Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2011 11:00 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A trio of extras! One that depicts Shima's and Togawa's relationship after the ending in which we see how they live while they work separated, one that has a troubled Onoda ll because he can't fall for Shima and other, which I found to be the most important and interesting one that show us Togawa's past! As epilogues they showed us perfectly well how is their relationship and I quite liked that!

The first one was cool, since they were still lovey-dovey although they're separated in far away cities.... It was cute to see that Togawa is so madly in love with Shima and Shima still can't voice out his feelings... Man Shima pisses me soemtimes...

The second one, Onoda was... well being Onoda xD... Too bad for you that Shima is already taken xD.... I guess it's really hard for him to ignore the poor Shima xD

Oh and the third one was pretty intense and interesting... So that's what happened and how happened that time when Togawa's mom killed his bro and almost killed him... Well I guess what happened was pretty obvious... but her mom wanting to only kill Togawa? Why she didn't try another less violent and silent way to kill him... like poisoning or whatever comes to mind... Sucks that you're going to be killed yet you survive and someone else is killed instead :/ And still the killer still wants you to live happy after what happened... yeah sure... Well.. Now we understand him... Great part!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2011 7:49 AM

Jun 2010
yay! i'm finished with the main story! tehehe
i'm just about to start the extra chapters this morning which should be fun :D :D
it was a great read and it was so hard to stop reading
Aug 9, 2014 12:41 PM

Dec 2012
xD he was thinking out loud, rofl.

Deguchi-san <3
Jun 6, 2017 9:41 PM

Apr 2016
Weekend:
Yay!! Togawa got on the train to see Shima! :D And Shima made the effort, by waiting at the subway station. <3

LOL, Togawa crawled under the table after their hotpot meal!! XD He really was like a kid... And praising Shima for his hot beauty mark, gahh!! ><

These two are in a passionate relationship, yet Shima still speaks formally and calls his boyfriend by his last name + -san. LOL XD

It's cute that they're both just happy to be together! Togawa just fell asleep, peacefully. <3
===
Section Manager Onoda is Depressed:
LOL at Onoda's annoyed face, and his "What a stubborn ass." LOL, Togawa won't let this go! Onoda denied liking Shima romantically - all he said was that he liked the boy and that he's cute! ><

LOL to Takada, revealing his underwear was red! No one asked you, lol!! XD And it's so like Shima to not answer that question... OMG, it's as if Togawa never left, if he calls them often to ask ridiculous questions. ;P

LOL, nope!! Onoda fell for Shima! Shima is cute! He actually asked Onoda to eat lunch together, and his smile when Onoda agreed... omg >< LOL, and then Onoda went off and emailed Togawa!! Onoda's heart fluttered for Shima? Oh my... :P LOL, as a result, Togawa called Chief Kanezaki to tell him to hand over Shima, and then "Hand over Onoda then" LOL! Poor Onoda couldn't eat properly... :P
===
Before Dawn:
That's so sad.... ;______; When Togawa's mom knew he was alive after the fire, she didn't run to him and hug him... "It was as if she was asking me, 'Why are you alive?'" Togawa must have been so hurt by his mother. She really wanted all of them to die, and follow her husband... Wow, and he didn't shed a tear when she died...I don't think it's because he lived five years without her while she was in prison... I don't want to agree with Togawa's belief that his mom hated him... What would have happened if they met anyway?
Despite all that has happened, Togawa missed his mother and wanted her to tell him she's glad he lived... But it's too bad, Michiko thought she wasn't qualified to raise Togawa. 'Till the end, she wanted her son to be happy. <3

It’s nice to see that our protagonists maintained their loving relationship. If Shima goes home with Togawa for Obon, it would feel like they became family!! <33

Btw, what was the photo that Shima and Togawa were talking about displaying?

Such short, yet sweet extras!! >< I want more, lol.
Nov 28, 2018 2:07 PM

May 2013
Not a bad BL manga. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it was a sweet typical storyline

7/10

These extras are making me happie C:
Apr 15, 2020 2:27 PM

May 2010
Nice and sweet, no overly complex plot or unnecessary drama, just likable and realistic bishies, not over-exaggerated in any way. Two regular guys with some baggage falling in love, trying to overcome their differences and difficulties, eventually succeeding.

Nothing outstanding, but I enjoyed it for what it was. 7/10

More topics from this board

» New releases

Bulma777 - Feb 24, 2023

1 by noyita18 »»
Mar 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

5 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 8, 2010

7 by e5812 »»
Mar 25, 2021 5:16 AM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 18, 2011

8 by spacewitchowo »»
May 4, 2020 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.