Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2011 4:32 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Doesn't it seem like Daikichi and Rin were fighting like a married couple? *nudgenudge*
It was a sweet chapter if you disregard everything that happened in the manga. I especially liked the last page; my love for the flashbacks continue.

Poor baby being cried on. =[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2011 1:09 PM

Nov 2008
Are you reading this straight from /a/? It's not even out yet. XD
Jun 10, 2011 5:54 AM

Mar 2008
Am I supposed to feel pity for Rin's mother? Because I don't.
Jun 10, 2011 6:58 AM
Nov 2009
I don't like how the mangaka tries to make the readers sympathize with the mother, it's like she's using the baby to make her look all miserable and confused.
So what, we're just supposed to forget that she didn't want to take care of Rin?._.
Jun 10, 2011 1:45 PM

Oct 2007
Ah, I'm frustrated at how things are developing, I hope some answers come soon.

I think they're trying to show a contrast between how Maa-chan is as a mother now and how she was before? She's married and has a baby she wanted, unlike before where she was in somewhat of a forbidden relationship. That said, I don't feel pity for her. *shrug*

That page with the flashback made me consider history repeating itself with Rin and Daikichi forming a family. I'll be so pissed off if that happens.
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
Jun 11, 2011 8:20 PM

Nov 2008
shindou-kun said:
Ah, I'm frustrated at how things are developing, I hope some answers come soon.

I think they're trying to show a contrast between how Maa-chan is as a mother now and how she was before? She's married and has a baby she wanted, unlike before where she was in somewhat of a forbidden relationship. That said, I don't feel pity for her. *shrug*

That page with the flashback made me consider history repeating itself with Rin and Daikichi forming a family. I'll be so pissed off if that happens.

I see what you mean.. But I think if Rin and Daikichi formed a family it would be a family - I don't think it would go the route of an abandoned child etc. But hey I dont know how it ends in fact im really curious which ending is being truly aimed for by this point. I do think were heading for a Rin x Dai end though
sirwenceJun 12, 2011 9:47 AM
Jul 2, 2011 5:37 PM

Feb 2009
I said it before and said it again, I will not judge Maa whatever, because life isn't as cut in dry, people makes bad decision but was it all that bad Rin turn out ok was care for with love and all; so is not taking her with her such a bad thing?

I know if my mom abandoned me I would have nothing to do with her that is certain so Rin is pretty brave to still want her in her life after all this.
Nov 22, 2012 9:33 AM

Apr 2010
Arcanus said:
Am I supposed to feel pity for Rin's mother? Because I don't.

Nuff' said.

Aug 20, 2015 4:50 AM

May 2014
Aww.. I love how Daikichi gets worked up for almost every little thing.
Oct 15, 2015 8:13 PM

Apr 2013
violity said:
Aww.. I love how Daikichi gets worked up for almost every little thing.

He has all the right in the world to be worked up in this case. She gave up on Rin and Dai raised her and now Rin herself came to her. Why must the victim make the first step? And using a newborn baby as an excuse so we can simpatize with her...? Haha! I've seen enough of cheap drama on TV so the same trick won't work on me.

More topics from this board

» When does it get trash?

AshTheChamp - Mar 22

4 by blinddig »»
Apr 8, 4:09 AM

» why hate usagi drop manga's end? ( 1 2 3 )

liveanime - Jan 15, 2016

134 by kmd3134 »»
Jan 25, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 62 Discussion

Dr_Funkadelic - Feb 27, 2013

44 by BigBlueBash »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 61 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 28, 2013

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 60 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 14, 2013

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.