Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 9, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2013
I loved how Naruko-sensei and Kotomi had that instant connection when they first met XD
Jan 11, 2014 9:12 AM

Sep 2013
kotomi passed! haha yay :)
totally because of the interview xD
Jan 22, 2014 6:39 PM

Oct 2013
that boob pinch was kinda weird
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Apr 22, 2014 10:35 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Interview was hilarious lol

Sensei is like I like Tsuda's sister already lol.

Tsuda holds Suzu up so she can grab a box which Suzu agrees to be help up for that one occasion.

May 27, 2014 8:30 PM

Mar 2014
Now .. I don't know if the jokes are getting funnier or getting lame...
That's Severe sensei!! (their reaction.. priceless!!)
Mutsumi has a strong body!!
suzu when praised lol!!
Breast milk..
dafuq! When they yawned .. I yawned too lol!!
Valentines' day episode!!!
They're lesbians after all!! (almost all..)
hand made chocolates are nice!!
That Exam sheet..
That Interview!!
dem.. passed for erotica...
Tsuda and aria... have their own version of.. exposure.. (kinda)
the heck... 19 was like (gonna come!? lol!!) oh for comedy purpose i think.. (AGREE)
she pinched her ... (nahh...)
She passed!!! (Because of erotica!!)
Good episode!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2014 7:04 PM

Oct 2013
Omg! Haha Kotomi and sensei got along well
Nov 1, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2014
This show...
Theres so many good lines i cant remember them all by the end of the episode!
This show does not miss a beat, every episode I laugh from start to finish.
Hata is still my favorite character. I love her voice.
Only one episode...WHERE AM I GOING TO GET MY COMEDY NOW?!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 19, 2015 9:41 PM

Mar 2015
Suzu really is cute in every episode lol. I love how she just give chocolate without any reason at all unlike Aria and Shino.

Suzu's wish is so obvious Tsuda... you dense guy.

Suzu senpai~

That sensei and imouto relationship is gonna be great...

Jan 10, 2016 5:07 PM

Aug 2014
I hope last episode will be better than this one :/
Not so many funny scenes as in other episodes :( This episode didn't cheer me up.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 3, 2016 8:51 AM

Jun 2015
So Tsuda's sister just checked the answers to resemble "3P", yet she passed? Hmm.

The moment when Aria accidentally puts her boobs on Suzu's head was priceless. The "cum cookies" were also funny. But Tsuda is such a stick-in-a-mud I just can't stand it.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
May 14, 2016 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Episode fun, but the level of comedy, remains unchanged, no major news, however, is relaxing and fun to watch.
Jun 11, 2016 6:47 AM

Jan 2015
Another Good episode :3
I <3 SYD
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Apr 29, 2017 11:58 PM

Sep 2013
So the little sister got in because she's messed up like the teacher...didn't see that coming!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 17, 2018 1:36 AM

Apr 2013
Teacher's into NTR, I'm not even surprised. Also his sister seems to be both a sadist and masochist somehow? xD
Aug 11, 2020 12:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. What i said before became real. Ofc Tsuda's sister passed the test even her test might be pretty stupid. Its because her shimoneta! Fortunately for her, its the perverted sensei that enjoyed her joke much! Congratulations, congratulations perverted girl! Now the gang became more hilarious cause her sister joined the team. A nice additional for the show, really.

Not gonna mention anything, like a valentine day. Ofc Tsuda got chocolate from Aria, Suzu, and Shino. God, Shino acting stranged again. Its not good with the teasing! Ah, the last episode. But i just had my score already. So, the last wont changed much my mind. Overall, this series was pretty eccentric with the theme. The girl with dirty mouth and mind. The eccentric movement never missed it chance by punching every seconds. Seriously, its happening. If you did not enjoy the joke, this series never reach you. I am somewhat in the middle of people that actually maniac about it, and put a sceptist mind or hate so much on it. So, yeah, the real score in the next one!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 9, 2021 9:02 PM

Aug 2018
Lol she failed the test but the interview made her get into the school hahahaha

Feb 28, 2022 12:02 AM
Feb 2022
so cringe, second to worst i’ve ever seen
Feb 1, 2023 8:28 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
"I guess the breast milk was a nice touch" BRO 12 EPISODES IN and this show is STILL astounding me with how bold it is

Come to think of it though, amidst all the lewd jokes and super short skirts, unless I'm tripping, we have yet to see a single panty shot??!! Honestly, if you take out the dialogue from this show and leave the visuals, I daresay it's actually almost family-friendly. Ok maybe the president pinched Tsuda's little sister's nipple at the end of this episode, and we did have Yokoshima-sensei deepthroating a chocolate-covered banana, but other than that, what really else is there? The vibrators in the last episode? Those were all hidden in boxes and couldn't even be seen. The only actual lewd visuals are found in the OP with the strange-looking dildos and vibrators and such. Or maybe I've just grown too accustomed to the madness. I'll keep an eye on for the next and last episode, and ignoring the dialogue, see if you could actually watch it with your family.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any good?

Mr-Yoshi - Mar 6

11 by veseny »»
Mar 8, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

game8910 - Sep 25, 2010

208 by Apratim »»
Feb 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 17, 2010

179 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jul 3, 2010

286 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:30 AM

» Wow FFandMMfan's hate for this anime was really toxic

AkihitoZero1224 - Dec 31, 2023

12 by Saynarra »»
Jan 1, 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.