Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2011 8:48 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I personally find it kinda funneh that Avril still doesn't know who Victorique is. She hasn't even been a little curious as to where Kujo goes all the time?
Victorique still can't sing btw. And she can't put on a kimono.
On the other hand, she can catch a cold. I never expected to see that.
Also, Grevil's horn hair can be used for something, cool.

And suddenly, a girl jumps out of a box, holy shi-
And wow, that city is full of suspicious people.
The owner (?) of the "Blue Rose" seems like the most suspicious, as of now.
And finally it seems to be something big.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 4, 2011 9:40 AM

Nov 2007
Amusing songs by Victorica!! she caught cold for not able to wear kimono!

Weird case by the way on Kujou's shopping trip.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 4, 2011 10:53 AM

Nov 2008
Victorica when sick is so cute and can be sweeter than if she was well, I didn't like the teacher helping the doctor by tricking her with the call for a shot, I felt sorry for Victorica, poor thing, I wanted to give her a hug. What a wierd case we have now as well. I loved Victoricas' songs though.

Mar 4, 2011 12:23 PM

Nov 2009
Hoppy said:
Victorica when sick is so cute and can be sweeter than if she was well

I was going to comment on the same thing, she was so cute at the end of the episode.

Hoppy said:
I loved Victoricas' songs though.

I also really loved her songs, I also heard part of the audio for the Preview and heard her singing again, this time about how much she hates shots :P

A lot of interesting things are happening, this time it seems to be involving Kujo more. It also seems like something happened to her hands. I may be completely off here, but I think someone doesn't want Victorique involved in this case.
Mar 4, 2011 1:59 PM

Jan 2011
oh Victorique, oh Victorique...

:I ..why must you be so cute for me~
such a cute kuudere~ xD;;
anyways, this ep is very interesting c:
somehow, I'm now wondering what is going on with all the mannequins and stuff
and lol
:u epic fail at kimono, yet when she does it, its cute xDD
Mar 4, 2011 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
Victorique, you have to be very careful about doctors. Let down your guard for even a moment and they poke you full of needles. >.<

I don't know about anyone else, but I think Victorique's off-key singing is great. Aw, too bad she blew her nose into those Kimono instructions Kujo wrote for her. I really wanted to see her wear it properly...

And how is her hair never messed up!? It's so long and always perfect (given, this is always the case in anime) but hers is different. I'm jealous.

Why did Kujo not ask that guy why he knew he was there for a Blue Rose in the first place? I mean, isn't it kind of strange to just walk into the place and have someone use ESP to know what you want?

Also, Grevil should really have more faith in Kujo by now. Come on.
Mar 4, 2011 5:57 PM
Oct 2010
Iilia said:
Victorique, you have to be very careful about doctors. Let down your guard for even a moment and they poke you full of needles. >.<

I don't know about anyone else, but I think Victorique's off-key singing is great. Aw, too bad she blew her nose into those Kimono instructions Kujo wrote for her. I really wanted to see her wear it properly...

And how is her hair never messed up!? It's so long and always perfect (given, this is always the case in anime) but hers is different. I'm jealous.

Why did Kujo not ask that guy why he knew he was there for a Blue Rose in the first place? I mean, isn't it kind of strange to just walk into the place and have someone use ESP to know what you want?

Also, Grevil should really have more faith in Kujo by now. Come on.

i hope they show her properly wearing it next week XD

victorica is soo cute when shes singing and when shes sick lol. best part of the ep. cant wait for the next episode. this is a very good case.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 4, 2011 6:42 PM

Nov 2008
God, Victorique is sho adorable~ <3 I like it when she sings xDD

I thought she lives in a cabinet of that tower, it seems she has a house surrounded by a maze! cool :D

Scary Mannequins o_O it makes me feel like those mannequins are made of real girls inside that plastic and that girl will be next o.o must not think about it...

I guess we won't see Victorique solving this case since she's sick. What are you going to do now Kujo? xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 4, 2011 8:23 PM

Jun 2010
Victorique looked so funny when the doctor gave her the shot. Her hair just started to pluck up. This episode needed more Victorique with Kujo,but I guess the scene at the end was worth it.

I wonder who that girl was that was in the crate. I hope they save her before something bad happens to her.

Mar 4, 2011 8:40 PM

Nov 2008
This seems to be an interesting mystery, I hope that it doesn't disappoint like the last one that was solved way too easily. I'll hope that this is an enjoyable arc.
Mar 4, 2011 9:17 PM

Sep 2008
Sick loli is cute.
Victorique has such an adorable house. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 9:18 PM

Aug 2010
Crazy lady in box was actually pretty creepy. I wonder if they'll let Grevil actually solve something or if it will be Victorique again.

Aug 2010
Crazy lady in box was actually pretty creepy. I wonder if they'll let Grevil actually solve something or if it will be Victorique again.

Aug 2010
Mar 4, 2011 9:54 PM

Sep 2010
Awww Victorica!!!!!! so kawaiiii in her kimono
and kujo, i hope you're alright but it would be pretty awesome if he was able to solve this by himself... though that girl in the crate was pretty creepy
if that were me, i would've just ran -___-

also, that list that Kujo's sister gave him, "oh yah, can you buy me three blouses, shoes, socks, a pen and a f*** crazy huge blue diamond that looks like a rose... thanks o_O"
that's pretty intense lol

great episode this week and I can't wait for the next!!!!
Mar 4, 2011 10:05 PM

Oct 2010
she was so cute when she got the shot and she just flipped...
Good episode overall... One would expect Kujo to be more capable after been so long with Victorica (She would have notice that the room was just remodel)
prismheart said:
Also this
huh?
Mar 4, 2011 10:06 PM

Feb 2011
So Victorique has a house in a maze, a cold, can't put on a kimono, and still has bad but cute singing. I don't blame Victorique for not wanting a shot I hate them too. However, I can't get my hair to stick up randomly when I do get them. I do think that she was very cute this episode and Kujo seems to have his hands full. The girl jumping out of the box was pretty crazy looking but I think some people would be like that after being put in a box.
Mar 4, 2011 11:08 PM

May 2010
Pretty good start for a new arc.

Victorique <3
Mar 5, 2011 12:05 AM

Sep 2009
Victorique's house looks like a doll house! :3
Hers singing <3

Iilia said:
Kujo's nervousness kind of killed off his normal senses.

Interesting start and mannequins are always freaky!
Mar 5, 2011 12:07 AM

Nov 2010
Victorica- that amount of cuteness is illegal!

I was at a permanent "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG" mode throughout the whole episode. This mystery is quite interesting to say the least. I wonder how Kujo will get out of this without Victorica/Victorique. Though I am speculating that Victorica will be worried enough to chase after him. I love how she looks at her hands at the end of the episode just as Kujo was getting taken away. Really well done episode. Now for the waiting game...
Mar 5, 2011 12:35 AM
Mar 2010
Sick Victorique is cute, and her singing is screeching my ears with moeness.

And what's with the inspector, doesn't he at least trust Kujo by now?
Mar 5, 2011 12:54 AM

Jun 2009
Victorique and that doctor, lol that part was so funny. And Victorique's house is so cute, like a doll house :D
I like the new arc, especially when mannequins are involved. Can't wait for the next episode.

Mar 5, 2011 12:57 AM

Sep 2009
Kujou needs to be more aggressive. With all the stuff he's been through so far, he should've known right away that they were trying to cover it up.
Mar 5, 2011 12:57 AM

Sep 2009
Kujou needs to be more aggressive. With all the stuff he's been through so far, he should've known right away that they were trying to cover it up.
Mar 5, 2011 1:00 AM
Dec 2010
i loled hard at the neadle part!
so cute that victorique...
Mar 5, 2011 1:13 AM

Dec 2009
saxophone15 said:

This. And Grevil should have more faith in Kujo, but somehow I think he's actually been 'kidnapped' by Grevil who's just pretending to not believe him in front of the bad guys. Or at least I hope so, I really don't want this to be the kind of show where nobody believes the main character despite all prior evidence and trust.
Ara ara.
Mar 5, 2011 1:57 AM
Jun 2008
well, i guess European always can't differentiate between Chinese and Japanese.To be honest, sometimes I mistaken Japanese as Chinese when they talk mandarin =P
DoctorDoom said:
saxophone15 said:

This. And Grevil should have more faith in Kujo, but somehow I think he's actually been 'kidnapped' by Grevil who's just pretending to not believe him in front of the bad guys. Or at least I hope so, I really don't want this to be the kind of show where nobody believes the main character despite all prior evidence and trust.
as long as you have $$ and a good lawyer,thing such as evidence and trust is useless .
Anyway,Kujo is in bad position because he is identify as a "Chinese" and a "teenager(or maybe kid)" . ...and his charisma is bad , no impact >.>
Mar 5, 2011 2:21 AM

Jul 2010
as of know we can conclude that the Blue Rose that Kujo saw there was the real thing and not some imitation. therefore the shop owner is some rly evil person. dont know about the mannequins yet ôo

victorique was so sweet when she tried to put on the kimono and gave up saying "This is chaos" xD
Mar 5, 2011 2:36 AM

Aug 2010
Feverish Victorique is indeed cute o_o

Mar 5, 2011 3:17 AM

Sep 2010
Victorique was so cute when she got a shot by the docter and said "fuug!i"
MiMikuChanMar 7, 2011 10:59 AM
Mar 5, 2011 3:29 AM

Jun 2009
Victorique was so cute in this episode!
Poor Kujo, though. I wonder if store's owner kidnapped him.
Mar 5, 2011 5:19 AM

Jul 2010
"i hateeeee shot, i hate shot, hate it"

what a great singing preview for next episode. love aoi yuki voice. "FUGGI" sound was brilliant when she got shot.

Kujo being kidnapped in buggy with that girl. let's see if victoriqa will go after him.
Mar 5, 2011 6:13 AM

May 2010
Victorique is awesome! I couldn't stop laughing with her songs Kimono and how much she hated shots XD
It was another great episode ~-^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2011 7:15 AM

Jun 2010
Is it just me or did the opening song sound kinda different somehow? No, seriously.

Victorique's hands are just burned a bit because of the previous episode's events.

Once again - her singing (if you insist on calling it singing) is great.

The protagonist who knew too much...

Okay, so the Blue Rose Kujou held is the real thing. Jiantan's owner is going to sell it to a East-foreigner who's similar to Kujou, and the dude at the entrance just mistook him for the guy. So this part is clear. But how's that girl (probably kidnapped) and her witch-like mother connected to all this? Some smuggling inside the mannequins?
It's also interesting that the Jiantan's guys knew about Kujou having been not only in the room with Blue Rose but also in the place they held the girl... A spy within the police is my guess. Was the superintendent eavesdropping?
Mar 5, 2011 9:40 AM

Feb 2009
Victorica was great in this episode, from kimono wearing to "Fugee". About the only reason I'm still watching this show to be honest.
The mystery in this show isn't really that engaging. The current one still lacks impact that I don't even want to attempt to make sense of it. I'll leave it to Victorica.
Mar 5, 2011 11:44 AM

Apr 2010
Victorique being afraid of a shot was so cute and her reaction when she got the shot was even better i really loved watching that.
It's somehow ironic to see her get sick because of her own stubbornness if she just listened to Kujo she would have been healthy.
Her house was also very cute and i love the idea of living in a maze it's very romantic.

Kujo could have realized that the staff was hiding the things he saw by there reaction.
Tho i find it strange that the girl didn't come out when Kujo got back with Grevil he could have helped her.
Was she that scared of that man and the woman?
Mar 5, 2011 12:13 PM

Aug 2008
Haha Victorique is adorable in this episode.
And here I thought she actually lives in the library. Her home looks like a doll house. seriously.
Mar 5, 2011 1:23 PM

Mar 2010
I liked victoriques House and how funny she was when she got the shot xD

i cant believe grevil would believe Kujo >.>

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 5, 2011 2:43 PM

Jul 2010
belatkuro said:
Victorica was great in this episode, from kimono wearing to "Fugee". About the only reason I'm still watching this show to be honest.

QFT.
I watch this show for victorica. who cares about mystery.
Mar 5, 2011 4:53 PM

Aug 2008
Victorique!!! so moe this episode, that I almost died :)

Kujo is annoying as always. I'm starting to really hate his whiny voice and helplessness. Seriously, I'm not surprised no one believes Kujo's story, quite frankly because he acted like an idiot the entire time. If I were there, I'd say Kujo is a very bad actor and liar in trying to cover up his story -_-

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 5, 2011 5:45 PM

Dec 2008
The owner of that store said that Kujo "fit the description." It makes me think that the letter that he received from his sister was a set up.
Mar 5, 2011 6:05 PM

Nov 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Sick loli is cute.

QFT
The story in the city is pretty cool too. I think i am going to like this one, but the issue is that with a phone victoria situation... well we will see.
Mar 5, 2011 6:37 PM

Sep 2010
DoctorDoom said:

I was thinking the same as I saw the preview... Her singing is soo cute especially the one in the preview... LOL
Mar 5, 2011 7:12 PM

Aug 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Sick loli is cute.

Best part of the episode rofl.
Mar 5, 2011 7:49 PM

Nov 2010
Sweet episode, Victorque = overwhelming cuteness and that cause with Kujo really seems interesting.
Mar 5, 2011 8:21 PM

May 2009
Kujo without Victorique around inspires little confidence.
Mar 5, 2011 9:10 PM

Jul 2010
Well in the beginning they said the blue rose was stolen, so obviously the one Kujo held was the real blue rose.

As for the basement mystery...I don't really get it so I have to wait till the next episode XP

Victorique wearing a kimono improperly= her getting sick xD
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Mar 6, 2011 2:42 AM

Nov 2007
Cute little house for cute Victorique, very fitting.
Yuuki Aoi is clearly having fun doing this role, she should do a character song :D
Not much of a mystery this time. We have the Blue rose, disappearance of kids and stolen art on the black market. Not hard to fill in the dots.
Great redecoration job, especially how they got rid of the smell of new paint >.>

DoctorDoom said:

And Grevil should have more faith in Kujo, but somehow I think he's actually been 'kidnapped' by Grevil who's just pretending to not believe him in front of the bad guys. Or at least I hope so, I really don't want this to be the kind of show where nobody believes the main character despite all prior evidence and trust.

I hope so too. They may both be idiots, but at least Grevil should know by now that Kujo's memory is close to photographic.
Mar 6, 2011 6:06 AM

Feb 2010
good start of the arc.
Mar 6, 2011 7:09 AM

Oct 2010
Victoria was as stubborn and funny as ever, starting to feel like there is a story going on here.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.