Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2011 10:26 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suddenly Qwaser is not as good since Sasha is not female anymore.

Surprisingly, I found the Katja bit the most amusing; I definitely like Ayame better than Hana because she actually can do stuff...
Mafuyu sure looks yummy now in her outfit though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2011 10:57 AM

Nov 2008
Miyuki should have died from Sasha's attack or least go unconscious for longer than a minute and a half, all that blood gushing out would knock even a character in a shounen out or kill them at the worst, She might next episode since she's impaled.

May 10, 2011 4:50 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Miyuki should have died from Sasha's attack or least go unconscious for longer than a minute and a half, all that blood gushing out would knock even a character in a shounen out or kill them at the worst, She might next episode since she's impaled.
Perhaps but it is still a fact that regeneration was used. I for one am glad that action is resumed because the abuse BS ecchi aka breast sucking and pee crap was seriously bad ecchi shit. Same problem in season 1 except it was only teh DFC who got a nasty abuse. This time it's Tsubasa.

Best is obvious the BG (background info) Wen when he was a kid. Poor kid guys! He got slashed in his face. This is brutal yo! Seriously all the ecchi BS is bringing down this series way more than before. Obviously the authors knew that was the shit that sold in first season so they overdo it way more. Anyways nice action and props to it!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 10, 2011 10:55 PM

Apr 2010
And once again Jita gets owned. She put up a way better fight in the manga.

Mafuyu finally returns; looks like all the major players in the girls academy story have finally appeared.
May 11, 2011 2:54 AM

Dec 2009
Yay! Mafuyu is finally returned. Sahsa will be powered up in the next episode.

May 12, 2011 3:09 AM
Jun 2010
help here?!
i can't do without subs and ep4 is not even subbed yet! can anyone tell me what ep4 is about?

really gonna learn jap now...how can the released a new ep when the previous one is not sub at all?!!
May 12, 2011 12:54 PM

Sep 2007
miniminna said:
really gonna learn jap now...how can the released a new ep when the previous one is not sub at all?!!
They're only subbing the uncensored and uncensored airs a week late of the censor....so if you can't understand the raw you should take a break from the show for a week or two, otherwise the anticipation may be torturous.

Nice ep. Ayame does seem better than Hana "ability-wise" though at this point I still find Hana slightly more amusing?

MAN they take so much time building up Mafuyu's return though. (Making her all mysterious by having her hooded etc, like it ain't obvious it's her)

Though with the get-up she's wearing, I'm really wondering if she'll be able to "kick butt" like how she's depicted in the manga rather than merely being a great source of soma....that's like the main thing I'm anxious to see right now so...
ANXIOUS FOR NEXT EP~! =O
IkanoMay 12, 2011 1:02 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 12, 2011 1:29 PM

Oct 2010
Ikano said:
Nice ep. Ayame does seem better than Hana "ability-wise" though at this point I still find Hana slightly more amusing?
I think Ayame has better breasts than Hana but the whole pee stuff of last episode was just pitiful at putting a higher bar on the ecchi. Well I know for a fact that BDSM has this shit and slave training has a part of its curriculum in order to train a slave. Meaning it's one of the methods used. Hello, I am a psycho sexual College level graduate.

May 17, 2011 3:25 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Ikano said:
I think Ayame has better breasts than Hana but the whole pee stuff of last episode was just pitiful at putting a higher bar on the ecchi. Well I know for a fact that BDSM has this shit and slave training has a part of its curriculum in order to train a slave. Meaning it's one of the methods used. Hello, I am a psycho sexual College level graduate.

I think they are the same in the end but Ayame is just better from the beginning where Hana had to "work" at it to get better. As for me, I enjoyed the episode and wish for Katja to get with (or keep) Hana and Ayame. Super yuri fantasy!!!!!!
May 17, 2011 8:12 PM

Sep 2009
Ha ha wow the show really seemed more intense or whatever when Sasha was dressed as a girl, but I dunno, I'm kinda glad that he's back to his old self. :U Mafuyu's new outfit is pretty spiffy as well, the show seemed kinda slow without her around so maybe this'll pick things up~

I think that Hana's better simply because she's been around longer and Ayame like JUST got here, but she definitely has more talents than Hana does.
May 17, 2011 11:47 PM

Oct 2009
Mafuyu is back and she is now a worthy Maria for Sasha. I can't wait for the next ep...
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
May 18, 2011 4:00 AM

Jun 2009
Talk about disposal female boobs.

I really hope Sasha somehow can continue his crossdressing. I don't care what reason but please do it for the Yuri.

Also, I didn't miss Mafuyu that much. Where is my Teresa? :(
May 18, 2011 7:09 AM

Sep 2009
Im curious as to what element Miyuki is?
May 18, 2011 4:05 PM

Oct 2010
-Quasar said:
Also, I didn't miss Mafuyu that much. Where is my Teresa? :(
The only good thing about Teresa is the shape of her nipples and breasts along with her general appearance. Her fighting is cool but Mafuyu now owns big time. Let's just say you will agree on that one in the next episode. Teresa may return briefly but so far it was only in that dream of Sasha.

May 19, 2011 8:29 PM

Dec 2007
What's with the sudden changes of heart?!?! The first 3 episodes no breasts, almost no service, nothing, now slowly getting bach the hardcore breast sucking from the previous season....What a weird show. I like the softer episodes, I believe it's better this way -_- My expectations were totally ruined. Sasha as a girl, showing softnes, and that irritating Mafuyu is back :// That aside Sasha was the best thing in the show and now even that's ruined T.T
May 23, 2011 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
I thought this ep was pretty boring and predictable :(

How did Jita just lose to Katja all of a sudden? I would expect her to have a bit more experience in hand to hand combat than Katja yet she still lost? And rather stupidly. Then Sacha fights with Miyuki and why didn't she die after being near cut in half? If she dies from that stab it'd be stupid too.

Then Mafuyu shows up in her new hawt church clothes to aid Sacha in beating Mr. Silicon. That was probably the highlight of the episode. Everything else was just a blur imo.
May 24, 2011 1:53 AM

Apr 2011
Enjyu said:
What's with the sudden changes of heart?!?! The first 3 episodes no breasts, almost no service, nothing, now slowly getting bach the hardcore breast sucking from the previous season....What a weird show. I like the softer episodes, I believe it's better this way -_- My expectations were totally ruined. Sasha as a girl, showing softnes, and that irritating Mafuyu is back :// That aside Sasha was the best thing in the show and now even that's ruined T.T

You sure you didn't accidentally watch the censored versions of the first 3? There was definitely a lot of oppai bouncing around, if I remember correctly all 3 started with Sasha assaulting and sucking the soma of random girls throughout the school. IMO the show's been pure fanservice up to this point, and we're finally getting back to the cool elemental fight that helped distinguish this from Ladies v Butlers and Queen's Blade. I do wish Sasha was fighting in a dress, but I'm sure those heels are a bitch (especially for a boy being forced into it!).

Hope Mafuyu does kick some ass, preferably with a real sword instead of her lame rattan bokken-thing. Also, what the hell is with the girl Sasha's fighting... she doesn't seem like a Qwaser, but is stupid powerful and has high-speed regeneration like a Hollow. Is that just an 'elemental circuit' (whatever the hell those are) changing her body like that?

5/5
Jun 18, 2011 7:44 PM

Dec 2007
You could be right about those "cednsored episodes" :P
Jul 28, 2011 7:16 PM

Mar 2009
Boring..
Aug 24, 2011 4:15 PM

Jan 2011
All the episodes up till now, i thought was worth watching, at least better than the first season. But with Mafuyu back i don't know if should even continue anymore. Guessing it will only go downhill from here on...
Mar 28, 2012 2:50 PM

Feb 2010
LOL hana, I like how nobody notice she was being used as a bench or something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2012 10:35 AM

May 2012
Great episode we see Mafuyu back and now it will get quite interesting :D
Nov 2, 2012 7:22 AM

Sep 2012
Lol at barking slaves.
Dec 18, 2013 8:13 PM

Dec 2013
I don't get it! Why couldn't Miyaki and Sasha join forces to fight Wan Chen?! there fight was totally pointless! And I can't believe Sasha didn't recognize Wan chen when he was posing as a teacher! All he did was put on glasses! Ridiculous!! this show is really starting to not make sense. Why did Wan Chen kidnap all those school girls? For their soma? And why was he sucking from them in the digital world? Didn't he himself say that you can't get soma in the virtual reality world?

Seriously if anyone can answer these questions please help me out...
Love and Peace!!!
Jan 3, 2014 10:19 PM
Jul 2018
MelbShaw said:
I like how nobody notice she was being used as a bench or something

^

man, Mafuyu is back... meh.
i enjoyed this 2nd season so far because crossdressing sasha + no Mafuyu and i thought i could give this series a 8-9/10 if theres no Mafuyu until the end, but it seems like i was wrong.. oh well.
I miss Teresa, btw.
May 9, 2015 5:55 PM

Jul 2009
Wan Chen is such a pedo...
Sep 13, 2015 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
Mafuyu is back on the scene, took her long enough.
Aug 17, 2017 11:22 PM

Nov 2009
Thank God Mafuyu is back, this has been awful compared to the first season.
Oct 5, 2023 1:27 PM

Nov 2010
I like the view of Tsubasa's wet crotch. It looks so delicious with its mixture of sweat and pussyjuice. I want to lick and screw her!

I envy Wan Chen. He's sitting in that throne room filled with naked, beautiful girls. That room must smell so nice! I wish I were there just screwing, sucking, and licking to my heart's content. Maybe, depending on my mood, I'll cleanse the world, too. Haha!

Mafuyu has completed her training as a Maria? She looks sexier in that outfit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Jun 27, 2011

66 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2011

18 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 14, 2011

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:05 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 6, 2011

23 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 8:21 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 8 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 1, 2011

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.