Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2011 12:23 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't think she died... I hope
Jun 4, 2011 10:12 PM

Mar 2010
Wow didn't see that coming o.o The anticipation for the next chapters killing me now.
Jun 5, 2011 4:55 AM

Oct 2009
humm... I'm not quite sure I get what just happened in the last few pages and how it led to Yuuki lying on the floor drenched in her blood, either the succession of events didn't make sense or reading a manga right after waking-up in the morning isn't a good idea....
I'm going to have to go back and reread the chapter -_-
NosferatuHishamJun 5, 2011 5:07 AM
Jun 5, 2011 5:22 AM

Nov 2009
So essentially, she is pissed at Sanin's death and wants to get revenge. Poor Yuki, i don't remember her doing anything to deserve that! =(
Jun 5, 2011 7:23 AM

Jan 2009
NosferatuHicham said:
humm... I'm not quite sure I get what just happened in the last few pages and how it led to Yuuki lying on the floor drenched in her blood, either the succession of events didn't make sense or reading a manga right after waking-up in the morning isn't a good idea....
I'm going to have to go back and reread the chapter -_-

Maybe I need to wake up a little more too. LOL

OK, so what i gathered is Ryohei is now dead, (blown up while riding his scooter) and Yuki might be (don't think so, but that's how they are making it appear). And is Angie behind all this?!?!? Tatiana said "I'm doing this as a favor for Angie, you know." Are they trying to kill all of Akira's friends? Or get rid of the people around Hime-san and then her? So confused..........Will definitely have to re-read this. Not sure if that will help though, so if anyone who did understand would care to explain I'd be most grateful. :)
JadedLoverJun 5, 2011 7:27 AM

Jun 7, 2011 4:16 AM
Sep 2010
Dnt Knw exactly what's going on but in previous chapter Angei approached Akira's dad that and that Scott guy to discuss something then he called yuki and ryohei...so it means akira's dad knows about it...i dnt think he will allow such a thing that will endanger akira or his friends seriously...maybe they r plotting something to awake akira frm his "guilt"...somehow....well let's c
Jun 9, 2011 4:37 AM

Dec 2009
Wait... what just happened?!
I think I too will need to go back and re-read this chapter.
Actually I think i'll re-read the whole manga because I forget who the guy on the scooter is ._. /shot

Poor Akira and Senins mothers D':
Sep 7, 2011 1:23 PM

Apr 2010
So to have a child woman has to make love with big, furry wolf? That must be a great and wild sex. Is there doujinshi werewolf x human? ;D
Nov 7, 2011 2:20 AM

Jun 2008
Unfortunately is not your morning reading or your fate memory the main reason all this make no sense. It's the shitty translation. I like how he even put a message at the end complaining about people telling how awful his translation was. What's the point of a translation if it doesn't even allow people to understand wtf is going on with the story.
Damn, if you don't know the language then don't fucking translate.
Jun 20, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2011
"I'm not using google I'm using a dictionary"

LOL IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING

dear god, please tell me the rest of the chapters are not translated by the same shitty group...
Aug 23, 2014 8:17 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
At least the werewolves having sisters plot hole has been satisfactorily closed now.

No way Yuki's dead.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2013

2 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 73 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2013

2 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 66 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Jul 12, 2013

3 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 64 Discussion

Kiijutsu - Jun 25, 2011

4 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:06 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 51 Discussion

Monad - Nov 7, 2011

5 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.