Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 2011 11:04 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sooo, we just move on to new people?!

Well either way i got my fill of blushing and fangirl squeals.
May 6, 2011 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
All of a sudden a new couple comes in. I missed Ritsu and Takano...but the new couple is not half bad. I was still smiling like a fool during the episode, so yeah. Everything seemed so fast paced, but it was good nonetheless, so looking forward to more. The more I see that it gets closer to 12 episodes, the more I hope they do a second season.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 6, 2011 12:51 PM

Sep 2009
Oh that was fast but I liked it. I was smiling and blushing the entire time!
Nakamura Yuuichi being Hatori's VA is fantastic. His voice is so hot~ damn spare me a little whisper too!
I want to see more of the bed scene [watched it thrice]~ damn if only this show had the yaoi tag.
I wonder whom Yuu has a crush on; Chiaki is my guess.
May 6, 2011 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
What a episode! And new pair looks good so far, I just wanna see them kissing again. :3
Though I'm a male I can too enjoy this kind of show which is little embarrassing...
May 6, 2011 2:26 PM

Aug 2010
I really like this couple ^^ Maybe even more than takano and ritsu..
The middle of the episode kind of confused me. With the whole random couch kissing scene.. did they do it then.. or just kiss? And I wanted to know about the Yuu thing! Hopefully everything will be explained :p
May 6, 2011 3:51 PM
May 2010
Where in the manga are Chiaki and Hatori?? I've 4 voliumes and there are only Ritsu and Kisa.
May 6, 2011 3:57 PM

Sep 2009
Ha ha I had the same question as you, sunako. I must be blind or they just haven't subbed those chapters yet. Either way I found this couple to be adorable. o u o <3
May 6, 2011 4:13 PM

Nov 2007
Ah, second pair!

And Kamiya-san's character also appears! His eye colors are so weird, though.

I cannot wait for next ep. because it continues to feature the couple for this ep.
tsubasaloverMay 6, 2011 4:27 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 6, 2011 4:27 PM

Apr 2009
sunako1006 said:
Where in the manga are Chiaki and Hatori?? I've 4 voliumes and there are only Ritsu and Kisa.

a no~.. in VOL 3 another couple is introduced [Kisa Shouta & Yukina Kou]♥~
A~ me too i though it was gonna be them but this couple was really unexpected!!~
in vols 1~4 there has only been two couples..not including this one[Chiaki and Hatori]
vol 5 was released in april but has not yet been translated...so maybe they will be introduced there?and of course there scenes wont by cut off/censored at certain parts im sure!~~>.<///

i really had no clue what was/is going to happen!~

May 6, 2011 4:31 PM

Nov 2007
Tsubaki_Rose said:
sunako1006 said:

a no~.. in VOL 3 another couple is introduced [Kisa Shouta & Yukina Kou]♥~
A~ me too i though it was gonna be them but this couple was really unexpected!!~
in vols 1~4 there has only been two couples..not including this one[Chiaki and Hatori]
vol 5 was released in april but has not yet been translated...so maybe they will be introduced there?and of course there scenes wont by cut off/censored at certain parts im sure!~~>.<///

i really had no clue what was/is going to happen!~
xxSaspra said:
Ha ha I had the same question as you, sunako. I must be blind or they just haven't subbed those chapters yet. Either way I found this couple to be adorable. o u o <3

I never read the manga, so I asked someone who knows Sekaiichi Hatsukoi well, and I heard that there are 3 pairs. And OP also featured 3 pairs. Today's pair was where the pair around the papers.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 6, 2011 4:31 PM

Feb 2010
Ahhh I really like this 2nd paring too... I was also squealing my head off... :P
May 6, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2009
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I love this couple!!!!!!!!! >w<
May 6, 2011 5:22 PM

Sep 2010
Aww this episode is so cute and so is the paring. I liked the bed scene at the end

"Say my name"

"Yoshiyuki"

Me: *sqeeeeee*
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 6, 2011 6:14 PM

Aug 2008
Roloko said:
Aww this episode is so cute and so is the paring. I liked the bed scene at the end

"Say my name"

"Yoshiyuki"

May 6, 2011 6:54 PM

Oct 2010
I thought Kisa and Yukina were gonna be the new couple introduced next. I'm not a big fan of Kisa and Yukina anyways so that's good for me I guess, lol. This other couple I'm not familiar with since I didn't read the novel that they were in, but oh well.

The only thing that I loved about this episode was that The Kan was back!You see The Kan in Junjou Romantica as well so I'm glad to see him again in this show!
May 6, 2011 7:11 PM
Aug 2010
It's just like Junjou Romantica; there's the one main couple and then there is two side couples. I really adore this couple introduced in this episode because the uke has that cute innocence about him and the seme is just mmm.. <3

The ending was also freaking adorable. <3 <3 <3

Can't wait for next week~!
May 6, 2011 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
LOVE THIS COUPLE!!
May 6, 2011 8:53 PM

Oct 2010
really nice ep! ^^ I'm glad the relationship moved more quickly than Takano and Ritsu.
Just have 1 question.... why did Hatori kiss Yuu? O.o
May 6, 2011 8:57 PM

Jan 2008
The best about watching this is that I am not sure what will be the next scene since they were not in 4 volumes of manga. I was expecting that it will be Kisa Shouta and Yukina Kou but I am glad that they introduced a new couple instead and they are cute compare to the pairing of Kisa Shouta and Yukina Kou. The pacing was fast in the middle of the episode. Yeah, probably due to censorship that we haven't got to know the other details. The couch and kiss scene I thought at first were a dream due to fever but it wasn't after all. Hahaha, I also wonder who Yuu is into. I am guessing it's Chiaki. But, I am curious about the raining scene where Chiaki saw Hatori and Yuu argued. Chiaki thought he saw Hatori kissed Yuu?Is that right? Or maybe Yuu like Hatori and not Chiaki. Yuu prolly demanded Hatori to kissed him. Argh, I need the manga counterpart of this.
May 6, 2011 9:52 PM

Oct 2010
KazeFalcon said:
LOVE THIS COUPLE!!

me too!!!
~^_____^~
Atikal said:
really nice ep! ^^ I'm glad the relationship moved more quickly than Takano and Ritsu.
Just have 1 question.... why did Hatori kiss Yuu? O.o

u mean when he was sleeping? uhm, he felt like kissing him since he look cute in his sleep? XD
May 6, 2011 10:46 PM

Dec 2009
I really miss Takano and Ritsu now but I love this couple too.

And I love the punishment lol.

May 6, 2011 11:25 PM

May 2008
I just want to say that he's bed was awesome it is so big i want one like that too!!! Haha!!!
May 6, 2011 11:46 PM

Aug 2010
God, I loved this episode! Hatori and Chiaki are just WAY MORE intriguing and exciting than Kisa and Yukino! (but maybe i'm just saying that because we couldn't read anything about them in the manga yet). But I really liked this episode. Yuu was adorable too. And the seiyuus... You-kyan x Tachi + Kamiyan...! What's there not to die for?! :'D

But as usual, I'm greatly disappointed with Studio DEEN's censor. The dark pictures are so damn annoying! :@ In the high of my irritation I went and did some Manga (well, actually not manga but novel) vs Anime images. ^^""

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/kanape.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/firework.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/lemonk.jpg/

Relly, not much difference at all... :'D

Anyway, I want my next TakanoxRicchan action, but i guess it's not bad to have an other HatorixChiaki episode. But i hope there will be no Kisa after that! xD
May 7, 2011 12:23 AM

Mar 2009
Where is Takano??? O.O for 10 minutes of the episode I was wandering whether these guys are them or is it something else ;D I was so puzzled!
and give TakanoxRicchan BACK!
May 7, 2011 1:54 AM

Nov 2009
I can honestly say I always smile like a total idiot whenever I watch Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :D

But there were a few unanswered questions in this ep. Hopefully there will be explanations in the next ep.
Cliche scenes doesnt always mean predictable effects.

Yay Hatori!
May 7, 2011 2:32 AM

Jan 2008
AislinCeivun said:
But as usual, I'm greatly disappointed with Studio DEEN's censor. The dark pictures are so damn annoying! :@ In the high of my irritation I went and did some Manga (well, actually not manga but novel) vs Anime images. ^^""

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/kanape.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/firework.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/lemonk.jpg/

Relly, not much difference at all... :'D

Anyway, I want my next TakanoxRicchan action, but i guess it's not bad to have an other HatorixChiaki episode. But i hope there will be no Kisa after that! xD

Kyaaa! *nose bleed* Blood drips everywhere. The novel images are so damn HOT.

The same. I am not really a fan of Kisa X Yukina in the manga. I prefer Takano X Ritsu in the manga and here in anime. The new couple showed in this episode is an exception because they're cuter compare to Kisa X Yukina. Hehehe, the best VAs for them too. ^_^
May 7, 2011 4:25 AM

Jan 2009
So Hatori didnt kissed Yuu ?It looked like a kiss...
And finally new pairing <3 I`m waiting for 3rd pairing
May 7, 2011 5:17 AM

Apr 2011
AislinCeivun said:

Me too! I know that they rely on our imagination... But I want some more in that 'hot scenes'.
May 7, 2011 6:55 AM

Sep 2009
Yozhik_v_Tumane said:
The plot jumps from one scene to the next without providing a clear connection. Meh-ish episode :)

This. Also felt a lack of depth from the couple, the episode seemed rushed. Feels like a step down from the interest that the main pairing held for me. Hoping in the coming episodes we can expand on their past, because that flashback was a bit deflating. Well, commence fangirling over kissing scenes - there were a lot of good ones. (Even though the couch one seemed almost random/choppy considering how it was thrown in there.)
May 7, 2011 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
I (who hated the first episode) liked this whole episode a lot. Personally I prefer Chiaki than Ritsu...and the scenes were hotter.
Now that I see the manga comparison, I am disappointed with to much censorship...but that's what they have to do for tv :(
May 7, 2011 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
awwww god sooo damn cute ^^
.. but its kinda sad that they cut everything or shorten that goes beyond a little kissing, the end scene in the bed was just too short q__q

badge:

May 7, 2011 10:03 AM

Jan 2011
I LOVE this couple! But was it just me or did some scenes remind me of scenes in Junjou romantica..?

Like when Chiaki put his hand over his head to think about it on the couch.. That kinda reminded me of Misaki.. I think he also did the same thing but i'm not sure.. and in the 'censored lemon after the rain' (xD) Chiaki put his hand around Hatori and that also reminded me of the 'douche scene' in Romantica...

Or is this just me.. *feels stupid*
May 7, 2011 10:26 AM

May 2008
Oh god drkjfgsdjfklhsfxkjhfnh I was squirming the entire episode. I can't wait for the next one *___*

May 7, 2011 1:50 PM

Mar 2009
Yoshiyuki is a manly name;D lol

and unfortunately i cant see novel's pics T-T
but anyway i liked the new couple a lot.cant wait to see more:3
May 7, 2011 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
I love this couple, they're so different from the "main" couple... and the uke (forgot his name) is soooo kawaii and dense <3
May 7, 2011 10:36 PM
Feb 2009
Like some of the other viewers I was really confused by this episode at first. I kept waiting for Ritsu and Masamune to show up and was trying to figure out who these new people were. In fact, I had to come on MAL to get all the names and faces put together so I knew what was going on (is it just me or does everyone look pretty much alike?).

At first I thought Chiaki wasn't interested in guys, but then I was happy when he realized his feelings for Hatori were genuine and didn't let him go. Although I would like to get back to Ritsu and Masamune. I love watching Masamune tease Ritsu.
May 8, 2011 1:07 AM

Mar 2010
This anime has 12 episodes only...thus everything will go on rush .. :P
Its not really confuseable , they only follow J.Romantica , nothing really new , just the character seems a bit different~

anyway , I only like their ost , THE OPENING WINS! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2011 5:29 AM
Jul 2010
_Neeka said:
The only thing that I loved about this episode was that The Kan was back!You see The Kan in Junjou Romantica as well so I'm glad to see him again in this show!

YES!! I was so excited to see The Kan! And I am sure Misaki would love to know that there are other Kan fans..... Misaki and Chiaki would get along so well!!! XD
May 8, 2011 8:06 AM

Dec 2008
Roloko said:

"Say my name"

"Yoshiyuki"

Oh, yes indeed!!!
Oooooo....I love the new couple! Villetta smells a love triangle!!
May 10, 2011 6:23 AM

Aug 2010
It seemed to me that this ep was made in a hurry. Sudden jumps of the plot were quite confusing.
Good love scene, but again this damned darkness >_< can't wait for DVD, cause the same thing was in Junjou Romantica and the DVD shots were a bit more spicy...but still...it is not YAOI T_T

Ah, I could only dream about good yaoi in Junjou Romantica style of drawing...

Chiaki's deep blue eyes are adorable! *__*
May 10, 2011 4:55 PM
Dec 2010
grrrr...i wasn't going to watch this until it was fully released....but i watched the ova on a limb and then i couldn't stop and ahhh i caught up :(
May 11, 2011 4:35 PM
Nov 2008
*sigh*

I've been waiting for that for soo long.... I'm really happy but....

This is still kind of sad... I read the novel and listened to the drama cd and.. this is so sad that they take so much of the hot scenes away...

I mean.. I partly understand the reason but... the bed scenes are sooooo important in sekai ichi hatsukoi.. A lot happens...

For those who wants to know what actually happens when Hatori first kisses Yoshino :

djou4444May 11, 2011 4:45 PM
May 11, 2011 11:44 PM

Apr 2008
Is it just me or was JR less censored than SH? I know later on they'll release a less censored version, but still...

Anyway, I so wanted to read the manga about this couple, but no luck. I'm just glad they have the spotlight on them now~ Hatori <3 Btw, Shinnosuke Tachibana does sound a bit like Mamoru Miyano... *shudders*

May 13, 2011 1:51 PM
Jan 2011
Koyuki-Kakashi said:
Roloko said:

"Say my name"

"Yoshiyuki"

YES ^^^^^
May 14, 2011 2:22 AM

Aug 2008
xSimplicity said:
I really like this couple ^^ Maybe even more than takano and ritsu..
The middle of the episode kind of confused me. With the whole random couch kissing scene.. did they do it then.. or just kiss? And I wanted to know about the Yuu thing! Hopefully everything will be explained :p

I listened to the drama cd last night and it was actually pretty much rape :S
May 14, 2011 4:17 AM

Mar 2008
Kind of disappointing they took it out then... I didn't really get what was going on until I came here. :(
May 14, 2011 9:04 AM

Aug 2007
Kind of boring...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
May 15, 2011 12:09 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah i got my share of fangirl fanboy..... no not really, but i was enjoying the comedy and plot in the previous episodes since while i accept it i can't enjoy it. >.>
May 28, 2011 4:08 AM

Oct 2008
Meh. o.o
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 7, 2011 11:32 AM

Mar 2010
I'm seriously addicted to this show!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

infinitejester - Apr 8, 2011

107 by Zerozon »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

93 by ryo-san »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Roloko - Jun 17, 2011

62 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 9, 2022 4:59 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenetard - May 27, 2011

67 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 9, 2022 2:04 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2011

53 by Trhodes603 »»
Jan 7, 2022 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.