17.1%
Lazard
0.0%
Other (write it down!!! ;p)
3.9%
76 votes
Jun 11, 2008 12:25 AM

Apr 2008
I always like Genesis from all of those character!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 11, 2008 2:51 AM
May 2007
Genesis is my LOVE. He comes into my dreams. Oh! He is real too ^3^
Jun 11, 2008 12:44 PM

Jul 2007
Well .. it's Zack.
He's my favourite character ever.
Jun 13, 2008 8:25 AM

Apr 2008
Zack huh?
Well, he is almost there to be some kind of handsome but I like Genesis much better..
Jun 14, 2008 6:02 AM

Nov 2007
well..... i have to say, cloud
>>reminds me of someone<<
Jun 15, 2008 2:10 AM

Apr 2008
Who? ^3^
lol.... Doesnt matter anyways
Jun 16, 2008 8:49 AM

May 2007
Genesis, because he's sexy and makes for one bad-arse villain (dosn't compare with Sephy, but still)
Jun 18, 2008 11:58 AM

Jul 2007
Why do you all like Genesis so much? xD
Jul 2, 2008 4:08 PM

Apr 2008
He eh, He's handsome to me....
Oh-oh, and cool, cute, awesome,...., great and kind (in the end)
See? So much more to say for him, his pictures are rare, so I have to search a bit more......
Aug 15, 2008 9:56 PM

Apr 2008
I already loved Zack before it was known that there would be a game with him as main character, so after playing it I guess there's no way I could have another fav character from the game... Aerith was my FF VII fav, but after the game I got to the point of loving him way more than Aerith x3
He's just something =)

But CC characters are awesome..
I fell in love with Loveless and loved having Genesis always saying something from it *I think there isn't a single scene from him in which he doesn't quote Loveless* and his character is wonderful.
I love Aerith, already love her, but ok ;P
I really like Angeal... He's so... Mysterious.. You end the game and really end up knowing almost nothing about him...
And I even kind of like Cloud... I mean, the first time I passed the story I was so "worried" about hating him that I didn't enjoy any of his scenes, but the 2nd time.. Aw, you gotta love him and Zack in Modeoheim x3 I still hate Cloud after he gets Jenova cells and starts being a useless emo, but I kinda of liked seing him before that ;P *Cloud fans, please don't take me wrong ;-; it's not my fault I hate him so much* and good Sephi... It was strange.. but can't say I didn't like it... Just strange...
The only character I just can't stand is Yuffie! >.< omg, someone kill that annoying brat... Always giving missions, making you kill all the monsters for her get the treasure ¬¬
Aug 19, 2008 4:32 AM

Apr 2008
Lumi-chan said:
I already loved Zack before it was known that there would be a game with him as main character, so after playing it I guess there's no way I could have another fav character from the game... Aerith was my FF VII fav, but after the game I got to the point of loving him way more than Aerith x3
He's just something =)
Yeah, what can I say...

Lumi-chan said:

I fell in love with Loveless and loved having Genesis always saying something from it *I think there isn't a single scene from him in which he doesn't quote Loveless* and his character is wonderful.
OF COURSE!!!

Lumi-chan said:

I love Aerith, already love her, but ok ;P
Okay..

Lumi-chan said:

I really like Angeal... He's so... Mysterious.. You end the game and really end up knowing almost nothing about him...
Well, he is kinda cool...

Lumi-chan said:

And I even kind of like Cloud... I mean, the first time I passed the story I was so "worried" about hating him that I didn't enjoy any of his scenes, but the 2nd time.. Aw, you gotta love him and Zack in Modeoheim x3 I still hate Cloud after he gets Jenova cells and starts being a useless emo, but I kinda of liked seing him before that ;P *Cloud fans, please don't take me wrong ;-; it's not my fault I hate him so much* and good Sephi... It was strange.. but can't say I didn't like it... Just strange...
Well, I dont like it too, but I cant say I dont like him though, its just the Jenova cell that make him like useless emo, and then he'll become 1st class sodier!!

Lumi-chan said:

The only character I just can't stand is Yuffie! >.< omg, someone kill that annoying brat... Always giving missions, making you kill all the monsters for her get the treasure ¬¬
Yes, she is useless..
Loveless_AvenueAug 19, 2008 4:40 AM
Aug 22, 2008 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
Tseng from the turks.
You don't mess with that guy, in an outfit like that, and he's in the turks, you KNOW he can pack a push. Besides, he's always cool in every situation and he is the leader of the turks (or top dog anyway)
Aug 23, 2008 7:23 AM

Aug 2008
Tseng. He's been my favourite character since the original game. I even have a fansite for him. XD
Aug 24, 2008 1:19 AM
Jun 2008
i finally finished the game today :O it took me ages tho i got it done.. the end made me cry slightly cause zack died.. ( i don't know why it made me sad cause i knew it was going to happen anyway ), i guess it was more the fact that Aeriths reaction when it rained in the CGI scene that made it for me...

In over all i would have to say that Genesis and Zack were my favourite characters.. yes i had two.. although if i had to choose between them i would choose Zack cause of his awesomeness... xD and cause when it wielded the buster sword it looks amazing :P ( not that it doesn't look amazing on cloud as well :) )
Aug 24, 2008 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
Maglor said:
Tseng from the turks.
You don't mess with that guy, in an outfit like that, and he's in the turks, you KNOW he can pack a push. Besides, he's always cool in every situation and he is the leader of the turks (or top dog anyway)
Balthea said:
Tseng. He's been my favourite character since the original game. I even have a fansite for him. XD

Okay, then if u told me sooner, I would have write down Tseng in the poll, sorry though
Spidur said:
i finally finished the game today :O it took me ages tho i got it done.. the end made me cry slightly cause zack died.. ( i don't know why it made me sad cause i knew it was going to happen anyway ), i guess it was more the fact that Aeriths reaction when it rained in the CGI scene that made it for me...

In over all i would have to say that Genesis and Zack were my favourite characters.. yes i had two.. although if i had to choose between them i would choose Zack cause of his awesomeness... xD and cause when it wielded the buster sword it looks amazing :P ( not that it doesn't look amazing on cloud as well :) )

I've finished it 2 times and its amazing no matter how many times I beat it... Uwaaaa.... soo cool...
But I have to admit that its awesomeness famous because of Zack, Aerith, Cloud, Genesis, Sephiroth, and others that I dont mention, cause its too much......
Aug 24, 2008 1:23 PM

Aug 2008
in crisis core i liked zack the most cause you really saw him
change after some events
but overall i always liked sephiroth
but in crisis core he was a bit too normal
in VII he was way more psycho

"You must discard everything that is precious to you before you may enter Paradise"
Aug 25, 2008 2:05 AM
Jun 2008
Loveless_Avenue said:
Maglor said:
Tseng from the turks.
Balthea said:

Okay, then if u told me sooner, I would have write down Tseng in the poll, sorry though
Spidur said:

I've finished it 2 times and its amazing no matter how many times I beat it... Uwaaaa.... soo cool...
But I have to admit that its awesomeness famous because of Zack, Aerith, Cloud, Genesis, Sephiroth, and others that I dont mention, cause its too much......

i totally agree with that :P
Oct 12, 2008 3:53 AM

Sep 2008
all the ff7 characters are MINT
Zack Fair -the perfect hero, he deserves beter
Sephiroth - the top dog,
Angeal Hewley - meh hes too plain
Genesis Rhapsodos - total badass with the red leather
Aerith Gainsborough - super nice gal
Cloud Strife - litle emo kid that cries the corner

yes i do not liike cloud becos hes the loser who didnt make it to SOLDIER

but he did become cool in ff7 AC
Oct 27, 2008 2:39 AM

Oct 2008
Cloud..
Oct 29, 2008 3:46 AM

Mar 2008
I wasn't really into final fantasy, but when I watched Advent Children I became curious about the two dead people who showed to cloud at the end.

Aerith's aura is really mysterious and I searched about her, and it led to the Crisis Core ending scene. Seeing Zack, I instantly fell in love with his character and formed a resolve to play that game no matter what.

Zack is actually a bit typical positive guy but with all my experience with him in Crisis Core you can really say that he's a true hero.
"One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for! You are the way, the truth and the life. We live by faith and not by sight... "
Oct 30, 2008 12:32 PM

Aug 2008
Sephiroth...
Because I can't find Cissnei...
Nov 3, 2008 11:06 PM

Oct 2008
Cissnei!
Nov 6, 2008 12:32 PM

Oct 2008
Cissnei FTW!
Marluxia is classy..Classy as FUCK!
Nov 6, 2008 9:20 PM
Dec 21, 2008 3:01 AM

Sep 2008
aww poor lazard.. someone jus vote for him cos i feel sorry for him
Dec 21, 2008 3:09 AM

Apr 2008
SPARTAN-008 said:
aww poor lazard.. someone jus vote for him cos i feel sorry for him

lol
Dec 24, 2008 6:08 AM

May 2008
Sephiroth was a true hero. He better then anyone. Plus he sexy.
Dec 31, 2008 1:53 PM
Dec 2008
I absolutely LOVE Angeal. (I personally think that he needs more love *grin). He's so beautiful. However, the thing that makes me like him the most is that he's the best friend that anyone could ever have, as seen in his interactions with Zack, and the way he tries to keep the peace between Genesis and Sephiroth.
Jan 5, 2009 2:04 AM

Apr 2008
Note said:
Sephiroth was a true hero. He better then anyone. Plus he sexy.

He sure is!!
JoeyJo said:
I absolutely LOVE Angeal. (I personally think that he needs more love *grin). He's so beautiful. However, the thing that makes me like him the most is that he's the best friend that anyone could ever have, as seen in his interactions with Zack, and the way he tries to keep the peace between Genesis and Sephiroth.

Aaww.... Why he had to die...??
:'(
Jan 5, 2009 2:09 AM

Sep 2008
angeal is very honourable.. thats kind of cool
Jan 10, 2009 3:08 AM
Dec 2008
Indeed. I hate the fact that he dies, and how he dies, (trying not to do much spoilage for those yet to play makes me feel a little guilty about it...
Jan 19, 2009 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
Zack Fair
I cried when playing the epilogue part. I knew that he would die but the way it happens is just too bad:/
Jan 20, 2009 2:26 AM

Sep 2008
yeap zack the perfect hero who sacrificed himself
Jan 29, 2009 6:07 PM

Jan 2009
Zack Fair
Mar 13, 2009 5:49 AM

Mar 2009
Zack Fair! For eveeeerr!!!
XDDD
Apr 13, 2009 3:42 PM

Mar 2009
It will always be Sephiroth
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
May 2, 2009 9:44 AM

Apr 2009
Zack Fair for me...^^..
i agree wif spartan-008..he is a perfect hero...
so sad he died in the end...but he's still the best ever...^^

May 10, 2009 1:33 PM

Feb 2008
zack.... but genesis was a close second.... and so was angeal for that matter. ><
i love them all but you just can't help but love zack! with his adorable puppy-type behavior in the beginning then his uder manliness later after certain *ahem* things happen.
but i must say that genesis is lookin fine in that red coat. and i love a guy who will read me a play. XD
Angeal though, he is just the best older brother-type in the world. he totally looks out for zack and everything. i was crying so hard at the end when

i also loved Tseng. can't really explain why, but he's just amazing.

i can't stand yuffie. she's just an annoying little girl with nothing better to do than force us to do stupid missions.
i feel bad for cissnei, because she never even gets a chance with zack.... :(
Jun 2, 2009 10:00 AM

Feb 2009
Best character ever is Zack Fair. Sure he became a hero after all.
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.

—F. Scott Fitzgerald
Jul 1, 2009 8:06 PM
Jun 2009
I really like both Genesis and Zack, but I'd have to say that Genesis is my #1 favorite.
Jul 8, 2009 2:50 AM

Apr 2009
Genesis!!!
I really love him ^_^
Jul 9, 2009 5:51 AM

Apr 2008
Chinkyu said:
Genesis!!!
I really love him ^_^

Yay! Another fan !! Yippie
Jul 23, 2009 4:23 PM

Apr 2009
I can't choose between Zack and Sephiroth, they are both awesome. 8D
A very good game though.
Aug 5, 2009 2:05 AM

Apr 2008
Atomico said:
I can't choose between Zack and Sephiroth, they are both awesome. 8D
A very good game though.

uh huh
Aug 27, 2009 3:38 AM

Oct 2008
Zack of course XD
Sep 8, 2009 1:37 AM

Apr 2009
Of course Zack but if Yuffie was a more basic character I'd vote for her!

Sep 10, 2009 10:19 AM

Mar 2009
Genesis

Because of him,I'm addicted to "Loveless" O.O plus he's reeeeeaaallyyyy bad-ass dude xP

It was realy hard to choose,cause i like Genesis and Zack and Angeal too T^T
Sep 11, 2009 7:30 AM

Apr 2008
Kuroishi said:
Genesis

Because of him,I'm addicted to "Loveless" O.O plus he's reeeeeaaallyyyy bad-ass dude xP

It was realy hard to choose,cause i like Genesis and Zack and Angeal too T^T

Oh thats cool, me too :D, and I prefer Genesis too
Oct 8, 2009 7:51 PM

Sep 2009
Zack is the man.

Griever's PokePet

Noctis the level 25 Umbreon!
Oct 13, 2009 6:53 AM

Oct 2009
Always Cloud.
But Zack is such a great character =)
Such a great game!!!
Manga-Games-Music-Anime <3
credits to those who made them
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » FFVII:CC?

Loveless_Avenue - Oct 4, 2008

20 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 11, 2021 10:08 PM

» Which Final Fantasy VII game will u rate 5/5 ??

makube-x - Jun 9, 2008

17 by Eldyn »»
Jul 15, 2010 12:39 PM

» THE GAME HELP SECTION..

Kaminator - Dec 21, 2008

0 by Kaminator »»
Dec 21, 2008 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.