Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2010 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel bad that Tennouji-san's shop is doing so poorly. I am sure that Ichigo & Co. will be able to think of a plan to help though. Sarah was such a bitch.

I thought the heiress was funny in this episode. I can't get enough of her laugh.
Nov 20, 2010 5:11 PM

Sep 2008
I'm not impress with the new season so far
Its drama here and there, its lacking the punch that season 1 had
I'm also getting tired of the heiress gag
Nov 20, 2010 5:24 PM

Sep 2008
Heiress was awesome, as usual! ^_^

So they are helping Tennouji with her shop next... seems like this season will be on them helping other people's shops huh? Lol, what about their own shop.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Nov 20, 2010 7:02 PM
Nov 2008
I wonder if the girl that comes by the shop window everyday will come into play of how the shop changes~ :P

@rlime - I think they do have a (at least temporary) solution for their shop now? Since at the start they were finally doing the the inside of the shop and sounded like they've settled on an idea? (Before they got called away to New York.)

I just wish Ichigo would show a bit more feeling towards Makoto being taken away by the heiress all the time~ :<
Nov 20, 2010 7:09 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Tokyo > New York imo, but oh well, the neighbor's lawn is always greener :P

Other than that, at least the characters are no longer in school....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 20, 2010 7:20 PM

Apr 2010
I had to laugh at that horrible CG helicopter scene...
Nov 20, 2010 8:11 PM

Jan 2008
I agree with R1seAgainst. So far this season has seriously been lacking the same endearing qualities of the first.
I'm getting rather tired of all the tangents they seem to be going off on. Plus I wish they'd prepare more sweets. It's funny watching Ichigo consume lots of pretty looking desserts, but I always enjoyed it most when she was planning, practicing and preparing beautiful Ichigo-esque desserts.
Nov 20, 2010 8:14 PM
Oct 2010
rlime said:
Heiress was awesome, as usual! ^_^

So they are helping Tennouji with her shop next... seems like this season will be on them helping other people's shops huh? Lol, what about their own shop.
What I wonder is why Henri-sensē sent them to help Tennōji when their own store is in the red, and they had recently ditched it for some days XD ...

Guess he has a lot of faith in Ichigo.

ari_aki said:
I agree with R1seAgainst. So far this season has seriously been lacking the same endearing qualities of the first.
I'm getting rather tired of all the tangents they seem to be going off on. Plus I wish they'd prepare more sweets. It's funny watching Ichigo consume lots of pretty looking desserts, but I always enjoyed it most when she was planning, practicing and preparing beautiful Ichigo-esque desserts.
I agree with this too... what's Yumeiro Pâtissière without sweets?
AjunkyNov 20, 2010 8:20 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 20, 2010 8:38 PM

Jul 2010
I feel bad that Tennouji-san.Sarah was such a faggot
Nov 20, 2010 9:31 PM

Jul 2008
ari_aki said:

I guess that is what you get when a season is 100% filler/anime original.
Nov 20, 2010 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
Time to see how the shop changes. :)

Wonder if the girl will come back. Prob not?
Nov 20, 2010 10:45 PM

Sep 2008
GarLogan78 said:
ari_aki said:

wait so season 2 is not based on the manga?
Not surprising if its true since the manga is only 7 volume(ongoing) long atm
Nov 21, 2010 2:01 AM

Dec 2007

indeed XD useless helicopter scenes -.-
Nov 21, 2010 5:42 AM
Mar 2010
Can Johnny and the heiress take eachother and GTFO already? LOL I don't mind them in the background but when they interrupt my Ichigo x Kashino date...
This Means War.

Also, this is one thing I don't really like about YumePati, stop helping other people and do your own job already!!
Nov 21, 2010 9:58 AM

Aug 2009
This episode was OK for me, but not great. What's with that helicopter scene? It reminded me of something that was off of a Barbie movie. Especially because of the music. xD
I know a lot of people disagree, but Heiress's laugh is just annoying. STOP LAUGHING.

Please hurry and finish helping the shop so you guys can go back to Japan and make delicious sweets that can impress the world. :3
Nov 21, 2010 11:59 AM

Jul 2008
R1seAgainst said:
GarLogan78 said:
ari_aki said:

wait so season 2 is not based on the manga?
Not surprising if its true since the manga is only 7 volume(ongoing) long atm

Yes, season two isn't based on the manga. I am pretty sure the anime starting going its own direction about halfway into season one (when Team Ichigo faced the fruit team (Team Natsuki?).
Nov 22, 2010 2:43 AM

Apr 2009
This episode was okay.. I enjoyed it only because of Kashino and Ichigo scenes.
Poor Mari, though.
Nov 23, 2010 4:21 PM
Oct 2010
So far this season has been horrible. Why are they not making any sweets? They should rename the series Yumeiro's Crazy Adventures.

Also I can't feel sorry for Tennouji at all and I have to agree with Sarah. If anyone is a bitch, its Tennouji. Clearly she is more concerned about having a running a stuck up french pastry shop than one that people actually enjoy. Once she takes the stick out her butt and makes sweets for people to enjoy, Sarah will come back and the shop will be fine.

Ichigo and gang will help her see cause isn't that what the show is really about?
Nov 23, 2010 6:15 PM

Sep 2008
Dear French people,

We don't want your fucking French coffee and sweets.
All we need is stupidly giant cakes.

Love,
America
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2010 4:31 AM

May 2009
Kanade-chan said:

indeed XD useless helicopter scenes -.-
That dragged on so long I started to feel like I was right there with Kashino.
Nov 24, 2010 4:32 AM

Aug 2010
Why did Miya have to 'kidnap' Kashino just when he's on a date with Ichigo!!!!!

Nov 29, 2010 9:33 PM

Nov 2008
ari_aki said:

I agree as well. I know that this is anime-original, but I thought that there would be more romance and that it would focus on their own shop. So far it's just been everyone else's drama.
Apr 5, 2011 7:05 AM

Sep 2008
ari_aki said:

And I have to agree with ani_aki.

This episode was okay to me. Again, lacking in terms of that real "wow" factor, or at least the "punch" mentioned, which the first season had.

I really loved watching Ichigo and co. baking up a storm in the kitchen, but it seems like they've hardly made any sweets since the start of the season...

I still get some enjoyment out of the show, 'cause I like some of the characters, but I really hope it picks up, in some way.
Feb 4, 2021 12:48 PM
Feb 2016
This episode made no sense. "I want to go to New York..." Henri Sensei immediately tells them to abandon their shop and go to New York. Ok. Koshiro is there too because of course she is. Just... what?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

goblinqueen - Dec 25, 2010

75 by ss4chris »»
Oct 4, 2023 10:08 PM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 2, 2010

73 by kreliansfibs »»
Jan 16, 2021 1:40 PM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 10 Discussion

garfield15 - Dec 4, 2010

24 by Homura_Nagato »»
Sep 18, 2018 9:40 AM

» Season 3 Possibility!?

ShiroiKishi- - Jun 19, 2013

3 by shirley1994 »»
Jul 1, 2014 2:55 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 11 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Dec 11, 2010

30 by XxshizxX »»
Jun 28, 2011 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.