Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2010 2:17 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great manga! this would be awesome in a live action adaptation, say a Tarantino/David Lynch Producing a movie about Scott pilgrim in Apocalypse Now! ^^
May 31, 2011 2:52 PM

Feb 2009
Man, this manga was such a crazy trip. I loved it!
Apr 28, 2014 7:26 AM

Sep 2013
I loved this manga. It has this funny, and at the same time very disturbing Alice in the wonderland twist to it.

I also liked how the story was a basic "knight vs a dragon" plot. It somehow fit very well with all the surreal things happening.

That horse though.

9/10
Mar 21, 2015 8:46 AM
May 2012
Well, I gotta say that I don't quite understand the ending. Probably because I am overthinking (again) and considering lots of things.
Oh well, it was a trippy read. Yeah, this would make a good live action movie. Thank you ^^ Posts: 4197
Apr 12, 2016 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
Wow. As with most manga of this style, I had a hard time getting started. But once I got going, man was it good.

I don't know mal's policy on nudity, so here's a link to my favorite panel. Absolutely stunning.
Feel free to suggest me new series on my profile or through pm, or send me anything else really and let's have a chat
Nov 8, 2017 11:43 AM

Aug 2016
I see some peole saying this manga was all about the journey,
That journey was a mix of weird/sex/drugs/insane ect stuff. I admit that i was intrested by that for the first few chapters, the theme of alice in wonderland and chasing the rabid was intresting, tho after the first few chapters i got bored of it really fast and had to forse read myself to a unsatisfying ending.

I can see why one might enjoy this manga tho.
May 31, 2019 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
The story itself was quite interesting, I loved the psychedelic adventure. Art itself wasn't too great, but some of the panels were really well done.

Sadly it was a bit too fast paced and didn't develop into anything great in the end.

I will give it an 8/10 for being an enjoyable short read, but don't expect anything amazing out of it. It's a short and fun read that is worth the time, that's about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsutai no Citron Chapter 14 Discussion

Tengai - Mar 21, 2015

1 by Dumb »»
Feb 17, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Netsutai no Citron Chapter 9 Discussion

Deliriant - Dec 29, 2013

2 by Dumb »»
Feb 17, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Tropical Citron Chapter 8 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 6, 2009

2 by Dumb »»
Feb 17, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Netsutai no Citron Chapter 5 Discussion

Deliriant - Dec 23, 2013

2 by Dumb »»
Feb 17, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Netsutai no Citron Chapter 1 Discussion

Deliriant - Dec 23, 2013

2 by outolunch »»
Apr 13, 2021 4:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.