Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2010 1:16 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it appears that with every use of Hikari's powers, Jyaku-Kid gets more powerful. Eeeenteresting...

Fujimura asks Nagisa if she'd like to accompany him to an amusement park on Christmas Eve, and she jumps at the chance, believing it to be a date. Of course, she'd never be that lucky; he asked Honoka and his friend (whose name escapes me) as well. He ends up teaching her to skate while Honoka spends a decent amount of time trying to get them to hook up. Naturally, the moment they're alone is when the Minions of Darkness show up, and Hikari manages to show up from BFN (really, where DID she come from?!) to help them fend off Zakenna. Unfortunately, before anything can really happen, Luminous activates her barrier, which triggers something in Jyaku-Kid, which blows them all away with a massive dark shockwave. Marble Screw ensues, the day is saved, and although Nagisa still can't spit it out to his face, she manages to scream her love from a high enough point in the park that he can hear it from below (too bad he didn't hear exactly WHAT was said, though...)
Just my two cents.
Jun 29, 2011 11:36 PM

May 2009
And Uraganos continues to be my favorite Precure villain.

"MARBLE SCREW BLOCK"
Yeah I don't think giving it a name is gonna make it work this time bro

Getting tired of Nagisa getting cockblocked all the time, I really hope something actually happens with her and Fujipi and it doesn't end up unresolved :I
I've got this burnin' like my veins are filled with nothin' but gasoline.
Mar 14, 2016 10:40 AM

Dec 2008
Xrosfire said:
And Uraganos continues to be my favorite Precure villain.

"MARBLE SCREW BLOCK"

Yeah, I definitely agree, haha

"Marble Screw Gaeshi" lmao xDD Nice try, Uraganos xP

5 episodes left and plot finally begins to advance :3
Narutofreak1412May 17, 2017 1:56 AM
May 24, 2017 4:57 PM

Nov 2011
Uraganos is the second most amusing Precure villain I've encountered to date, behind Wester.

It doesn't seem like the attractive force between Hikari and the boy is something the dark generals will be able to stop. They're even seeing each other when this far separated. I still find it interesting that the boy seems to be trying to protect Hikari; he warned her about the bicycles that nearly collided into her.

With as much screentime as has been devoted to Nagisa's feelings for Fujimura, I'm also wanting a more conclusive resolution of some sort before the show ends. This episode might be all we get though.
Dec 12, 2018 12:11 PM
Jun 2016
It doesn't show how the Cures get out of the Ferris wheel. In all fairness, the show typically doesn't show the moments between defeating the Zakennas and them continuing what they were doing. Like, there is some time-skip I guess.
Feb 6, 2019 4:18 AM
Dec 2017
It makes me so happy to see Nagisa accepting her feelings!! I love her so much and I don't know if she does end up confessing but either way I know they'll get together eventually
Mar 16, 2019 7:38 AM

Jul 2015
Now they just need to kiss hehe, cute romantic episode, Honoka best wingwoman.
Nov 19, 2019 2:37 PM

Jun 2014
Nagisa and Fujipi are getting closer, and she actually confessed her feelings out loud, but Fujipi was too far away to hear what she said.

The boy from the mansion just had a powerful dark force emit from him. Will he really become the "Dark King?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futari wa Precure: Max Heart Episode 32 Discussion

ihateeveryone - Jun 16, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Futari wa Precure: Max Heart Episode 31 Discussion

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Futari wa Precure Max Heart Episode 30 Discussion

ScrewBall - Nov 21, 2010

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Futari wa Precure: Max Heart Episode 29 Discussion

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Futari wa Precure Max Heart Episode 28 Discussion

ScrewBall - Nov 16, 2010

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.