Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 1, 2012 1:06 PM

Jul 2011
I love her to bits... from the first time I saw her... Even though I dislike overachievers in real life (the characters even explain that Kirino is the kind of person you hate, so perfect.. I understand it's because we feel a bit jealous of them). I don't remember liking any tsunderes before, with the exception of Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold! XD (best tsundere evar... and she has an overachiever for a sister)
Ayase is like Kirino backwards.... same face, same hair, just totally different color and reverse personality. Lol. So you should probably love Ayase XD

Used to beat my little brother when we were younger (he hit back XD), but really it's an anime, I don't even think of comparing it to real life. I've seen way more irrational and crazy-ass characters in my life than Kiririn. I even like Vegeta and he's a psychotic maniac for much of the time in DBZ and a horrible father. Also LOVE Panty Anarchy who is a complete man-eater and doesn't care about anyone at all and is probably a psycopath :) Alucard is also one of my favorites... and he's pure obnoxious evil, along with the nazi antagonists (whom I love too). Also love so many villains!... my favorite Disney character is Scar. Evil bastard. So yeah. I don't always go for the nice characters.

And yeah she loves her brother more than he loves her (more than she should >_>) so she doesn't want him to know and doesn't know how to act apart from being horrible to him. It's like she has to keep up her act of hating him. Part of her probably still does but I'm sure it's because she loves him. Well, it's the usual tsundere thing really. Having incest feelings would probably mess with your head also.

I think Kirino and Kuroneko should ditch Kyou and be with each other... hohoho. I love their friendship though. LOVE.
SpieluhrOct 1, 2012 1:44 PM
tsuntsun >>> deredere
Nov 7, 2012 7:25 AM
Aug 2012
I'll be honest that I didn't like her from the start, however as she was growing closer and beginning to act more like a younger sister I liked her up until the final episode. After that whole scene of her beating Kyousuke up so much I no longer cared if she had left. (After watching the twelfth episode, it made me enjoy watching the true ending more because she was not in it for most of the episodes.) It also kind of made me enjoy her dream getting crushed when she gets told she is no good at all at the athletics. Had I skipped the twelfth episode and gone straight to the true ending I wouldn't have disliked her as much as I do now. When she came back I was just like, oh here we go again with the abuse. Anyone notice how peaceful it was when she was gone. I was really enjoying seeing things moving well for Kyousuke and Kuroneko and just when its all about to get good she pull the "pity me!" card again on her family then once again Kyousuke has to put his own life on hold and go to see what's up with his spoiled little sister. Boo-hoo you are not as good as you though you were at athletics, stop seeking so much attention, either live with it and fight on or go back home!! How simple could it be, you have lots going for you and just because one thing doesn't work out.... AAAARGHH!!! Gets me so pi

Villetta_Nu said:
Chidashi-sama said:
She is irritating, but she also has a slightly good reason to be.

I see your point, but if I had a sibling that behaved the way Kirino did,

In actual fact it was Kirino who was ignoring Kyousuke. It's shown in the beginning, he gets home and greets her and she acts as if he doesn't exist. The only reason he's been able to talk to her is because he found out her dirty little secret.

bestiedamo1 said:
kirino IS this anime :P and she is perfect the way she is,
she aint as mature as older kids and she is going through alot for a kid not even in high school yet.
also why should she treat her brother any better than she has the last i dno how many years, he aint doing what his doing wanting anything in return he is simply helping his sister she cant really help the way she acts

There's a thing called growing up, being grateful and learning to become less bitchy and more considerate of others! Unfortunately Kirino fails abysmally at following such a simple learning curve despite having all the required tools in front of her. Her brother would do anything for her and the least she can do is appreciate that and respect him. I mean come on!!! The man needs respect after all he's done for her, and yet she can still beat the living shit out of him to the point of knocking him out and not even feeling bad about it. If you like Kirin then you must really hate Kyousuke to enjoy him being treated so poorly despite his good traits.
MushorwellNov 7, 2012 7:36 AM
Nov 23, 2012 5:19 PM

Feb 2012
I really hate her. This girl suffers a bad case of Haruhi and i hate such egoists. But i also dislike Kyousuke for being such an unreasonable masochist and idiot. So i have at least a little fun watching him getting what he deserves
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Dec 10, 2012 7:18 PM
Jul 2012
Don't know why shes so popular when shes a complete bitch
Dec 18, 2012 2:11 AM

Oct 2012
why i hate Kirino? well she is such a bitch most of the time. Tbh i like Kuroneko better even though she is short than her. I mean i like the anime its just that she definitely need reality check FOR SURE.

Why the fuck..is..she..popular? seriously a spoil bitchy-brat who cries that if she doesn't get what she want she starts giving bullshit sad face. At first i thought i like her...but then episode 3 ALLLL the way to the end just filled my hate bar to the MAX making me give her a taste of drop kick. I mean wow i watch so alot of anime and this by far has the worst ending..
Satsugai73Dec 18, 2012 2:42 AM
Dec 18, 2012 7:28 PM

Nov 2012
I don't hate her because it's so cute when she says "Kira!".
Dec 18, 2012 7:51 PM
Oct 2012
Satsugai73 said:
why i hate Kirino? well she is such a bitch most of the time. Tbh i like Kuroneko better even though she is short than her. I mean i like the anime its just that she definitely need reality check FOR SURE.

Why the fuck..is..she..popular? seriously a spoil bitchy-brat who cries that if she doesn't get what she want she starts giving bullshit sad face. At first i thought i like her...but then episode 3 ALLLL the way to the end just filled my hate bar to the MAX making me give her a taste of drop kick. I mean wow i watch so alot of anime and this by far has the worst ending..

Why? Well it is obvious with her other friends, neighbors, and teachers she is perfectly polite, kind and considerate. It is only with her brother and her otaku friends that she seems spoiled or bitchy.

As for why her otaku friends like her, it is fairly obvious. Despite her attitude she actually pays attention to what they say and will go the extra distance to understand them. She not only read Kuroneko's light novel, but she read the 200 page encyclopedia to understand it. How many friends do you have who would do that? She may criticize what Kuroneko writes, but she at least always takes it seriously. This is why Kuroneko considers Kirino her best friend. (the felling is mostly mutual, notice that Kirino is nearly always on the phone with her)

There was a small scene that shows this dynamic better. I think it was in episode 9 we learned that she reads all of Kuroneko's emo poems. That is something only a great friend does. That is why she is so popular.
Dec 22, 2012 8:50 PM

Mar 2010
i absolutely despise kirino with every fiber of my being, she's an annoying insufferable bitch who constantly treats her brother like garbage, the show would be much much better without her
Dec 22, 2012 9:25 PM

Dec 2012
Vylash said:
i absolutely despise kirino with every fiber of my being, she's an annoying insufferable bitch who constantly treats her brother like garbage, the show would be much much better without her

lol ? i get you hate her but the whole story is about her
don't worry tho in the upcoming season good things will happen to kyosuke girl wise :)
Dec 22, 2012 9:29 PM
Jul 2012
Kirino is my second favourite character. She's so tsun that when she shows here dere side its epic.
Dec 23, 2012 2:52 PM

Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Satsugai73 said:

Why? Well it is obvious with her other friends, neighbors, and teachers she is perfectly polite, kind and considerate. It is only with her brother and her otaku friends that she seems spoiled or bitchy.

As for why her otaku friends like her, it is fairly obvious. Despite her attitude she actually pays attention to what they say and will go the extra distance to understand them. She not only read Kuroneko's light novel, but she read the 200 page encyclopedia to understand it. How many friends do you have who would do that? She may criticize what Kuroneko writes, but she at least always takes it seriously. This is why Kuroneko considers Kirino her best friend. (the felling is mostly mutual, notice that Kirino is nearly always on the phone with her)

There was a small scene that shows this dynamic better. I think it was in episode 9 we learned that she reads all of Kuroneko's emo poems. That is something only a great friend does. That is why she is so popular.

She is too much of a tsundere. I don't dislike tsun, like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima or Taiga. But Kirino....damn I hate her so much I don't even know how to put it in words. Even though this is just anime, she needs to grow the fuck up. IF this was reality she really needs help.
Dec 23, 2012 3:54 PM
Oct 2012
Satsugai73 said:
But Kirino....damn I hate her so much I don't even know how to put it in words. Even though this is just anime, she needs to grow the fuck up. IF this was reality she really needs help.

She is, by fifteen, a successful model, a best selling author, had her work adapted into an animation, ranks near the top in the prefecture for education (and Chiba is the 6th most populous district in the country), and is good enough at track to have a top ranked coach from a foreign country scout her. And she pretty much makes all the decisions in her life. Not saying that this justifies her attitude, but "needing to grow up" and "needing help" are two things that really don't apply to her.
Jan 1, 2013 11:12 AM

Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Satsugai73 said:
But Kirino....damn I hate her so much I don't even know how to put it in words. Even though this is just anime, she needs to grow the fuck up. IF this was reality she really needs help.

She is, by fifteen, a successful model, a best selling author, had her work adapted into an animation, ranks near the top in the prefecture for education (and Chiba is the 6th most populous district in the country), and is good enough at track to have a top ranked coach from a foreign country scout her. And she pretty much makes all the decisions in her life. Not saying that this justifies her attitude, but "needing to grow up" and "needing help" are two things that really don't apply to her.

I couldn't care less of her being 15 and a success model I mean anyone could a be model at some age. Her attitude is the one I hate. I'm not trying to make an argue here. What I'm saying (in my opinion) that she needs to grow up which for example stop ordering your brother around like his your pet or slave. To be honest I didn't really watch the whole episode sort of just skip through 12. The whole "I'm running away from home" is nonsense. Why? She made her family worried sick about her.

I feel sorry for the brother who had to go through the trouble she made him, but in the end he didn't get anything out of it. I would litteraly knock the sense out of her for her stupidity act. Her "Tsundere" has gone too much way more than other tsundere girls.

It's a good thing my sister isn't like that at all (Thank goodness)

Also pardon my bad English I'm not perfect -.-

I know this is an anime, but I can't help but to express my thoughts about it. My vote was "I REALLY HATE HER and she should definitely get a reality check! Why is she so popular? (your vote)"
Satsugai73Jan 1, 2013 11:35 AM
Jan 1, 2013 4:38 PM
Oct 2012
Satsugai73 said:

I couldn't care less of her being 15 and a success model I mean anyone could a be model at some age. Her attitude is the one I hate. I'm not trying to make an argue here. What I'm saying (in my opinion) that she needs to grow up which for example stop ordering your brother around like his your pet or slave. To be honest I didn't really watch the whole episode sort of just skip through 12. The whole "I'm running away from home" is nonsense. Why? She made her family worried sick about her.

I feel sorry for the brother who had to go through the trouble she made him, but in the end he didn't get anything out of it. I would litteraly knock the sense out of her for her stupidity act. Her "Tsundere" has gone too much way more than other tsundere girls.

It's a good thing my sister isn't like that at all (Thank goodness)

Also pardon my bad English I'm not perfect -.-

I know this is an anime, but I can't help but to express my thoughts about it. My vote was "I REALLY HATE HER and she should definitely get a reality check! Why is she so popular? (your vote)"

I've taught ESL, so never worry about your English with me!

Also, she didn't "run away from home", she left with the permission of her parents in order to pursue her dream of becoming a world class runner. She even earned the money herself to pay for this opportunity, not taxing her parents on this. She made her own decision and followed through on her decision, which is the very definition of being an adult.

As for ordering her brother around, takes two to tangle. He obviously wanted to do what she says because he does it. As for not getting anything out of it, didn't you find it interesting that because of Kirino, he now has several new good friends.

As for why she is popular, I said it above but it bears repeating. She pays attention to her friends. She is the only person (including Saori) who reads everything that Kuroneko writes, she even gives excellent advice to her on the subject (which drives Kuroneko crazy, but that is because Kuroneko knows that it is true). She is only a model to support Ayase (who in turn is highly dependent on Kirino in this regard). She is honestly and truly happen when Kanako gets a chance to become an idol. Despite all her accomplishments, she always has time for her friends, which is why they are equally supportive in return.

The "too tsun" part is necessary. That is what makes the scenes when she turns dere so much more appealing (end of Episode 3). This excess is what makes the show go, but if you look around it to see how the other characters react to her, you can tell that they all higher value her friendship.
Jan 1, 2013 4:40 PM

Jul 2012
Why there wasn't Who the fuck is it option? Since I had to google dat
LL
Jan 1, 2013 4:41 PM
Jul 2012
LeQr said:
Why there wasn't Who the fuck is it option? Since I had to google dat

What the hell it's in the Oreimo board, if you watched it and don't know who she is you might as well end your life.
Jan 1, 2013 5:22 PM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
she didn't "run away from home", she left with the permission of her parents in order to pursue her dream of becoming a world class runner. She even earned the money herself to pay for this opportunity, not taxing her parents on this. She made her own decision and followed through on her decision, which is the very definition of being an adult.

As for ordering her brother around, takes two to tangle. He obviously wanted to do what she says because he does it. As for not getting anything out of it, didn't you find it interesting that because of Kirino, he now has several new good friends.

As for why she is popular, I said it above but it bears repeating. She pays attention to her friends. She is the only person (including Saori) who reads everything that Kuroneko writes, she even gives excellent advice to her on the subject (which drives Kuroneko crazy, but that is because Kuroneko knows that it is true). She is only a model to support Ayase (who in turn is highly dependent on Kirino in this regard). She is honestly and truly happen when Kanako gets a chance to become an idol. Despite all her accomplishments, she always has time for her friends, which is why they are equally supportive in return.

The "too tsun" part is necessary. That is what makes the scenes when she turns dere so much more appealing (end of Episode 3). This excess is what makes the show go, but if you look around it to see how the other characters react to her, you can tell that they all higher value her friendship.

wow you kinda changed my whole view of kirino thx, out of curiosty why does kyouskue endure all that and want to help her , is he just that good of a person?
because i really don't see myself doing anything close to what he does for his sister , i would have just ignored her .
Jan 1, 2013 5:23 PM
Jul 2012
^ He's a siscon in denial.
Jan 1, 2013 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
wow you kinda changed my whole view of kirino thx, out of curiosty why does kyouskue endure all that and want to help her , is he just that good of a person?
because i really don't see myself doing anything close to what he does for his sister , i would have just ignored her .

I don't believe anyone takes her very literally. If you take her behavior out of context, it might seem like she hates everyone that she seems hostile towards, but everyone understands that she's just stubbornly trying to show everyone that she's strong and independent (or in reverse, she doesn't want to be seen as inferior or dependent on others).

I believe it makes her uncomfortable to ask her brother for help because she feels like she's not living up to her strong, independent image. So she covers that weakness up by acting like she does. Kyousuke endures it because he understands that her words and actions aren't showing the truth of what she really means.

If you read the opening song lyrics, it actually describes the way she truly feels. The song is called "Irony" too, which is fitting since that's what it is when she acts one way but really means something else. Here's a link to a translation of the lyrics:

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/oreimo/irony.htm
Jan 1, 2013 6:44 PM
Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:

It's implied that he did ignore her for several years, which is part of the problem between the two and why she is so Tsun to him.

Psychological reasoning is more speculative than what I did above (I can point to scenes to back up what I said above), Kyousuke's own answer is because he is her "big brother", so it is natural that he would support her. As JavierR wrote above, he has a definite "siscon" issue (combined with her "brocon"), but if I were to speculate I would say he does it because it is fun for him.

Kyousuke goes on about wanting a simple normal life, but his actions betray that this isn't the case: Kirino brings some excitement into his life. While he has some friends, Saori and Kuroneko both quickly become among his best friends, whom he calls on his own. I think he had a desire to play adult games, but not the courage (or equipment), so she provides him the means to accomplish this.

Plus it is also hinted that he really does admire Kirino's 130% view on life (there are several examples when she is explaining how far she goes for things and he just has a look of awe on his face - the best example was with the animation meeting. When it came down to it, though part of him wanted her to suffer, the dominant part of him wanted to preserve her enthusiasm). It's the same thing that attracts Kuroneko and Saori to Kirino (Kuroneko denies it, but she confessed around it when she asked for help with her software game). This was hinted at when they had the initial meeting at McDonalds.

People are attracted to those who have true passion. Kirino has it for nearly everything she does.
Jan 13, 2013 5:59 AM
Jan 2010
What's the matter guys? Too realistic for you?
Come the fuck on. I'd bet my dick that most of you guys have acted that way when you were middle schoolers as well. Maybe you haven't realized it yet. I don't care.
Apr 6, 2013 2:58 PM
Dec 2012
talking about Imouto , you got Mikan tolove ru , Imouto from kokoro connect , Nichichi from amagami , blue hair from symphonia bla bla bla even new anime date alive have twin tail red hair imouto, sasami or Tama ,Ui from k-on and lot of best imouto not there ! have any off you watch yandere drama CD even them are CUTER than this bitch , worst imouto of all time is for kirino if i am her bros i would change my seat to the last row next to the window and start my life as some action, romcom , mecha , fantasy , slice of life , megical zombie mahou shoujo , robot , angel of the death , pirate of east blue who wield Beni sakura and work as butler as part time job for some loli twin tail princess rather that being this bitch slave lol just saying i really want to hit her
Apr 8, 2013 1:10 PM
Aug 2012
davidfresh said:
wailofthebanshee said:
What's the matter guys? Too realistic for you?
Come the fuck on. I'd bet my dick that most of you guys have acted that way when you were middle schoolers as well. Maybe you haven't realized it yet. I don't care.

I'm watching episode 11 where she treats Manami, a guest, with a ridiculous amount of disrespect. She tells her to clean the living room before she cooks for them and they proceeds to complain about it. That doesn't sound very "realistic" to me. Or perhaps you slapped your siblings on the cheek every time they pointed out your mistakes? Ah, reality.

Dude ever wondered why does she hate Manami so much? You can spoil yourself by reading the wiki or watch season 2 patiently. Just a little hint...........Manami is one of the major reasons behind the complicated relationship between the siblings. Kirino is annoying but once i read the reasons i hated Manami more than any other cast in the show.

Apr 12, 2013 2:15 PM

May 2010
Oh, gog I thought I was alone. I can't stand her. Tried and just can't. =.=
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 15, 2013 11:35 PM
Apr 2013
Kirino makes Blair Waldorf seem like Mother Theresa
May 7, 2013 1:48 AM
Apr 2007
If it weren't for the interactions between the other characters and, especially, Manami's presence in the series, I would have dropped it a long LONG time ago. Kirino is, without any doubt, my most hated character. Ever.

Inconsiderate, rude, inconsistent with her responses (trying to push Kyosuke away most of the time and denying anyone else his attention when it suits her), annoying, creepy (the way she reacts to those ero games she's playing? o_o;;) and everything else. Bah.
May 7, 2013 2:12 AM

Sep 2012
She is my fav.
May 12, 2013 12:00 AM
Feb 2013
I think I dislike more than I like her. I don't have a younger sister so I can't really relate but i'd imagine that if I were in Kyousuke shoes, I would just give up on her since I won't deal with extremely bitchy, controlling and manipulative people in real life. Knowing why shes takes to these extreme methods makes her somewhat tolerable but still, at least be abit more appreciative of your big bro when hes putting all that effort for you! So what i'm saying is that I do like her character and her development but if I had to deal with her personally then i'd go insane.
May 12, 2013 12:04 AM

May 2012
who cares
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
May 16, 2013 11:46 PM
Jan 2011
If I had to deal with her every day. That episode would be named 'I can't go to jail for strangling my little sister'.
May 18, 2013 7:42 AM

Oct 2012
I can't stand the bitch, I don't know why her brother lets her get away with all that nonsense. I don't know how he got past episode 3 without slapping the shit out of her.
VodkasMay 18, 2013 8:15 AM
May 18, 2013 7:45 AM

Aug 2009
Dislike.. Very much.
May 19, 2013 1:42 AM

Mar 2009
She's hardly the ideal sister or tsundere, but that's what makes her interesting to me.
May 19, 2013 1:52 AM

Oct 2010
Shes Irritating As Fuck.
May 19, 2013 8:52 PM

Apr 2013
i start hate her since she ruin relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke
May 20, 2013 5:59 AM
May 2013
Busujima_Saeko said:
i start hate her since she ruin relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke

She didn't ruin it. :| She even tried to... oops too much info. sry
May 24, 2013 3:54 PM

Jan 2012
without Kirino there would be no entertainment at all plus the whole anime is about it

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
May 25, 2013 6:45 PM

Oct 2008
I like tsunderes.

I don't like Kirino, mostly because she's not a tsundere.
She's just tsun.
May 26, 2013 10:31 AM

Apr 2013
Vodkas said:
I can't stand the bitch, I don't know why her brother lets her get away with all that nonsense. I don't know how he got past episode 3 without slapping the shit out of her.

This and every time I hear someone say "she's realistic!" or "I wish she was my sister!" I really wonder if those people have younger siblings of their own.
Jun 1, 2013 8:02 PM

May 2013
I'm currently watching the first season and right now i hate her, still waiting to see how far she develops (if at all). I kinda wish he would retaliate at some point...
Jun 1, 2013 8:42 PM

Dec 2009
I hate her when she's her bitch self like all the other heroines in OreImo but once they go dere mode I love them, lol.
Jun 3, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2010
Neutral, i can see benefits and disadvantages. yin and yang, cant decide.

on to the special and second season then maybe ill know.
Jun 9, 2013 1:04 AM

Mar 2012
Ok so here's the thing; I watched all of Season 1 (including the special 12th episode), and I even went as far to read the wiki, which dealt with the pasts of Kyou and Kirino, explaining why there was a rift between them. But in NO WAY does that justify ALL the bullshit she put him through. It never made sense. Some people say you gotta pity her and honestly it's true; she treats him like absolute shit but still expects him to stand up for her as a brother and put his social life on the line.

See, from the first 3 episodes I had a good feeling about the anime and I thought that we'd really see the siblings develop; and while episode 11 did that somewhat, episode 12 (regular) was a complete 180 and I honestly couldn't forgive how she beat him up and even made him bleed after he went out to buy that game for her. Honestly, i felt bad for her; i understood her problem and it was always touching how he defended her and tried to make it so that she had a good time despite her weird hobby. But she was so unappreciative and bitchy and hit him, insulted him and beat him up in the most visceral ways that not even that whole incident in the past can justify it.

I still loved this anime and i really laughed and smiled at it, but after how she treated her brother throughout, I can no longer have sympathy for her.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jun 9, 2013 1:11 AM

Mar 2012
Lija-chan said:
I don't like her. I hate her...actually.
I TRIED so HARD not to...but the more I continued watching it...in EACH episode...she would always make me RAGE.
And I always end up saying "FUCK YOU" in front of the screen than just enjoy the show for what it is.
Personally, I don't really want to hate her, but her personality is just TOTALLY AWFUL. Therefore, I'll just laugh if something bad ever happens to her.

Besides...I like Kyousuke too and he doesn't deserve any of the shit she does to him. Sure, you can be mean to your big brother, but she's just PUSHING it, EVEN if you say he didn't care until now... He's still your brother, okay? I can be mean to my little brother, but in the end, I still treat him as good as I could as a big sister. :'|
I just can't sympathize with her, so I'm sorry.

Pretty much how I felt. I had her figured out from the very first episode, and it was obvious it'd be the whole 'you never payed attention to me when I was younger' bs. Which he seemed to be shocked by, and it was never explained. In fact he said that she has always treated him like that. I had the patience, I thought I could understand her and feel bad for her during the first half of the series. But as time went on, all the way up to episode 11 i was about ready to explode, because she took all his hard work and just shit on him everytime. I can hardly feel bad for a character that didn't develop at all besides just saying 'thank you' and continuing to viscerally abuse her brother for it. I had the patience, I really did, but she just pushed it.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jun 20, 2013 2:03 AM

May 2012
Honestly, I started off kind of liking her but she just got worse and worse the more her brother helped her. By episode 8 or so I was just hoping she would die. In episode 11 you think, finally now things are going to turn around but by the next ep she only acts nice when she wants something and then she proceeds to assault her brother worse than ever before, even causing his nose to bleed.

It doesn't help that she acts this way while being perfect enough to make Kirito look like an average joe. I mean seriously, she's athletic, gets good grades, a model, writes a book, gets an anime adaption on said book and has a big brother that will put himself through agony over her yet she's still bitching constantly.
Jun 28, 2013 1:33 PM

Apr 2009
-applejack said:
i basic hate tsundere's.
so i do hate kirino.

Good grief, I TOTALLY agree with ya. *high fives*
Jun 28, 2013 1:37 PM

Apr 2009
OmegaDenmad said:
Tons of people consider her annoying.

There is just no excuse for the way she acts; freudian or abandonment issues doesn't justify it (not like it justifies anything, it normally just explains stuff). Even the characters in series were discussing something that basically came down to "she is a mary sue irl" (well, irl for them). Good at everything, angry at everyone even though they all love her while not being able to explain why.

It's not even that she is tsundere (Kuroneko is far more of a tsundere at this point of the anime, she has more of that "it's not like I something something" attitude). She is just... bipolar tending to the angry and violent side.

I still don't understand why people would make annoying tsundere characters like this in many animes nowadays. It's because of tsundere like her, minus the small few that I find likeable, that I stayed far away from tsundere-based animes to begin with. Not just tsundere based, but other anime that contains this type of tsundere to begin with. I don't find them funny and I certainly DON'T find them cute if they want to have ugly ways like this towards everyone all the time. Thats why I like tsunderes like Saber (Fate/Stay Night), Shakugan no Shana, Kyo (Fruits Basket), and Asuna (SAO). Those are cool and tolerable characters and they can show REAL kindness towards others overtime in development. Sad thing is, we don't get those types of tsundere anymore. All we get are abusive, self-centered b-bag tsunderes like Kirino. And it's been pretty hard to find animes without those types nowadays.
starwarriorrobbyJun 28, 2013 1:45 PM
Jul 7, 2013 2:44 PM

Oct 2012
While I don't hate her outright, her temperamental moments can come off as irrational. It can be a little annoying in that regard. xP
Sep 8, 2013 2:44 PM

Sep 2013
I HATE HER, she's one of the worst characters ever, i know that many people hate her but I don't get it why are there people who like her. This generation is stupid.
Sep 9, 2013 4:41 PM

Sep 2009
Yumna said:
I HATE HER, she's one of the worst characters ever, i know that many people hate her but I don't get it why are there people who like her. This generation is stupid.

Yes, people who like things different from what you like are stupid. By that logic you must be one of the few non-stupid people in this generation and if that is the case the world is doomed.

No, Kirino is a character that some people can like while other people hate, just like all other characters. I think Kirino is actually cute and smart. I don't really like her though, nor do I hate her. Her looks, excitement, and smarts counteracts all of her tsun for me.

Seriously, I don't get how people don't understand that every person has their own likes and dislikes. Is it really that hard of a concept to understand?

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 5, 2010

265 by DevlanStewart »»
Apr 21, 1:56 AM

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

263 by FapFipFop »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.