Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 18, 2010 11:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
kuroshiroiNov 5, 2010 9:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 18, 2010 2:49 PM

Nov 2009
"Oh my God!"

He let her go. -.- Come on that is something i would expect from a standard shounen. He should of at least interrelate her or something. There wasn't much of a battle really this time either.

Loved how they took a shot of gramps in the hot spring relaxing. I was also pissed at how the humans are so easily contained in that mansion. Have they not been there for a few days already, and they are just taking notice now? >.>
Oct 18, 2010 3:23 PM

Feb 2008
lol they are children. kids tend not to question things when they are in an environment they find tolerable, or otherwise relaxing.

he should have talked to her....but i think he is trying to keep his distance....they are natural enemies you know, and he has an image and a clan to maintain.

that cyclops dude will betray them it seems....he will probably die a horrible death too.
Oct 18, 2010 3:49 PM

Jul 2010
If the false information is thrown to that woman, they will be caught in a trap
irritable

but 4/5
Oct 18, 2010 4:15 PM

May 2010
Night Rikuo is always awesome; beat Kagibara-Onna with just his "fear" if that's what they're calling it.

Good episode overall, but I want to see some Shikoku yokai ass being kicked soon.
Oct 18, 2010 4:33 PM

Dec 2008
I absolutely HATE Hitotsume!!! That one-eyed bastard is nothing but a bitch ass yokai! He was the first one to start screaming like a girl during the first attack...and now we discover that he can't keep his mouth shut and unknowingly gave secrets to the enemy. Please kill him off!
Night Rikuo is HOT!!!
Oct 18, 2010 4:52 PM

Sep 2008
Nice to know that Rikuo is sexist.
Tsurara looked so happy following his orders too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2010 7:05 PM

Jul 2008
helur said:
"Oh my God!"

He let her go. -.- Come on that is something i would expect from a standard shounen. He should of at least interrelate her or something. There wasn't much of a battle really this time either.

Loved how they took a shot of gramps in the hot spring relaxing. I was also pissed at how the humans are so easily contained in that mansion. Have they not been there for a few days already, and they are just taking notice now? >.>

The last two episode were filler episode.
Hari-onna never had any role before the actual final battle, neither was it mentionned that another person having a high position in the Nura clan was attacked and killed other than Hihi I beleive.
Same goes with the last episode, in the manga Kappa's first fight is actually in the final battle against shikoku.
I understand that they want to develop the interaction between the shikoku youkai and the Nura clan but as far as this episode goes I think that they are doing it wrong.

Nurarihyon shouldn't be relaxing taking a bath right now.
Anyway I hope it goes on track soon, since Tamazuki told Inugami that he want him to do something I guess it should soon.
Oct 18, 2010 7:17 PM

Nov 2007
Yeah, Kejourou action <3. I wish they'd cut out Kana's useless kitchen scene and afterwards to give Kejourou more time to shine. Hitotsume being an even more useless dickhead in the anime makes me chuckle, serves him right.

As for the question of filler or not, I do recall something about the author working with the staff to expand some things, so I'm guessing the Shikoku arc's additions were all his idea. I'm not complaining, this sort of expansion is better than actual fillers, kinda like how D.Gray-man did things.
Oct 18, 2010 9:30 PM

Apr 2008
Its always the one eyed youkai's fault lol

Oct 18, 2010 10:24 PM

Jul 2010
All of this so called "filler?" episodes is the "Almighty" Hiroshi's idea. Ever since before the anime started airing,it has been said that Hiroshi will be collaborating with the director to expand the Shikoku Arc,.i mean,why would they bother doing these event changes from the start if there are not approved by Hiroshi himself,and besides i wouldn't call this filler episodes cause they are still plot related anime original episodes those manga readers haven't seen before :P
And of course with the disease that lingers w/ this manga readers being biased on what they have seen first,they are sure to start nagging.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Oct 18, 2010 10:55 PM

Jul 2008
AmberFebruary said:
All of this so called "filler?" episodes is the "Almighty" Hiroshi's idea. Ever since before the anime started airing,it has been said that Hiroshi will be collaborating with the director to expand the Shikoku Arc,.i mean,why would they bother doing these event changes from the start if there are not approved by Hiroshi himself,and besides i wouldn't call this filler episodes cause they are still plot related anime original episodes those manga readers haven't seen before :P
And of course with the disease that lingers w/ this manga readers being biased on what they have seen first,they are sure to start nagging.

Someone need to calm himself.
Filler is filler because it is material that wasn't in the manga, not because of whatever other reason you are assuming whatever if the mangaka is actually working on the project or not.
As to why they would do change ? Seriously you probably haven't watched many manga to anime because it happen often.

Also yeah I have been saying that the anime is crap since the start not because it is an anime but because it has low productions values.
The animation is average at best, the seiyu aren't fitting for the most case and they couldn't capture most of the essence the manga have.
Some adaptation are good, some aren't people should get over it and stop labbelling everything genius because it has the name of something they like on it, that would solve a lot of case actually.
Oct 18, 2010 11:11 PM

Jul 2010
Dandere-chan said:
AmberFebruary said:

Someone need to calm himself.
Filler is filler because it is material that wasn't in the manga, not because of whatever other reason you are assuming whatever if the mangaka is actually working on the project or not.
As to why they would do change ? Seriously you probably haven't watched many manga to anime because it happen often.

Also yeah I have been saying that the anime is crap since the start not because it is an anime but because it has low productions values.
The animation is average at best, the seiyu aren't fitting for the most case and they couldn't capture most of the essence the manga have.
Some adaptation are good, some aren't people should get over it and stop labbelling everything genius because it has the name of something they like on it, that would solve a lot of case actually.

and look who started nagging from what i said,.
He's been hurt up to the innest core of his heart. Oh my,i'm such a sinner.,May he stop crying is what i pray for.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Oct 19, 2010 12:26 AM

Aug 2010
Night Rikuo is probably the only reason im still watching this. Hes just too god damn cool. Oh and Yuki-onna too. "Oh my God~!"
Oct 19, 2010 1:01 AM

Feb 2009
So they're pitting off the ones that will face off at the final battle in individual faceoffs with this "extending" of the Shikoku arc. Not bad but I must say I'm getting bored with the happenings. The meeting of the higherups are getting old, the Kiyoutsugu Squad is useless and unfunny and they're abusing Rikuo's transformation. His transformation is suppose to be unpredictable and he's not supposed to change every single episode. I also don't like how Yura is seemingly weak here. She's much stronger than this. Although I like it that they're kind of hinting Rikuo's potential. But as far as the events go here, I don't like it.

Next episode seems to be on track a bit with Grandpa finally arriving at his destination but I feel we're going to have more individual faceoffs like last episode and this one, with Ao being the next contender. Gonna lower my score for this in the meantime.
Oct 19, 2010 3:16 AM

Feb 2010
go back to the mainplot i'm bored of this crap.
Oct 19, 2010 3:52 AM

Apr 2010
Ah how great for Kana, that could see her beloved and mysterious saver...Ah, I could kill that girl, so annoying....
You did well Rikuo, that you disappeared from her xDD...

Kejorou was cute ^^...But I can't for more action, I am starting to get bored...
Oct 19, 2010 4:58 AM

May 2010
What in the hell with this episode i mean is completely boring,okay maybe the fighting between kejoro and that hari onna is good match but it sucks.

Oct 19, 2010 5:35 AM

Aug 2009
More half-filler episodes? I think we are not getting more arcs after this one if this goes this slowly...

But still good episode. + we need more Tsurara action~
Oct 19, 2010 8:24 AM

Aug 2008
Oct 19, 2010 8:25 AM

Jul 2008
Maki_Maki said:
More half-filler episodes? I think we are not getting more arcs after this one if this goes this slowly...

But still good episode. + we need more Tsurara action~

Which is good because they obviously need a whole season to animate the kyoto arc.
Oct 19, 2010 8:39 AM

Sep 2009
Cool episode, but why the hell did Nura let that spiky haired bitch go?...I would of sliced her head off!

and she was asking who the hell he was....did she forget that the nura clan have a leader?

I didn't read the manga. Is the next ep gonna be a filler one?

cause the old nura is still way up in the mountains, taking baths while the others are fighting their butt's off
Oct 19, 2010 8:59 AM

Feb 2009
Inarius said:

cause the old nura is still way up in the mountains, taking baths while the others are fighting their butt's off
I guess it's gonna be half filler. Grandpa taking a bath is just for the lolz and is not in the manga. The preview showed that he arrived at his destination which is in the manga and should have followed the scene last time when he commented that the mountain was too quiet. The other half may be another pitoff between a Shikoku youkai and one of Rikuo's just like the previous two episodes. My guess is gonna be Aotabou.
Oct 19, 2010 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
Inarius said:
Cool episode, but why the hell did Nura let that spiky haired bitch go?...I would of sliced her head off!

and she was asking who the hell he was....did she forget that the nura clan have a leader?

because she have only seen Rikuo in his day form and haven't got any idea of how Yoru Rikuo looks like.
Oct 19, 2010 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
helur said:
"Oh my God!"

Funny how they challanged the Nura clan and thier going FAK! coz they don't know how strong their leader is XD
Oct 19, 2010 10:04 AM

Jul 2010
belatkuro said:
So they're pitting off the ones that will face off at the final battle in individual faceoffs with this "extending" of the Shikoku arc. Not bad but I must say I'm getting bored with the happenings. The meeting of the higherups are getting old, the Kiyoutsugu Squad is useless and unfunny and they're abusing Rikuo's transformation. His transformation is suppose to be unpredictable and he's not supposed to change every single episode. I also don't like how Yura is seemingly weak here. She's much stronger than this. Although I like it that they're kind of hinting Rikuo's potential. But as far as the events go here, I don't like it.

Next episode seems to be on track a bit with Grandpa finally arriving at his destination but I feel we're going to have more individual faceoffs like last episode and this one, with Ao being the next contender. Gonna lower my score for this in the meantime.

well,aren't we lucky,having rikuo unpredictably changed in two consecutive episodes,.it's just like what happened in the incident w/ kyuuso,.the yokai side of rikuo felt needed that's why. And in the case of Yura,.it's like your forcing an injured middle schooler exorcist to fight her ass off,.she's just overpowered cause of her injuries in my perspective. We still have kids as protagonists here ^^,
Oct 19, 2010 11:07 AM

Sep 2009
AmberFebruary said:
because she have only seen Rikuo in his day form and haven't got any idea of how Yoru Rikuo looks like.

but it should of been common sense to assume that he's the leader, because of the fear he strikes into everybody in his yokai form.
Oct 19, 2010 12:19 PM

Feb 2010
Let's get it on.
Oct 19, 2010 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
A pretty short episode huh...
Oct 19, 2010 1:41 PM

Aug 2008
Yura-chan! D:
Rikuo.... why did you let Kagibar-Onna go?!?!
geez... next episode... D: is cool XDD

Your life is just little part of this world...

Oct 19, 2010 2:46 PM

Jul 2008
Oh my God!

Pffffffft, what was that silliness.

BEGINNER
Oct 20, 2010 4:53 AM

Dec 2009
helur said:
He let her go. -.- Come on that is something i would expect from a standard shounen. He should of at least interrelate her or something.

ridiculous, isn't it.... maybe it's because she didn't actually kill anyone... yet.
if she does, that will piss me off.
Oct 20, 2010 6:13 PM

May 2008
What a hairy battle lol

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 20, 2010 6:37 PM

Feb 2009
greenmush said:
What a hairy battle lol

lol.

i agree with some of the other posts, hopefully it get the main plot moving quicker.
i'm surprised no one recognized the hair lady at the bakeneko, didn't she just appear in front of the whole nura clan?
Oct 21, 2010 1:29 AM

Aug 2010
Night Rikuo is reallly HOOTTT! Wish i could've seen more action though!

And the pace of the episodes lately have been to slow, wish i could see more action in one episode! There really is nothing much happening in an episode and i think this annoys some people....like myself. Not complaining the episodes are fillers or whatnot, just sayin they should up the pace a little.
Oct 21, 2010 7:43 PM

Jun 2010
I guess not too bad with half filler eps, at least the fights are ok. Oh well 24 ep long arc.
Oct 21, 2010 9:01 PM

Jul 2010
"manga fanboys screaming and complaining for every detail"

oh you'll find it in here, a lot of them
Oct 22, 2010 6:20 AM

Aug 2009
Did I detect a hint of sexism in that episode? LOLOL
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Oct 22, 2010 5:20 PM

May 2010
Oct 23, 2010 11:06 PM

Jun 2010
I haven't read the manga and thought it was ok because new 26 ep or 12 ep animes are all just a boring story with awesome 3D movie like quality animation. And among those boring animes this is quite enjoyable when u have nothing better to do.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2010 5:30 AM

Jan 2010
Oh well I don't care about this anime quality, filler or not, bla bla bla~ all I need is Yokai Rikuo thats all, xD He is just so damn hot!

Oh, and I hate Kana and Yokai Rikuo scene, I need more Yokai Rikuo and Yuki onna scene!
Oct 30, 2010 7:44 AM

Jul 2010
belatkuro said:
The meeting of the higherups are getting old, the Kiyoutsugu Squad is useless and unfunny and they're abusing Rikuo's transformation. His transformation is suppose to be unpredictable and he's not supposed to change every single episode.

as i gaze back into this comment, i finally realized that his complain is the answer itself. Why? couldn't Rikuo transform into his night form in two consecutive episodes, you've already said it is UNPREDICTABLE.,
Nov 4, 2010 4:14 PM

Dec 2009
I want real fights. NOW.
Nov 9, 2010 12:16 PM

Jun 2008
Filler or not it didn't feel like a filler at all so shut up manga readers. I don't know if the manga is better or not and if you want to object about manga feeling better do so but after you do there is no reason to analyze every fucking scene that different simply because it's different and not because it was horrible.

Anyway am kind of disappointed he let that woman go. I know shounen heroes are annoyingly moralistic but wtf, this guys are supposed to be demons. Demons shouldn't give a fuck about killing an enemy.

I expect hard action to start because we are already 16 episodes into this series and haven't seen a decent fight yet.
Nov 13, 2010 6:53 PM
Feb 2010
O.O strange episode. i can't decide whether I liked it or hated it

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~
Mar 27, 2011 7:26 AM

Feb 2011
this plot grew very slow
how long the real plot begin?
Jun 2, 2011 9:23 AM

Jan 2011
Monad said:
Filler or not it didn't feel like a filler at all so shut up manga readers. I don't know if the manga is better or not and if you want to object about manga feeling better do so but after you do there is no reason to analyze every fucking scene that different simply because it's different and not because it was horrible.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Feb 6, 2013 9:23 PM

May 2012
God these Yokai are so soft it's irritating. I know it's because Rikuo(despite his appearance at night) is only 12 but come on. An enemy just tried to kill your friend and tried to kill one of your comrades. He let's her go anyway. Really hope he gets a little more ruthless. I'm also hoping we start seeing less and less of the middle school kids(Besides Yura obviously). They're really annoying.
Jan 13, 2015 8:05 AM

Jun 2014
Woman do really use their hair to fight, now I understand why woman shampoo and conditioner all say "stronger" looking hair.

Mar 26, 2015 10:17 PM

May 2014
lol kana trying to be useful haha.
Action was pretty great, but I think Rikuo is being a little too altruistic... I don't think returning someone induces more fear, especially if they are unscratched.
Nonetheless, the art was pretty nice, some scenes were really well detailed.
4/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Nura's Head Shape

Thorgut - Yesterday

1 by JCSL »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

deadaccount0000 - Jul 5, 2010

155 by vadoyager7 »»
Feb 17, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 6, 2010

37 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Dubbed or Subbed? Witch one is better?

Zmagoo256 - Apr 26, 2020

2 by Mazdite1 »»
Nov 12, 2023 12:15 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 6, 2010

113 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 2, 2023 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.