Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 16, 2011 4:53 PM
Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Uhh..Umm..I've just seen the raws...
*shocked*
o.O
*gulp*
I honestly can't believe what has just happened.And that's really not an exaggeration.Is there anyone who feels the same?It was as EPIC as always though..But the last thing I wanted to happen happened damn it! T.T
I seriously loved the chapter..even though I don't know Japanese,this time pictures were enough to convey nearly everything.Can't wait to read the translated version.
Jan 17, 2011 9:44 PM

Sep 2009
Break was right. Break is always right... XD
Jan 18, 2011 11:42 AM

Jun 2008
^

and that is the problem , Break is always right !
Poor Elliot
would love to see it translated , i just keep thinking about it

Jan 18, 2011 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
EPIC chapter! I just keep falling in love more and more with PH. I was really looking forward to Oz killing Yura (not sure if he really did kill him... looks like we have to wait for the next chapter...). Anyway, this chapter was a total surprise. The whole thing with Elliot and Leo was just...wow. Mochizuku-sensei makes really unpredictable plot and that makes PH even better. I was very happy seeing Jack and Glen in this chapter ^_^ Not sure what to say more... this manga really is a masterpiece!
Jan 18, 2011 1:00 PM

Jul 2008
I BLOODY KNEW IT. That was the most beautiful fake out ever. I will forever believe in Break.

Poor, poor Elliot. Damn, he killed almost his entire family.

I wonder if Oz... well Jack... killed Yura or not. That was a pretty dramatic goodbye panel but then the Elliot revelation was even more dramatic. Holy crap too much to deal with.

AND JACK DFGHJKKJHGFD ETA: JACK DFGHJHGFGH NO SERIOUSLY

IT'S ALMOST FEBRUARY, RIGHT?
adamantineJan 21, 2011 1:09 AM

BEGINNER
Jan 18, 2011 3:12 PM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Break was right. Break is always right... XD

That, that was my reaction.

OH MY GOD BREAK WAS RIGHT BREAK WAS RIGHT BREAK WAS RIGHT

I hope Oz killed Yura for good. I think it's high time his yandere self got the taste of blood. >_>
Jan 19, 2011 8:41 AM
Aug 2010
Lol, I had the same reaction as everyone else xD "AHAHA! I KNEW BREAK WAS RIGHT!"

Seriously, poor Elliot though D: still, I wonder who that person was in chapter 53 who lead Break away, the one who cut off that random Pandora guy's head...I feel that should be important :/ I know a lot of people thought it was Leo, but how could it have been him when he was all tied up to be sacrificed and stuff....hmm.

Nice to see Jack and Glen in this chapter :D we haven't seen them properly for a while, and Alice got more time on the pages xD she has been quite absent lately. (That head-butt was awesome ^^)

Woohoo! Go Oz/Jack or whoever ended up ending the miserable life that was Isla Yura ^^ (well I think he did anyway....it looked that way....I hope so xD)

I read like a translation of like the first 5 pages or something, and Break tells Gilbert: "I must tell you somthing." I think he's gonna tell him that Vincent is working with the Baskervilles, since in a previous chapter Vincent pretty much wanted Break dead for probably suspecting him.
Jan 19, 2011 11:28 AM

Sep 2009
A question I have is who cut off the guy's head while Break was still holding Elliot? Break said that as long as Elliot was restrained, neither Elliot nor any of Fianna's children can use the power of Humpty Dumpty. Is anyone besides those with the power of Humpty Dumpty (Queen of Hearts) massacring people at the mansion?
Jan 20, 2011 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
Okay, I'm not reading any of the comments (spoilers ><) but.. where did you people find this? O.O
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jan 20, 2011 3:51 PM

Sep 2009
The translation is out. You can find it here.
Jan 21, 2011 1:49 AM
May 2010
Pandora hearts is too good lol. Must read next chapter.
Jan 21, 2011 11:56 AM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:
The translation is out. You can find it here.

Thank you! You're my hero!

-
Oh. My God. What an epic chapter. I really started to love this manga now. Guess I'll have to make room for it on my list of favourites.
Okay, first - yay, Jack!
Second, I really hope he killed Yura.
Also, omg Break was right! Damn, I was really hoping that he made a mistake. Although it was really sad/depressing, I like Elliot even more now. But if he forgets about everything again and tries to do something to Vincent, I hope he gets stabbed. Which brings me to another point - this chapter needed more Vincent. He's the only person who could have made it even more epic. Damn it.

And it was quite obvious that Elliot is the new Glen from the beginning so that wasn't such a shock.
I still feel so sorry for him...
Why did he kill them though?
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jan 21, 2011 12:56 PM

Sep 2009
You're welcome! But I think this chapter is actually suggesting Leo is the new Glen, since Humpty protects Glens and it was protecting Leo. Also, it was Leo who composed Lacie. I'm still hoping all this can be explained in another way, though, since I think Elliot fits the part of Glen better than Leo (especially given Elliot's chemistry with Oz/Jack).

As for Vincent, his part in this chapter was subtle but potentially important. I thought it was interesting was how he reacted to seeing Jack. At first I just thought it was cute, but now I think it could be significant. Vincent likes Jack a lot, as far as we know, and holds him in very high esteem. Perhaps he wouldn't easily believe that a brat like Oz could be Jack's reincarnation, and figured the rest of Pandora are suckers, so didn't think twice about screwing Oz over several times. But now that he's seen Jack in Oz for himself, maybe his tendency to screw with Oz might change. Maybe he'll start working against the Baskervilles from the inside if he isn't already. This could be bad timing for a change of heart if the thing Break was about to tell Gil was that Vince is in league with the Baskervilles.
Jan 21, 2011 3:28 PM

Feb 2010
OHMYGAW.

I had to read the chapter twice to understand what was happening xD Lately all these PH chapters have been a big mindfuck, in my opinion. But that's why it makes SOOOO GOOOD!

<3
Jan 21, 2011 4:36 PM

May 2008
Neiru2012 said:
You're welcome! But I think this chapter is actually suggesting Leo is the new Glen, since Humpty protects Glens and it was protecting Leo. Also, it was Leo who composed Lacie. I'm still hoping all this can be explained in another way, though, since I think Elliot fits the part of Glen better than Leo (especially given Elliot's chemistry with Oz/Jack).

This

Jan 21, 2011 4:56 PM
Oct 2010
So this chapter made the obvious that Leo and Elliot were connected to Glen. I have a feeling that his soul might have been split up between the two? I always thought it was Elliot due to the fact that he is the one with the memories and dreams about the tragedy of sablier that Glen had. But then there's also that fact that Leo wrote Lacie? Who knows
Jan 21, 2011 5:05 PM

Sep 2007
Maan, Pandora Hearts is getting INTENSE. I feel so sorry for Elliot these days, but such drama is also appealing to me. My love for Elliot seems to upgrade every chapter. And I too think it'll be cooler if Elliot is the new Glen rather than Leo.

Hahaha, well I'm already getting impatient for next chapter!
Jan 21, 2011 8:27 PM

Jul 2010
OH MY GOD.

Yeah, that last chapter was EPIC.
The first part with Oz and Alice made my heart pound, ahaha must be weird (I'm just an Oz x Alice fan, understand me please xD) especially the phrase that Oz said when he said that he will "protect her" in some way!
I was also happy that Oz/Jack killed Yura, he was such a pain...
And like the others said, it is now obvious that Elliot and Leo are somehow connected to Glen, what's left now is what Break told Gil...
Oh and yeah. Break would be a good fortune-teller.

Can't wait for the next chapter! >w< <3 (Oz-samaaa~) *run*
Jan 22, 2011 2:14 AM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:

Oh god... Facepalm. I can't believe I totally missed that. Now everything makes much more sense (the very end of this chapter too)
Me too. But then again, Leo is more like Glen, in a way.

Neiru2012 said:
As for Vincent, his part in this chapter was subtle but potentially important. I thought it was interesting was how he reacted to seeing Jack. At first I just thought it was cute, but now I think it could be significant. Vincent likes Jack a lot, as far as we know, and holds him in very high esteem. Perhaps he wouldn't easily believe that a brat like Oz could be Jack's reincarnation, and figured the rest of Pandora are suckers, so didn't think twice about screwing Oz over several times. But now that he's seen Jack in Oz for himself, maybe his tendency to screw with Oz might change. Maybe he'll start working against the Baskervilles from the inside if he isn't already.

I know. But I've figured all that out because a friend sent me that page when Vincent sees Jack(in Japanese. Before I even read the chapter. I hate spoilers.). So I was hoping he'd get a bigger part.

Neiru2012 said:
This could be bad timing for a change of heart if the thing Break was about to tell Gil was that Vince is in league with the Baskervilles.

Oh... Crap.

Also, the hand on Elliot's seal is soon going to make a full circle. Should we be worried about that? Oo
deadoptimist said:
Jan 22, 2011 2:21 AM

Feb 2010
wow chapter break was spot on...
Jan 22, 2011 4:34 AM

Dec 2009
Break your awesomeness never fails to amaze me :o !
Jan 22, 2011 5:09 AM
Aug 2009
OMG. I can't really believe O.o

I hope that Elliot will not "awake" as Glen... right now it's totally crazy, I have no idea what will happen O.o even Oz is strange right now, and with Jack appearance it's like tragedy of Sablier x 2

BTW, I didn't expect that this manga will turn this way, it's still great shock O.o I can't wait for next chapter ^^''
Jan 22, 2011 6:08 AM

Oct 2009
It's getting better and better and better... =D

Poor Elliot. But then again, if not him then who? I wonder if Break told Gilbert about Vincent's connection with the Baskervilles?!

The next one will be BIG! Everyone's reaction + more Vincent (possibly Jack x Vincent).
Jan 22, 2011 6:56 AM

Sep 2009
GothicQueen said:
Also, the hand on Elliot's seal is soon going to make a full circle. Should we be worried about that? Oo

Elliot's contractor seal might be going a lot slower than Oz's because Humpty Dumpty is able to spread the burden of the contract across many contractors (the Fianna children), so I would expect Elliot and Oz to make a full circle and get dropped into the Abyss to meet Alyss at the same time. Who knows, tho...

I just re-read chapter 50, and that combined with 57 makes me think very strongly that Leo is the new Glen. This would mean that Elliot is this Glen's "Jack" (ie: best friend). If Leo is Glen, I think he remembers a lot more than he lets on about. The Fianna children are scared of him, he's a musical genius, he hangs out by himself most of the time, and he's afraid of changing into something that might be an enemy of Elliot.

He might remember Glen to such an extent that he's avoiding all things that remind him of Glen. He absolutely will not let anyone cut his hair. Leo is the one whose hair would match old Glen's perfectly if he cut it. Leo also says that the world depresses him, as did Glen. And, on top of this, he puts on gigantic glasses, and any time that happens, you KNOW there'll be a dramatic reveal scene coming up when he takes them off. If this is all true, then Leo might realize that Oz is his old "Jack," and in chapter 50 Leo asked the old "Jack" to protect the new "Jack" by repeating Jack's words to Oz, asking him to "kill me with your own hands" if he changes into an enemy of the new "Jack."

BY THE WAY, I think TBA jumped the gun translating the 2nd to last page of 57 chapter. The Japanese language uses very little pronouns, and Jun Mochizuki especially is known to take advantage of this for an extra level of vagueness. So, in the lower left panel, where Leo is translated as saying "Elliot... say my... name..." in the Japanese is simply "Elliot... say... (my/your/its/the) name..." Given that the next page is half dead Elliot with (Humpty's?) blood in his mouth, I think the flashback is about Leo trying to get Elliot to establish a contract with Humpty by saying its name. There's a closeup of this flashback all the way back in page 40 of chapter 50, too.
Jan 22, 2011 9:55 AM
Aug 2010
Break is an amazing character but that was one time I wanted him to be wrong because Elliot is cool, too. What's going to happen to Leo, too?! Amazing chapter. There's a mystery surrounding everyone
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Jan 22, 2011 3:13 PM
Dec 2010
Break was right.
Omigod.
Break was right.
This is my favorite chapter so far!!!! Oz is just making my head explode from the last few chapters. OzxAlice moment was so full of win!!! xD
SO SO SO happy Jack and Glen made an appearance!!! I was practically dancing! Thank god Oz/Jack put Isla out of our misery...
I wonder wat Break (he was right) was gonna tell Gil?
ELLIIIOOOTTT-SAMAAAAA!!!!!!! Awww i dont even wanna talk about it...
Did i mention that Break was right?
Jan 22, 2011 6:37 PM

Nov 2010
The scenes are cool. No doubt from Jun Mochizuki sensei, though-- Oz and Alice's scenes are the coolest there, and btw..

Jan 22, 2011 10:30 PM

Jul 2010
That was kind of confusing, but amazing nonetheless.
I loveeeee the whole thing with Elliot, it's a nice little twist of things.
I can't actually remember what Break said, but apparently he was right so...go Break???

Ugh I hate having to wait a month.
:(
Jan 22, 2011 11:33 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
That was a lot to take in for one chapter and I'm thoroughly confused. Might haft to back and read the other ones again.
Jan 23, 2011 8:27 AM

Dec 2009
PH is the best manga i have ever read, how can it be so good, omg. Even though i get really confused sometimes, especially because i'm not that good in english, but still!
But i kinda didn't understand the ending with Elliot killing his mother or whatever, could someone give me a little explanation, please? ;o;
Jan 23, 2011 8:39 AM

Sep 2009
Explanation: Elliot was the Head Hunter all along. He just didn't remember this because Humpty Dumpty kept repressing all the memories that traumatized Elliot. Elliot contracted with the Humpty Dumpty chain and it made him kill anyone who was threatening Leo, including all of his siblings and his mother who was about to stab Leo. Humpty Dumpty is the chain that's supposed to be drawn to and protect Glen's soul. This, combined with the fact that it was Leo who composed "Lacie" and many other factors, lean heavily in favor of Leo being Glen's reincarnation and not Elliot.

At least that's how I interpreted this chapter. I hope it's helpful. ^_^;

For more on the Leo vs Elliot as Glen comparison: here's a list of reasons. Also, since Jack's reincarnation (Oz) looks just like him, here's a comparison of Leo's appearance side by side with Glen:

Edit: If you're confused by the very end, where it looks like Elliot's half dead, that's a flashback from when Elliot and Leo went to look for the lost kids from Fianna who wandered into the Sablier time warp. It was said in chapter 50 that Elliot tripped and hit his head, and doesn't remember what happened. It looks like this was when he contracted with Humpty Dumpty, and the scene is of Elliot with Humpty's blood in his mouth and Leo trying to get him to say Humpty's name to seal the contract. I guess Humpty was able to revive Elliot from whatever stabbed him that time.
Neiru2013Jan 23, 2011 9:01 AM
Jan 23, 2011 9:36 AM

Jan 2009
Another thing: Who's Celia? Another mysterious unknown woman? Alice-Lacie-Celia. Are these all sisters or something? Or are they all the same person?

Oh snap! I knew something was fishy about the part when Break suspected Elliot and wanted him to show his chest.
I didn't get it at first either. I used to think the new Glen was Elliot because of his nightmares and memories and whatnot... However, this chapter totally implied that Leo is Glen's new vessel. Elliot's vague memories are actually about the killings he made under the control of Humpty Dumpty, since he is one of Humpty Dumpty's contractors, so he forgets most of the bad memories. And Humpty Dumpty protects Glen's soul, therefore it made Elliot stab even his own mother when she tried to kill Leo. IT ALL MAKES SENSE WAAAH.

The last page made me confused at first because I wasn't sure whether it was still a flashback or not, but it must be a flashback about the contract, because Elliot is wearing different clothes there.
Jan 23, 2011 10:23 AM

Jul 2010
Neiru2012 said:
Explanation: Elliot was the Head Hunter all along. He just didn't remember this because Humpty Dumpty kept repressing all the memories that traumatized Elliot. Elliot contracted with the Humpty Dumpty chain and it made him kill anyone who was threatening Leo, including all of his siblings and his mother who was about to stab Leo. Humpty Dumpty is the chain that's supposed to be drawn to and protect Glen's soul. This, combined with the fact that it was Leo who composed "Lacie" and many other factors, lean heavily in favor of Leo being Glen's reincarnation and not Elliot.

Wow okay I understand now.
It makes a lot more sense when explained thanks for that!
:)

And the whole Leo being Glen thing explains why Leo's hair is always a mess and in front of his face. Got it.
Jan 23, 2011 11:26 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Neiru2012 said:

It was extremely helpful and you spared me a lot of reading :)
Jan 23, 2011 1:15 PM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:

For more on the Leo vs Elliot as Glen comparison: here's a list of reasons. Also, since Jack's reincarnation (Oz) looks just like him, here's a comparison of Leo's appearance side by side with Glen:

O_O Yeah..

Okay, after reading this:
Neiru2012 said:
Edit: If you're confused by the very end, where it looks like Elliot's half dead, that's a flashback from when Elliot and Leo went to look for the lost kids from Fianna who wandered into the Sablier time warp. It was said in chapter 50 that Elliot tripped and hit his head, and doesn't remember what happened. It looks like this was when he contracted with Humpty Dumpty, and the scene is of Elliot with Humpty's blood in his mouth and Leo trying to get him to say Humpty's name to seal the contract. I guess Humpty was able to revive Elliot from whatever stabbed him that time.

I'm suddenly not convinced that Elliot's seal is moving slower than Oz's.
Now I'm worried again.

Btw. I love you, Neiru2012. x) You're comments always make so much sense and you're so observant.
Yeah, hopefully I didn't sound too creepy.
deadoptimist said:
Jan 23, 2011 1:43 PM

Sep 2009
GothicQueen said:
Btw. I love you, Neiru2012. x) You're comments always make so much sense and you're so observant.
Yeah, hopefully I didn't sound too creepy.

Tee-hee-hee! Nope, not creepy. ^_^

As for Elliot's seal, I just base it on what Barma said here: the seal will move as quickly/slowly as the amount of contractors Humpty Dumpty has.
Jan 24, 2011 5:30 AM
Apr 2009
Wait!

Jan 24, 2011 6:25 AM

Sep 2009
misherux said:

I haven't seen the raw for that chapter to see if Vincent used a gender-neutral reference that was translated as "she." The Japanese language avoids gender-specific pronouns like the plague unless it's an insult, leading to unintentional mistranslations by both official and fan sources when it's unclear who a character is talking about; ex: Break translated as calling Intention of the Abyss a "him", Baskervilles translated as calling Zwei (Echo) a "he".

Vincent doesn't know who the Head Hunter is. If he did he would've killed them already. I think he's referring to HH as a "she," or it was just translated as a "she," because the HH chain is Queen of Hearts (true form of Humpty Dumpty, apparently), and it's "she" who is doing the actual killing.

Maybe there's more than one HH, too. Or maybe Barma was wrong and Humpty Dumpty and Queen of Hearts are actually separate chains. That would explain how beheadings could take place while Elliot was restrained by Break (which was supposed to cut off all power from Humpty Dumpty, unless Elliot isn't the original contractor; and he seems to be the original contractor, since his Humpty is a different color - white - than everybody else's Humpty - black).

Edit: checked raws. Vincent just calls HH "yatsu" (a kind of insulting term for "person") as far as I can tell. If somebody can double check, that'd be cool, since I only found some grainy raws on youtube. ^^;
Neiru2013Jan 24, 2011 6:55 AM
Jan 24, 2011 6:58 AM
Apr 2009
Thanks Neiru, that makes quite a lot of sense!
Next chapters would probably explain a whole lot, but a month is such a long wait~
Jan 24, 2011 7:16 AM

Apr 2009
Now let's just hope that Vincent won't find out who's the Head Hunter...

Neiru2012 said:
As for Elliot's seal, I just base it on what Barma said here: the seal will move as quickly/slowly as the amount of contractors Humpty Dumpty has.

Yeah, I know. It makes perfect sense, but Oz made a contract with Alice long before Elliot did with Humpty Dumpty, and his seal only moved twice (or three times?) while Elliot's is...at number 9 (lol, sorry, it just reminds me of a clock xD).
kawaiiyurisJan 24, 2011 7:19 AM
deadoptimist said:
Jan 24, 2011 7:23 AM

Sep 2009
I still think it's really silly of Vincent to think the HH tried to kill Gil. It's the f'ing HEAD-hunter, not a covert poisoner. *mental image of Humpty with a chemistry set*

I really wanna know who poisoned Gil.

Eh... I'm pretty sure that Oz made a contract with Alice waaay after Elliot made one with Humpty. The time that Elliot and Leo went to look for the lost children happened before Leo was accepted by Duke Nightray as Elliot's bodyguard, before the beheadings of the Nightray family members started and, if Elliot is the original contractor, before the Fianna kids started contracting with Humpty. So yeah, a while ago.
Neiru2013Jan 24, 2011 12:32 PM
Jan 24, 2011 12:18 PM

Apr 2009
Oh god... MAL is being retarded again... I didn't write that comment twice Oo

Neiru2012 said:
I really wanna know who poisoned Gil.

This.

Neiru2012 said:
Eh... I'm pretty sure that Oz made a contract with Alice waaay after Elliot made one with Humpty. The time that Elliot and Leo went to look for the lost children happened before Leo was accepted by Duke Nightray as Elliot's bodyguard, before the beheadings of the Nightray family members started and, if Elliot is the original contractor, before the Fianna kids started contracting with Humpty. So yeah, a while ago.

Oooh. Everything makes sense now. Thanks!
I got kinda confused over some things;;
deadoptimist said:
Jan 24, 2011 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
Oh my god, Break was right! I love this chapter! Some moments of Oz and Alice <3 and some memories of Jack with Glen. Can't wait for next chapter!

Jan 24, 2011 10:44 PM

Jun 2009
I'm confused. Who is head hunter and who is Glen. I would have thought that Leo was Glen given the fact that he wrote Lacie and not Elliot. The Oz Elliot chemistry is good perception however i find it irrelevant in a way. For me, it's the relationship between Elliot and Leo in comparison to Glen and Jack that's important. It's basing a current situation with something that has happened before. Leo composing Lacie while Elliot performed it,while 100 yearsago, Glen composed Lacie and Jack made a watch specifically for the song. Not sure if it's correct but in a way I remember, it was jack who found glen much like Elliot finding Leo
GothicQueen said:
Now let's just hope that Vincent won't find out who's the Head Hunter...

Neiru2012 said:

Yeah, I know. It makes perfect sense, but Oz made a contract with Alice long before Elliot did with Humpty Dumpty, and his seal only moved twice (or three times?) while Elliot's is...at number 9 (lol, sorry, it just reminds me of a clock xD).

No, it means that Elliot made a contract Long before Oz and Alice did. The More Contractors, THE SLOWER it gets.So if Elliot is the head hunter, he must have had contract for longer because the clock moves slower than Oz's yet, it's already pointing on Nine. Which then disproves an event some said about him being knocked out and gaining the contract when looking for Oz in the hole. It's not to say however that event never happened. I just think his contract happened way before the incident and there was another accident that happened.

Also, coming up with the theory that like most orphan children, Elliot is another part of the chain. he is easily accessible as well as his lack of memories, also disguising something troubling him much like what the kids who have contract are like e.g Phillip a contractor just wants to believe his father is alive while Elliot just wants to believe his contract isn't there. I reckon that Leo,who i think is glen actually is the true holder of the Humpty Dumpty.I mean, sure it might go against the idea of why he would kill members of nightray family but then again, he isn't part of the Nightray family (or so it would seem) and we don't know enough about him to assume that he has no reason to kill the nightrays .

ahwell, guess we have to wait another month....
Jan 25, 2011 7:11 AM

Mar 2009
Neiru2012 said:

It's been looking more and more like Leo might be Glen to me as well. Possibly both he and Elliot are Glen- maybe the fight with Jack split his soul or something? Just a thought, but it is seeming like Leo's it as well as Elliot.
Jan 26, 2011 6:01 AM
Feb 2009
I WANT MORE! I WANT TO SEE IT! I WANT TO FEEL IT!! I WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT!!! MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!

omfg, this ep made me turn into yura....
oblivious is a bliss
Jan 28, 2011 4:12 AM

Dec 2009
Neiru, you should win an award for your amazing explanations.

After I read this chapter, I thort maybe Elliot was humpty and Leo was Glen, AND YOU MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR! Damn, your amazing >u<

ELLIOT! D'X I JUST WANNA GIVE YOU A A MASIVE HUG!
Jan 28, 2011 9:52 AM

Sep 2009
Thanks, mina-san, I'm glad my explanations were helpful! ^_^

(and, yes, poor Elliot T_T)
Neiru2013Jan 28, 2011 7:56 PM
Jan 28, 2011 7:16 PM

Mar 2010
I want to thank Neiru as well, chap was confusing and thanks to your explanations I was able to understand much more ^^

Neiru2012 said:

I just re-read chapter 50, and that combined with 57 makes me think very strongly that Leo is the new Glen. This would mean that Elliot is this Glen's "Jack" (ie: best friend). If Leo is Glen, I think he remembers a lot more than he lets on about. The Fianna children are scared of him, he's a musical genius, he hangs out by himself most of the time, and he's afraid of changing into something that might be an enemy of Elliot.

He might remember Glen to such an extent that he's avoiding all things that remind him of Glen. He absolutely will not let anyone cut his hair. Leo is the one whose hair would match old Glen's perfectly if he cut it. Leo also says that the world depresses him, as did Glen. And, on top of this, he puts on gigantic glasses, and any time that happens, you KNOW there'll be a dramatic reveal scene coming up when he takes them off. If this is all true, then Leo might realize that Oz is his old "Jack," and in chapter 50 Leo asked the old "Jack" to protect the new "Jack" by repeating Jack's words to Oz, asking him to "kill me with your own hands" if he changes into an enemy of the new "Jack."

I didn't think about this much , but you're right. Leo is just like second Glen.. Shame I really wanted Elliot to be..

And when I was reading the chap and looking at Glen and Jack hairs, I began to look for character with hair similar to Glen and Leo came to my mid as well

Ouch, sorry for this chaotic post , it looked better in my mind ^^'

I just reread previous chaps and I didn't lost hope that Elliot is Glen .
StripFeelingJan 28, 2011 8:09 PM
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Feb 2, 2011 6:48 PM

Dec 2009
Neiru2012 said:

My savior, thank you so much for the explanation ♥ Really helped me n___n
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.