Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2011 1:10 PM

Nov 2010
here is something fun and easy to do! here are some quizes to find out whether you are a seme or a uke!

here are some links to a few seme/uke quizes

Discover if You are Seme or Uke!
seme/uke quiz
the seme or the uke?

post your results down below so others can read what you are.
here are my results:

YukiTsubakiJul 1, 2011 7:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 22, 2011 2:04 PM

Feb 2010
Here are my results :D

May 22, 2011 6:46 PM

Mar 2011

You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..
May 24, 2011 12:52 AM

Sep 2010
Quiz 1
½ UKE, ½ Seme!
You can swing both ways! Sometimes you may act like a uke and sometimes a seme. Sometimes you are just neutral. Not to worry though, just do what feels right to you! Who knows, one day you may lean more towards a side. Right now, it is unknown whether you will top or bottom in the bedroom; it all depends on your whim…

Quiz 2

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

Quiz 3
You Scored as The Breaker SEME
You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do.
jeni234May 24, 2011 1:04 AM
May 24, 2011 12:42 PM

Jul 2009
My results:

CuteAnimeJunkieMay 24, 2011 1:04 PM
May 24, 2011 7:04 PM

Jan 2011
Jun 1, 2011 4:52 AM

Nov 2009
HA! SWEET~
Jun 1, 2011 7:09 AM

Dec 2009
:3

Jun 1, 2011 9:16 AM

Oct 2010
Here are my results!!!

Jun 4, 2011 5:24 AM

Nov 2009
ahahahaha here are my results ~ ;p

You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

Aidou-senpai13Jun 5, 2011 5:56 AM

"Dear Parmesan cheese lovers..... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? CAN'T YOU SMELL THAT!?"
bwahaha CHUPACABRA'S FTW!!!!!! XD I am the Lord of The Plastic Squirrel!!! ~ fufu >:3

Jun 22, 2011 10:26 PM

Mar 2011
My result ^^

Discover if You are Seme or Uke!

seme/uke quiz

the seme or the uke?
hisaki13Jun 22, 2011 10:32 PM
Jun 30, 2011 11:41 AM

Sep 2008
Quiz # 1 :

Quiz # 2 :

Quiz # 3 :

Ke ke ke :3
Jun 30, 2011 11:58 AM

May 2010
SukirimaJun 30, 2011 12:02 PM
Jul 4, 2011 7:43 AM

Apr 2011
Results
Jul 4, 2011 10:35 AM

Dec 2009

Jul 4, 2011 8:30 PM

Nov 2008
Quiz 1

Quiz 2

Quiz 3
Jul 4, 2011 9:20 PM

Apr 2010
quiz 1

quiz 2

quiz 3
Jul 5, 2011 5:59 AM

Apr 2010
nienna81Jul 5, 2011 6:02 AM
Jul 27, 2011 4:00 PM

May 2009
Aug 14, 2011 11:29 AM

Feb 2009

You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
Nov 8, 2011 2:13 PM
Feb 2011
My Answer. :)

Dec 8, 2011 2:16 PM

Oct 2010

You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

Hell Yes !!!XD
Dec 10, 2011 10:37 AM
Jan 2010

You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

It was a tie at test 3 for me ... but after the tie question I am :
You Scored as The Optimistic UKE

You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.
The Optimistic UKE
90%
The Breaker SEME
90%
The Gentle SEME
85%
The Sorrowful UKE
65%
The Devilish UKE
60%
The Homicidal SEME
55%

So which one is my seme XDDDD
This was so fun ^^ and I'm not sure why... XD
KoreanLeafDec 10, 2011 10:45 AM
Dec 10, 2011 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
Mar 7, 2012 5:16 AM

Mar 2009
Here are mine~ ^3^
Mar 7, 2012 5:17 AM

Mar 2009
Here are mine~ ^3^
Mar 7, 2012 10:41 AM

May 2011
Mine:

Mar 9, 2012 10:57 AM

Jan 2012
On quiz 3:

You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do anything

The Breaker SEME
85%
The Optimistic UKE
75%
The Gentle SEME
55%
The Devilish UKE
55%
The Homicidal SEME
45%
The Sorrowful UKE
40%

... This is actually pretty accurate... It's almost my personality...
Mar 21, 2012 8:43 AM
Jun 2010
Well, I guess I should have seen that one coming...

Hmm.....interesting. Who would have thought?

Mar 28, 2012 4:42 PM

Mar 2011
O__o
Wow...........I was actually thinking I'd score Uke.

'Sad truth,' Kruppe said, his audience of none sighing in agreement, 'that a tendency towards verbal excess can so defeat the precision of meaning. That intent can be so well disguised in majestic plethora of nuance, of rhythm both serious and mocking, of this penchant for self-referential slyness, that the unwitting simply skip on past, imagining their time to be so precious, imagining themselves above all manner of conviction, save that of their own witty perfection. Sigh and sigh again.'
-Kruppe (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
Jul 11, 2012 2:15 PM

Jun 2012
Darn, all my results are Uke. I thought I had more control over things.

Jul 12, 2012 12:26 AM

Nov 2011

lol

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!

Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Most compatible with: Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

You Scored as The Devilish UKE

You are by far the toughest UKE out there and possibly the most insane. Most people call you a smart-ass or a jerk but just because you get them mad at you doesn't mean you want to hurt them. There is something inside of you that hates to hurt people but the excitement is just too good to waste. Some think you're funny and others think you don't know when to quit but then again you don't really give a damn. You are a fan of comedy and comedians but only because they have the same mind that you do and they speak it so easily. If you are such a person then congratulations, the stinging whip of a Homicidal SEME may do you some good and teach you a lesson.. or make you want the punishment even more, whichever works best. Most SEME can't handle you so it's best to not scare them half to death. Most of any other UKE would befriend you in an instant if you would stop pulling tricks on them. To wrap up your description I sha'll say that you can handle anything. Any kink, and position, any ANYTHING. All you rea

The Devilish UKE
50%
The Sorrowful UKE
45%
The Homicidal SEME
40%
The Gentle SEME
40%
The Optimistic UKE
30%
The Breaker SEME
30%
Jul 17, 2012 7:44 PM
Aug 2011
Jul 18, 2012 12:56 PM

Mar 2010
My results:
Jul 23, 2012 8:41 AM

May 2010
Mine :3
Jul 24, 2012 1:53 AM

Oct 2011
Quiz 1

Quiz 2

Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Quiz 3

You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do anything
Jul 31, 2012 1:44 PM

Jun 2011
You are a Clueless Uke!

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
3.You Scored as The Breaker SEME

Aug 7, 2012 10:34 PM

May 2011
Quiz 1:

Quiz 2:

You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Quiz 3:

You Scored as The Devilish UKE
You are by far the toughest UKE out there and possibly the most insane. Most people call you a smart-ass or a jerk but just because you get them mad at you doesn't mean you want to hurt them. There is something inside of you that hates to hurt people but the excitement is just too good to waste. Some think you're funny and others think you don't know when to quit but then again you don't really give a damn. You are a fan of comedy and comedians but only because they have the same mind that you do and they speak it so easily. If you are such a person then congratulations, the stinging whip of a Homicidal SEME may do you some good and teach you a lesson.. or make you want the punishment even more, whichever works best. Most SEME can't handle you so it's best to not scare them half to death. Most of any other UKE would befriend you in an instant if you would stop pulling tricks on them. To wrap up your description I sha'll say that you can handle anything. Any kink, and position, any ANYTHING.

The Devilish UKE 55%
The Breaker SEME 45%
The Gentle SEME 45%
The Homicidal SEME 40%
The Optimistic UKE 25%
The Sorrowful UKE 25%

nitchiAug 7, 2012 11:31 PM
Aug 9, 2012 3:40 AM

Mar 2012
my results..
o.O

....XD

haha im a seme in the last test..

You Scored as The Gentle SEME

You are the most loving, romantic, and loyal SEME but you also have a protective side that won't stop for anything. You are devoted to making your love and your friends happy but don't take it too far, being too trusting is a major flaw in your design and it is important to atleast TRY to deny the 'cute face'. You wish to be honest and only want to live happily ever after in a love-story all your own. You never say die and will do whatever it takes to help those you care for. You are, of course, best matched with the lovely and caring Optimistic UKE who will take any protection you are willing to give and who is sure to brighten your day. You would do well to stay clear of the Devilish UKE if you feel like staying alive anytime soon. Befriending the Breaker SEME would be your best bet. You aren't the kinkiest and you'd rather just kiss. The fire of love isn't meant to be destructive in your eyes - it's meant to be warm and relaxing.

The Gentle SEME 90%
The Optimistic UKE 70%
The Sorrowful UKE 70%
The Breaker SEME 65%
The Devilish UKE 65%
The Homicidal SEME 55%
Aug 16, 2012 6:36 PM

Nov 2009
Quiz 1

Quiz 2

Quiz 3
Oct 30, 2012 9:08 PM

Apr 2012
Quiz 1:

Quiz 2:

Quiz 3:
You Scored as The Optimistic UKE
You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.

The Optimistic UKE
85%
The Homicidal SEME
75%
The Devilish UKE
75%
The Breaker SEME
70%
The Sorrowful UKE
65%
The Gentle SEME
50%
Mar 18, 2013 11:48 AM

Sep 2009
1) seme in training
2) badass uke
3) The Homicidal SEME (scariest of scariest)

Nice
^_> Grafiene <_^
Mar 20, 2013 1:41 PM

Jun 2012
Here are my results.
Some of which I already knew.
ke.
Apr 23, 2013 5:10 PM

Nov 2012
Hmm really?

Apr 25, 2013 7:52 PM

Mar 2013
Quiz # 1

Quiz # 2

Quiz # 3

LOL! XD
-LuhuiApr 25, 2013 7:58 PM

Apr 28, 2013 10:11 AM
Oct 2012
In the first one Uke in training, in the second clueless uke >_< and in the last one homicidal seme lol
Apr 29, 2013 3:59 AM

Feb 2013

You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are. <br>
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

darknessflamezApr 29, 2013 4:06 AM
May 5, 2013 7:10 PM

Apr 2008
I took the first one.

May 5, 2013 7:41 PM
Jan 2013
*SEME in training
*You are a Sadistic Seme!
*The Breaker SEME

hmm
May 11, 2013 8:43 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Mine:

HAHAHA! xD
DanchoMay 11, 2013 8:48 AM

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Counting: Up to 5,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Oct 24, 2014

2812 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:35 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Signups! (OPEN) ( 1 2 3 )

infactuation21 - May 31, 2014

116 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 2:59 PM

Sticky: » Now Hiring!

infactuation21 - Nov 23, 2011

28 by baby »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:39 AM

» (Game) BL name game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

infactuation21 - Apr 7, 2011

493 by Kikimbap »»
Jun 14, 2021 3:37 PM

» [CLOSED] November - Claim a Couple!

Dancho - Nov 11, 2017

3 by Omelettecat »»
Nov 13, 2017 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.