Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2011 10:19 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Beach episode, Ini-chan is so cute XD
Woah!! Some Yuri action between Queen and her assistant!-- is it me or the Queen's voice is really seductive o=
Prince is back, wasn't as bad as before.
Naoya and Lotte's bond seem to be rising up slowly...
Lots'a fanservice

EDIT: I forgot to say this, when Naoya was in bed, I thought he was working it ROFL!!
Good episode overall!
ZexuJun 5, 2011 10:40 AM
Courtesy of Paul
Jun 5, 2011 10:28 AM

Oct 2010
I wonder if the Queen will show jealousy when Naoya makes a decision O_o
By some reason I feel the concern Naoya feel toward his situation with Lotte is more of a father/daughter. Maybe is hard for him to see her as sexual partner (reminds her to much of her own daughter). Also his jealousy is more of a caring one rather than a possessive one, i.e. A father does not want her daughter to be screwing around, but that doesn't mean (hopefully >.>) that he wants to screw her himself.
huh?
Jun 5, 2011 10:34 AM

Nov 2008
Very fanservicey even Ingrid was in the picture, Asuha's yuri moments are lovely, Naoya may not make a decision or take the queen because he's more of a parent figure like Wataru from Sister Princess and wouldn't take to having her as a sexual partner. I hope he does make a decision and I don't mind Astarotte x Naoya. Those nurse outfits, hubba hubba and Judith was looking like she's about to rape Naoya.

5/5

Jun 5, 2011 10:42 AM
May 2011
There's a little bit of Yuri in this episode ^^

Also dat rape face :>

I don't mind Naoya x Lotte but honestly i don't see how it would work out in the end.
Jun 5, 2011 10:44 AM

Sep 2009
I still hope Naoya would choose the queen in the end. Yes, Rotte is main heroine, but it would be more correct for her to be his daughter, not lover.
Jun 5, 2011 10:47 AM

Nov 2008
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I still hope Naoya would choose the queen in the end. Yes, Rotte is main heroine, but it would be more correct for her to be his daughter, not lover.

You do realize that Rotte is a Rie voiced tsundere and word of God says that the Rie tsundere always wins the guy.

Jun 5, 2011 11:02 AM

Sep 2009
There's always exceptions from rules )

And I just say what I hope too. If this not happen... ending would be less satisfying. Nothing more
Jun 5, 2011 11:08 AM
Jun 2009
is it bad for me to to love the beach episode because of the lolis?
Jun 5, 2011 11:09 AM

Mar 2011
ROOMA4HELL said:
Nope, not all sir!
Courtesy of Paul
Jun 5, 2011 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
ROOMA4HELL said:

I'm pretty glad Ingrid showed up though, she needs more love.

Jun 5, 2011 11:11 AM

Mar 2011
Hoppy said:

I'm pretty glad Ingrid showed up though, she needs more love.

Agreed.
Courtesy of Paul
Jun 5, 2011 11:21 AM

Oct 2010
Nice calm episode and of course the prince had to come back for some more but at least Dora came along with him. Now Griselda/Elfreda in nurse outfits as follows,

do want! The perfect combo of having one nurse DFC and if you want big ones than you have the other one. Right?

So we are left with Naoya and Astarotte in a cute pose as follows,

with Naoya asking himself the what if it goes beyond. Well I pretty much blame Judith for that. I think Judith should have explained it to him that should the princess want or it's necessary for the princess to live. I don't think forcing anything will solve anything at all.

• Mercelida was so hot in the spoiler
  • Was Nayoa touching where I think he was touching in the spoiler
    did he even mean his balls had too much and he needed to fap? Strange really. Maybe Astarotte is influencing with unknown powers she has but is not aware.

About preview, lots more ecchi shall be present indeed in the next episode such as a nice ass close up of Astarotte with panties. Astarotte having her panties pulled down. There shall be more Naoya cross dressing and OMG I do not wish to see less it's funny. Finally what is in the spoiler
is what I look forwards to the most and it may be the best yet of ecchi in this series.
Hoppy said:
Asuha's yuri moments are lovely,
Yeah the one in the spoiler
is the best!
jolesole said:
There's a little bit of Yuri in this episode ^^
Yes there is and it shows Mercelida is certainly bi.
Yumekichi11Jun 5, 2011 11:25 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 5, 2011 11:45 AM

Apr 2010
I really liked Zelda in this episode in my opinion she is the best looking character in this anime and i loved the fan service with her.
The i have to say the Ursula and the queen weren't bad either.
Pretty nice fan service episode tho this entire anime is mostly fan service.

The part where the started about Naoya's private parts was so funny and the faces Zelda and Elffie made when Judith entered the room where priceless.
I have been wondering about the language which is shown in the text which appears to be a Scandinavian language does anyone know what language this is?
Jun 5, 2011 12:11 PM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
I have been wondering about the language which is shown in the text which appears to be a Scandinavian language does anyone know what language this is?
There is a lot of Norse mythology is all I can say. It may be a invented language or it may ancient Norse language but one thing that is for sure is lots of spell words from Judith refer to Norse mythology.

Jun 5, 2011 12:13 PM

Jan 2011
well at this point I don't know if I'm so up for Naoya and Lotte's mother to hook up at this point. From this episode, we see she REALLY gets around, with BOTH sexes, and I honestly think Naoya deserves better than that IMO. I don't like how they are trying to bring in the romance between him and lotte, and it seems its also making him very uncomfortable as well. I prefer the Father Daughter relationship.

Ursula and the Queen was hot, but again I didn't like it considering I was a Naoya X Queen shipper, at this point....I don't know if I want that anymore....
Jun 5, 2011 12:28 PM

Jun 2010
So much fan service.....so much nose bleeds. The relationship between Naoya and Lotte needs to hurry up says Judith, but in order for Lotte to be in a relationship, things need to go slow........oh wait this is a harem isn't it?

Jun 5, 2011 12:59 PM

Aug 2009
I don't like where this is going.
I don't mind loli, but making a girl suck her father (almost, I think :S) is just plain wrong
Jun 5, 2011 2:34 PM

Jul 2009
It wasn't the exact beach episode like in the manga but still good

and @Jalesole
Jun 5, 2011 2:47 PM

Aug 2008
Weakest episode so far. I liked Astarotte no Omocha for the plot and character development, not the ecchi. This episode had too much ecchi and not enough development. But the rape face scene had me laughing :D

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 5, 2011 3:15 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Game_Master said:
I don't mind loli, but making a girl suck her father (almost, I think :S) is just plain wrong

I think your a little confused about there connection.

Naoya and Lotte aren't related at all in any way. The only real blood relation is between the mother and his daughter, which makes Lotte and Asuha half sisters. They have different fathers.

She had one by Naoya and one by someone from her race which explains why Asuha is human and Lotte a succubus.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
well at this point I don't know if I'm so up for Naoya and Lotte's mother to hook up at this point. From this episode, we see she REALLY gets around, with BOTH sexes

KuroDubZeroJun 5, 2011 3:36 PM
Jun 5, 2011 3:49 PM

Sep 2010
Wow this episode was shocking , I have never seen such a unique beach episode.
Jun 5, 2011 3:56 PM

Jan 2010
This is certainly getting interesting...?

I have to admit, I'd be a bit uncomfortable being hired/forced to commit statutory rape all the time.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jun 5, 2011 4:37 PM

Feb 2011
not so good as i hope
this anime developing to ecchi
i hope this will end with no ecchi ending
Jun 5, 2011 4:45 PM

Aug 2009
KuroDubZero said:
Game_Master said:

I think your a little confused about there connection.

Naoya and Lotte aren't related at all in any way. The only real blood relation is between the mother and his daughter, which makes Lotte and Asuha half sisters. They have different fathers.

She had one by Naoya and one by someone from her race which explains why Asuha is human and Lotte a succubus.

Even so, Same father or not, there is some kind of connection between them
and I still find it wrong
Jun 5, 2011 4:56 PM
Apr 2011
This episode was so cute >< kinda freaked out on the yuri and Naoya......scene but it was nice too(: I don't really mind Naoya with Lotte but.....it doesn't feel right....its more like a father/daughter relationship to me :/ but whatever. and on the 7th episode didnt Ini-chan wanted to be Naoya's lover? then why won't she do something to him too O:< she needs more attention. I loved the part when the two was wearing nurse uniforms xD so sexay~~~
Jun 5, 2011 5:19 PM

Sep 2010
"Ugh, haven't fapped for days... gonna... die... *passes out*" >>
Queen and Ursula... so close.
Zelda and Effie were nice too.
Anyways, I liked this episode.
Jun 5, 2011 6:10 PM
Mar 2010
Game_Master said:

There happens to be a huge difference between Naoya being Lotte's father and him being not.
Jun 5, 2011 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
herox3 said:
Game_Master said:

There happens to be a huge difference between Naoya being Lotte's father and him being not.

Its not because of how the story is progressing. This is a girl who you not only give support as the parent figure she desperately needs, but this is the blood related younger sister of your 10 year old daughter. Him starting a relationship with her is completely inappropriate.

I don't think Naoya should end up with anyone in this series who's a succubus, because their lifestyle is just not fit for him IMO. Naoya is too much of a hard working honest guy to have a wife who sleeps with countless other people on a daily basis, its just a very unhealthy relationship...
Jun 5, 2011 8:15 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Tenchi_Ryu said:
=

I don't think Naoya should end up with anyone in this series who's a succubus, because their lifestyle is just not fit for him IMO. Naoya is too much of a hard working honest guy to have a wife who sleeps with countless other people on a daily basis, its just a very unhealthy relationship...

You should realize that his character isn't really the type that would think heavily on those kinds of things. I mean, the woman technically raped him as a child and on top of that she drops a child on him and he still thanks her.

He would still accept Lotte or her mother with open arms....but I do understand your point. It's still a very unhealthy relationship either way.

Jun 5, 2011 8:34 PM

Jul 2009
I cant tell if this show is turning me into more into a lolicon or a big breast lover or not. mind = confused
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 5, 2011 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:
Also, GG with Naoya having a fap craving bad enough to send him in to a fever. I guess being surrounded by all that wonderful DFC will do that to you. Professor Bunny~pyon, Lotte, Asuha, Lotte's friends, Zelda, how do you even choose?
I don't choose, I go with the flow of what I want. Like I mentioned want DFC take DFC and want Big breasts take them. Want DFC but loli no problem. That's that.

Jun 5, 2011 10:01 PM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sartaj said:
Also, GG with Naoya having a fap craving bad enough to send him in to a fever. I guess being surrounded by all that wonderful DFC will do that to you. Professor Bunny~pyon, Lotte, Asuha, Lotte's friends, Zelda, how do you even choose?
I don't choose, I go with the flow of what I want. Like I mentioned want DFC take DFC and want Big breasts take them. Want DFC but loli no problem. That's that.

Harem end? Pimpin' ain't easy.
Jun 5, 2011 10:12 PM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Sartaj said:
Harem end? Pimpin' ain't easy.
Harem end most likely except I have the feeling it will be more under Astarotte's control but then again she is still a kid so Naoya might have the control in all this.

Jun 6, 2011 12:47 AM

Jun 2009
That was some nice swimsuit from the Queen. *bites lower lip*

Anyway, I really just prefer for Lotte to be daughter-zoned. I usually like lolicon endings but I really can't like this one. Maybe because Lotte is one of my most least liked girl in this show. >.>
Jun 6, 2011 2:25 AM

Apr 2009
DarkRyuusei said:
It wasn't the exact beach episode like in the manga but still good

and @Jalesole

Jun 6, 2011 2:35 AM

Jul 2009
Can't blame Naoya for getting a bit of wood when he's surrounded by all those delicious cakes (^.^)
He should however get slapped across the face for not accepting Judith's "offer" when she so eagerly presented it^^
Jun 6, 2011 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
EternalDreamer said:
Can't blame Naoya for getting a bit of wood when he's surrounded by all those delicious cakes (^.^)
He should however get slapped across the face for not accepting Judith's "offer" when she so eagerly presented it^^

If that were to happen, I can think of only one thing that would happen next : Lotte coming in during the act. And therefore 'ruining' the current 'relationship', but opening up for new doujinshi.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 6, 2011 7:49 AM

May 2011
I wonder how Lotte will find about Naoya and the Queen's affair and shit that goes down after that xD
Jun 6, 2011 7:53 AM

Nov 2010
great episode. not sure what it is but im starting to enjoy this series a lot more lately. thinking about bumping it up to an 8 after this ep. and SMH @ Ecchi haters. if you dont like it, then why bother watching a show that has Ecchi listed in the genre...

damn i reallly wanted to see that yuri kiss. sooo close.
Jun 6, 2011 9:54 AM

May 2011
Laughing the whole time.

FFFFUUUUU face came on when the yuri make out didn't happen
Jun 6, 2011 10:41 AM

May 2010
Almost Yuri.. :D

Anyway, Judith sure is a bold woman. Liek!!!
Jun 6, 2011 2:42 PM

Dec 2010
Fuu- Zelda with her DFC, or effie with her Huge breats..cant chooose >.<
Jun 6, 2011 5:33 PM

Apr 2011
I always liked beach episodes!

I wonder what will happen from now on...

4/5
Jun 6, 2011 5:43 PM

Jan 2011
PhantomEX said:
Fuu- Zelda with her DFC, or effie with her Huge breats..cant chooose >.<

Why choose, take both ;D //shot

seriously this episode make me love Zelda so much and Effie~ <3 ffff
never loved DFC so much in such a short while LOL

poor Naoya, he seemed as if he was going to be raped when he was in the corner.. LOL
when your friend is needy... you must give it what it wants... or ..not I guess..
oh well 8D the ecchi was ok... I guess

Dudewitbow said:
I cant tell if this show is turning me into more into a lolicon or a big breast lover or not. mind = confused

fffff, true that, starting to not want to watch because of the whole "sucking" thing, I'm starting to find it kinda... eh, worst with Judith making Naoya try to do it with Lotte :c ...*snif* feel bad for him, either do what you are told, or either not and leave the realm xD;;

oh well, what can we do :c
HakoshiJun 6, 2011 5:51 PM
Jun 7, 2011 7:15 AM

Jan 2010
Technically, Judith did say that the sucking started at the mouth, right? I think she also said that it worked its way down as Lotte got older or something, so it may not be so bad.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jun 7, 2011 9:13 AM

Jun 2011
This ep was funny, but I wouldn´t mind if a few scenes was deleted lol
Jun 7, 2011 9:18 AM

Nov 2008
Tsuna13 said:

Oh hell no, keep the censorship away.

Jun 7, 2011 10:20 AM

Nov 2010
Hoppy said:
Tsuna13 said:

Oh hell no, keep the censorship away.

yea im glad this is one of the few shows this season that isnt censoring the tv broadcast. which is kinda ironic considering the majority of it is loli-service.
Jun 7, 2011 8:57 PM

Sep 2009
HGGHHHHHHHH !!!

Loli paradise !!!!
Jun 9, 2011 6:09 AM

Nov 2009
Ini asks you!
"You always get friend zoned don't you?"

That made my day. Oh, and yes dat rape scene.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yuki457 - Apr 10, 2011

123 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 30, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

136 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ROOMA4HELL - Jun 19, 2011

64 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 12, 2011

51 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:56 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - May 29, 2011

77 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.