Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2011 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's the new Raimon 11 against the Fifth Sector's Black Knights (?) We got to see a bit of Tenma's dribbling ability as well as Raimon's goalie's hissatsu (Burning Catch). One of the members quits in-game leaving a spot open, which will eventually become Tenma's.

I guess the whole summoning spirit is the new thing this season.
emeth_asherMay 11, 2011 8:51 PM
May 11, 2011 1:45 PM
May 2011
Not bad episode. So they trying to make Tenma similar to Endou in terms of love to soccer and spirit.

For now I just don't get what can bring Endou to coach this team. I mean Raimon has a good trainer Kudou. Team will for sure be stronger and evolve after Tenma joined this team. But where is the place for Endou and most of all why. This is good question.

P.S. I really disliked two things:

1) New characters like Tenma, new managers and Tenma's future friend (small guy) are too childish. It's a BIG minus
2) New managers. I don't know but I already don't like any of them. Comparing to previous...

The only thing for now I am interested in is Endou's appearance. For me new series loosing in many things to original. But that's just my opinion of course. For me Inazuma Elven with Endou will be the best.. always.
May 11, 2011 5:35 PM

Sep 2009
It was an interesting episode, but it didn't leave me looking forward to the next episode like that time. Eh. And is it just me or does that person with the mask on the Raimon team look like one of Prominence's defenders? Maybe it's just the mask. :U But then there's also the person with the orange fro. Some of these characters just don't seem all that original. xD;

Unlike Inazuma Eleven, it seems like the goalkeeper and ace striker aren't that talented in Go.

And the new managers just annoy me already. orz I didn't like the previous all that much but they brought things to the team. The shy looking girl looks like she's more interested in other things than the actual soccer and that orange-pink-ish haired girl makes me think of a tsundere female version of Tsunami. :U I don't even know what to say about the older versions of Kudou and Aki. At least Haruna looks decent.

Deeerp, at this point I don't care how, but I really hope that Endou makes an appearance in the series. Hopefully a more significant one than just like a one episode appearance.
May 11, 2011 8:19 PM

Jan 2010
I like the new Raimon. This ep was pretty enjoyable for me, though without subs I couldn't understand the bit of explanations they had around the middle. The team seems likeable so far. I like how different it is from the original series. I've read that Hino said this series will be more focused on internal team trials, so I'm hoping to see the characters interact amongst themselves and develop more. Endou appearing soon will be the icing on the cake.
May 12, 2011 12:21 AM

Aug 2010
I didn't think new Raimon suck at this level: in the first series only teikoku in 1 episode score so many gol against us. 13-0. Could they really call themself Inazuma 11?

Can someone explaine me all the middle talk about new power? I don't understand so jap so well
May 12, 2011 1:52 AM
May 2011
nedstark1990 said:
I didn't think new Raimon suck at this level: in the first series only teikoku in 1 episode score so many gol against us. 13-0. Could they really call themself Inazuma 11?

Can someone explaine me all the middle talk about new power? I don't understand so jap so well

Current Raimon is stronger than the first one in overall. But ofcourse first Raimon for me had more potential and they evolved rapidly most of all because of Endou. Soccer in this generation is no more soccer. As I understood they all joined Raimon because of power or something like that, not because they love soccer. Otonashi asked Kudou in this episode:"Why did you put Tenma in the match". And Kudou said: "Look at him, at his face. Don't you resemble anything?" and Haruna replied:"Endou-san".

They did Tenma look similar to Endou, at least in terms of love to soccer.
I don't think this new team will be similar to first Raimon 11. In first one there was a driving force - Endou. He inspired everybody, he was the captain. Nor Tenma nor new captain won't be like that. This new team is different. Kudou is a great trainer. He showed it to us in FFI but I don't think he could make this team strong enough to equally battle with Black Knights (Fifth Sector).

About new power. I don't know yet what is it. But looks like some power-up that makes your moves, shoots sharper, stronger. New goalkeeper sucks. It is true. Doesn't even make sense to compare him with Mamoru. But without good goalkeeper team will eventually loose. For now I can't imagine anyone but Endou to help him.

P.S. There are some things I noted from first two episodes:

1. Hearing the conversation between Kudou and Haruna led me to believe that Endou is not near. I mean it seems like they haven't seen him for a while. That's my opinion.

2. Remember the scene where Tenma goes to school and Aki says him goodbye. Look like she is like a landlady there and knows Tenma very good. But Tenma (it looks like) doesn't know much about previous Raimon 11 and Endou. Maybe he even didn't see him. This leads me to think that Aki haven't seen Endou for a while too like Kudou and Haruna. So Aki it seems is not Endou's wife. I have a feeling that Fuyuka (Kudou's daughter) also is not his wife.

Looks like Natsumi is his wife. But we have to wait to know. Also I think Endou is not in this town, maybe he even not in Japan.
solomon585858May 12, 2011 2:00 AM
May 12, 2011 6:08 AM
Apr 2011
Wow lol. I knew that the new Raimon would suck compared to the original, but I didn't think that they would be this terrible. Even the more neglected characters on the original Raimon are better than these clowns. Endou sure has his work cut out for him whipping these guys into shape.

Tenma has no place being compared to Endou at all besides the love for soccer. He has none of the skill or subtle maturity that Endou has.
May 12, 2011 7:26 AM
Feb 2008
I don't care who will be Endou's wife, but I have read somewhere that Natsumi has married Gouenji, so I think it will be Aki. But I don't think they have married yet, because it's only ten years after the original Inazuma Eleven.

Does anyone know if we will see the other members of Inazuma Japan? I wanna see Fubuki ...
May 12, 2011 8:02 AM
May 2011
HollyBlue said:
I don't care who will be Endou's wife, but I have read somewhere that Natsumi has married Gouenji, so I think it will be Aki. But I don't think they have married yet, because it's only ten years after the original Inazuma Eleven.

It was just speculation about Gouenji. And Endou is already married in Inazuma Eleven GO. It is confirmed by Level-5 President.

HollyBlue said:

Does anyone know if we will see the other members of Inazuma Japan? I wanna see Fubuki ...

There was information that we're gonna see some past characters. But who will it be is unknown besides Kudou, Haruna, now Aki, Hibiki, Endou

I don't know if anyone noticed it but new characteres (especally Tenma, his little friend, new managers) are too childish comparing to first generation. It looks like Inazuma Eleven GO designed for more childish audience.
solomon585858May 12, 2011 8:10 AM
May 12, 2011 9:54 AM

Sep 2008
Seeing some of these commentaries makes me remind of the not very good reception of Digimon Xros Wars (no offense - each person is entitled to its opinion)... :(

Of course, Inazuma Eleven will always be unbeatable, but Inazuma Eleven GO! is looking great as well (in my opinion) ;)
LAboy456May 12, 2011 10:58 AM
May 12, 2011 9:56 AM

Sep 2008
raimiala said:
The team seems likeable so far. I like how different it is from the original series. I've read that Hino said this series will be more focused on internal team trials, so I'm hoping to see the characters interact amongst themselves and develop more

Agree... ;) And looking forward to Nishizono Shinsuke and to the return of its voice actress, Haruka Tomatsu, as a regular ;)
May 12, 2011 11:16 AM
May 2011
Good episode. I have to say though that while I wasn't expecting them to win, I was NOT expecting a complete curb stomp battle. And here I was expecting them to be powerful, oh well.

Also, Endou being mentioned already? Well at least they haven't forgotten him. Wonder when he'll appear though. (Seriously, we have nothing to base on what comes next here. When is the game going to be released anyway?)

As for the members and the managers well they're ok so far... I need to see more of them though. We'll see how the interactions go in the next episode, along with Nishizono's debut.
May 20, 2011 4:51 PM
Oct 2008
nice episode but (here it comes)...

1-WTF is up with the avatar thingy...

2-Again with the 10+ leads just to show a team is superior

... Also is that a guy... you know pink ponytails
aksdmklsmalasMay 20, 2011 4:59 PM
May 20, 2011 5:36 PM

Apr 2010
C'mon, you Inazuma is littered with traps. ;D Of course it's a guy.
May 20, 2011 10:23 PM
May 2011
I don't know about everyone but this "Avatar" thing for me is not very fair. I mean football players with Avatar is no more players. It is like they are some different substances from another planet. I dislike this kind of football.
Jan 23, 2021 10:41 AM

Feb 2011
This is why I love Inazuma Eleven, never a dull moment. XD
眠れないのは君のせい

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 40 Discussion

emeth_asher - Feb 15, 2012

4 by phantom346 »»
Apr 25, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 39 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 8, 2012

8 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 38 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 1, 2012

3 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 37 Discussion

emeth_asher - Jan 25, 2012

6 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 36 Discussion

LAboy456 - Jan 18, 2012

11 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.