Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2021 6:42 AM

Feb 2012
2021 Rewatch

Islands, you scoundrel. Yang won't be a second Rudolf, but the people may not see it that way.

So it's a legal loophole, the PKC having the backing of individual government members but aren't actually part of the government. They can get away with using them to do the beatings instead of the police who just watch.

Damn Yang, you sure told Negroponte.

Poplin is a total joker:
If Iserlohn's main gun were fired and hit Iserlohn's bulwarks, which one would win? That's what people call a "paradox."
Quit hitting me with logic! Who are you, Oberstein?
Fortress_MaximusJun 6, 2021 7:32 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 20, 2021 3:25 AM

Jun 2020
dictator yang now plz
Dec 20, 2021 9:09 AM
Nov 2020
the scene where the politicians admit theyre parasites on society is BALLSY. props to huang rui, the guy with the combover, for his candidness
Apr 13, 2022 11:37 AM

Dec 2007
lol. i dunno if to call what happened in this episode political win for yang, or he just the unlucky man in the world.
he never gets what he wants, even if it's not necessarily for his own good.

i just understood that isserlohn doesn't get the position they are in.
kampf is good guy. i like him.
Sep 4, 2022 6:18 PM
Feb 2019
Such bad politicians, it was almost a forshadowing of the real life future which of course I believe is nothing new.

They did not lost any time firing that gun...
Nov 10, 2022 8:42 PM

Dec 2020
I love how hard the inquiry scenes went, everything was extremely political and somewhat tense, but immediately at the end has a lighter scene with Yang failing to resign
small things and details like that make me like this episode so much.
hoping the alliance pulls through, they really need a solid win to even the score a bit
but at the same time it'd be interesting to see what things would be like if they lost and became the underdog
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
Nov 16, 2022 3:24 PM

May 2018
I hope all those FPA politicians get fired but of course that won't happen. Thanks, Truniht :)

Time for Yang Wengli to save the day yet again
Jan 7, 2023 5:07 AM

Aug 2018
Another embrassing episode for the alliance goverment, can't believe they keep being like this. Glad that Yang managed to do even more than hold his own ground, its a shame that resignation letter wasn't handed in time tho. Guy in a green suit was literaly a savior with his comments after Yang left.

Now that hes free to go, wonder how will he make it back in time to defend the fortress. Oberstein was very interesting during this episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 26, 2008

80 by ryzxgum »»
May 13, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Which side had the more compelling cast of characters to you?

bucciest - Sep 21, 2023

6 by Figva »»
May 11, 1:45 PM

» How can anyone seriously think Yang is better than Reinhard?

AR550 - Nov 16, 2023

23 by Figva »»
May 11, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 30, 2008

62 by wibugar »»
May 9, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

604 by Unkrowned »»
Apr 30, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.