Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 1:12 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nope I refuse to accept this. Yuushin doesn't like her. They didn't hear the rest. They should always hear the rest before making judgment on the person or else you won't have the correct details, but then again it sounded the way it sounded, so I can't be sure.

Jun 22, 2012 12:49 PM

Apr 2011
On the other hand, Yuushin and Kisaki are making nice couple.

Ritsuka and Kou on date - LOOOL.
Jan 23, 2013 6:35 PM

Jan 2010
Gosh I couldn't stop laughing. xD
Ri & Kou make such a nice couple.
Mar 23, 2014 12:36 PM

May 2012
This is not good.. they shouldn't have interrupted.. grrrr... this is giving me a heart attack!!!
Nov 15, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2011
How typical for a shoujo, where guy's supposed to go after a girl who ran away for whatever reason, glad Hirose decided to stay and talk to Kisaki instead of carrying out the "princely" act by going after her even though that's not his job at all. Hirose is by far the best part of the series.

Hiyori is starting to really piss me off, she's so annoying.. How were they supposed to listen to Hirose and Kisaki's conversation when they're sitting so far away and if they could hear them, couldn't those people around Hirose's table hear them too? Gosh that must've been damn embarassing then.

I know I am not supposed to take it too seriously but I am not a fan of Hiyori using her "cute act" perfectly described by Kou to win people over in her favor. I am also not a fan of the obvious shipping between Ricchan and Kou, mangaka is really pushing it, for no reason at all.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 9, 2022 7:39 PM

May 2013
[Rant]

I want to support Yuushin since he likes Hiyori, but she's fucking annoying. I hate weak characters like her. I know she's not used to basic social skills let alone romance, but it still pisses me off even when I try to be understanding of that. She keeps on crying and running away and getting jealous of other girls who are actually making an honest effort in leveling up their relationships with Yuushin. She's not even as cute as the other 2 rivals, so at least have some lady balls and make something happen on your own without having your best friends push you. It's miraculous the boy is still infatuated with Hiyori. I can't see too many good points about her either, like Kou has mentioned before. The progress is so damn slow that I wanna drop this series. I'm just trying to give it time and bc I enjoy Yuushin and the side characters :/ In all honesty, I ship YuushinXKisaki, and I'm the type who will usually ship MCs or official OTPs from the series, so that tells ya somethin' *rolls eyes*

Also doesn't help that Hiyori jumped to conclusions and once again ran away crying >__> I'm sure Yuushin was going to say he likes her only as a friend or family member. Smh. Which brings up another point. Hiyori never asks Yuushin himself about things she's curious about. Like how he feels towards Kisaki or what he talked about on the ferris wheel with Reina .-. Kay, done ranting now.

I liked how Ricchan didn't like Kou and butted heads with him for their first impression meeting lol. I don't really want them to end up as a couple, but if it turns out that way, I won't be against it either.
Kokoro_KotashimaJan 9, 2022 7:43 PM

More topics from this board

» the more i read,the more reina feels like an absolute bitch

Rin_Sheltered - Jul 1, 2023

1 by Izuella »»
Jul 1, 2023 10:52 PM

» Does [spoiler] come up again in later chapters?

Tenderizer79 - Oct 17, 2021

2 by Tenderizer79 »»
Oct 25, 2021 6:11 AM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Final Chapter Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 12, 2019

3 by Sadboy74 »»
Feb 23, 2021 5:03 PM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2015

2 by Rhaine-I-Guess »»
Feb 13, 2021 7:38 AM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2014

9 by Rhaine-I-Guess »»
Feb 13, 2021 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.