Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 25, 2010 5:34 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is all so sad
Dec 25, 2010 5:44 PM

Dec 2007
I was googling to see if there would be a 3rd season. But I guess there wont be. The final episode was really good and I enjoyed it a lot.

We got to see success and even more of the relationship between Ichigo and Kashino.

But I havent read the manga either, the anime could continue to make a 3rd season if they wanted to. they left it pretty open with London :)
Dec 25, 2010 5:50 PM

Jul 2009
Aw. I'm gonna miss this show. :(
Dec 25, 2010 6:06 PM
Jul 2018
Oh god I'm gonna miss this ray of sweetness on my saturday's nights o_o
Dec 25, 2010 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
I'm so gonna miss this :(

But I'm happy I could make this my 100th anime *____*
Dec 25, 2010 6:21 PM

Jan 2010
Awwww it was so cute!!! I hate to see this end. I really loved Yumeiro Patisserie!!!
Dec 25, 2010 6:40 PM

Aug 2009
I loved it, it's so cute IchigoxMakoto forever :D
I'm gonna miss this show too i hope it's going to make a 3rd season ^______^
kisa28Dec 25, 2010 7:28 PM
Dec 25, 2010 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
Thankfully it's finally over, was a terrible ride. 3/10, although Professional was slightly better than the original.
Dec 25, 2010 7:25 PM

May 2010
The Spirits DID say See you AGAIN that leads me to think a third season.
Dec 25, 2010 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ; - ;
Johnny's such a good man. </3
Dec 25, 2010 7:30 PM

Dec 2010
I am going to miss this show so much! MakotoxIchigo Forever. <3
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Dec 25, 2010 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
llamaben said:
although Professional was slightly better than the original.

Disagree. I feel that Professional lost a lot of the original's charm.

6/10.
Dec 25, 2010 7:52 PM

Apr 2010
Oh, it's over? I thought it was another 50 ep series again. It was pretty good.

Dec 25, 2010 8:10 PM

Dec 2010
Oh, gosh, I loved this! I liked the first season better, actually, because it was longer. I don't think there'll be a third season though, but I hope so...
...... I'm bored.
Dec 25, 2010 8:27 PM

Feb 2008
I believe they ending like this becuase they want to end this on this winter season.

I believe there will be 3rd season, have seeen most of potential.

To lamaben:

I think the story and everything was much better in first season, they begin to start with many fillers in the professional.
But it still end something good.

First Season: 8/10

2nd Season: 6/10

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 25, 2010 9:00 PM

Nov 2010
I've never experienced the feeling of growing up with an anime for a period of time.. so I can imagine for those who have watched this since Yumeiro Patissiere first came out! This definitely makes me want to go back and watch it from the beginning, and I hope I get around to doing so! :3
Dec 25, 2010 9:32 PM

Jan 2010
Blackbird said:
I believe they ending like this becuase they want to end this on this winter season.

I believe there will be 3rd season, have seeen most of potential.

To lamaben:

I think the story and everything was much better in first season, they begin to start with many fillers in the professional.
But it still end something good.

First Season: 8/10

2nd Season: 6/10

gosh, i agree with you
btw,
HOW COME THEY END UP BY A TIE?
Dec 25, 2010 10:27 PM

May 2008
Makoto's sudden hug is so awesome

i loved this season though i found the first more interesting i still wish it wouldnt end D: oh well

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 25, 2010 11:12 PM

Feb 2008
Aww, that was the cutest ending ever! MakotoxIchigo forever! (:

I am really hoping for a 3rd season. To be honest, I didn't expect the anime to end so soon! :/

7/10 overall! all the cute and corny scenes with Ichigo & Makoto is what I enjoyed the most from this show, ahahah.

I'm going to miss the sweet spirits too... grrr </3

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
Dec 25, 2010 11:15 PM

Feb 2008
I was really hoping for another 50 episode run. =(
I guess this just means I need to hunt down the manga now...
Anime figure reviews:
Dec 25, 2010 11:21 PM

Jul 2008
I don't acknowledge their tie. That is complete bull crap. I could believe the ties during the competitions in the first season, when a small group of judges did scoring on a sweet, but this is ridiculous. Two different shops earning the exact same amount of revenue within a week?

Also, Johnny's pride doesn't allow him to win the competition, but it DOES allow him to back-stab and betray his former team, line up with the heiress because of her money and power, and try to steal Ichigo from Kashino? Sure.

Now don't get me wrong. I loved the Kashigo moments just as much as everyone else, but I still feel there was almost NO development between them this season. In last season's finale we saw they both felt the same way about each other, but then just didn't go public with their feelings so they could be better patisseries. But this season all we get is a few comments about how they like each other, but no real moments or development (unless you count that one in the mountain in the Sweets Kingdom). Kashino suddenly shouting for Ichigo to stay with him forever just seems really sudden and out of character. I know they like each other, and I like Kashigo, but I felt that scene was a stretch.

Johnny should have never been written into the show. I never liked his character, and any respect he gained from me was lost when he switched sides. As for the heiress, I love her laugh, but even that got to be stale this season. She never stopped.

And UGH we didn't actually see the kiss. Waited 63 episodes for it too.

Why would they go help a Marry's Garden in London? That would just mean abandoning the shop they were put in charge of AGAIN. I don't even see why Henri acknowledged their success. He is normally such a prick, so I thought he would be angry that Hanabusa and Andoh were helping out despite not really being part of the team. And he assigned Johnny to work with them, so I don't know why he didn't care about him defecting to Miya' side (though I suppose he can't go against Chateau Seika).

I have a problem with accepting Johnny's feelings for Ichigo as well. Koshiro has loved Makoto since before the show even started. So we have had 50+ episodes of her pining over him and cooking up schemes to be with him. Johnny knew Ichigo for like a week and decided he was in love. I can't accept that.

And (I don't remember her name anymore), but WHY was that bitch from season one who helped Miya cheat hanging out with Rumi and co. and helping Ichigo? She should be shunned from being anyone's friend after what she did last season. Screw her.

If season three is going to be like this, I don't want another one. I miss the feel of the first season, and the character interactions. This season changed too much and it wasn't long enough to develop the way I would have liked.

6/10.

Wow, that is my longest rant/post ever.
Dec 26, 2010 12:50 AM

Apr 2009
@Garlogan - I could not believe the BS about the tie. To the exact yen amount, is ridiculous.

It would've been better to skip the tie and have Ichigo and co. win outright, instead of randomly installing some sense of pride and sportsmanship in Johnny.

I found myself gritting my teeth this season. It was no where near as gripping as the first season, where you knew the team could potentially lose, so you were anxious for the verdict because it could go either way. Though it was tough to watch, as a second season Professional should have had more than 13 episodes. There wasn't room in 13 episodes to really develop anyone or Ichigo x Makoto, especially not with the detours from the main shop. Not to say it wasn't great to see Tennouji get over Henri-sensei, but I would have found that kind of character development a nice break had the plot line been longer.

It was an okay watch, but the first season was much better for me.
Dec 26, 2010 2:59 AM

Jun 2010
llamaben said:
Thankfully it's finally over, was a terrible ride. 3/10, although Professional was slightly better than the original.

are you fucking kidding me? you have such a bad taste in anime if you hated this. 3/10!!!? fuuuckkkk youuuuu!
~MoChiQuacHiE~♥
Dec 26, 2010 3:02 AM

Jun 2010
that was so cute!!! :) MakotoxIchigo ftw!!! :( it ended! so short! T^T hope there's a 3rd season!!!
~MoChiQuacHiE~♥
Dec 26, 2010 3:10 AM

Jan 2010
GarLogan78 said:
I don't acknowledge their tie. That is complete bull crap. I could believe the ties during the competitions in the first season, when a small group of judges did scoring on a sweet, but this is ridiculous. Two different shops earning the exact same amount of revenue within a week?

Also, Johnny's pride doesn't allow him to win the competition, but it DOES allow him to back-stab and betray his former team, line up with the heiress because of her money and power, and try to steal Ichigo from Kashino? Sure.

Now don't get me wrong. I loved the Kashigo moments just as much as everyone else, but I still feel there was almost NO development between them this season. In last season's finale we saw they both felt the same way about each other, but then just didn't go public with their feelings so they could be better patisseries. But this season all we get is a few comments about how they like each other, but no real moments or development (unless you count that one in the mountain in the Sweets Kingdom). Kashino suddenly shouting for Ichigo to stay with him forever just seems really sudden and out of character. I know they like each other, and I like Kashigo, but I felt that scene was a stretch.

Johnny should have never been written into the show. I never liked his character, and any respect he gained from me was lost when he switched sides. As for the heiress, I love her laugh, but even that got to be stale this season. She never stopped.

Why would they go help a Marry's Garden in London? That would just mean abandoning the shop they were put in charge of AGAIN. I don't even see why Henri acknowledged their success. He is normally such a prick, so I thought he would be angry that Hanabusa and Andoh were helping out despite not really being part of the team. And he assigned Johnny to work with them, so I don't know why he didn't care about him defecting to Miya' side (though I suppose he can't go against Chateau Seika).

I have a problem with accepting Johnny's feelings for Ichigo as well. Koshiro has loved Makoto since before the show even started. So we have had 50+ episodes of her pining over him and cooking up schemes to be with him. Johnny knew Ichigo for like a week and decided he was in love. I can't accept that.

And (I don't remember her name anymore), but WHY was that bitch from season one who helped Miya cheat hanging out with Rumi and co. and helping Ichigo? She should be shunned from being anyone's friend after what she did last season. Screw her.

If season three is going to be like this, I don't want another one. I miss the feel of the first season, and the character interactions. This season changed too much and it wasn't long enough to develop the way I would have liked.

6/10.

I pretty much agree with everything you said!!! This season I was looking forward to more Ichigo + Sweet princes working together to make great sweets!!! In the two year time gap Ichigo obviously polished up her cooking skills but we never actually see her cook like in the 1st season. And Johnny UGHHHH! hes horrible to just ditch them like that also Miya was seriously starting to annoy me this season I liked her better in the 1st one.

One thing this season did do though was Have Tennouji get over Henri YAY~ And Ichigo ditched the piggy tails YAY again~ I wouldn't mind a 3rd season cause I love all the characters but I dont wanna see another semi trainwreck like this season though it did have its good points.

Last thing splitting up the Sweet princes was a VERY BAD IDEA!!!
Dec 26, 2010 3:51 AM
Nov 2010
I totally love this season! Most of all the love between Makoto and Ichigo, but I find that everything ended too soon... It is like the progress is too fast... We did not really see the development of love between Makoto and Ichigo and we did not really see them cooking...

I would really love a third season because I am a total fan of Yumeiro Patissiere^ ^
Maybe they could have an OVA or movie about Makoto and Ichigo, about their love development ^ ^
Dec 26, 2010 4:23 AM

Feb 2010
Sayonara7 said:

I pretty much agree with everything you said!!! This season I was looking forward to more Ichigo + Sweet princes working together to make great sweets!!! In the two year time gap Ichigo obviously polished up her cooking skills but we never actually see her cook like in the 1st season. And Johnny UGHHHH! hes horrible to just ditch them like that also Miya was seriously starting to annoy me this season I liked her better in the 1st one.

One thing this season did do though was Have Tennouji get over Henri YAY~ And Ichigo ditched the piggy tails YAY again~ I wouldn't mind a 3rd season cause I love all the characters but I dont wanna see another semi trainwreck like this season though it did have its good points.

Last thing splitting up the Sweet princes was a VERY BAD IDEA!!!

I pretty much agree with this and what GarLogan78 said. When I first heard of a season 2, I was expecting Ichigo to be back with the sweet princes, and go through more contest, and have the relationship between Makoto and Ichigo you know, have more development.

Then ending was cute, yes, but it was sudden. This whole time Makoto was calling Ichigo "Amano" and same for Ichigo, and then suddenly they call eachother by their first name, why?

I remember the whole first season was to have Ichigo get better, and I enjoyed watching them cook.
This season felt like a filler season for me.
Dec 26, 2010 5:29 AM

Aug 2010
i was like : yeah , kiss ..kiss and then ..MIYA & JOHNNY
me: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dec 26, 2010 5:35 AM
Mar 2010
God damn you Japan what is your problem to show a damn kiss?! It's like they create anime only for the sake of making fans rage.
Dec 26, 2010 6:11 AM

Sep 2008
llamaben said:

You must have really bad taste to not know when to drop an anime lol. If I feel that an anime is a 6 or under early on, I drop it. This was a 7/10 for me though.

But yeah, this second season wasn't as good as the first. I don't like the IchigoxKashino pairing, it's too shoujoly cliched. Lemon-chan was the best though. The whole marketing plan was dumb and too unrealistic.
Dec 26, 2010 6:30 AM
Dec 2009
I think the tie was _supposed_ to be unrealistic.

Even the Spirits say it's a "miracle".

As in, you know, a Christmas miracle.

Or something like that.
Dec 26, 2010 7:31 AM

Aug 2008
EtherSword said:
llamaben said:

You must have really bad taste to not know when to drop an anime lol. If I feel that an anime is a 6 or under early on, I drop it. This was a 7/10 for me though.
I knew I'd hate it right from the start, but I thought it would be tolerable with only 1 episode per week and I definitely expect it to run for as long as it did... I tend to watch essentially every new anime, and I don't drop any series anymore.

As for me liking Professional over S1, it's probably because I couldn't care less about the story and characters for an anime I give 3/10... Quality wise, S1 may have been better, but Professional was slightly less boring to me.

Anyway I'm not here to troll, I was just stating my honest opinion of the show.
llamabenDec 26, 2010 8:13 AM
Dec 26, 2010 7:46 AM

Apr 2009
I agree with what GarLogan said.
This tie wasn't a miracle or anything, it was just the easiest way to conclude this season. It felt like they didn't have any idea.

I also can't understand Johnny's "pride". This character could have been better but he really annoyed me when he said "you can't sell as much as we do". Bastard. And he met Ichigo like what, a few weeks ago and he wants to marry her ? Hanabusa would have been a better rival.

I remember her as well ! It was around ~ep 25, something like that. I hated her and I can't understand why she's with Ichigo's friends.

Kashino was totally OOC at the end.
I laughed when I saw all the Sweet Spirits spying o/

This season was a bit rushed, in my opinion.
I'll miss this show.. I'll definitely rewatch the first season !
Dec 26, 2010 8:13 AM

Dec 2009
end was soo half baked sadly but i enjoyed it :]
Dec 26, 2010 8:36 AM
Sep 2007
I kinda sad that this season was short.. It was really good on its own way xD

Gonna wish that here gonna be next season also xD Well at least end was like here gonna be... But who know xD
Dec 26, 2010 9:23 AM

Feb 2008
I enjoyed the show for what it was...not even thinking it could end so fast.

Now that I've finished that last episode, and was about to update, I saw that it was only 13 episodes and I went "WHAT?! NO!!" as soon as I saw it.

Plus, this episode was unbelievable. I have nothing against shows I watch unless they've become totally intolerable to watch. When I was watching this last episode, I was thinking during the time where everyone was talking about their relationship "...So everyone knows it? But I never see them become intimate so how did everyone know? I mean, sure, Hanabusa knows...or maybe Lemon, but Tennouji too? WHAT?" and then...the results for that week, "Whoa, if anyone can easily catch up like that, wouldn't that be great?" -stares at it with a nonchalant look-, and then...the complete results, "What? What? That's bullshit... although I knew it would happen. So fucking cliche." then during Makoto's confession "Do ett, do ett, Makoto!" but I had the feeling, some people would come out and ruin it. /shakes head. It was inevitable.

I don't particularly hate Johnny...as a matter of fact, the humour he brings in the story is what I like a lot about him. But...betraying his original team just to be with his cousin who has the richest to do what he plans...? That's just wrong, and I don't like it one bit.
I started liking Miya by the end of the first season...coz I thought, well, whatever, she's quite likable if you try to like her. But in this season, I have a love/hate relationship with her. At the beginning, sure, it was fine...I was liking her more and more. But then...the later half, she was just becoming like a total bitch and unrealistically pining at Makoto and wants to marry him... WHY? Only because he complimented her once before...? SHE would WANT to marry him for that?! Doesn't she have anything better to do? Besides...during that challenge, she was becoming more and more ANNOYING AND BITCHY with the way she kept insulting Ichigo's team only because they got 20 times more sales than them but how did they get this? By advertising and all that shit...
Gawrsh...I REALLY LOVED this series...but this short Special, they ruined it... :'|
They could've went with at least...over 13, like perhaps added another episode if they had to.
There really wasn't much development on Ichigo and Makoto's relationship...they could have prolly developed their relationship more if they added some in the first season... Just when I thought that opening sequence was going to come true...and we'll get more serious romance in the story...but nooooo...it was all a ploy after all.
Aaah...I guess I still enjoyed this series the way it was though. They just didn't have that much room for any development since they HAD to cram all that shit in 13 episodes.
I'll give this an 8/10. :'o

Dec 26, 2010 10:33 AM

May 2009
I agree with GarLogan78 & Sayonara7
but I don't agree with GarLogan completely, no effence ;p

I do like both seasons only I do find the 2nd season a bit rushed..
in the 1st season, they took their time with the characters and how they developed their skills..
in the 2nd season you didn't see much of that only helping Tennouji with this and that and then doing a competition with Miya.. kinda rushed imo..

I did expect 50 episodes like 1st season..
but if they'd do less than 50 I didn't expect 13 episodes O.o'
I think many fans or at least who followed this anime expected more of the characters.. Kashino & Ichigo.. like GarLogan78 said we didn't see them kiss actually only saw Ichigo close her eyes as a symbol that they kissed int he bushes.. but more than that there wasn't.. also they weren't very 'open' with this relationship..
Johnny.. I don't like him >.< he kinda annoyed me from the beginning >.<
and betraying his former team just because Miya asked him to is bullshit.

well I do hope there is a 3rd season, just to make up for this short 2nd season..
I'd be most happy to watch this if they made a 3rd season ^^
I dooo love Yumeiro Patissiere, and all those desserts YUMMIEEE :D

Dec 26, 2010 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
Ahww too bad this was the end, I liked it but it was too short! Couldn't they've made a 24 episode season at least? *sob sob* But well, the ending was so sweet <3
Dec 26, 2010 4:49 PM

Feb 2009
I am really going to miss this series :(

Well, at least the confession was all that I was hoping it to be!
Dec 26, 2010 6:55 PM

Oct 2010
it was a fun watch overall, but i am extremely glad it's over. this series just didn't live up to the first one. it's full of shoujo cliches. it also had no character development and lacked any cohesive plot. although some people can justify there being a plot, i personally don't feel there was a plot and that the creators were making things up as they went. i guess that's what happens when an entire series is anime-original (aka filler to me).

i don't think there will be another season. i'm pretty sure there's a reason why this season got cut to only 13 episodes when most people were expecting 50 episodes or at least around 25 episodes. ratings must have been pretty bad for the producers to cut it short.

i'm feeling generous since i'm in the holiday mood and gave the anime a 7. but i'm borderline between giving it a 6 or 7. (see below)

*edit*
now that some of the holiday mood rubbed off, i just can't justify giving it a 7. reduced my vote to 6.
silvermoon8573Dec 29, 2010 8:28 PM
Dec 26, 2010 11:02 PM

Jun 2009
okthxbaii said:
The Spirits DID say See you AGAIN that leads me to think a third season.

My pint exactly....hopefully there will be more
Dec 26, 2010 11:57 PM

Sep 2008
I am so NOT CONVINCED by the convenient ending but I guess this is all they can think of to wrap up the season quickly. ┐('~`;)┌

And yeah, darn, we still didn't see that kiss. S2 pales much in comparison to S1. If they ever do S3, I hope it will be tonnes better.

Still, it's kind of sad that there's no more new episodes of Yumepati waiting to be watched every sunday... I will miss Yuuki Aoi's voice :(
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Dec 27, 2010 8:05 AM

Feb 2009
Ok season. I thought it was rushed and the story line..well..bleh. I enjoyed the first season more than this one. This particular ending was so so. The tie was just a dumb idea and I agree with some of the points someone said earlier about leaving what they started and going to London. If there is a season 3, I hope it leads to Amano's dream she was having earlier when she had her own shop with her husband....Like that would happen though.
Dec 27, 2010 9:41 AM

Aug 2009
I'm guessing they kissed? Haha, they're so cute.
I didn't even notice this was the last episode until I put it on MAL. I'm going to miss this show.
Dec 27, 2010 11:04 AM

May 2010
GarLogan78 said:

6/10.

That truthfully made me wake up a bit, your actually quite right in alot o ways.
Dec 27, 2010 2:52 PM

Jul 2008
rlime said:
I will miss Yuuki Aoi's voice :(

Don't worry! She will be in the new SHAFT anime in January!
Dec 28, 2010 5:29 AM

Jan 2010
What I think this season was missing compared to the 1st was the whole friendship building and just the relaxing/funny moments of Ichigo learning to cook. i think compared to many other animes the friendships felt real in this anime because they weren't friends straight away they built it up. Also seeing Ichigo screw up but always stand up and try again was really inspirational.

Because of the two year time gap, which I think is a great idea they just pulled it off a little wrong. Its like in those 2 years ichigo can magically cook flawlessly which is a possibility with the training she got in France. But I guess I just missed seeing them having to make up/ decide on recipes and the thrill of the competition they were in.

Ok ok Im gonna stop rambling now I guess this season wasn't as... Original and heart warming as the first. lets just hope that they DO make a 3rd season and that they DONT RUSH and make stupid shoujo cliches. Sorry for my ramble too~
Dec 28, 2010 8:37 PM

Nov 2007
;n; nuuuu I'm going to miss it so much!

However, anyone who says this second season was better has gotta be a little messed up, it was just a buncha filler :/

Still though, I loved that fluffy ending <3 Makoto's adorable. I only wish Miya and Johnny would get outta the way. Miya and her dumb laugh, Johnny and his obnoxious "American accent" ugh no thank you.

I definitely need to read the manga now :'D

Dec 29, 2010 11:19 PM

Aug 2010
As some of you guys, I also felt that this season lost its original touch. I guess the only thing that I liked about it are the new looks for characters... well, some of them. Others just looked as the same as the other season, just taller. xP And most of the story plots felt like fillers to me! Seriously, why did they have to make a new character: Johnny? Honestly, I hated the guy,especially when he betrayed his own team. That's just plain low.

As for Kashino and Ichigo, all they really did about it was just blush or something any time someone would mention about their feelings toward another. It wasn't 'til the last episode of the season that we saw progression between the two with Kashino hugging Ichigo. Heck, we didn't even see the two KISS! Dx

A Marie's Garden in London? Dude, when I heard that, I immediately thought to myself that Henri-sensei is spoiled. Wanting this, wanting that... *sigh*

If this show had a third season, I'd watch it, but I wouldn't be that into it like I was with the first season.

1st season: 8/10
2nd season: 6/10
Dec 30, 2010 7:49 AM

Sep 2008
GarLogan78 said:
rlime said:
I will miss Yuuki Aoi's voice :(

Don't worry! She will be in the new SHAFT anime in January!

Yup she will be in both Madoka Magica & Gosick.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 8 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Nov 20, 2010

23 by kreliansfibs »»
Feb 4, 2021 12:48 PM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 2, 2010

73 by kreliansfibs »»
Jan 16, 2021 1:40 PM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 10 Discussion

garfield15 - Dec 4, 2010

24 by Homura_Nagato »»
Sep 18, 2018 9:40 AM

» Season 3 Possibility!?

ShiroiKishi- - Jun 19, 2013

3 by shirley1994 »»
Jul 1, 2014 2:55 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professional Episode 11 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Dec 11, 2010

30 by XxshizxX »»
Jun 28, 2011 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.