Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2010 10:37 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh hohoho... Just things got messy... somehow... Looks like Togawa is really serious about Shima tho.... Looks like he really wanna Shima to be with him... and Togawa is certain about the promotion and the moving... But it's just that their relationship will likely brake

Tho it was a great gesture from Togawa to take Shima to the park and try to say him the truth and the plans for the futures... to bad Shima had that sudden shock and got scared away.... Dude Shima is so sensitive... he should cool down a bit and enjoy life :/

BTW the phone call part was pretty fun xD... Togawa really said that to that man! xDDDD That was awesome! Togawa I love ya for scaring the frucker away from Shiima hahaha... That was manly for sure n_n

Signs,
Green
rebwatersDec 8, 2010 10:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2012 9:46 PM

May 2009
I AM GOING TO SCREAM. WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH 'I CAN'T DO IT', SHIMA. COME OOONNN.

Togawa's being cute.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Feb 14, 2012 11:04 AM

Jan 2012
Loved that sad smile Shima had.
Aug 9, 2014 12:36 PM

Dec 2012
^Me too.
Feb 8, 2015 4:26 PM

Nov 2014
That phone call omg Togawa that was epic "And by the way, if you ever touch my lover, I'll ****ing slice you open" I can't stop laughing xD

Togawa confessing his love...awww the feels <3
Jun 6, 2017 8:02 PM

Apr 2016
The relationship between these coworkers is nice! I feel at ease, knowing that Onoda went home with a drunk Takada. Onoda seems like the type of person who does a great job at keeping an eye on others. (Hopefully, Takada didn't end up puking in the taxi.)

LOL, Togawa really isn't the ideal person here! Burping in someone’s face when your breath smells like beer –to the person who hates that smell– is not so pleasant. Yet, Shima was expecting an unexpected kiss. xD But bravo to Togawa for telling off Shima's ex!! Lying about being "in the middle of doing the nasty" and calling Shima his lover were touching. :) You really see that Togawa was protecting Shima.

Togawa chose to accept the promotion offer to Kyoto.... T.T

"As long as you're alive, shit happens." <-- I agree with Togawa completely.

Togawa was so cute with the child in the park! >< Shima really does smile, as if he's about to cry… This moment just reinforced to Shima, how unlikely their future together is.

OMG! Togawa confessed to Shima, and wants to go to Kyoto together, but Shima doesn't want to destroy his dream of wanting a "real" family... ;________; “I can’t do it” was a shocking response, Shima!!
Nov 28, 2018 9:41 AM

May 2013
SHIMA, WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ( TДT)O
Mar 25, 2021 5:16 AM

Feb 2021
i relate too much to shima, he's basically me if i had the ability to work in a decent way(except for his past), the scene at the park was my favourite of this chapter, i love scenes in wich everything seems fine until it suddendly foreshadow an imminent disaster. i feel like shima's decision was logic from his point of view, still i almost cried for some reason when he broke up with togawa.

More topics from this board

» New releases

Bulma777 - Feb 24, 2023

1 by noyita18 »»
Mar 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

5 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 18, 2011

8 by spacewitchowo »»
May 4, 2020 4:28 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 19, 2011

5 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 15, 2020 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.