Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2011 4:46 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode, same deal as always but it was cool because it felt real, the fight between Hibiki and Kanade I mean. The old man was kind of strange and one of those characters thrown in their to help make the two girls become closer. Negatone also looked more detailed this episode. Also, he OP has grown on me every episode.
Apr 7, 2011 6:20 PM

Mar 2009
They finally made up! Hopefully for good, I'm getting kind of sick of their fighting.

Otokichi was great, and it looks like he'll have more to do with the story.

Do I spy another Cure? I was under the impression this season would only have the two Cures? We'll see.

Urahara Out!!
Apr 8, 2011 6:41 PM

Apr 2010
MrHatandClogs said:
Do I spy another Cure? I was under the impression this season would only have the two Cures? We'll see.

I kinda thought that there'd be four because on the transformation broach thingy there is are four stones, pink, white, blue and purple.
Jan 19, 2016 7:35 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Otokichi is so great, haha.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Sep 11, 2017 1:15 AM

Nov 2011
It seemed like Suite was legit trying this episode, but based on the preview for the next episode it seems like the show is going to shift from copying Futari wa Precure to copying Fresh Precure.

I'm not exactly sure what the staff behind this season were thinking. Did they think they could literally copy and paste the "best parts" of previous Precures into this one and come out with something that doesn't feel cheap? Like, yeah, if they could create a character relationship on par with Nagisa and Honoka's and then add in that strong sense of family that Fresh was able to evoke on top of it, that would be praiseworthy. Literally copying plotlines and quirks from those series just makes it all feel superficial and lazy, though, like they have no new ideas.

I mean I don't outright dislike this season (yet), but I've gotta say, Precure can do way better than this. Maybe it won't bother anyone/will seem fresh to anyone who hasn't seen the iterations this Precure is (essentially) stealing from, but I can't say I'm too happy about it as someone who has. 'Especially so since I don't think this series handled Hibiki and Kanade's relationship as well as Futari wa Precure did Nagisa and Honoka's, which makes me think it won't handle this Siren plotline as well as Fresh Precure! handled Eas's plotline either... and even if it does play it out comparably, again, it's seeming like it will just be a rehash.

Sigh.

Edit: After mulling on it more, I think I'm going to put this season on hold until I've seen all of the previous seasons. While it might not matter to most, I'm interested in watching (or at least giving a chance to) the entire Precure franchise, and I'd rather not risk tampering with the enjoyment of the previous seasons I haven't watched yet if this season happens to literally copy stuff from them as well.
TripleSRankSep 11, 2017 2:10 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 48 Discussion

prismheart - Jan 29, 2012

18 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 22, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 14 Discussion

11AM - May 16, 2011

6 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 9, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 6 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 20, 2011

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 31, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 2 Discussion

Blackbird - Feb 13, 2011

19 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 28, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 37 Discussion

minimiau - Nov 2, 2011

8 by ThorVermillion »»
Jan 6, 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.