Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2008 10:21 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
see.
tamao basically doesnt exist in this anime
shizuma dances with nagisa, and is all "& with this, i have nothing left to teach you guys"
despite the fact she only taught nagisa sumn.
xD
-petpet-

etoile's still emo.
blehk.

amane regained her memory.
im pretty sure ive memoirzed that song the spica choir sings, seeing as its sung just about every other episode. lulz.

etoile elections next ep,
not to mention the finale D:
i dont want this anime to end ><

also. wow.
amaneXhikari sex.
did not see that coming.
maybe some smooching.
but.
bangbang?
didnt see that coming xD rawr.
Feb 2, 2010 5:06 PM

Jan 2009
'ah lets make Amane's memories disappear for a while it may be interesting' so thats what they tought i guess really unnecessary bleh://
Aug 6, 2010 12:39 AM
Jan 2008
So close to the end of the series! Shizuma is emo and making poor Nagisa sad and think she never cared. I really wonder what is going to happen with that whole thing and Tamao? It's like a love triangle kinda. The moment where Amane wiped Hikari's tears away was cute and the singing part was also good. The sex was random in my opinion but it fit in at least. The situation before Yaya and Hikari is sad and although I like her and Amane I can't help but feel the "what if". The ending scene was really pretty with Shizuma. Last one here I come.
Jul 1, 2011 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder what their parents would think.

They through all of their daughters into into a giant pool of lesbo love.
Jun 1, 2014 4:10 AM

Jul 2013
Please let this have a happy end. Watching that dance was painful.
Aug 2, 2014 1:25 AM

Feb 2014
iCab said:
I wonder what their parents would think.

They through all of their daughters into into a giant pool of lesbo love.

Ha yeah, for some reason EVERY girl in these 3 schools seems to be a raging lesbian. I get that it's a yuri anime, but having at least one straight or a closet lesbian girl (like in Sakura trick) in the cast of characters would've made the show a little more believable.
Apr 21, 2015 2:31 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Seems like Shizuma will graduate without having had sex with Nagisa xD
On the bright side, Amane regained her memories and with a plus. That plus, getting into it with Hikari. Too bad Yaya got shoved aside and was pretty much friendzoned xD

Tamao shoved aside like she doesn't exist. I'd ship Tamao x Nagisa since they make a better couple.

Shizuma waltzing with Nagisa left a bit of a sour taste since Shizuma said she had nothing more to teach them. Well, I only saw Nagisa waltzing with Shizuma, Tamao just watched from the side and in general the entire show.

Depressed Shizuma at the end. Yep, she was forcing herself to be normal.

Sep 20, 2015 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
Shizuma. was that really what you truly wanted? I don't feel it was. I know you better than that.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT AMANE AND HIKARI CONSUMMATED THEIR RELATIONSHIP!
And amane finally got to tell hikari her true genuine feelings for her.

Shizuma really loves nagisa. and the feelings are reflected back. they are perfect for each other.
Sep 20, 2015 12:15 PM

Aug 2014
crowslayer91 said:
see.
tamao basically doesnt exist in this anime
shizuma dances with nagisa, and is all "& with this, i have nothing left to teach you guys"
despite the fact she only taught nagisa sumn.
xD
Well, in fairness, I think Tamao already had it down. She didn't need to be taught anything by that point.
bluegummiworms said:
So close to the end of the series! Shizuma is emo and making poor Nagisa sad and think she never cared.
Pah, after that dance? She'd have to be harem-protagonist levels of dense not to understand how Shizuma feels!

Speaking of which, she didn't look quite emo to me at the end - more pensive, uncertain. Possibly debating just what she should/wants to/can do about her whole situation.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine." Why hello, Meister Hayate; where did you come from~?

The situation before Yaya and Hikari is sad and although I like her and Amane I can't help but feel the "what if".
Find someone to RP it with you~ ;) Hell, I may be tempted for something of the sort depending on just how the ending falls out...
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Oct 8, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2013
More learning to dance and Nagisa was so much better with Shizuma because they love each other and are in tune.

Amane remembered Hikari due to the song which is sung all the time. Well, yeah, you probably heard it 15 times since getting out the hospital too lol.

But I can't believe they had sex before Nagisa and Shizuma which now seems like it won't even happen. Just whoa. That's unbelievable. Nagisa and Shizuma should've done it half way through the series.
Oct 29, 2019 10:11 AM

Aug 2018
Amnesia arc was a bit weird, to be honest.. But well, maybe it's the only weak arc in this anime, really, I can't say that other drama was strange.. Other parts gave me feels again and again, and really dungoofed once - well, I'll laugh.. ;p
Oh, Hikari and Amane kissed~ ;P So sweet.. ;p
And then lewds, huh.. ;D Well, I mean, why not.. ;p
Nov 26, 2019 8:08 AM

Oct 2015
Amane has finally regained her memories of Hikari, really happy for them. I see they also spent the night together;-)

Shizuma seems to be depressed although she refuse to show it.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 13, 2022 9:38 AM

Feb 2020
This whole amnesia arc was pretty strange and unnecessary imo.
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM
Feb 2021
So the big question is if Nagisa and Tamao can dance together without sucking. I'm not convinced they can yet, but we shall see. I'm glad Amane and Hikari's plot is wrapped, because it was a bit eh, so I'm glad we'll get an entire Shizuma Nagisa finale

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 2 Discussion

lsumi - Jul 24, 2008

29 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 12 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by voidintheceiling »»
Apr 10, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sifma - Jun 2, 2008

110 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 24 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

16 by Baskarite »»
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.