Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2010 6:17 AM

Dec 2009
yamakasi said:
So it's confirmed Natsuno is a shiki, one of those bullshit cop-out "werewolf" types. How fucking stupid. Why is he so special? Besides being the main character of course. And where are his wolf ears? His fangs? His great sense of smell and super strength? And has he killed someone yet -- how is he surviving? I got the feeling shiki only live if they suck blood really soon after they rise. It would be interesting if Ozaki gives Natsuno his blood to sustain him until the fight is over.

Yes... shouldn't Natsuno have needed to drain some blood by now? I hope they don't ignore that little problem, because I am curious.
Nov 19, 2010 6:22 AM

Aug 2008
Poor Akira. I kinda like him.
He's gutsy unlike his sister.
Nov 19, 2010 6:32 AM

Dec 2008
Oh shit, Akira!!! NOOOOOOO!!
I want Megumi to just die the most horrible death that a vampire can experience!
Nov 19, 2010 7:04 AM

Dec 2007
Wow.. For the 1st time when watching shiki I feel scared.. the ending was intense.. LOL..
Nov 19, 2010 8:15 AM

Sep 2010
choyos said:
wow what a way to end the ep... I'm mad
I agree that Megumi need to die in some horrible way, but fanservice is alway nice ^.^
Anyways, why is Natsuno able to walk around during the day? This means he is special like Tatsumi? or it was just a huge mistake?

If thats the case, then it looks like natsuno is gona be able to save them all. With the help from Ozaki, Kaori and Akira (if he still alive). That would be an awesome Shiki slayer team.
Nov 19, 2010 9:25 AM

Feb 2009
Is spoiling in anime discussion thread of ongoing animes the new fad of MAL? First Yosuga no Sora, then TWGOK, now this show D:

Nao and Sunako backstory were intriguing and kind of sad. Sunako was cute when she was still a human. Though I wonder where she finds refuge during the day. Must be tough. And lol when she first became a shiki, her parents feeded her their servants xD.

Nice of Akira to act. A little too late after all that's happening but nonetheless he was brave. Stupid but brave. He didn't think far ahead. But then again he has a vague idea about the shikis so I can't blame him.

Natsuno and Ozaki planning something. Natsuno must be a special shiki for him to be walking in daylight. A bit of a cop-out of him being a special one but eh, main character of a story. Wonder how these special shikis come to be. Only ones confirmed to be special are Tatsumi, Kirishiki and that other girl facilitating the shikis.
Also, what's this werewolf business?

A really intense episode. Things are really picking up.

Oosran said:
Also, did Megumi's boobs grow bigger? >.> Or is it just that the clothing makes them look bigger? <.< Or maybe it's just that they were never really that pronounced?
Well, I do enjoy her carelessly strolling around xD
Whatever the reason is, I like ;). Especially that blue outfit when he was talking to the father ;D
Nov 19, 2010 9:28 AM

Feb 2009
''I think you should attack your own family!''.Oh Megumi,you're such a lovable bitch.
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Nov 19, 2010 9:40 AM
Jun 2008
I sometimes wonder is okiagari is just a random happening?some will Okiagari or some don't?
After watching this episode, I wonder does it has to do with loneliness ,family or revenge ><
Nov 19, 2010 10:19 AM

Sep 2009
belatkuro said:
Is spoiling in anime discussion thread of ongoing animes the new fad of MAL? First Yosuga no Sora, then TWGOK, now this show D:
Apparently its a new way of attracting attention >.>

ilikeyouevenmore said:
Yes... shouldn't Natsuno have needed to drain some blood by now? I hope they don't ignore that little problem, because I am curious.
Maybe he is drinking Tohru's blood (in the morning, i.e when he is sleeping....*nosebleed...what a lovely sight♡ )
*clears throat*.....you know there's always animals like rats to feed on [Louis style!]
Nov 19, 2010 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
So Natsuno is a
after all. That's good :).

FFFFFFFFFFF- @ the ending. Also, the preview is very interesting, I wonder what's gonna happen. It seems we'll have very interesting conversations soon.
Nov 19, 2010 11:23 AM
Aug 2009
Shiki keeps getting better and better every Ep. :]
Really wanting to know when they'll attack the Shiki already (sort of makes me think they are getting ready for the Zombie Apocolypse XD)

When Akira was so close to putting the Stake through the corpse, I was like "Come on, you can do it!!" and when I saw Tatsumi from behind I was like "FIRETRUCK!"
When the corpse awoke and Akira was tied up, reaction was "Oh, s*** O_O"
Nov 19, 2010 1:23 PM

Sep 2007
First time coming into a Shiki thread and I get spoiled. What the fuck people? Don't you know how to use spoiler tags or some shit? There's a reason they're there.
Nov 19, 2010 1:25 PM

Feb 2008
Most interesting episode. I must say this is the best vampire show I have ever seen. Of course, the only vampire anime on my list was Vampire Bund but this is extremely interesting.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Nov 19, 2010 2:11 PM

Jun 2008
Great episode again...never disappointed

Shiki knows how to grad our attention & not let it go. By far the best show from Summer 2010.

Didn't see the ending coming at all...RIP poor sweet Akira. :'(

Was it just me or did Megumi seem to go up drastically in boob size?
They were just flapping around like crazy...would of made a great GIF. ;]

Natsuno is a Shiki & obviously has some unique powers also since he was in the sun. Can't wait to see more.

Sunako story was dark, twisted, & sad all at the same time. Loved her with the kitty ears. X3

Artwork still drives me bonkers with the hair but I am finally getting use to it.

5/5 again. Simple as that.
Nov 19, 2010 2:16 PM

Sep 2007
animegeek4life said:
Wasabi said:
First time coming into a Shiki thread and I get spoiled. What the fuck people? Don't you know how to use spoiler tags or some shit? There's a reason they're there.
Most people already see the episode before coming here...since this an episode discussion. So technically it isn't a spoiler.

Have you even read through the thread? There were some pretty blatant spoilers that had yet to be revealed in the anime.
Nov 19, 2010 2:44 PM

Jul 2010
It was good but i want to know what happends next why is there no preview :(
Nov 19, 2010 3:53 PM

Jun 2009
Oh man, this episode sure went by quickly. Starting with bad things, they reduced Sunako's backstory by ~half, so the moment when she changed "that girl" to "I" had like no impact.
The rest was just great. And did Megumi just get boob upgrade? ( °٢° )

Also, they forgot to
But that's pretty obvious anyway.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 19, 2010 4:06 PM

Jan 2008

Can't wait for the next episode...I believe there will be some heroism involved X3 and hopefully the festival.

Moderator edit: Please use spoiler tags.
ChavezNov 20, 2010 2:17 AM
Nov 19, 2010 4:51 PM

Dec 2009
Now I'm really depressed...
Akira T~T

Nov 19, 2010 5:53 PM

Sep 2010
This series becoming more interesting now...... :D
Nov 19, 2010 7:49 PM

Aug 2010
ROFL omg akira ._.; IM GONNA MURDER YOUZ -enter tatsumi and his awesome ninja skillz KAPOW- I hope natsuno comes to the rescue DX oh and i wonder if natsuno will kill tohru with his own hands o_O thatd be epic O_O;
Nov 19, 2010 8:09 PM

Jul 2008
Do any of the other shiki know that Natsuno rose?
Nov 19, 2010 8:14 PM

Dec 2008
Fuck, this anime has gotten so good. I wasn't surprised that Natsuno became like Tatsumi, but I still think it's awesome.

And that ending. Holy shit. Tatsumi is so scary and bad ass.
Nov 19, 2010 9:35 PM

Oct 2009
Noo Akira!

And did Megumi just get boob upgrade?

I was thinking the same thing! Sure looks like it.

Nov 19, 2010 11:03 PM

May 2010
I really hope Natsuno is good and not tricking. That would be so cool!
i dont want aki to trun into a vampire! :O

Another episode that leaves you wanting more!!! (In a good way.)

@twinight_rain
no spoilers please
use the spoiler tags please!!
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 19, 2010 11:31 PM

Aug 2010
Please kill off that whore Megumi :)
Nov 19, 2010 11:52 PM

Oct 2010
Natsuno can go out during the day?? what does that mean exactly?! good ep feel bad for Akira tho totally gonna die!!
Badges & VIP Card
Nov 19, 2010 11:58 PM

Jul 2007
lol sucks to be Akira.

Anyway, I have to say, Natsuno came back to life as a stylish Shiki. Pink shoes and everything lol
Nov 20, 2010 12:43 AM

Jun 2009
So Natsuno is a werewolf? Just like that blue-haired guy? As for Akira, I hope he will not get bitten by that Maeda guy, because then Saori will be alone D:

Nov 20, 2010 2:33 AM

Jun 2009
This is getting really epic, Natsuno have a good specialty to walk in sun, that's good. Poor kid hope he gets saved or rised then extra help goes to Natsuno ^^

Nov 20, 2010 2:35 AM

Dec 2009
Mizu_ni_Nagasu said:
Natsuno can go out during the day?? what does that mean exactly?! good ep feel bad for Akira tho totally gonna die!!

Natsuno is a special shiki called werewolf.He is like Tatsumi.They both can go out days.

And I hope Akira doesn't die ! Natsuno,save him !

Nov 20, 2010 3:14 AM

Jun 2009
AngelRaf said:
Mizu_ni_Nagasu said:
Natsuno is a special shiki called werewolf.He is like Tatsumi.They both can go out days.

Well, it's not like
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 20, 2010 3:50 AM

Jan 2010
Oh crap. Akira's in trouble.
I don't want all the Shikis to die. O.o
I mean, sure, they can kill Megumi and Tatsumi and Masao and Nao and Lady GaGa, but can't they at least spare Sunako, Tohru and Natsuno? ;w;
Nov 20, 2010 3:57 AM

Jan 2009
Yami-chii said:
I don't want all the Shikis to die. O.o
I mean, sure, they can kill Megumi and Tatsumi and Masao and Nao and Lady GaGa, but can't they at least spare Sunako, Tohru and Natsuno? ;w;
I don't want all the Shikis to die either. o.O
They could go ahead and kill Tatsumi, Masao, Nao, Tohru, etc., etc., but spare Sunako, Natsuno and Megumi, mkay? ( ´・‿-)~ Yes, I said spare Megumi.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 20, 2010 4:01 AM
Jun 2008
^
I love megumi, she must live on.
Nov 20, 2010 6:51 AM

Dec 2009
MorningGlory said:
^
I love megumi, she must live on.

I can't stand Megumi.I don't understand why people love her.She didn't do one good thing,she makes only trouble.

Nov 20, 2010 6:59 AM

Dec 2009
So, Natsuno is a werewolf...
And I'm starting to like Megumi more and more...

AngelRaf said:
I can't stand Megumi.I don't understand why people love her.She didn't do one good thing,she makes only trouble.

I don't know about other people, but that's exactly why i like her.
Nov 20, 2010 7:06 AM

May 2009
belatkuro said:
Only ones confirmed to be special are Tatsumi, Kirishiki and that other girl facilitating the shikis.

Kirishiki is
Nov 20, 2010 7:37 AM

Feb 2009
Nice, more spoilers. I'm not opening that.
Nov 20, 2010 7:45 AM

Aug 2009
Why do people want Sunako to live...? After seeing that story of hers you should've come to the only solution that she is pretty evil and is a big threat to the ones countering the Shikis. And the reason Natsuno said he also wanted to die along with the shikis is that he knows he will probably go berserk, or something, and create new shikis. This is for the best! xD
Nov 20, 2010 8:17 AM

Sep 2009
alwaysbored said:
AngelRaf said:

I don't know about other people, but that's exactly why i like her.
Same here. Her bitchy attitude is the fun part! :D
Nov 20, 2010 8:50 AM

Feb 2009
Rodness said:
Why do people want Sunako to live...? After seeing that story of hers you should've come to the only solution that she is pretty evil and is a big threat to the ones countering the Shikis. And the reason Natsuno said he also wanted to die along with the shikis is that he knows he will probably go berserk, or something, and create new shikis. This is for the best! xD

Who says we should root for the human side?
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Nov 20, 2010 10:13 AM

Jun 2009
viral_hun said:
belatkuro said:
Only ones confirmed to be special are Tatsumi, Kirishiki and that other girl facilitating the shikis.
Kirishiki is

Dunno why they omitted that.
belatkuro said:

Don't spread lies like this then. Besides everyone clearly seen Natsuno outside during day, it's obvious he's also a werewolf.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 20, 2010 10:17 AM
Sep 2010
So Natsuno is not in that little group and is probably keeping the fact that he's risen up a secret to all but the doctor. I wonder if he has killed anyone yet.

I feel so bad for Akira, but it kind of pisses me off how easily he was caught. He had told his sis that he was planning on buying amulets, so I hope he has one in his pocket or he's going to die a probably painful death

Megumi is still annoying.

But anyway, where the heck is this werewolf crap coming from? If it wasn't mentioned yet in the anime than it's a spoiler, end of discussion.
Uploader53Nov 20, 2010 10:23 AM
Uploader53
Nov 20, 2010 10:30 AM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:

Don't spread lies like this then. Besides everyone clearly seen Natsuno outside during day, it's obvious he's also a werewolf.
Are you referring to me? If yes, then my bad. What I meant in my first(tl;dr) post is that I'm pointing out the confirmed special shikis or werewolves that they're suppose to be called, besides Natsuno. It's not a complete lie though.

And I did the long way and retyped the whole quote to avoid reading the spoilers so I don't know what's inside them. Sue me but I want to avoid them spoilers for this show :3
Nov 20, 2010 10:36 AM

Jun 2009
^ Yeah, it's about
belatkuro said:
It wasn't confirmed that Seishirou's a werewolf/shiki. And i don't remember them mentioning that Yoshie in a werewolf either.
OrochiPLNov 20, 2010 10:43 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 20, 2010 10:57 AM

Feb 2009
I'm just basing it on the fact that Kirishiki is with the shikis and he goes out in the daylight. So I assumed he's also a special shiki/werewolf. Though I'm doubting now with all these hints.
And that girl was named Yoshie? I forget minor characters. And yes, it was mentioned in the anime. I don't remember the exact episode but it was the part where she was saying to the shikis that the sun is about to rise and they should go back inside now. I think it was Tohru who mentioned that she's one of the special ones who can walk in daylight.
Nov 20, 2010 11:19 AM
Sep 2010
People keep saying Tatsumi is a werewolf. Why? When did this anime ever say that he was a werewolf? How come the idea of a Day-Walker isn't viable? Is it because we have never seen Tatsumi sucking blood so therefore he is a werewolf? If thats the case, well....I guess I can understand
Nov 20, 2010 11:27 AM

Jan 2009
^I'm guessing people call him werewolf due to manga-spoilers.
But what do I know, I haven't read them spoilers. ┐('~`;)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 20, 2010 11:28 AM

Jul 2008
Superluccix said:
People keep saying Tatsumi is a werewolf. Why? When did this anime ever say that he was a werewolf? How come the idea of a Day-Walker isn't viable? Is it because we have never seen Tatsumi sucking blood so therefore he is a werewolf? If thats the case, well....I guess I can understand

I don't remember the episode, but I am pretty sure someone referred to him as a werewolf.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.