New
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2008 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
PS3 coz of MGS4 and FFXIII and also because of the Blue-Ray
Aug 24, 2008 3:59 PM

Aug 2008
PS3 and xbox 360

Well I have both but I slightly favor the 360. The online game is much better and more stable and lag free. The amount you pay monthly is really low for such a great service. Also even though theoretically the PS3 has more power than the 360 because it is harder to develop on the PS3 (as an attempt to stop hackers) the results show the opposite. Except for a couple of games that take advantage of installing files on its hard drive (making loading times and in gta iv pop ups, less than 360) in all the others the 360 has better performance. Also 360 has more games and even though some of the exclusives are ported to the pc you still need to have a powerful one to run them. Also for now (even though MGS is just around the corner) the PS3 doesn't really have that many titles (Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, GT5 prologue) it still doesn't even come close to the game library of 360.
It also has

Gears of War
Mass Effect
Dead Rising
Halo 3
Dead or Alive (say what you want I prefer it than Tekken since the DOA2 on Dreamcast)
Forza Motorsport 2 (great multiplayer back in the day not sure now)
Project Gotham Racing
Kameo (not bad game really)
DOA xtreme 2 (give titties to the people ;p)
Ace Combat 6
Crackdown
Ninety Nine Nights (I don't care what the critics say the game ROCKS)
Perfect Dark Zero
Saints Row

Not to mention the games that are coming
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Ninja Gaiden 2
Gears of War 2

I can go on for hours

Here's a post about the Wii

txcforever;383892 said:
Now before people start calling me fanboy I am not. I have both a PS3 and a Xbox 360 and all four consoles of the previous generation (Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, xbox). The thing is that I constantly notice things regarding Wii that seem strange to me. I will make some points always from my point of view and I hope that no one misinterprets my intentions for this thread.

1.Games. I will focus on two points for the games library of Wii. First, except a few other titles from other developers, Nintendo is the only one that takes games creation seriously on wii. Many companies publish dozens of games that feature no effort from them. From awful graphics/sound and broken gameplay these games comes in great numbers on the Nintendo console hoping that the moving sensing aspect of the console will fool owners into buying their product. I can mention dozens of games like that, games that most reviewing sites don't hesitate giving them scores lower than 2.0. Also with the success of Wii sports almost 1/3 of the games on this console are party games wasting the real potential of Wii for making profit.
Secondly, I want to talk about the Nintendo franchises. Even though most companies have their "flagships" that put their hopes on to make big sales out of, Nintendo really stretches the limit of how many titles can release from them. Let's leave out the Mario platform games and the Zelda games. We have dozens of Mario spin offs like Mario Golf, soccer, Olympics, cart, party, etc, etc. No other company in the chronicles of gaming squeezed so much franchises. Also what really annoys me (not only in regards of Nintendo) is how reviewers give misleading reviews and scores to games from those franchises. I mean let's take Mario Cart and Super Smash Bros for example. The first one hasn't changed at all since the first one was release on SNES. Not only that but the game is awfully cheap (regarding the AI) especially in the latter stages of the game. Still the reviewers either ignored those facts, or they just forgiven them. The same more or less happened in Smash Bros. The game basically is a button masher with characters from Nintendo. The single player aspect of the game is awful. But still this hardly affected the reviews (as I said this happen with many franchises from other consoles too like Halo and GTA IV).

2. The future of the console. Even though it's a bit early to open such subject still I have some thoughts regarding what will happen next. I mean ok we have the standard titles from Nintendo like a new Mario or Metroid Prime or Zelda game but what about all the others? Right now Wii gets a lot of it's games from the PS2 with only differences the upscaling in the resolution and the controls (Manhunt 2, NFS series, DBZ etc). The PS2 will eventually stop being produced. What then? Porting a game for the other formats is almost impossible (PC, PS3, 360 have almost the same capabilities but Wii is just a bit more powerful than GC) so what we are left are the usual Nintendo games and the other god awful 3rd party games. Now someone might say that the huge success of the console will motivate developers into making more great titles for Wii but if you ask me why should they bother? They make great deal of cash just by releasing cheap and shallow games, why bother creating something different than that? Just make them cute, colorful and with as many motion movements (most of them useless or unnecessary) as possible. I speak generally so please don't get angry if I wrote anything too absolute. There will be games from other companies that will worth their money (like Force Unleashed for example).

3. Hardware/Price. Yeah I know that with wii we are buying a gaming console and everything that doesn't directly affect gaming is not needed and I kinda agreed at first but now with the serious drop in the prices of the other two consoles (and given that Wii hasn't really lowered it's price that much) I'm starting to have second thoughts. Wii doesn't push any boundaries hardware speaking (except maybe how casual gaming can get) and it doesn't support anything else. When it had $100+ difference in the price compared to the other two yeah that was acceptable, it was the cheap fun solution to the people that don't take gaming too seriously or parents who didn't want to buy to their young ones an expensive console with features that they didn't know anything about. Now you can buy a 360 with less money than Wii (if you exclude the HDD) which will have DVD & CD playback, playing music from usb devices, HD video, Dolby and more and better games (for my tastes at least).But let's forget the specs and price for a while. Lets talk about the controls. In my opinion the genre that would really benefit from motion sensing are the first person shooters. Unfortunately except from Metroid Prime (and maybe COD3) no other fps was released to take advantage of the consoles controls. Some one might mention Wii Sports but let's face it; that game as well as all the others similar to it are shallow as hell and they will only offer a few laughs if you are playing with friends.
PlunAug 24, 2008 4:06 PM

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 24, 2008 7:31 PM

Aug 2008
360 has more range in games and I'm guessing will always be like that, if you want a console with heaps of game and value for money, 360 takes that. But I would only buy the ps3.
Aug 25, 2008 6:28 AM

Sep 2007
Plun said:
Here's a post about the Wii
[stuff]

This is true.
The Wii is the new PS2. It's the one with the most shovelware and it's full of games that try and clone Nintendo's message wrong. The best example? Wii Sports becomes popular so stupid companies like Ubisoft and such make -get this- a collection of multiplayer minigames and shallow single player experiences. Nintendo makes games like Brain Training, we get those cloned. This is somewhat Nintendo's fault not fully, Nintendo said the Wii is for everyone to play together as evidence the commercials and such. "Wii would like to Play" slogan. But it's also the point that Nintendo influences the market that much.

Since the N64 days only the most popular and classic of series actually make profit on a Nintendo console. As you can tell, many companies jumped on the Sony wagon, leaving what used to be Nintendo loyal made sequels for Playstation instead. You can tell greatly that 3rd party support was never as strong as the SNES days. So instead of taking a risk they don't and might never will. This is just theory though, I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

As for the future, we don't know the future. I'm sure people predicted the Dreamcast to last long but look what happened. I'm sure people predicted the PSP to be the handheld winner but look what happen. The industry changes, and consoles change. The DS had a pathetic first year or so like the Wii and now the DS is the best handheld since the original gameboy. As evidence from the upcoming games I posted in this thread, the Wii can turn around too. Companies just need to be influenced better, and so far Sega seems to be helping with more arcade style games. If the Wii can save the arcade world we might not see as much "minigame collections" and we might see more stuff that would please everyone again.
Aug 25, 2008 10:31 AM

Sep 2007
just buy all 3 u broke ass niggas
its like ~1000$ every 5 or so years
Aug 25, 2008 11:09 AM
Jun 2006
TheEnd3r said:

ff13 is coming to xbox360 aswell... but mgs4 is pretty fun :>
Aug 25, 2008 1:29 PM

Feb 2008
izikiel said:
TheEnd3r said:

Correction: MGS4 is EPIC WIN. ~_^

If I could have voted twice, I would have chosen both the PS3 and the Wii. Those are the two nextgen consoles that I own, and I love them both to death. I don't think I could choose. They're too different to really compare them on a level playing field, and that's really why I like having both of them. The graphics are better on the PS3/360, but the what the Wii lacks in that dept. it really makes up for in gameplay and game selection.

My Wii was a 21st birthday present, and I chose the PS3 over the 360 for several reasons:
1) Metal Gear Solid (Snake, Snake, SNAAAAAAKE!!)
2) Backwards compatability for PS2/1 (I have a much larger PS collection than XBOX)
3) Easily modded
- replaceable HDD
- basically a home entertainment computer (can run linux!)
4) Blu-ray player included (as opposed to XBOX's separate HDDVD player)

My sister has the XBOX360 field covered anyway. She and her boyfriend mainly use it, though (it's actually his, but they live together so it's "theirs"). The PS3/Wii are MINE. :3
NosferatuAug 25, 2008 1:36 PM
Aug 25, 2008 10:28 PM
Jun 2006
Nosferatu said:
izikiel said:
TheEnd3r said:

Correction: MGS4 is EPIC WIN. ~_^

If I could have voted twice, I would have chosen both the PS3 and the Wii. Those are the two nextgen consoles that I own, and I love them both to death. I don't think I could choose. They're too different to really compare them on a level playing field, and that's really why I like having both of them. The graphics are better on the PS3/360, but the what the Wii lacks in that dept. it really makes up for in gameplay and game selection.

My Wii was a 21st birthday present, and I chose the PS3 over the 360 for several reasons:
1) Metal Gear Solid (Snake, Snake, SNAAAAAAKE!!)
2) Backwards compatability for PS2/1 (I have a much larger PS collection than XBOX)
3) Easily modded
- replaceable HDD
- basically a home entertainment computer (can run linux!)
4) Blu-ray player included (as opposed to XBOX's separate HDDVD player)

My sister has the XBOX360 field covered anyway. She and her boyfriend mainly use it, though (it's actually his, but they live together so it's "theirs"). The PS3/Wii are MINE. :3

not that hard to replace the hdd of the 360 ( just that you gotta get a MS one :> )
home entertainment comp... err.. both can run the same extensions via transcoding so not a plus for anyone there, both equal id say.
blu ray is ofc a good thing... if/when BD movies will be worth their price :>
and im not a diehard mgs fan :>
Aug 25, 2008 10:31 PM
Jan 2008
I just need a console for japanese games. And this time it's X360.
Aug 25, 2008 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
Wii >w< it's funny and it's a nice console. i like the graphics :3

PS3 and XBOX360 can't say alot. PS3 is not that good and XBOX... well... looks good but never tried :3
Aug 26, 2008 1:24 AM
Jun 2006
im enjoying the rpgs that are out on the 360, and will get the newer ones aswell :> so my ps3 probably wont see that much action until resistance2 or killzone2 :> or valkyria chronicles :>

Aug 26, 2008 2:03 AM

Aug 2008
Graphics is obviously PS3. Game selection is a toss up between wii and 360.
Aug 26, 2008 2:50 AM

Jan 2008
Skirt said:

So games like CoD4 and GTA4 only came out for the 360 I take it?>.>

And in no way can I say the Wii has a better game selection than the ps3.<_<
Aug 26, 2008 4:00 AM

Aug 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
Skirt said:

That's fine. Opinions are only opinions for a reason, correct?
Aug 26, 2008 4:14 AM

Jan 2008
Skirt said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
Skirt said:

That's fine. Opinions are only opinions for a reason, correct?

Nah, opinions are just for people that can't except facts. lol

:p
Aug 26, 2008 9:50 PM

Jun 2008
Xantos said:
Personally I would pick the Wii but then again I have always been with Nintendo and have grown up with their consoles. The 360 is certainly an apealing choice for me and it has a massive selection of games for any player, But the PS3 just seems lacking to me, Then again I have never really cared much about the graphics aspect of things.

Lucky.. I grew up with the shitty Nintendo era... The terrible Gamecube arc.. Ugh.
I'm back.
Aug 26, 2008 11:12 PM
Jun 2006
Skirt said:

Xenos>RSX so the gpu on the 360 is more powerful then on the ps3...
primary core of the xenon is > primary core on the cell.... cell has more cores though, but then again the cores cant do some of the gpu stuff.. so....

Aug 26, 2008 11:52 PM

May 2008
SlyStrife said:
I can't really give an opinion on graphics, they all look the same to me. As for games, the 360 by far has the most appealing library to me.

Now if only I had one...

I agree.

Only that PS3 has MGS4 which I really want to play.......... :/

-------------------
nyhusern.net
Sep 9, 2008 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
I don't have a PS3 but I really want one :3
...so I voted for Wii ^.^
Sep 9, 2008 10:47 AM

Jun 2008
Wii sucks in almost everything except some multiplayer fun but my friends aren't 24/7 here.
Xbox360 has bad controllers. They seem not to be made for human hands rather for mutants, orcs, whatsoever... but I want to reach all buttons comfortably.
PS3 would be okay then. I'ld also like to have a blu-ray player. So, easy decision.
I do not really care about the games. Well, Xbox and PS3 will share a lot. The variety will be good enough for both. Yes, there are some exclusive games but that is not the most substantial argument imo.

Still need money to buy one though. =P
Sep 9, 2008 1:11 PM
Jun 2006
get bigger hands boggy :>

360 controller>ps3 controller if you have normal/bigger hands, for smaller hands I guess the ps3 controller is good, get a ds3 though, the normal sixaxis is light as air :>
Sep 9, 2008 1:18 PM

Mar 2008
PS3 wins, too bad I still can't afford it, I'll have to wait until it's like $100-$200 (after tax) not used/newish. (Don't have a job or allowance or any means at all of earning money, therefore I rely on my mom, especially during Christmas and Birthday time.)

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Sep 9, 2008 4:47 PM
Sep 2008
Skirt said:
izikiel said:
Skirt said:

Actually, hardware-wise, Izikiel is right.

Xenos>RSX so the gpu on the 360 is more powerful then on the ps3...
primary core of the xenon is > primary core on the cell.... cell has more cores though, but then again the cores cant do some of the gpu stuff.. so....

Actually the Cell BE works in tandem with the RSX.

Boggy said:
Wii sucks in almost everything except some multiplayer fun but my friends aren't 24/7 here.
Xbox360 has bad controllers. They seem not to be made for human hands rather for mutants, orcs, whatsoever... but I want to reach all buttons comfortably.
PS3 would be okay then. I'ld also like to have a blu-ray player. So, easy decision.
I do not really care about the games. Well, Xbox and PS3 will share a lot. The variety will be good enough for both. Yes, there are some exclusive games but that is not the most substantial argument imo.

Still need money to buy one though. =P

I dont have big hands and I like the 360 controller over the PS3 controller; I even use it for my emulators. I think its more or less a "feel".
Sep 10, 2008 5:34 AM

Feb 2008
blockhead said:
just buy all 3 u broke ass niggas
its like ~1000$ every 5 or so years
While his choice of words is questionable... his advice is sound.
I have a Xbox360 and I plan to buy a PS3 soon enough, if I can find one with PS2 compatibility.
Sep 10, 2008 5:28 PM

Aug 2008
360 has currently better games and a better online service.
PS3 has better graphics, free online, better features, and more potential with upcoming releases.
Wii has almost no features, and a somewhat pathetic game selection.
360 and PS3 fanboys should come together too hate on the Wii. Equally. :D

I have all 3, I'm playing my 360 currently, as I got Vesperia. I haven't played my wii since like, Zack and Wiki, and I wont play it again until Tales of Symphonia 2. And my PS3 I play all the time with guests for Soul Cali 4.
Sep 10, 2008 5:42 PM

Jan 2008
ps3 all the way

Sep 10, 2008 8:06 PM
Sep 2008
AtticusSP said:

Yet isnt this the same console that laid a beat down to all others except for the NDS? Funny how that works right?
Sep 10, 2008 8:13 PM

Apr 2008
oh snap.
ps3 caught up to 360!

Sep 10, 2008 9:44 PM
Jun 2006
AtticusSP said:
360 has currently better games and a better online service.
PS3 has better graphics, free online, better features, and more potential with upcoming releases.
360 and PS3 fanboys should come together too hate on the Wii. Equally. :D

I have all 3, I'm playing my 360 currently, as I got Vesperia. I haven't played my wii since like, Zack and Wiki, and I wont play it again until Tales of Symphonia 2. And my PS3 I play all the time with guests for Soul Cali 4.

ps3 doesnt have better graphics.....

why do people keep thinking this? o.O
Sep 10, 2008 10:06 PM
Aug 2008
Wii, but I have always been a fan of Nintendo over all other gaming systems.. :D

Sep 11, 2008 11:33 AM

Sep 2007
izikiel said:

Maybe Final Fantasy XIII? *oh wait*
Sep 11, 2008 1:11 PM
Jun 2006
Kuronoa said:
izikiel said:

Maybe Final Fantasy XIII? *oh wait*

hahaha :>

Sep 12, 2008 10:03 AM

Jul 2007
izikiel said:

Uh, because the PS3 has a more powerful engine? That and the XBox 360 uses Dual Layer 8GB disks, while the PS3 uses BD 54GB disks. So the PS3 games can use more space to better enhance graphics and thus make it more appealing, visually.

It's been a while since I've checked up on what format disk the XBox uses, so that might be old info, but it's still relevant to a degree.

As for me, I have a Wii and a PS3. I don't have a 360 or had an XBox, because they never made any games that appealed to me for it. if they ever make a game that looks good to me, I'll buy one. Until then, I'll just stick with what I have.
digiboy123Sep 12, 2008 10:15 AM
Sep 12, 2008 1:05 PM

Dec 2007
digiboy123 said:
izikiel said:

Uh, because the PS3 has a more powerful engine? That and the XBox 360 uses Dual Layer 8GB disks, while the PS3 uses BD 54GB disks. So the PS3 games can use more space to better enhance graphics and thus make it more appealing, visually.

It's been a while since I've checked up on what format disk the XBox uses, so that might be old info, but it's still relevant to a degree.

Word. Technically speaking, the PS3 is the most powerful console today. It's just ahead of it's time, hence the amount of games available for it. This has occured with other consoles too.
Sep 12, 2008 2:14 PM
Sep 2008
digiboy123 said:
izikiel said:

As for me, I have a Wii and a PS3. I don't have a 360 or had an XBox, because they never made any games that appealed to me for it. if they ever make a game that looks good to me, I'll buy one. Until then, I'll just stick with what I have.
Chavez said:
digiboy123 said:
izikiel said:

Word. Technically speaking, the PS3 is the most powerful console today. It's just ahead of it's time, hence the amount of games available for it. This has occured with other consoles too.

Actually both of you are wrong; though chavez is partially correct

Digiboy, the difference in disk capacity isnt what makes the graphics seem better; think of it as a eating competition; you can eat more than the other person, but you can still only so much at a time.

Chavez,the PS3 can be considered the most powerful console ( except for PCs )to date, but as far as the PS3 being ahead of its time. Partially. The RSX chip in the PS3 is based on the G71 core. I can think of 10 gpus off the top of my head that would currently smoke any card based on the G71, whether it be the RSX, or a 7000 series gpu. However, the Cell BE processor is an amazing piece of technology to say the least; for OpenGL type applications and straight up number crunching the Cell BE will smoke any other processor to date. But for simple tasks that a general PC can do, its probably got a the processing power of a P4 processor ( which is considered very dated by most ).
Sep 12, 2008 2:21 PM

Apr 2008
o.O;

I am lost...

Sep 12, 2008 6:48 PM

Jul 2008
digiboy123 said:

Really? 360 has had the best games, and is getting more, compared to the PS3.

Sep 13, 2008 1:57 AM

Aug 2008
NasGhost said:
AtticusSP said:

Yet isnt this the same console that laid a beat down to all others except for the NDS? Funny how that works right?

Nintendo = Instant win.
Wii is made for casuals, but hardcores buy it for Nintendo.
Sep 13, 2008 2:02 AM

Aug 2008
God Tier: PS2, SNES, GBA, DS, NES, Arcade
Top Tier: 360, PS1, N64, Gamecube, GB, PC
Mid Tier: PS3, Dreamcast, Genesis, Xbox
Bottem Tier: PSP, Saturn

Only taking total of great games into accont here.
Anything older than NES was ignored.
Sep 13, 2008 2:30 AM

Jun 2008
honestly, i prefer the good old PS2 over the PS3 yet in terms of this console war, i am siding with the PS3... even if it doesn't have better graphics than the competition (360), its game database can and might give it a leap forward.

oh and about the Wii, between the two will be a fair statement...

PS2 - - - PS3 - - Wii - 360

:D
Sep 13, 2008 2:31 PM

Jul 2007
squirrelhero said:
digiboy123 said:

Really? 360 has had the best games, and is getting more, compared to the PS3.

Well, there were a few games that looked spiiffy, but I didn't really delve into them. I was looking at Bioshock and thinking that was a neat looking game. Luckily, it seems they're porting it to the PS3.

Anyone know any good platformers that's on the XBox? That's pretty much what I'm into. You know, like Ratchet & Clank series, Jak series, Sly Cooper, Super Mario Galaxy, and games that are somewhat similar, like Uncharted.
Sep 13, 2008 2:56 PM
Jun 2008
AtticusSP said:

How the hell have you classed the Gameboy above the Genesis?
I'll say what I thought of that Smash bros. tier system, it applies here.
Tiers are for queers.

Sep 13, 2008 5:15 PM

Mar 2008
360 is my favorite.

I have all 3 but i barely play on the Wii or PS3. Wii doesn't appeal me much, some games are good, but graphics are average and i'm not fan of the Wiimote/Nunchuk gaming style. PS3 is decent overall but has nothing awesome. Only game i played on it so far is Fifa (coz of the PS pad) and Metal Gear (coz it's not on 360).
I played a lot of awesome games on my 360 (and there's still more to come), very good graphics already, live is good too and usually can meet nice people (bad point is you have to pay for it) and the pad is really good for FPS or racing games (sticks are a lot more easy to use than PS pad). But well, that's my opinion.
Sep 13, 2008 6:55 PM
Sep 2008
AtticusSP said:

Anything older than NES was ignored.

How exactly are you rating these?

Also....you forgot the Wii
NasGhostSep 13, 2008 10:47 PM
Sep 14, 2008 10:30 AM

Jan 2008
The ps3 is winning? Shocking, but i'm not complaining.>.>
Sep 14, 2008 1:25 PM

Sep 2007
AtticusSP said:

How is the Genesis lower tier than the N64?

Also, the Saturn would of been higher here if some of the Japan only titles were brought over but Bernie Stolar ruined it...

NasGhost said:

Also....you forgot the Wii

Gamewise he doesn't like the Wii so I'm thinking it'll be low tier.

Sep 14, 2008 2:42 PM
Jun 2006
NasGhost said:
digiboy123 said:
izikiel said:

Chavez said:
digiboy123 said:
izikiel said:

Actually both of you are wrong; though chavez is partially correct

Digiboy, the difference in disk capacity isnt what makes the graphics seem better; think of it as a eating competition; you can eat more than the other person, but you can still only so much at a time.

Chavez,the PS3 can be considered the most powerful console ( except for PCs )to date, but as far as the PS3 being ahead of its time. Partially. The RSX chip in the PS3 is based on the G71 core. I can think of 10 gpus off the top of my head that would currently smoke any card based on the G71, whether it be the RSX, or a 7000 series gpu. However, the Cell BE processor is an amazing piece of technology to say the least; for OpenGL type applications and straight up number crunching the Cell BE will smoke any other processor to date. But for simple tasks that a general PC can do, its probably got a the processing power of a P4 processor ( which is considered very dated by most ).

Xenos>rsx

but really, we wont be seeing any big differences between the 2 unless some company puts out tons of money for a exclusive, graphicswise I think gears of war is better then mgs4 for example.. but mgs4 is more beatiful/artful done etc

its not all about the numbers/stats gotta make something with them aswell :>
Oct 20, 2008 11:43 PM

Apr 2008
PS3
Oct 21, 2008 12:04 AM

May 2008
I think you get what you pay for with each system.
And they all have their ups and downs.

Anyway, yes I am disappointed by the Wii's lack of game selection so far.
The NDS is getting much more awesome exclusives.

The XBOX360 is taking up much more speed and awesome than I ever thought it would.
I mean at the first one I was never interested in. It was too green and cheezy and Western Only looking. And now XBOX has jumped out and become versatile.

For one, they've embraced the pretty look that the Wii, the Apple, and the iPod have done. Which is appropriate considering the current technology of fashion making. It just looks prettiest as far as the current era is concerned, for the most part at least. Playstation 2 didn't have it, but it was still pretty, but the PS3 took a downturn and became ugly, reminds me of the Sega Genesis more than the Playstation.

Fashion is important for me even as a big gamer. And it's certainly going to be important to casual gamers. And the XBOX 360 is Bea-u-tiful. It's also a powerful system that's a good price for it's power. It's sort of the midway system, more powerful than the Wii, slightly less powerful than the PS3, but a whole heck of a lot cheaper!

That PS3 is sort of the sleek but fragile and therefor ugly looking high end console for those who want to jam pack the very best at the time into their console. Instead of as say...wait for the next generation.

Personally the Wii alone is enough for me right now, if I had the money, I would spend it on other things. The Final Fantasy XIII was the thing that was going to strawend a lot of people including me into buying the best of the best. But now that that's gone, so much for that. I'll be buying the Playstation 3 when I'm feeling the luxury to.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Oct 21, 2008 10:31 AM

Mar 2008
I want all 3. Anyone willing to give them to me for free?

EDIT: Seriously though, If I could only choose one of the above, I would have to choose the PS3 because most of the games that I want to play are PS3-Exclusive.
KidRyanOct 22, 2008 5:08 PM

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
4 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
Yesterday, 9:11 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.