Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2011 7:33 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok at the beginning Setsuna was to happy, and then she was depressed. But I laughed really hard when the monster sounded like a man when it said "My name is Eas."
Feb 26, 2016 4:57 AM

Nov 2012
great how they handled setsuna facing her "old" self and the things she did as eas. but i'm sure she'll be better now.
Apr 20, 2017 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
Eh. To be honest this episode felt pretty flat coming after the superb last episode. Setsuna confronting her darkness was more heavy-handed than I had hoped it would be.

I'm still liking the development as a whole better than some comparable developments I've seen, though.
Jan 7, 2019 2:10 PM

Jul 2015
My heart, this episode made me smile so, so much, the start with Setsuna reacting to all the things they did to make her feel more at home was so heartwarming.

I loved how they handled Setsuna facing the past using Takeshi and Lucky, who suffered at the start of the series with her attack as Eas. Seeing her face a Nakewameke of her shadow was genious, especially with the help she got from them.

Lucky quickly saw that she changed and that there is nothing to fear, Setsuna now brought back the smiles she took away in the past, I'm so happy for her.

Oct 22, 2020 11:00 PM

Jan 2010
Nice callback to one of Fresh Precure's earliest episodes. Also, I'm extremely glad that Passion is part of the transformation sequence now. It's not just to avoid having Passion awkwardly shoehorned in, or to avoid unnecessarily adding more stock footage, but to visibly show Passion actually be part of the team.

That being said, for such an important episode, the art and animation certainly looked chunky.
Oct 18, 2022 3:35 PM

Jul 2017
Love how quickly we've gone from "protect everyone from Setsuna!" to "protect Setsuna at ALL costs!" lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fresh Precure! Episode 50 Discussion

ariamachi - Jul 14, 2013

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 24, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Fresh Precure! Episode 41 Discussion

silverwalls - Feb 28, 2016

4 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 23, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Fresh Precure! Episode 29 Discussion

silverwalls - Feb 26, 2016

9 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 19, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fresh Precure! Episode 48 Discussion

silverwalls - Feb 29, 2016

5 by nifetiseBOY »»
Oct 29, 2022 12:33 PM

Poll: » Fresh Precure! Episode 23 Discussion

silverwalls - Feb 26, 2016

8 by Attackonfiller »»
Oct 13, 2022 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.