Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2011 5:17 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well at least something good happened between Vanilla and Coconna, I had that suspicion that Vanilla had the hots for Coconna back when they were in Woodo, he readily agrees to her protests whenever Chirico is concerned.

The regs have exceptions. Like when you commander's a god damned incompetent!

LOL. Potaria's got it on the mark.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 14, 2011 1:12 PM

Jul 2009
I was wondering where Shako was, and then he tackles 2 VOTOMs. Pretty decent entrance.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 22, 2014 5:56 PM

Nov 2013
So Cocanna still got thick thighs but they don't seem as disproportionate as before. I guess what happened before was animation errors or something.

Don't really understand this treaty business weren't Melkia and Kummen's government already allied?
Bubcus93Jun 22, 2014 6:03 PM
Sep 24, 2015 2:20 AM

Nov 2011
Holy hot fucking hell
Vanilla and Coconna!?

But you'd HAVE to wonder just WHY they were both dressed up as if they had sum fun last night. Coconna's fuckin kinky, SHIT.

Bubcus93 said:
So Cocanna still got thick thighs but they don't seem as disproportionate as before. I guess what happened before was animation errors or something.

Dude those were part of Coconna's pants.

tofei said:
The regs have exceptions. Like when you commander' a god damned incompetent!

If only Jean Robert Lapp got the memo in time.
Aug 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Jun 2014
It looks like Vanilla confessed his feelings toward Coconna, and she seems to be okay with that. She likes Chirico, but she knows that Chirico only likes her as a friend, and is more interested in Fyana.

Chirico and his MERC buddies are moving in on the action.

Feb 25, 2021 7:04 AM

Jul 2016
Bubcus93 said:

Don't really understand this treaty business weren't Melkia and Kummen's government already allied?

Yeah, I was a little confused about this myself. I tend to stop watching shows for several days, so I forget what is going on.. but seems like it's all going to be fleshed out soon I hope.

Loved seeing Chirico and Co. turn on the stubborn dumbass Kan Yu. This show has been rocking it!
Jul 15, 2021 12:03 PM

Apr 2019
I'm disliking how Chirico always has to pilot the green AT even if everyone else pilots totally different ATs. I'm guessing it's to sell toys but it ruins the immersion

More topics from this board

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 9 Discussion

tofei - May 23, 2011

14 by PlasticRobot »»
Apr 3, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 7 Discussion

tofei - May 22, 2011

13 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 12, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 52 Discussion

Echelon - Sep 13, 2008

29 by walla »»
Jan 14, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 2 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 19, 2009

13 by sakurology »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 19, 2009

18 by sakurology »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.