Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2010 3:45 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Jan 29, 2013 4:45 AM
May 2007
How come no one said anything about this episode! Sorezore no Hisou (それぞれの悲愴), all the feelings whenever this BGM starts playing. Way too beautiful it hurts </3
Apr 1, 2013 9:14 PM

Jan 2013
yeah it was sad tetsu had to kill yoshida. and theyre making it seem pretty rough like lets slaughter them and then smile and act like we feel okay about it. I mean, thats kinda what you'd have to do. Well, I wasnt expecting to wait until the second to last episode to see Tetsu, the protag, fight again. And to think he had to kill him, too. poor suzu, that sucks for him, he's all alone like he didnt want to be. :/ wonder if him and tetsu fight last ep? hmm well this anime turns more serious during the end.
Aug 24, 2015 9:53 AM
Jun 2013
wait he just noticed she had blonde hair. I mean it was sticking out. so im confused yoshida acted like he was confused about tetsu question,but didint he remember him going by their last interaction. feel bad for suzu hell if anything he saved tetsu and for that he loses everything and is looks like hes going a bit crazy.
Jan 14, 2016 11:24 AM

May 2015
Lol, Tetsu didn't kill Yoshida, that was Souji. That's why he was suddenly standing over there instead of in the room. (yeah, I think the manga showed it a bit more obviously?) He did it so Tetsu wouldn't have to.

POOOR SUZUUU! He does go kinda crazy, actually.... Poor guy. ;^;

Aww, isn't Hijikata sweet when he wants to be/Souji's health is involved? -w-

Love those Idio-I mean Comedian Trio guys.

(Also, when Tetsu was standing over by the dead Yoshida and Suzu saw, it made Suzu think Tetsu WAS the one who killed him. So, I don't think they'll be friends anymore, haha... o.o; )
Mar 4, 2020 12:48 AM

Jul 2015
Tetsu was pretty amazing even though Yoshida was already pretty wounded, but he still needs a lot of training as he let his guard down there.

May 20, 2021 8:27 AM

Jan 2021
Tetsu's friendship with Susumu is very adorable and I love it. Also, I feel really bad for Suzu. The only person he had left died and he probably thinks that Tetsu killed him :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 24 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 10, 2009

24 by autisticanime »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:44 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 21 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 17, 2010

5 by autisticanime »»
Sep 11, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 17 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 16, 2010

7 by autisticanime »»
Sep 3, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 3 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 11, 2010

8 by Algeryani »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 4 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 11, 2010

10 by Euonymus »»
Jun 11, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.