I"M NOT ACTIVE IN ANIME ANYMORE! I RARELY VISIT THIS SITE SO IF THERE'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT YOU CAN PM ME. ALL INFO HERE ARE OUTDATED AND I'M LAZY TO CHANGE THEM
What you need to know about me I guess:
I love anime/manga, archeology, social sciences and sports. Faith and religion are two very different entities by the way.
I watch all kinds of anime; however, dislike ecchi and harem series and prefer to watch seinens and animes with genres such as fantasy, drama, psychological, romance, war and action. No H forever. I dislike generic-ness, very much, and poorly developed drama/romance pisses me off. I also don't like animes focused on Moe-ness alone. Creativity has big bonus points to me. All in all I'm a critic, but I'm one of the few who still enjoy "okay" animes. I also really, really love shipping.
Music has become a part of me and after thinking about it, I have defined my tastes.
1. I love music that delivers its purpose quite well, so anime/game tracks are on my list (see favorites below.) However, if I don't like the purpose, such as a shallow teeny romance or partying, I most likely wont like it.
2. Worship songs, done right, are the highest form of music and self-expression for me, regardless of genre and performance. God's standards is above the world's standards.
3. My preferred genres are: pop ballads with substance, rock/metal, classical, techno, ethnic, African, Gospel and combinations between some of them.
1. I have a very dark brown hair and intimidating stare.
2. I play advanced pingpong (used to be varsity)
3. I have been blessed with the talent of multitasking which enables me to bark orders to my teammates while drilling and talking about anime to my partner as I think of Tekken and DoTa strategies.
4.I am very much imaginative, you can catch me daydreaming a lot at my free time, especially in traveling. But that doesn't mean that I'm not alert of my surroundings, I can see...
5. I have a talent in both unintentional and intentional eavesdropping, good thing, I usually keep my mouth shut. But beware of what I know...
6. I sing well. I'm soprano in my speaking voice, mezzo soprano in my operatic voice, and alto in my pop voice. My singing voice is a dozen times bigger than the pitch of my speech.
7. I'm an aspiring politician
8. Obviously I believe in God, Jesus, love and forgiveness. If you happen to be different from me, I don't consider it as an issue (except if you're offensive)
9. I also act, directed plays, write scripts, fanfics,and essays, dance ethnic/folk dances.
10. I am a feminist but I have my bounds. I'm against divorce, abortion and same-sex marriages. I believe in the importance of respect and hierarchy within the family. If you happen to disagree with me and is fired up for a discussion, PM's will be accepted.
11. Bashing is wrong. And nothing's more educational and enriching than a peaceful, mature, respectful and substantial debate in disagreements.
12. If I happen to offend anybody, I'm willing and ready to apologize. PM's are welcome.
13. I accept random friend requests, but don't expect me to take the initiative in starting a conversation.
14. I'm a sucker for romance but I'm not a romantic person myself.
15. I'm prone to long-term addiction of certain animes. It's hard for me to let go, and once a series is etched unto my heart, it will be forever in there.
16. I'm the type of person who takes up a stand. I'm rarely neutral.
18. I only watch news, anime, documentaries about history/current events/ animals etc. and nothing else
19. I love sitting in corners
20. I'm very emotionally stable.
My top favorites (OUTDATED):
1. Naruto (due to loyalty)
2. Code Geass Series
3. Gundam Seed Series
5. Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal
6. 5cm Per Second
7. FFVII Advent Children Complete
8. Death Note
9. Full Metal Alchemist
10. Magic Knight Rayearth
Personal Non-biased Top Animes in all genres:
2. Cowboy Bebop
4. Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal
5. Neon Genesis Evangelion
Higurashi Naku Koro Ni
Code Geass Hanyaku no Lelouch
Tenggen Toppa Guren Lagann
Great Teacher Onizuka
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Serial Experiments Lain
Full Metal Alchemist
5cm Per Second
Personal Most Overrated anime
1. Code Geass Hanyaku no Lelouch R2
2. Higurashi Naku Koro Ni Kai
5. Fate Stay Night
The couples I love are: (OUTDATED)
1.Ky and Dizzy- A shocking twist that has made the Guilty Gear community still twitching for a long time, sunk whole naval bases of shippings and is very, very scandalous
<img src="http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu192/sekihoutai1/Guilty%20Gear/ballky.gif" border="0" />x<img src="http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu192/sekihoutai1/Guilty%20Gear/balldi.gif" border="0" />
<img src="http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x125/Zelgoto/mini_ky3_SE11.gif" border="0" />x<img src="http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x125/Zelgoto/mini_dizzy211.gif" border="0" />
2.Zack and Aerith- Torn apart in life, together in death
3. Minato and Kushina- Naruto's parents are awesome, Naruto himself used to be
4.Tidus and Yuna- Beautiful complements within a touching tale (though I didn't play FFX...)
5. Lelouch and CC- the witch and the black prince
6.Seto and Kisara- tragically short and unique
7.Shinn and Stellar- so beautifully sad and sweet
8.Squall and Rinoa- just love how coffee and cream went together
1.sol and ky
2.zack and cloud
3.cloud and aerith
4.neji and hinata
5.jiraiya and naruto
6.kamina and simon
7.yugi and yami
8. ed and al
sasuke and naruto
yugi and seto
lulu and euphie
athrun and shinn
L and light
vegeta and goku
ippo and takamura
gai and lee
kyouya and tamaki
hikaru and kaoru
marina and setsuna
ken and ryu
count of mc and albert
albert and franz
Anime/Game related music I love
Anna ni Issho da atta no ni
Akatsuki no Kuruma
Shinkai no Kodoku
Nicol no Namida
All Gundam Seed/Destiny tracks, OST's and insert songs
All Bleach openings except the 7th
All Naruto openings and endings except some from Shippuden
All openings and endings of Nodame Cantabile
All songs from Beck
Sadness and Sorrow
Open up your Mind
Ash Like Snow
Holy Orders II and III
Awe of She
Still in the Dark
Writhe in Pain
Blue Water Blue Sky
Awakening the Chaos
Price of Freedom
Crisis Core Main Theme
Elia- Maiden of the Water
Mambo de Chocobo
Man with the Machine Gun
Suteki da Ne
Eyes on Me
Melodies of Life
Daisuke Ishiwatari (composer)
The characters or pairings I hate(sorry for their fans) or dislike are:
shiro emiya and shiroxsaber
haruno sakura(when she's a kid)
raki (anime only)
Anime is a work of art where creative and unique stories come to life in beautiful and enthralling animation. It is an art which reflects not only the realities of life but also the imagination if humans unappreciated by many. It breaks through religion, race, gender, age and stereotypes: God uses anime to unite people.