially the prologue really sets up the story (and the characterization/bg of some characters to help others see where their ideas/beliefs are coming from).

I was wondering why Ilya had short hair too o.O It doensn't look too bad but I think she looks more adorable with longer hair (like in the PV) ^__^

Waver and Rider 8D
Apr 17, 2016 2:08 PM

Sep 2015
Interesting chapter, still info dumping. Covered some Kirei backround smart as Kiritsugu to see him as a threat. Illya was adorable this chapter :D. Saber is a bad ass of course showing off some of her swordsmanship here. Good chapter
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

More topics from this board

» Prices for the physical manga

AngryVirgin - Jun 20, 2021

2 by Ricz »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Fate/zero Chapter 3 Discussion

ChronosXIII - Jun 9, 2011

3 by QcK_Dagger_HeaT »»
Apr 17, 2016 2:11 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

1 by QcK_Dagger_HeaT »»
Apr 17, 2016 2:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2013

1 by QcK_Dagger_HeaT »»
Apr 17, 2016 2:00 PM

» Licensed by Dark Horse Comics as of 09/01/2014.

Resident - Sep 1, 2014

2 by QcK_Dagger_HeaT »»
Apr 2, 2016 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.