Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on series rated 5 and below on the above users list

New
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Aug 26, 2011 6:38 PM

Sep 2010
@Taigo:

Code Geass: I loved that show, but its not for everyone at least you gave it 17 episodes before calling it quits instead of just jumping on the hate wagon.

Highschool of the Dead OVA: I haven't finished the TV series yet. I think its ok so far could do with less fan-service though.

Dragon Ball franchise is meh in general not really my thing, but there were a few episodes that were ok that I seen on 4Kids a few weeks ago.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 26, 2011 6:53 PM
Mar 2011
Roloko
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru- Live action is better so five is good
Clannad (Movie)- 4 is most any Clannad diserves
X/1999[ based on muisc alone this gets ten
Eiken-agree
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within- as and FF fan im asahedtoadmit to watchig this thats whu its not on my list
-----
off topic
Neon Genesis Evangelion-this has to be a ten for hisotry sake
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 26, 2011 7:59 PM
Dec 2008
Hongo-Takeshi

Berserk 5? I know its not the Manga, but the Anime by itself is still a great watch. I'm so confused.

Cowboy Bebop 5? I always thought of Cowboy Bebop as an example of a near perfect anime series. Charactors, Plot, Music, it was in space... For me it just did everything great.

Gundam... You gave Zeta a 10 (I had to drop it out of boredom), yet you give Gunam Wing a 5. Gundam Wing was one of my favorites. I won't bug you about your Gundam Seed/Desitiny Ratings, I can understand why people don't like those.

K-ON! 3. Good, finally someone who has the balls to put this show where it belongs!
Aug 26, 2011 8:29 PM

Sep 2010
@AppleJ:

Aishiteruze Baby: I thought it was a great series I think I gave it an 8.

Chrono Crusade: It was alright I say at least a 6 or at most a 7 from me.

Final Fantasy The Spirits Within: I think it deserves below a 5 its an insult to the franchise.

Full Metal Panic TSR: I thought it was awesome compared to the first series, but Fumoffu still is better than both of them. I don't see why the 5 though too short maybe?

PeaceMaker Kurogane: The anime was slow so I can see why someone would rate it a 5, but its still pretty awesome imo since it was one of the first boxsets I ever bought since all I bought back then were singles.

Saikano: Can't remember much about it I don't even think I put it on my list I thought it was pretty good although the ending was depressing. Dx

Vampire Knight: Its a meh series I think I gave it a 6 since the plot was somewhat interesting.

Wolfs Rain: 4? What is this I don't even.......This anime is brilliant the art, the music, the characters all of it was just stunning imo plus it was one of the first series I ever started collecting on DVD. So it holds a special place in my heart.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 26, 2011 11:55 PM
Aug 2011
@ Roloko

Kuroshitsuji II - Well, the animation itself was pretty nice, and the characters were interesting. But the story sort of sucked. I guess 5/10 for this is still reasonable.

InuYasha: Guren no Houraijima - Now we have something in common. This is definitely average for an anime movie.

Bleach - This series was alright, until Aizen arc ended. I also dropped this anime, and 5 is a reasonable rating.

Naruto - I would give this anime a 5 but 4 works too.

Lucky Star - I hate this kind of anime, watched some clips on youtube, definitely not worth even looking at it. But because I haven't seen a single episode, I can't judge this anime, but I feel no remorse for it even though you gave it a 1/10.
Aug 27, 2011 1:49 AM

Dec 2009
@ribbon045
Toaru Index - 5. I agree with you with this score, Railgun is way better than this. But the Raildex series is overrated.

K-On! - 5. I liked this series, but I guess it isn't for everybody.

Seikon no Qwaser - 5. Agreed.

Other than that, there isn't that many shows you give bad ratings to.
Aug 27, 2011 11:55 AM

Sep 2010
@ Ribbons:

Chobits: Another series I liked even though I'm not a huge CLAMP fan as I was back when Tsubasa was still publishing.

Inuyasha movies: I thought the entire series wasn't too good and I have no idea if the movies are canon or not, but most movies that are adapted from long running TV series are just filler.

K-On: Haven't watched it, but I love some of the songs. It looks like it will be better than that shit called Lucky Star.

Love Hina: Only saw two episodes it was alright so I guess anywhere from a 5~7 would be good for that series.

Gundam 00 (first season): The first few episodes were so damn boring I had to keep my eye pryed open just to finish them. Only saving grace that kept me from dropping it was the two characters that made me start watching 00 in the first place Saji and Louise. It was refreshing to see them on the screen during the boring first few episodes.

Pandora Hearts specials: I really loved those they were short, funny, and sweet I wish they would have made more than nice though. xD I gave those either an 8 or a 9.

VK Guilty: I found it a tad bit better than the first season I still gave them both a 6 I think.

@ Stuartxtr7:

Hen Zemi: They are in collage and they looks so childish so I agree with the rating seeing as how I probably will never watch it.

Hoshizora: Another harem and probably just an average one at that so I can't really argue on that although if I ever get around to it and actually watch it I will most likely give it a 6 or 7 unless the ending is good then an 8. xD

I decided to do both of you since I only saw two that I could comment on the person above me.
Aug 27, 2011 3:46 PM

Jun 2009
@roloko:

angel sanctuary: one episode was all i can take. might read the manga, again, MIGHT.

bleach-after the first episode? a bit unfair but oh well.

naruto-dropped after ep 20, no surprise. i remember not liking them that much as well.

mamotte lollipop-only saw the first episode a year or two ago. chances for watching it again are VERY slim.

togainu no chi-one of the few times i stopped halfway through the first episode cause i lost interest.

X/1999-an insult to the manga and tv series.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru-one of the worst anime i've seen. crappy romance with equally crappy characters (not because of the incest angle, because it was unbelievable and stupid.)

eiken-no surprise here XD

lucky star-yeah the first episode wasn't that good cause of how slowly paced and boring it was, it gets better though imo.

gantz 2nd stage-i have no idea why gantz was broken up into two shows on here. regardless, gantz was alright (the ending was awful, but i was at least able to enjoy the show), the manga though is a lot better.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Aug 27, 2011 3:51 PM

Aug 2011
Air Gear, 5- Build characters for the entire show, never use them, then rush the ending. That's how you make Air Gear.

HOTD OVA, 5- yeah, it doesn't deserve more than that. It was just fanservice compiled.
Aug 27, 2011 4:21 PM

Aug 2007
@Tiago97

Dragon ball GT. I remember this anime. I saw it when I was lithe. But now I can't remember the story

Highschool of the Dead: Drifters of the Dead Do a lot of fan service is necessary? I think this anime is only to show nude woman.

Fairy Tail. the manga is better and the animation is so lame.

Haruhi Suzumiya. A gir like feels like an Idol. And do what she wants. Boring.
Aug 27, 2011 4:40 PM
Mar 2011
your over all rating for m Candy Candy + movie - 5,5 why so low
Neon Genesis Evangelion- Iv eaxplin my veiws on this show
X/1999 muisc alone = 10

person below be read Sig bfore for ypu comment plus read some of my Tags
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 27, 2011 6:06 PM
Jul 2011
FFACC- I can see this being a 5 and under so I agree with this sorta. I gave it a 6 myself.

Code Geass- Really, a 3? You rated this under dragonball GT? What a joke. I can understand someone thinking the anime isn't very good but a 3 is super harsh.

DBGT-Agreed.

DBZ- I gave a 6 but a 5 is acceptable. Agreed.

Inyuasha-Like DBZ I gave it a 6 so I understand your rating. Agreed

Monster- WOW. You gave this a 5? Are you going to tell me that a show with possibly the best story and a fantastic cast of characters is worth a 5? I could care less how you rate your anime this rating is a joke.

Bebop- Once again I am dissapointed in you. I didn't like it but I knew it deserved no less then a 7 for its greatness. A 5 is just a joke for this.

Naruto- I can understand this. In shonen I usually skip the filler so thats why Bleach isn't rated a 4 or 5 out of 10 for me.

Decent list, some are really stupid to be there but the rest I can say deserve it.
Aug 27, 2011 6:29 PM

Sep 2010
@Telesis:

Screams of Maggots: sorry just had to comment on it it sounds like shit. Although I would give it a 2 cause 1 means unwatchable right as in unable to complete it? And you finished it so the lowest it should be is a 2 imo. As for me I only reserve 1s for my dropped list.

CLAMP in Wonderland: I actually like those at lest they were better than other music videos.

Clover: Another music video I have no idea how many volumes are chapters they have, but it would have been better as an OVA.

Final Fantasy The Spirits Within: I gave it a 2, but as long as it is not over a 4 then I have no problems. xD

High School of the Dead: I thought it was actually ok, but too much fanservice imo.

Mars of Destruction: I might watch it for the shits and giggles like I did with Eiken to see if its really as bad as everyone says it is.

The three Pokemon movies: These were the only movies that I actually enjoyed when it came to Pokemon. The movies went downhill after 4Ever or whichever had Celibi in it.

Sailor Moon: Only saw a couple clips and episodes its meh 5 or 6 material.

She and Her Cat: Wow wasn't expecting this here I thought it portrayed alot of emotions during that short 5 minutes very well done imo. I think a 3 is a bit harsh though, but oh well.

Wish: Same as Clover should have been made into an short OVA series since it only had like what 4 volumes?

Yugioh: Some of the episodes I watched on 4Kids were alright, but I want to watch the original version though since I bet they edited out stuff and changed the script to make this series more kid friendly.

Pokemon: I only liked it until they took out Mist and Brock. I think they should have just made a new protagonist for every new region instead of just keeping Ash and just switching his traveling partners.
Aug 28, 2011 11:30 AM
Jul 2011
@Roloko

Bleach- I can see a 5, in fact a 5 is more then fair considering all the shitty fillers it has. I skip the filler so I didn't rate it as low.

FF Spirits Within- This sucked, I gave it a 3 and you gave it a 2 so thats very understandable.

Gantz 2nd stage- stage 3/4 were much better then 1/2. I'm going to guess that you rated it a 5 due to its ending? Either way I found it better then the first part and it wasn't a horrilbe anime only ending considering other shows like Elfen Lied..

Inyuasha move- I thought it was alright, it was better then the actual series that got really repetative.

Kuroshitsuji 2- very understandable. I wish they would of followed the manga (I haven't read it but I have heard good things about it). Either way I thought it was decent at the start but got worse as it went on.
Aug 28, 2011 11:48 AM
Mar 2011
Agitated Screams of Maggots- you either like D e G yor you dont
Dragon Ball - this i very much disagree with like to caal this Toriyama;'s [Joueny to the west read the novle of that name to get why] so giving this a five is not connect
Yu-Gi-Oh! - best seadon og Yugi
CLAMP in Wonderland - either you love CLAMP pr hate them
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within- must Square Soft do this

Aug 30, 2011 10:22 AM

Jan 2009
@Hongo-Takeshi

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: I agree with your score, Gundam Seed are a broken show and one of most Overrated Gundams of all time.

Kiss x Sis (TV): Whoa, 1/10? I liked kiss x sis (not my favorite anime but for me are funny, except for piss scenes).

Dragon Ball GT: I have to agree that Dragon Ball GT is not as good as DB and DBZ, but for me DBGT are a good anime.

Love Hina: Manga are a lot more enjoyable but for me, the anime version are enjoyable too. I give a high rating for Love Hina. 3/10 are too low, but I understand.
Aug 30, 2011 11:55 AM

Sep 2010
@ Another:

Code Geass Recaps: I'm not into those either.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within: It was complete shit I don't see how it can be above a 4, but thats just me. This movie was an insult to the Final Fantasy franchise.

Gundam SEED special After-Phase Between the Stars: I liked it cause it closed up the first season very well.

Yugioh movie: I'm not into the franchise all that much so 5 sounds about right its average.

Dragon Crises: Like you I only watched one episode and thought it was average. Don't know when I'll go back to it.

Sonic X: I didn't like it either. I prefer the old classic sega games than the cartoons. xD
Aug 30, 2011 1:34 PM

Dec 2007
@Roloko
I'll not comment on every above 5 rating that you give because there are too many that I never watched, so...

Lucky ☆ Star: WHYYY?! It's not that bad, just 1?!

Naked Wolves: Never watched this, but I saw some screens and can imagine how much bad it is... Why the fuck you tried to watch this anyway?!

Bleach: Agreed. Watched 25 episodes and decided to drop it. It's so boring

Naruto: No comments needed... Totally correct.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
Angel Sanctuary
/ I'm not into this type of shoujo :T

Clannad (Movie): Okay... And don't know if I can actually agree with you... It's other studio and the design sucks, even so, the score is rather low. Of course, the original series are waaaaaaaaaay better

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within: Worst FF movie ever.

InuYasha: Tenka Hadou no Ken: I'm not into InuYasha.

_Summer: Didn't like it either, what a generic one haha. ALso, you remembered me that I watched it and didn't put in the list.
zakkwyldeAug 30, 2011 1:41 PM
Aug 30, 2011 2:04 PM

Jan 2008
@zakkwylde - You have nothing I've seen under 5.

@Roloko
Elfen Lied Special - Agreed. There's about 5 minutes of plot here which really should've been in the main series and the rest isn't worth watching.

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within - I can agree with this. It had nothing to do with the Final Fantasy franchise but even without that it wasn't very good. The only thing it really had going for it was the shiny new technology.

Lucky Star - Agreed. It's pretty damn terrible and lacks any good humour, plus the cast is one of the most annoying that I've seen in anything.

...and that's it. People really should rate things more harshly...
Aug 30, 2011 2:13 PM
Mar 2010
@zakkwylde: I have seen only a small part of those you gave or below.

Naruto: It's better then 5, but maybe you gave it 5 only because of the 20 or so episodes of filler. I personally hate that part, I only went through so that I would be sure I won't skip anything important in Naruto and go forward to Naruto; Shippuden .

Rosario + Vampire: One of the worst few animes I have seen so I fully agree that you gave it 3.
Aug 30, 2011 2:57 PM

Jun 2008
@ Seasonreaper (since you've been skipped)

The Animatrix: I've watched only a couple of episodes of this, and barely remember them, but I think I liked them.
Elfen Lied & special: I can understand your rating, but "naked horny girls"? Which character do you think was horny, exactly? Because I cannot recall any. And the special wasn't that horrible, camon.
Wonderful Days: I haven't finished this movie yet, but it seemed... wonderful, as the title promises.
Kuroshitsuji Special: Dreadful, just like the anime itself.
Sweat Punch: The only good one was Kigeki. The rest are shit. Yeah.
Bakuretsu Tenshi: One of the worst Gonzo anime. Mediocre at best.
Clamp In Wonderland 1 & 2: Forgettable and average. A waste of money, personally.
Blood The Last Vampire: Not nearly as good as the anime.
Passion: I disagree. Beautiful video and song.
Fate Stay Night: Not really a 4 in my book, but still not very good at all.
Rozen Maiden - Detective Kun-Kun: As much as I love the series, this was pretty bad and pointless, yes.
Miyuki-chan In Wonderland: Clamp must stop making ecchi stuff. They never do it right.
Zombie Loan & specials: Yes, the anime is inferior to the manga, but still much more than a 3. In fact, it's one of my favorite series.
Ikkitousen: Watched only the first episode, and it was more than enough.
Lucky Star: I agree with your vote, but how did you manage to complete this abomination? Are you a masochist, I wonder?
Chaos Head: I didn't rate it the same as Lucky Shit, but yeah, it's absolutely terrible from start to finish.
Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within: I almost fell asleep with this CG crap.
Tokko: A 2? Not really. You're confusing actually awful stuff with things that are simply mediocre and average.
Mars Of Destruction: Why do people score this actually hilarious crap lower than that wannabe hilarious crap called Lucky Shit is beyond me.

Oh, and thank you for the major Yosuga No Sora spoiler. Geez, these people and their comments-tags, really.

@ H3P04

Bakuretsu Tenshi: I agree, it's a very dreadful, mediocre, forgettable anime. No remarkable quality. One of the worst Gonzo works for sure.
Sousei No Aquarion: One of the worst mecha anime? I disagree. I really enjoyed this one.
Elemental Gerade: I've read and adored the manga. The anime adaptation does not seem as great. At all.

And why do you have Cowboy "Epic" Bebop on-hold, I wonder?
RenaPsychoKillerAug 30, 2011 3:35 PM

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 7 hours ago

30 by Pokitaru »»
6 minutes ago

» If MAL didn't exist

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

34 by Animefan57546 »»
6 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

39 by Animefan57546 »»
7 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

126 by FanofAction »»
9 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - Yesterday

30 by palm-tree »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.