Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2007 10:58 PM

Jan 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />I really enjoyed this episode. It had a decent amount of action and we got to see Chrono, as well as Hayate battle form. It was pretty cool to see her use that huge spell. Things are now getting interesting, looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 6, 2008 4:19 AM

Apr 2007
It was cool to see Chrono once again. He sure moved far up in standing.

Hayate is just overpowered from a distance even without using her full strength. The young forward fighters don't look like they'll stand a chance against the newly introduced villains though. Next episode looks to be good with more action.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Jul 23, 2008 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
Finally got to see Hayate in action, even if it is a long range attack against generics.

How I wish that the show's pacing would be more like A's as opposed to the original.
Dec 24, 2008 9:11 PM

Jan 2008
Man the limiter thing is such BS.
Hmm, my prediction is the kids will be smashed by the new baddies.
Aug 27, 2009 2:57 AM

Jan 2009
And the true villains show themselves. Hayate's long range bombardment is overwhelming. I think it's probably more powerful than Nanoha's starlight breaker since her rank is SS.

Agito is not like what I expected, she's about the size of Reinforce Zwei. So is she a unison device?
Jun 18, 2010 6:14 AM

Sep 2009
aero said:
Yeah that limiter thing is annoying....I mean, shouldn't it be ok to use in emergencies? Also, yeah the new enemies look too tough for the new guys (at least for right now).
Jul 27, 2010 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
New badies and thier bad-ass-mini-fireworks XD
Dec 20, 2010 2:53 PM
Feb 2009
Fuck yeah, MSLN delivers an action episode!

And it's about time we finally see the real bad guys. Agito sure is a fucking clown, but Quattro and the dude in the armor (or robot? I dunno) are extremely badass. I sure bet we will be treated to the Sixth Section kicking their ass some time. And the girl looks like she's going to kick even more ass late in the series ^^
Dec 20, 2010 2:55 PM
Feb 2009
saxophone15 said:
aero said:
Yeah that limiter thing is annoying....I mean, shouldn't it be ok to use in emergencies? Also, yeah the new enemies look too tough for the new guys (at least for right now).

I guess they started putting limiters since that one time Nanoha was badly injured from so much magic wearing away her body.
Jan 7, 2014 4:30 PM

Jan 2011
I understand (some what) using limiters so they can fight safely in populated areas. Though i still would assume that someone who fought for years, rose to captains and above, or like Hayate, commands her own unit should be trusted to judge on how much power they use.

But not only having to regrest limiter remove from their superiors (Chrono was totally useless btw and should not be superior to Nanoha and Fate. Guess that kinda shows that having a high rank proves nothing, so the limiters might be justified after all), but that they themselves have to request to be allowed to remove limiters..

I wonder if Nanoha and Fate have to request allowance to remove the limiters on Subaru etc., too.

If you spin that far enough, some superior way off the charts back in HQ just used up his last limiter removal allowance on one of his subordinates, and therefore can't renew this allowance for someone else, ultimately leading to someone at the bottom of the command chain fighting with limiters against the greatest threat that ever appeared. If on top of that s/he is ranked down far enough, like Hayate, with 4 ranks, or maybe even more, that would mean instead of blasting this enemy to hell and back within seconds that the whole time-space continuum is forevered shattered.

All because they didn't trust personal judgement.
Mar 23, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2013
Well the limiter is there for the sake of drama. It's just a really stupid concept :s

*world is in imminent danger*
Hayate: "Requesting limiter to be switched off!"
Chrono: "Uh...sorry I kind of used up my limiter allowance"

*world explodes*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 25, 2014 2:23 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice action, quite liking the development so let's see what's next!
Oct 15, 2014 1:34 AM

Aug 2014
Wanna see more of Ginga and the interplay between the Calibres. That splat Erio and Caro made when they hit the wall is a little worrisome. *cringe* Lutecia appears to be roughly at A's-Nanoha level, and Agito feels like Vita with a massive ego...which, now that I think about it, is basically the awesomely-cool, spectacularly-amazing, mind-blowing Material of Power, Levi☆the☆Slasher(huge cheesy grin)! Hmm. ¬.¬

Fuck yeah, the raven's back!

Quattro's creepy as hell. But has kind of a nifty ability that I'll be disappointed not to see Tea go up against directly at some point.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
May 30, 2015 2:32 PM

Sep 2014
lol @ the fireworks. Couldn't stop laughing while she was dancing midst her mini fireworks show. like wut
Feb 17, 2016 3:27 AM

Feb 2010
saxophone15 said:
Yeah that limiter thing is annoying....I mean, shouldn't it be ok to use in emergencies?
xchee said:
Well the limiter is there for the sake of drama. It's just a really stupid concept :s

*world is in imminent danger*
Hayate: "Requesting limiter to be switched off!"
Chrono: "Uh...sorry I kind of used up my limiter allowance"

*world explodes*

I am wondering if limiters for people with huge power (Nanoha, Hayate, Fate, Vita, Signum etc) is just for the drama. I think something bad happened and they started to use limiters. Some very powerful mage might destroyed big part of the city so some people thought that would be the best to "limit them".
It's stupid idea because bad guys can use it but good guys cannot use it. Oh, well, in our world there are similar laws so I guess this kind of laws are "understandable".

There can be group of people that don't like mages (for whatever reasons) and they want to discard them. We have seen a few things:
- Hayate is treated as "girl" even thought she has very high rank
- person from TV that talk about magic - I get the feeling that he want to restrict magic users
Jan 13, 2017 1:40 AM

Dec 2016
We finally get to see Chrono, grown up and looking good in that uniform.

Nice to see Hayate join in on the action, she also get her limiter released, kinda have to in that situation, just way too many drones and enemies around.

Garyu & Lutectia got the relic with the help from Agito, another being as small as Reinforce Zwei.

What a troublesome bunch these enemies are, going to be tough to defeat them.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 9, 2018 6:34 PM
Mar 23, 2021 12:11 PM

Aug 2018
Throwing a flashbang! ;D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.