Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 8, 2012 5:58 AM

Apr 2012
Edob0b said:
Alistar jungle is good in low elo games or normal games. So many ppl underestimate how good he is. I suggest u dont jungle with Irelia getting fed off the farm at top is better. :)

You can see a list of all the junglers and what tiers they are on Reign of Gaming (itsa website) I cant link it atm cos im in school, will edit this and post the link when i get back.

If you really want to learn how to jungle you can go on "Solomid.net" lots of really good guides there, and if you go livestreams. You can watch "TheOddOne" from TSM play as jungler, really helpful and always commentates on why hes jungling with the champion he chose etc...

Actually, Alistar Jungle is good at any level of gameplay, maybe actually less in lower ELO'es because you need a team to function, because you won't be doing too much damage.

BY THE WAY! I JUST GOT 1900 ELO LOLOLOLOL! PLATINUM FTW!

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 8, 2012 9:16 AM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Edob0b said:
Alistar jungle is good in low elo games or normal games. So many ppl underestimate how good he is. I suggest u dont jungle with Irelia getting fed off the farm at top is better. :)

You can see a list of all the junglers and what tiers they are on Reign of Gaming (itsa website) I cant link it atm cos im in school, will edit this and post the link when i get back.

If you really want to learn how to jungle you can go on "Solomid.net" lots of really good guides there, and if you go livestreams. You can watch "TheOddOne" from TSM play as jungler, really helpful and always commentates on why hes jungling with the champion he chose etc...

Actually, Alistar Jungle is good at any level of gameplay, maybe actually less in lower ELO'es because you need a team to function, because you won't be doing too much damage.

Congratz ^^ *Highfive*

@Edob. Sad Imahnoob said, it works better at higher ELO or more orginized premade :P
May 8, 2012 9:39 AM

Feb 2010
Edob0b said:

Wrong. In low elo Alistar sucks, because people suck and can't use the kill advantage you give to them. In low elo you have to build DAMAGE, not Aegis, Shurelya(unless you're going for CDR Olaf), and pick DAMAGE junglers if you want to carry.
one-more-timeMay 8, 2012 9:59 AM
LUL
May 8, 2012 11:47 AM

Apr 2012
bannie said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Zk9lLIqAA&feature=b-mv

I don't want to be rude, but they kinda suck.

Autocrat said:
May 8, 2012 2:48 PM

Nov 2011
Ali jungle is only good at highish Elo (1700+ at least) because you have people who will actually turn that small advantage into a big lead rather than getting 1 kill on the opponent and still losing the lane.
May 8, 2012 7:21 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

What exactly gave you this thought "they kinda suck"? Elaborate please.

This was interesting game, each player has good mechanical skills, some item choices was puzzling, but it's nice to see a difference.
LUL
May 9, 2012 2:39 AM

Dec 2011
Immahnoob said:

n1 mate, i got to Gold ELO too lol
May 9, 2012 5:04 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

What exactly gave you this thought "they kinda suck"? Elaborate please.

This was interesting game, each player has good mechanical skills, some item choices was puzzling, but it's nice to see a difference.

Yeah surely, the blue team had the lead and then they fcked up with poor positioning and poor focus, purple team had a TriForce Ezreal against an IE Ashe, guess who's better late game, especially that they had Udyr as their late game off tank, of course, all the game they were splitting too.

I don't see anything interesting in it, it's like I'm watching a 1700 ELO game. That's why in LoL it's like this, EUW > US > Asia > EUNE.
Edob0b said:
Immahnoob said:

n1 mate, i got to Gold ELO too lol

Congratz :D, I'll be getting 2k soon. It's quite easy around this ELO.

Autocrat said:
May 9, 2012 5:58 AM

Dec 2011
Immahnoob said:

Good players go up i guess, quick get to 2.3k bro play with TSM Chaox and OddOne :P

My aim is to get to 1.7k elo and im happy with that lol. Im happy with just being 1.5k Gold anyway.

Any of u bought and tried Varus yet? I didnt like him that much, he seems to be lacking in somethin :/
May 9, 2012 7:05 AM

Apr 2012
Edob0b said:
Immahnoob said:

Good players go up i guess, quick get to 2.3k bro play with TSM Chaox and OddOne :P

My aim is to get to 1.7k elo and im happy with that lol. Im happy with just being 1.5k Gold anyway.

Any of u bought and tried Varus yet? I didnt like him that much, he seems to be lacking in somethin :/

Yeah, he lacks late game... Low range, no escapes, must use spells to trigger W, so no way you can carry late with him against any other AD.

Autocrat said:
May 9, 2012 9:24 AM

May 2012
I mostly play support. For me it's the most rewarding job in LoL: the joy when your carry can farm easily, keeping enemies in or out teamfights, etc.

Favourite champions:
Alistar
Leona
Shyvana

I'm not that good, though. Above average I'd say.
If anyone wants to play, feel free to send a PM.
Feel free to recommend me good romance (BL is fine!) or slices-of-life anime I haven't seen yet!
May 9, 2012 12:54 PM

Mar 2010
Any of you people play?
Yes.

Are you good?
Yes.

What's your mains?
My mains are :
Ahri
Veigar
Sona
Fiora
May 9, 2012 12:59 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Yeah surely, the blue team had the lead and then they fcked up with poor positioning and poor focus, purple team had a TriForce Ezreal against an IE Ashe, guess who's better late game, especially that they had Udyr as their late game off tank, of course, all the game they were splitting too.

I don't see anything interesting in it, it's like I'm watching a 1700 ELO game. That's why in LoL it's like this, EUW > US > Asia > EUNE.

What do you mean by lead? They had 600 gold advantage. That's no lead, especially when enemy team has Morgana and your team has Brutalizer Nocturne. It was a good Drake call for Purple team, Ashe didn't have shit by that that and Ezreal was much more useful in tf with his Ulti/W and sick Q damage, and he was much more useful in game overall, always a pleasure to see good Ezreal players.
The second drake, where Morg Q Flash Ult'd was sweet, idk why Blue team didn't have a pink ward there, but that was a really good play from Morgana.
2 times she died was that game, where fortune turns back, Ahri was 100% dead in bot situations, bet Nocturne was in the right place always, quite lucky to say.

And what do you mean by poor focus? Explain please. I mean.. you sure feel smart, when watching a game from a side, they are people, it's the Final match, adrenaline, excitement, what the fuck are you expecting from them? To play like robots?

Purple team deserved this win, they were overall better players, but Blue team, Singapore team, is good too.

1,7k game? Sorry, but this is where I simply facepalmed and laughed "Is this guy for serious", then facepalm incoming @ EUW>US>Asia. Seems that you don't understand a shit from the high level play. And you don't know shit about Asia LoL scene as well. Only thing they lack is experience, they have good teams, like MiG Frost/Blaze, Xenics Storm, Ehome, EDG, World Elite, iG, and by good I mean that they can take out any other EU, NA team, I'm sure we'll see more and more teams coming . If you're judging their skill level by last year Dreamhack, where the Asian teams got stomped, then you miserably fail, or simply out of your ignorance - you fail even more.

Getting "Top Elo" and staying in that Elo range is two different things.
LUL
May 9, 2012 1:20 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

What do you mean by lead? They had 600 gold advantage. That's no lead, especially when enemy team has Morgana and your team has Brutalizer Nocturne. It was a good Drake call for Purple team, Ashe didn't have shit by that that and Ezreal was much more useful in tf with his Ulti/W and sick Q damage, and he was much more useful in game overall, always a pleasure to see good Ezreal players.
The second drake, where Morg Q Flash Ult'd was sweet, idk why Blue team didn't have a pink ward there, but that was a really good play from Morgana.
2 times she died was that game, where fortune turns back, Ahri was 100% dead in bot situations, bet Nocturne was in the right place always, quite lucky to say.

And what do you mean by poor focus? Explain please. I mean.. you sure feel smart, when watching a game from a side, they are people, it's the Final match, adrenaline, excitement, what the fuck are you expecting from them? To play like robots?

Purple team deserved this win, they were overall better players, but Blue team, Singapore team, is good too.

1,7k game? Sorry, but this is where I simply facepalmed and laughed "Is this guy for serious", then facepalm incoming @ EUW>US>Asia. Seems that you don't understand a shit from the high level play. And you don't know shit about Asia LoL scene as well. Only thing they lack is experience, they have good teams, like MiG Frost/Blaze, Xenics Storm, Ehome, EDG, World Elite, iG, and by good I mean that they can take out any other EU, NA team, I'm sure we'll see more and more teams coming . If you're judging their skill level by last year Dreamhack, where the Asian teams got stomped, then you miserably fail, or simply out of your ignorance - you fail even more.

Getting "Top Elo" and staying in that Elo range is two different things.

Ok, so first, I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion once again, you can say that my "experience" is "poor" or whatever, but that game wasn't special at all, it had nothing else than TONS of STUPID mistakes that I've only seen at lower ELOes around 1600-1700. I don't care of the "adrenaline" or "excitement", I want them to play as in a fuckin' tournament. If I wanted to see this shit I could have played a Solo Q match, chances are of 90% I'll see the same shit.

I've played on EUNE, on US and on EUW, I didn't play on Asia, okay, but that doesn't say anything, this isn't the first match I see from the "Asian LoL scene", and really, that match was poor too, for real, Akali with TriForce is a hint, I don't remember the names of the teams, nor I want to. EUNE simply sucks, US 2.4k ELO is actually a 1.9k ELO in EUW.

Getting top ELO or not, I know how it works out for me, I usually get a winning spree, I get over my top ELO if I continue and I still keep on winning it will last for about 10-15 matches, if I lose once then the losing spree begins. Usually after I get to my top ELO I fall off if I don't play MORE for more top ELO, but this happens only for 2-3 days, when I'll get another winning spree and I'll stay at 1900 OR I'll get to 2000.

EDIT: No, actually I'm just looking at this years IEM, don't forget Frost has locodoco as captain, which is actually from US, what did Ehome do at Hanover btw? The others didn't even get there LOLOLOLOL.
ImmahnoobMay 9, 2012 1:33 PM

Autocrat said:
May 9, 2012 1:50 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Ok, so first, I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion once again

Well, you picked up LB, which shows that I have influenced you. Not something I'd call "I don't care for your opinion".

You can say that my "experience" is "poor" or whatever, but that game wasn't special at all. I don't care of the "adrenaline" or "excitement", I want them to play as in a fuckin' tournament. If I wanted to see this shit I could have played a Solo Q match, chances are of 90% I'll see the same shit.

But that's the fact, you lack the experience and don't understand very well nuances of the high level play, or the play in general. I'm not saying it's special or anything, it was a good game, I wasn't bored, it was a pleasure to see a Rageblade Nidalee and skilled Ezreal.

A mid-elo player calling professional players to be sucky.

it had nothing else than TONS of STUPID mistakes

Mistakes, sure, every game has them. Professional level players are humans not robots.

Tons? How much is it? But more specifically - name few of the stupid mistakes.

I don't care of the "adrenaline" or "excitement", I want them to play as in a fuckin' tournament.

Sorry, but I'm going to be rude here - you're stupid. It's more likely to make a mistake in a heated situation than playing with chilled mind. Emotions affect the performance directly.

that I've only seen at lower ELOes around 1600-1700.

You really don't have a slightest idea of how many other non-Asian high level games have gone. I've seen a team with 20k gold advantage losing. I could give you so many examples of low elo mistakes in high level play.. seriously, don't write about things you don't know.

I didn't play on Asia, okay, but that doesn't say anything, this isn't the first match I see from the "Asian LoL scene", and really, that match was poor too, for real, Akali with TriForce is a hint, I don't remember the names of the teams, nor I want to.

It does say something, it says that you are not competent to reason about the scene you don't know of. Judging about whole Asian scene just from one Akali player, I mean.. seriously, is there a limit to your ignorance?

US 2.4k ELO is actually a 1.9k ELO in EUW.

Another ass-pulled statement. Oh wait, you must be 2,4k Elo @ NA.
LUL
May 9, 2012 1:58 PM

Apr 2012
So what if I actually picked LeBlanc? Did I ever say she sucks? I said she SUCKS late game, which is a different story, NOT that she SUCKS (AKA in GENERAL). It's not like it's the first time I play LeBlanc.

Again, must I explain obvious stuff you've already seen? How nice that smite on dragon Nocturne did, really. First he smites, fails it of course, then he ultimates into Udyr (TROLOLOLOL), and then he flashes AWAY from Udyr and gets almost instagibbed anyways. That fight was something like "Hi, I'm 0 defensive items Ezreal, and this is me going melee range", quite funny how nobody ever noticed Ezreal until later (about 20 minutes later in the game) when Nocturne is like chasing him half a lane.

Europe still shits on everybody at the moment, and US surely shits big time on Asia (and US actually is lower skill level than EU).

Oh yeah, you're avoiding the EDIT.

Autocrat said:
May 9, 2012 2:49 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Again, must I explain obvious stuff you've already seen? How nice that smite on dragon Nocturne did, really. First he smites, fails it of course, then he ultimates into Udyr (TROLOLOLOL), and then he flashes AWAY from Udyr and gets almost instagibbed anyways. That fight was something like "Hi, I'm 0 defensive items Ezreal, and this is me going melee range".

Fail smite? Does that make you bad player? Haven't you seen how people fail smites on baron, or how Hotshot stole Baron with Nidalee's Cougar Form Q?
And even so, this was very close to steal.
Ultimating Udyr was the only real chance, because Ezreal has double-flash and Cleanse + Janna. Morgana? The same shit would happen, she did a nice flash after Noc's ulti. Well of course you'll get instagibbed if you have Brutalizer. They were 5:0, with a thought that they're with advantage, but turns out that they had only 600 gold advantage.
And Ezreal can walk in melee range, because the enemy team was so low and Janna still had ulti. The blue team initiated with a thought that they have good advantage, that is the reason why Noc went in so confident. Of course they lost the fight, Morgana is just too strong, easy as that. And Purple team has better mechanics and is better skillwise than the Blue team. As well Taipei Assassins is considered to be one of, if not the, best teams in Asia by the Asian players, Locodoco is one of them.

Quite funny how nobody ever noticed Ezreal until later (about 20 minutes later in the game) when Nocturne is like chasing him half a lane.

That was a good call from Blue team, they saw Udyr at top lane and initiated, Noc had Frozen Mallet, Ashes arrow hit Ez, but Cleanse+Morgana saved his life, then everything turns in-to Purples team favor, because of Morgana.
That was really only thing that they could do.

US surely shits big time on Asia (and US actually is lower skill level than EU).

Stop with your ass-pulled statements, can you?
CLG vs MiG Blaze
Game 1
Game 2
CLG vs Xenics Storm
Game1

Sure, they won plenty of teams, but the ones they lost.. they literally got stomped. I wouldn't call that "Shits on Asian teams". Are you just judging by the eHome performance @ Hannover?

And, please, link the source you're basing EUW skill > NA. Or it's just "I think"? You're not competent to judge about which server is more skilled, because you are just a Mid-elo player with 900games.

Oh yeah, you're avoiding the EDIT.

No, just didn't bother with "F5".
No, actually I'm just looking at this years IEM, don't forget Frost has locodoco as captain, which is actually from US, what did Ehome do at Hanover btw? The others didn't even get there LOLOLOLOL

eHome is Chinese team. They were like 3 patches behind the EUW and NA, plus they din't have ANY, practise wise, idea of how EUW and NA plays. I know how eHome plays, they performed very bad at Hannover, but that doesn't mean that they suck as a team. Plus it was their first big off-line event.
There would be 2 more Asian teams, WE and iG, which are way skilled than eHome, but they had problems with Visa acquisition. aAa replaced WE and team Alternate replaced iG. Should I add "LOLOLOL" too? Your ignorance is amusing.
one-more-timeMay 10, 2012 12:31 PM
LUL
May 9, 2012 5:16 PM

Feb 2012
Anyone got any ideas about AP builds for Warwick?
May 9, 2012 5:21 PM

Feb 2010
UndeadFrogzard said:
Anyone got any ideas about AP builds for Warwick?

Double-dorans, Sorcs, Deathfire Grasp, Deathcap/Abyssal.

But AP WW is meh. Only Q is scaling with AP.
LUL
May 10, 2012 12:27 AM

Sep 2010
im 1600 at both NA & EUW, not too much trouble really i still win my lane 9/10 times but i just dont have too much time to play solo ranked atm.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 4:31 PM

Oct 2007
Master_M2K said:
I've got it but I haven't played, since I've heard how hardcore the DoTA genre of gaming is. What's the best way to get started in this game?
My god has it been long since I 1st made this message. Well 2 years later I finally downloaded LoL and started playing it last month :P.

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2012 4:52 AM

Apr 2012
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
I've got it but I haven't played, since I've heard how hardcore the DoTA genre of gaming is. What's the best way to get started in this game?
My god has it been long since I 1st made this message. Well 2 years later I finally downloaded LoL and started playing it last month :P.

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

So you main AP huh? Nice.

Autocrat said:
May 11, 2012 5:07 AM

Feb 2010
I was browsing a fan-art site.. literally every 5th picture was either Ahri or Sona.  ̄Д ̄
LUL
May 11, 2012 5:30 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
I was browsing a fan-art site.. literally every 5th picture was either Ahri or Sona.  ̄Д ̄

^^ Well, should check out Ganassa's fan art, it's pretty sweet.

May 11, 2012 5:54 AM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
one-more-time said:

DAT FAN ART.

Autocrat said:
May 11, 2012 5:56 AM

Feb 2010
jallan said:

I'm not a fan of art, where's nothing more than naked/half-naked bodies. That's why I don't like Ahri and Sona art for the most of the time, there's nothing just bewbz or they're in a provocative pose. Tho there was one fantastic fan-art, I think it was the "Hextech-Ahri" or something like that, it was the one of few which made go "wow".
I'm just too demanding, I guess, but can't do nothing about it since I'm a big fan of Fantasy Art.
LUL
May 11, 2012 6:21 AM

Jul 2010
the hextech ones are amazing.

May 11, 2012 6:39 AM

Apr 2012
Everything there is amazing, there are naked chicks in there o.o.

Jokes aside, I find the anatomy of those bodies pretty well made, especially if you check how the breasts are attached and that they look "soft" like they should be, I don't know if you guys get what I mean. The guy copies them well too.

Autocrat said:
May 11, 2012 8:22 AM

Oct 2007
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

Yeah and once I get Le Blanc, I will have my full set of ridiculously bursty AP champs. ^_^

Then I get Lee Shin and maybe Graves.
May 11, 2012 8:35 AM

Apr 2012
Master_M2K said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

Yeah and once I get Le Blanc, I will have my full set of ridiculously bursty AP champs. ^_^

Well, if you want to play Ranked you should learn all roles, good call there. But in higher ELO'es you can simply main one role, it won't hinder you much as long as you know at least the basics of the others (because it will be OR your role OR support, tell them that).

Hehe, me and my ranked talking again.

Anyways, LeBlanc is good early-mid, scales poorly late even if fed (usually if you're fed you need to finish the game as fast as you can, otherwise you lose).

Autocrat said:
May 11, 2012 11:03 AM

Nov 2011
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

Well, if you want to play Ranked you should learn all roles, good call there. But in higher ELO'es you can simply main one role, it won't hinder you much as long as you know at least the basics of the others (because it will be OR your role OR support, tell them that).

Anyways, LeBlanc is good early-mid, scales poorly late even if fed (usually if you're fed you need to finish the game as fast as you can, otherwise you lose).

In solo queue you can't just learn 1 role or you will hinder yourself. Everyone should learn how to play support and 2 other roles if you want to rise to your "true" Elo.
May 11, 2012 11:34 AM

Apr 2012
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

In solo queue you can't just learn 1 role or you will hinder yourself. Everyone should learn how to play support and 2 other roles if you want to rise to your "true" Elo.

That's what I said, but in higher ELOs its no problem if you know one role.

Autocrat said:
May 11, 2012 12:57 PM

Oct 2007
Immahnoob said:
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

Which is why I recently got Karma instead if Le Blanc. In order to have 1 good support champ. Also have Fiora as my AD champ (have Master Yi & Sivir as well but meh~). I just prefer my bursty AP champs.

Also I'm not really thinking about playing Ranked and what not. Just been playing for a month & a half and only level 24. I play for fun.
May 11, 2012 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
Immahnoob said:
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

It's because if you can only play one role e.g mid and you have someone like Ocelote on your team you automatically have to give them mid or your the bad guy. Nothing wrong with having a main role but you should be able to play 1 other role and support at a decent level. ( trust me I'm 2364 Elo atm)
May 12, 2012 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Immahnoob said:
Master_M2K said:
Master_M2K said:
*snip*

I use:
- Ahri (my main)
- Kassadin
- Ziggs
- Viegar

It's because if you can only play one role e.g mid and you have someone like Ocelote on your team you automatically have to give them mid or your the bad guy. Nothing wrong with having a main role but you should be able to play 1 other role and support at a decent level. ( trust me I'm 2364 Elo atm)

I did say you could know the basics and that's it. For me it works fine playing solely AD carry (I know other roles too, but I mostly got AD carry when I asked for it even as last pick), so I don't know how it worked for you.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 2:05 AM

Apr 2010
I actually find that competitively, almost all regions are on par. I was incredibly impressed by the play of a few of the korean teams as of late. The EU scene has always been stronger and arguably "better" for a while now due to its large amount of very high tier teams, but NA has actually been getting some solid teams out as well besides good ol clg and tsm. The new Epix, mtw, and a few other new teams have been playing incredibly solid and really brightening up the competitive scene here. All in all, I don't think the scenes skill level are as varied as they previously were and more or less not worth discussing too much.

Off topic, what is everyone's thoughts on varus?
May 12, 2012 2:14 AM

Apr 2012
Clous said:
I actually find that competitively, almost all regions are on par. I was incredibly impressed by the play of a few of the korean teams as of late. The EU scene has always been stronger and arguably "better" for a while now due to its large amount of very high tier teams, but NA has actually been getting some solid teams out as well besides good ol clg and tsm. The new Epix, mtw, and a few other new teams have been playing incredibly solid and really brightening up the competitive scene here. All in all, I don't think the scenes skill level are as varied as they previously were and more or less not worth discussing too much.

It's never off topic if it's on League of Legends. Varus is quite "OP" early, that's all he has, to be honest, late game his dmg falls off against other AD's, only his utility let's him shine a bit. Otherwise his dmg output is poor.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 2:54 AM

Apr 2012
Achievement complete: 2K ELO in 2 days after getting to 1900.

TROLOLOLOLOL. This was so easy.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 6:39 AM

Nov 2011
Immahnoob said:

Trust me 1.6-1.8k is Elo hell. Above that it gets easier and easier. In my opinion Varus lacks in damage late game with no solid steroid. He's like Ashe but with more damage and less utility. He has a much stronger early game though where he can get fed with ease so I think he is still good.
May 12, 2012 6:49 AM

Apr 2012
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:

Trust me 1.6-1.8k is Elo hell. Above that it gets easier and easier. In my opinion Varus lacks in damage late game with no solid steroid. He's like Ashe but with more damage and less utility. He has a much stronger early game though where he can get fed with ease so I think he is still good.

Everywhere is ELO Hell. As you raise in skill you'll always see lower skill players than you, thus you'll see trolls/feeders.

That means there is no end to ELO Hell.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
Immahnoob said:
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:

Everywhere is ELO Hell. As you raise in skill you'll always see lower skill players than you, thus you'll see trolls/feeders.

Depends how we define Elo Hell. If we use the definition of trolls/feeders everywhere is Elo Hell. My definition of Elo Hell is the point at which your abilities are unable to have a large impact on the result of the game whether this be through trolls/feeders or you not being good enough as a player. As I gained Elo my team has generally been less retarded and makes it much easier to win games.
May 12, 2012 7:35 AM

Apr 2012
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:
SRTHGV said:
Immahnoob said:

Depends how we define Elo Hell. If we use the definition of trolls/feeders everywhere is Elo Hell. My definition of Elo Hell is the point at which your abilities are unable to have a large impact on the result of the game whether this be through trolls/feeders or you not being good enough as a player. As I gained Elo my team has generally been less retarded and makes it much easier to win games.

No, but really, this ELO is too easy, only thing that could stop me from gaining ELO is getting bored and playing like "who the hell cares".

For real, I didn't lose my lane once or it was extremely balanced, in about 25 games only 2 times I lost my lane. Dafuq?

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 7:49 AM

Dec 2011
I hit 1554 then in 3 days i went on a 12 ranked losing streak down to 1412 lol :D slowly going back up now.

1450 Currently :D
May 12, 2012 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
Edob0b said:
I hit 1554 then in 3 days i went on a 12 ranked losing streak down to 1412 lol :D slowly going back up now.

1450 Currently :D

Keep the good work. You'll get over 1550 eventually, just don't lose faith. IMO having confidence in yourself is the best thing. Play your best.

I don't even know how I got so high in ELO, so I don't know of any other advice. Anyways, 2042 ELO at the moment.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 8:57 AM
May 2012
I envy you. When I decided to play ranked we had 2 leavers in a row. By in a row I mean 4 games in a row. Then ofc i started not to care and derp around cause apparently that elo was doing only that. Playing without brains. xD I regret it tho I could have gotten out of it maybe.

I can play any role but jungle. I just can not jungle. Not at all. =P
May 12, 2012 8:58 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

This was so easy.

When you've played 99% of the time below 1900 elo, then suddenly hopping to 2k+? Seems more like luck. But that how it goes when you have so many games played, elo range can hop really high(like Guardsman Bob got 2170~, tho he's "meh" player, after a time he dropped down to 1800). But if you can stay at that range - sweet.

Clous said:

The only thing he lacks is repositioning-skill. His dmg is quite good, for what I've seen. 2 seconds snare on 5 people is nice, tho it's better to not to initiate with it, because the hitbox is "meh", unless you're sure that you gonna hit the target.

p.s. Anyone else had huge freezes yesterday? People were raging on me for that that I lost 2 games for them (TT n TT)
LUL
May 12, 2012 9:05 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

This was so easy.

When you've played 99% of the time below 1900 elo, then suddenly hopping to 2k+? Seems more like luck. But that how it goes when you have so many games played, elo range can hop really high(like Guardsman Bob got 2170~, tho he's "meh" player, after a time he dropped down to 1800). But if you can stay at that range - sweet.

Clous said:

The only thing he lacks is repositioning-skill. His dmg is quite good, for what I've seen. 2 seconds snare on 5 people is nice, tho it's better to not to initiate with it, because the hitbox is "meh", unless you're sure that you gonna hit the target.

p.s. Anyone else had huge freezes yesterday? People were raging on me for that that I lost 2 games for them (TT n TT)

I'm 2042 ELO at the moment, the games I lost we're lost because of flaming kids that destroyed all our wills of playing and trolled. I lost like five games from 1900 to 2042, the rest were wins.

How can it be LUCK? 30 games won would be luck? LOTTERY! I'M INCOMING! You know what would be the single problem at this ELO? Me getting bored. For real, if they don't let me AD, it feels so generic and useless, because I can only play Riven and Irelia top at the moment (didn't practice with anything else) and with support it's even MORE boring.

When I first got to 1900 this is how it was, I won like 10-12 in a row, now it's happening again, luck? Don't think so, I'm keeping my position just fine, actually, I'm raising like a madman.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 9:44 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
I'm 2042 ELO at the moment, the games I lost we're lost because of flaming kids that destroyed all our wills of playing and trolled. I lost like five games from 1900 to 2042, the rest were wins.

It is not "I lost" or "I won", it's the team.

How can it be LUCK? 30 games won would be luck? LOTTERY! I'M INCOMING! You know what would be the single problem at this ELO? Me getting bored.

I'm just trying to be objective. When a person have spent 99% of his games in <1900 elo, then suddenly hops by 150elo in a matter of 2 days. That rises the question, you see. No need to be defensive.
I've seen plenty of people rising their elo for 200, 300 points in a matter of few days, when they have struggled around their top elo for some time. The best and known example I can give is Guardsman Bob, he was at 1900~ elo all the time, then he sudenly hopped to 2170, after few days he dropped to 1800 and now he's back to 1900. That is luck.

and with support it's even MORE boring.

Yes, because you don't understand how the support is played.

When I first got to 1900 this is how it was, I won like 10-12 in a row, now it's happening again, luck? Don't think so, I'm keeping my position just fine, actually, I'm raising like a madman.

Is it you winning the games, or you're just having better team? Winning so many games in a row, when you're playing in a higher elo than you were playing for the 99% of the time - yes, it's pretty much luck. If it's not - I'm happy for you, but time will show.

Just don't get defensive about it, I'm not saying that you're bad or anything.
LUL
May 12, 2012 10:54 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

It is not "I lost" or "I won", it's the team.

How can it be LUCK? 30 games won would be luck? LOTTERY! I'M INCOMING! You know what would be the single problem at this ELO? Me getting bored.

I'm just trying to be objective. When a person have spent 99% of his games in <1900 elo, then suddenly hops by 150elo in a matter of 2 days. That rises the question, you see. No need to be defensive.
I've seen plenty of people rising their elo for 200, 300 points in a matter of few days, when they have struggled around their top elo for some time. The best and known example I can give is Guardsman Bob, he was at 1900~ elo all the time, then he sudenly hopped to 2170, after few days he dropped to 1800 and now he's back to 1900. That is luck.

and with support it's even MORE boring.

Yes, because you don't understand how the support is played.

Is it you winning the games, or you're just having better team? Winning so many games in a row, when you're playing in a higher elo than you were playing for the 99% of the time - yes, it's pretty much luck. If it's not - I'm happy for you, but time will show.

Just don't get defensive about it, I'm not saying that you're bad or anything.

Actually, I raised wit 250 ELO, not 150 ELO ^.^ I'm so proud. I'm getting defensive because you have that way of putting the words. You were at first like "oh you got there? you won't stay like that for much *evil laughter*, but if you will stay, good job *cute doggy face*". You kinda creep me out no offense o.O.

Of course, time will show. But as I said, after so many wins like these I would SURELY fall off, but will get back in half the time I got here in the first place.

You can check my matches out, that Corki game was a lost lane, but we never had help on the lane, what I did? I won it by myself after losing it, because the enemy took the tower at minute 4, thus letting me farm.

I destroyed everything in teamfights.

EDIT: That Kog game was a defeat because we had a random pick on mid, a Xerath RANDOMED and he flamed. He fed so we lost.

That Vayne game were a duo that trolled me, because I picked Ghost on Vayne (Yes, I have this habit of playing with Ghost on Vayne, it fits me), they made my life a misery on lane and flamed.
ImmahnoobMay 12, 2012 10:58 AM

Autocrat said:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Whixh is the best Pc for playing games?

Abd56ullah - 23 minutes ago

0 by Abd56ullah »»
23 minutes ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

17 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» Wuthering Waves

ashisland - Today

4 by Tropisch »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Who do you pair up Link with?

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 16

7 by AzafuseKingTora »»
5 hours ago

» Switch 2 launching with Breath of the Wild Remake!?

rohan121 - May 12

11 by lucjan »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.