Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2010 1:08 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
May 3, 2011 6:20 AM

Feb 2009
Oh yeah! Shiryu is by far my favorite Bronze Saint and his fights are always the most exciting!
May 16, 2015 7:24 PM

Jan 2011
Shiryu's fight scenes are always a treat..
And I'm really frustrated at how stupid and foolish these Saints are. The fact that they have been following the Pope for this long means that:
he has been evil for over thirteen years
he has been lying about Athena being in the sanctuary..FOR OVER THIRTEEN YEARS
the Saints have been blindly following this man..supposedly in the name of justice..FOR OVER THIRTEEN YEARS
like..really??
the Bronze Saints may lack strength but at least they are bold enough to challenge the Pope in hopes of finding the truth.
Jun 6, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2009
My man Shiryu! He's not gonna let excalibur Shura get in his way!
Also, I always thought Aioros died too quick from just the Pope attacking him from the back! Now we know Shura was the one that gave him the final blow to later on died from his wounds.
Jan 20, 2018 6:39 PM

Jun 2016
Hearing Shura was the most faithful to Athena made me think he may be reasonable, that he may be able to hear our who the real Athena is and change his ways. Sadly, him being tricked and pretty close minded means that won't really be the case. I wonder how he got the Excalibur? I assumed he got it for killing Aioros but he used it to attempt to kill him... I guess we'll see. I love how it works though, I love hand waves like his, or finger beams; they're like my favorite shounen powers. dodonpaaa!

I appreciate that Shiryu is always the one who senses what's up first and that they haven't gone back on that. It was scary watching Shura dismantled him until he finally ignited and caught his karate chop.

Baby Saori is so cute!!! Every younger version of her we've seen has been adorable.
Feb 12, 11:11 AM

Nov 2015
this seems legit. I thought it was filler? anyway, this capricorn dude doesn't have any chivalry like the rest 😋 looks more like a cold blooded killer than a knight. did he said to aioros, you'll die for rebelling against the Sanctuary and not against athena?? I'm confused.
Berry-VodkaFeb 28, 1:06 PM

💢

Mar 24, 5:19 PM

Jul 2012
The amount of plotholes and inconsistencies this show has is mind-blowing. This whole arc makes no sense. The good thing is that it's very entertaining and I like the characters, but it's mostly a comedy for me.

If Shura is supposed to be the most loyal saint or whatever the hell to Athena, how didn't he know and didn't feel that Saori was Athena?? Why doesn't any of the gold saints who learn the truth help Seiya's group if what they're after is the same thing?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 31 Discussion

barteq88 - Dec 2, 2010

11 by JVskunkape »»
Yesterday, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 24, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 104 Discussion

Albi-kun - Mar 19, 2015

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 105 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.