Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 31, 2010 6:36 AM

Sep 2009
London? Does that mean there is a third season? o.o
If they isn't one, please have some OVA just for some sweet making and ichigoxkashino developement! We didn't see the kiss!
Dec 31, 2010 10:18 AM

May 2008
IshokuOsero said:
I was really hoping for another 50 episode run. =(
I guess this just means I need to hunt down the manga now...

ITs all so unfair. Lovely new years present.

Dec 31, 2010 9:57 PM
Dec 2010
AWWW, i really hope they will make another season :) i wanna watch more!! The last episode made me squeal! mostly on the last scene of Kashino and Ichigo!!! <333

OVERALL... i thought this series couldve been better :( i really wanted to see more of the sweet princes together instead of lemon? it was really random..i mean i guess its fine to have a girl int he group..but i woulldve prefered the same old group A :) thats why i also loved the first season.. i mean i this series..because it made me squeal alot when the sweet princes admitted they liked ichigo, and how the last scene..kashino kinda of ish proposed to ichigo!! and it made me squeal! but i wished they didnt rush this season.. i wanted to be longer.. and i hope they will make another season and have more baking and the sweet princes and them more :D but i preferred season 1 wayy better!

oh and i also dont like any of their new looks..O__o like i like the characters..but i prefer them looking how they were in season 1..because like Ichigo's long hair is pretty but like on top its like all close to her face and stuff..i liked the long hair she had in the first season in episode 1 where she was having a vision of her and henri lucas..:) and kashino..looks funny.. i think they all loookd better in first season!! especially hanabusa..O_o

Mod edit : Please do not triple post.
NayahJan 3, 2011 4:43 AM
Jan 1, 2011 7:10 AM

Jul 2010
llamaben said:
Thankfully it's finally over, was a terrible ride. 3/10, although Professional was slightly better than the original.

mochiquachie:
are you fucking kidding me? you have such a bad taste in anime if you hated this. 3/10!!!? fuuuckkkk youuuuu!

i agree with u mochiquachie
Hope there's a 3rd season
Jan 3, 2011 12:35 AM

Nov 2007
GarLogan78 said:
rlime said:
I will miss Yuuki Aoi's voice :(

She does the voice of Iris in Pokemon Best Wishes.

Got Milk?
Jan 3, 2011 7:30 PM

Nov 2007
haha, awesome confession by Kashino!
And aw.. them kissing ^^

I will miss this show.. ^^
Jan 5, 2011 7:00 PM
Sep 2010
I really hope that they make a 3rd season!!!
This is one of my all time fave anime, although I did like season 1 more.
Jan 20, 2011 1:18 AM

Nov 2008
I'm hoping for a 3rd season.
There was really no development in this season between the characters.
I think that they would have made a much better storyline showing us what had happened in Paris instead. I would have loved to have seen all their adventures and Makoto x Amano's love secretly /notreally/ grow while they were in Paris.

They really left us hanging and such and it just seems like they were trying to make as many episodes as possible...

Johnny was entertaining but Silly Americans and their spontaneous love lol jkjk
I didn't like his change of attitude when he went over to Koshiro's side there wasn't that fun aspect anymore like the time he jumped out from the bushes like a potato monster...good times...

It really did just seem like a filler season or a fan pleaser season so I hope there's a 3rd where it's more developed. I also agree with what GarLogan78 said.

Jan 21, 2011 3:27 PM

Jul 2009
This season just felt rushed. I don't know, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first 50 episodes. I kind of felt that there was this huge buildup of romantic tension between Makoto x Amano with a letdown, I mean...I wanted to *see* them kiss, really.

At least this was a happily ever after...
-Jenn
Mar 30, 2011 4:37 AM
Aug 2008
I didn't even know it has only 13 eps. I was reading the discussion for ep13 while watching it then I knew it going to end. I was like WHAT!, felt like just the beginning of the story and there goes the sudden ending.
Apr 14, 2011 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
Finally finished watching this.

Aww that was really sweet.
Apr 14, 2011 6:08 PM

Sep 2008
Somehow, the sudden appearance of romance-y scenes between Ichigo and Kashino seemed really out of place. In the end, this ending actually didn't leave me feeling satisfied... and the thing with the tie really annoyed me. I mean, seriously? AGAIN? Wasn't there something exactly like this in the first season where there was some sort of miraculous tie? Bahh...

6/10 for me. I really think that this second season really lacked the particular charm that the first had...
Apr 28, 2011 1:05 AM

Jun 2009
the ending was great but im hoping for 3rd season but i think it will never happen..
first season was greater than this second season though..

and mari cut her hair short.. it sucks she looks older..

10/10 for the 2 seasons because i relly love this anime series and i will miss it.. ^^
May 20, 2011 6:29 AM
Oct 2010
I hope their will be a 3th season, but at the end of the last episode Ichigo gets a phone call from Henri saying that he wants her and Makoto to go to London. And the Fairies say: "SEE YOU AGAIN". Which both give an indication that their will be a 3th season!!!
Jun 28, 2011 7:32 AM

Feb 2011
I don't get why everyone hates Miya when she's the one who brings every moment go perfect at the end.

I'm glad they end the anime at least with a kiss though I'm hoping for another season with lots of romance between Makoto and Ichigo ^^.

7/10
Aug 11, 2011 7:05 AM
Aug 2011
hi, i'm new, i luv yumeiro patissiere (pro),too. can you guys tell me when did ichigo and makoto kiss, or confess?
Sep 23, 2011 1:38 PM

Oct 2009
I give it a 6/10
I really enjoyed the first season, and because of the great opening I had high expectations for the Ichigo x Makoto pairing, but it wasn't that romantic or great at all x_x most of the episodes felt like fillers, I missed the "fight for love" that I guessed there would be cause of the opening and the only romantic scene felt odd.

Such a shame.

Edit :The thing I also don't get is, why did they make a new team A in school, when they didn't even cooked once together x-x
BrenSep 23, 2011 1:55 PM
Nov 19, 2011 7:39 PM

Jul 2008
Bren said:
I give it a 6/10
I really enjoyed the first season, and because of the great opening I had high expectations for the Ichigo x Makoto pairing, but it wasn't that romantic or great at all x_x most of the episodes felt like fillers, I missed the "fight for love" that I guessed there would be cause of the opening and the only romantic scene felt odd.

Such a shame.

Edit :The thing I also don't get is, why did they make a new team A in school, when they didn't even cooked once together x-x

Yep, this is what happens when an anime is made while the manga is still being published. Shugo Chara Party all over again.

Anyways, I heard YumePati diverged during the Grand Prix, when they were facing the team that was really good at making sweets with fruits. The manga finished recently too. If they had just waited two more years, they could have made an amazing adaptation. After they went to Paris the story was extremely rushed, and the second season was a filler mess. If they were going to make a second season anyway and be all anime-original, I think the second season should have been the Paris competition and been more than 13 episodes, but that is just a dream.

The second season even started with a good premise, but with only 13 episodes it couldn't even really cover what the first episode set out to do. Johnny was an annoying and unnecessary character. Kashino didn't need a rival for Ichigo. They should have already been closer after the first season confession, and the other Sweets Princes are already competing for Ichigo's affections.

I could continue to rant, but it is tiring thinking of how disappointing the second season was compared to the first one.
Jan 6, 2012 8:41 PM
Aug 2009
Finally finished this anime. Jeez I found that nearly every Miya and Johnny appearance killed the show for me a little bit. Miya's appearances resemble that group for that show...Pokemon..I think the group was called Team Rocket? Every time they appeared, a part of me died.
8/10 for the 1st one but 6/10 for this second one =/
Jan 21, 2013 4:37 PM
Dec 2012
I think there should be 3rd season because of the dream in the plane @ep1 and the sudden ending.
Feb 13, 2013 5:35 AM

Mar 2011
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I hate that this season has only 13 episodes!
this isn't enuf! ><

anyways i'm gonna miss this show :/

I enjoy it very much, I actually watched 12 episodes the whole afternoon. 9/10
Jan 10, 2014 12:03 AM

Jan 2010
This was kinda disappointing. Much worse than 1st season.
The characters basically do nothing for whole series, except for maybe last 3 episodes. Ichigo lacks the energy and determination she had in 1st season. She is just so plain now. Just when I thought that I won't have to hear Koshiro's annoying laughter again, she comes back, and furthermore, she brings her equally useless cousin with her. It was nice to see Lemon back, at least.
The show was okay, but I really expected so much more.
Jul 13, 2015 9:49 AM
Jul 2015
A bitter sweet ending I must say . As much as I enjoyed the ending and seeing Kashino and Ichigo ending up as a couple . I felt like it was such a cliff hanger . I wanted more , so it would be a pretty smart move to make a third season !!
Nov 5, 2015 9:13 AM

Apr 2013
Meh ending and second season for an enjoyable Season 1.
Ichigo x Kashino ending was quite though and I'm glad to see them being successful.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Jul 20, 2016 5:07 AM
Jul 2016
Who actually wanted to see Makoto kissing Ichigo?? Me🙋🙋!!!!
AiraandNagisa48Jul 20, 2016 5:12 AM
Oct 4, 2023 10:08 PM

Oct 2012
saw this with my gf. we finished tonite. time to read the manga.

thoughts on season 2.. it was quite a change from s1. more mature. Ichigo's hair never got tied up like her old hair style.

Johnny was an ass. Koshino was an ass.

I Guess Henri will never return Mari's love. unless I read the manga

off to read the manga

season 1 was def better. you never see the school after ep 1 in s2 lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 8 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Nov 20, 2010

23 by kreliansfibs »»
Feb 4, 2021 12:48 PM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 2, 2010

73 by kreliansfibs »»
Jan 16, 2021 1:40 PM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 10 Discussion

garfield15 - Dec 4, 2010

24 by Homura_Nagato »»
Sep 18, 2018 9:40 AM

» Season 3 Possibility!?

ShiroiKishi- - Jun 19, 2013

3 by shirley1994 »»
Jul 1, 2014 2:55 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 11 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Dec 11, 2010

30 by XxshizxX »»
Jun 28, 2011 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.