Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2010 10:19 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another happy ending to another story arc. Stella seems to want to do the baptize with Kazuya but he's too stupid to notice ... so ... their relation is still the same ... wonder where the story will go from now on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2010 8:01 AM

Apr 2010
Hey uhmmm.....Where did you read chapter 50???????????

Somebody Gonna Get A Hurt Real Bad !
Nov 8, 2010 9:41 AM

Mar 2008
Chinese scanlations, I can PM you the link if you can read Chinese ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2010 5:55 AM

Jan 2010
The hell , 50 ?

i only read 33 chapters
Nov 14, 2010 1:04 AM
Mar 2010
^agreed.

Translations please.
Jan 29, 2011 2:05 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
The arc is finally concluded. We had nice character development and Satellizer's emotional hurdle has been overcome. The bonds between the MCs have become even stronger.

Good thing the younger brother also understood his wrongdoings.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 29, 2011 7:17 AM

Oct 2010
Absolutely loved Bridget letting Kazuya touch her back and wounds on it as follows,

loved Louis finally giving him that shit ass date he had on Bridget and Kazuya breaking it in the spoiler
That's right Louis reconcile as you do in the spoiler
and keep being with your Pandora. I will say it clearly NEVER TOUCH BRIDGET AGAIN! You pig shit SOB!
Yumekichi11May 31, 2011 4:28 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 31, 2011 10:15 AM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Absolutely loved Bridget letting Kazuya touch her back and wounds on it as follows,

loved Leo finally giving him that shit ass date he had on Bridget and Kazuya breaking it in the spoiler
That's right Leo reconcile as you do in the spoiler
and keep being with your Pandora. I will say it clearly NEVER TOUCH BRIDGET AGAIN! You pig shit SOB!

You mean Louis, not Leo.

LOL, I kept thinking, "why does he keep mentioning Ingrid's Partner?!"

I'm sure Leo would like you to stop mixing his good name with that SOB.
May 31, 2011 4:29 PM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
You mean Louis, not Leo.

LOL, I kept thinking, "why does he keep mentioning Ingrid's Partner?!"

I'm sure Leo would like you to stop mixing his good name with that SOB.
Yeah Louis, for some reason I called him Leo. Must have been tired as I was plowing through the manga.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 12, 2011 6:47 AM
Jun 2011
your guys i hope you share this chinese. pm to me please T T. I would like to read this manga for a long time (now I've read 49 chapter already) I'm finding chapter 50
Jul 24, 2011 7:18 AM

May 2011
God dangit, so close to getting baptism out of those two with the Hotel room scene. I hate these cock tease plots. They drive me bonkers.

Louis and Holly deserve each other. They're both fucked up in the head. Good boy Louis; go fuck around with your Stella replacement doll and and leave the big girl to Kazuya.

Wow, did the author really try and make Kazuya's feelings towards Stella seem similar to Louis's feelings with the last few comments by Kazuya on the plane?

Jesus Kazuya, how about falling for the girl because of who she is. Not because she has implants of your dead sister in her back.

At least he made a smooth move trashing the flash drive Louis gave him. Even Louis can't deny Kazuya's feelings towards Stella aren't legit.

I think Louis even gave his blessing to them as a couple. well, sort of.
CirrisJul 24, 2011 7:22 AM
Jul 24, 2011 8:08 AM

Feb 2008
he got off easy...the bastard.

still the thing with those two is probably going to get more interesting from now on. now that everything has been dealt with the next arc will probably be all business. not to mention that she is probably #1 in all of genetics....in her class maybe.
Jul 24, 2011 8:15 AM

Jun 2008
In a way, kind of expected this ending. I kinda wish he did die, but at least he looks seriously changed (Louis) and won't be like he was. So close on the baptism!
Jul 24, 2011 9:02 AM

Jun 2010
Why? Why didn't Louis die? I am disappoint. Will they ever do the baptism or whatever it's called. I wonder what the next arc will be.

Jul 24, 2011 9:31 AM

Sep 2007
He don't need to die. :s
Jul 24, 2011 10:11 AM

Jul 2011
the warm that kazuya feel from stella i think is a warm of love, not from his feeling for his sister...but it is true her sister always watching over him...in my opinion

read it at mangareader http://www.mangareader.net/400/freezing.html
Jul 24, 2011 10:23 AM

Jul 2011
It was a good chapter. Im "kinda" ( Keyword = kinda) glad Louis snapped out of being crazy for stella and is on a good path with holly. I hate when Stella says something like " Lets do the Baptism right now". And Kazuya says " I dont know its getting kind of late, ill see you tomorrow"

And we have to wait another fucking 26 days to see the next chapter -_-
Jul 24, 2011 10:44 AM

May 2011
13man18 said:
Why? Why didn't Louis die? I am disappoint. Will they ever do the baptism or whatever it's called. I wonder what the next arc will be.

He will probably show up to help them out. Besides how are you going to explain the death of the next heir to the El Bridget family?

And what is it going to take to make Kazuya's dumbass see Stella as a lover and not a sister?
ExplicitzJul 24, 2011 10:50 AM
Jul 24, 2011 11:25 AM

Nov 2010
13man18 said:
13man18 said:
Jul 24, 2011 11:33 AM

Jun 2011
good ending to that arc, and louis is going to be back for sure.
wonder what the next arc will be about?
Jul 24, 2011 1:15 PM

Jun 2008
captainandrew said:

It better contain them boinking it up. It's long overdue I think.
Jul 24, 2011 9:21 PM
Jul 2011
Man....Louis doesn't deserve Holly's love...
Jul 24, 2011 9:22 PM

Jun 2008
shyuusuke said:

They're both fucked up. They're perfect for each other.
SolidSnakeUSJul 24, 2011 9:37 PM
Jul 25, 2011 3:56 AM

Jun 2009
^ True, Holly is just a dumb bitch so she fits Luis too well. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Oh well, finally a non-frustrating chapter.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 25, 2011 2:00 PM

Feb 2011
Cirris said:

Louis and Holly deserve each other. They're both fucked up in the head. Good boy Louis; go fuck around with your Stella replacement doll and and leave the big girl to Kazuya.

Agreed. Very stange relationship they have to say the least.

Cirris said:

Jesus Kazuya, how about falling for the girl because of who she is. Not because she has implants of your dead sister in her back.

Now that i think about it...Kazuya is a little fucked up as well.

"we still have plenty of time right?"

This one question seriously made me consider dropping this series....i hope this isn't going to be dragged on like i'm imagining it is.

And to make matters worse...no more Louis...he was the only interesting character so far.
The next arc best be something amazing to make up for this loss.
Jul 25, 2011 2:53 PM

Jun 2010
This chapter was so lame. What I didn't like;

- Stella saving Louis and forgiving him about what he has done to her. Seriously, he ruined her childhood years and she ended up saving him and forgiving him. And suddenly Louis becomes all good without any punishment.

- Holly being again devoted to Louis after of what he did to her, too. She was pretty much a replacement of Stella, he treated her like a dog, yet she still loves Louis.

- Kazuya is a big idiot as always. Like benevolentfather said. And this chapter felt like Kazuya is near Stella due of his sister's stigmata. Pretty much like Louis has Holly for a replacement.

Let's hope the next arc will be much better.
Jul 26, 2011 10:29 PM

Jun 2008
Excuse me while I THROW UP ALL OVER THIS ABOMINATION....

WTF was this???

Nothing makes sense.....Oh, OK, let's pretend that never happened, let's pretend Louis didn't RAPE Holly, let's pretend she didn't try to kill him.....let's pretend Louis isn't the biggest SCUM in this manga.....

This is utter BULLSHIT....I really can't believe what I just read/saw...
Jul 27, 2011 11:58 AM

Apr 2010
alexcampos said:
Excuse me while I THROW UP ALL OVER THIS ABOMINATION....

WTF was this???

Nothing makes sense.....Oh, OK, let's pretend that never happened, let's pretend Louis didn't RAPE Holly, let's pretend she didn't try to kill him.....let's pretend Louis isn't the biggest SCUM in this manga.....

hahah opino lo mismo >.< pero quiero mas!!!!!!
Jul 27, 2011 12:13 PM
Apr 2011
I already pass this arc a longtime ago, I'm on chapter 72...
Jul 27, 2011 10:10 PM

Jun 2011
SolidSnakeUS said:
captainandrew said:

It better contain them boinking it up. It's long overdue I think.

haha agreed agreed. xD
Jul 29, 2011 1:26 PM

Nov 2010
Wow......... such a stupid chapter

I hope the next arc is better than this atrocity!

p.s. Kazuya still is a little girl!!
Dec 2, 2011 7:44 AM
Dec 2011
SolidSnakeUS said:
In a way, kind of expected this ending. I kinda wish he did die, but at least he looks seriously changed (Louis) and won't be like he was. So close on the baptism!

its good that he did not die now I hope that someone will beat him up and will continue to beat until the end of his life degenerative son of a bitch
Dec 2, 2011 8:03 AM
Dec 2011
it is interesting how each anime manga has a character like Kazuya they are strong when they do not have to be but they can not be found when you need them he has almost beaten a Pandora in the last chapters and now he can not do anything about Louis and what about Stella that humiliation hmmm I really sometimes wonder whether these artists are normal probably not I hope that the next chapters will be better without this crap
Sep 13, 2016 7:42 PM

May 2015
I still don't know who I hate more, Louis or Holly... Anyway, Louis needs to f*ck of and continue to f*ck off until he comes back to the point from whence he came and the f*ck off again... Holly is a stupid b*tch who is arguably the worst of the two considering that she's jealous over something no one in their right mind would be jealous about.

All of these people would need serious psychiatric counseling after this ordeal. A hug and the power of love and friendship wouldn't just make everything go back to living a normal life. *Manga logic*

kisami said:
he got off easy...the bastard.
It was treated like it was water under the bridge by Violet & Satellizer... and that got me mad as hell...

kesang said:
the warm that kazuya feel from stella i think is a warm of love, not from his feeling for his sister...but it is true her sister always watching over him...in my opinion
I second this...

shyuusuke said:
+1

MillaMaxwell said:
This chapter was so lame. What I didn't like;

- Stella saving Louis and forgiving him about what he has done to her. Seriously, he ruined her childhood years and she ended up saving him and forgiving him. And suddenly Louis becomes all good without any punishment.

- Holly being again devoted to Louis after of what he did to her, too. She was pretty much a replacement of Stella, he treated her like a dog, yet she still loves Louis.

- This chapter felt like Kazuya is near Stella due of his sister's stigmata. Pretty much like Louis has Holly for a replacement.

Let's hope the next arc will be much better.
This...

JustALEX said:
WTF was this???

QFTW

AnimaxRex said:
it is interesting how each anime manga has a character like Kazuya they are strong when they do not have to be but they can not be found when you need them he has almost beaten a Pandora in the last chapters and now he can not do anything about Louis and what about Stella that humiliation hmmm I really sometimes wonder whether these artists are normal probably not I hope that the next chapters will be better without this crap
+1
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM
Aug 2021
the brother louis was forgiven way to quickly. he should have been crippled for what he did at the very least.

More topics from this board

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

» Any updates?

ModusOperandi - Nov 10, 2022

1 by KryoticSyn »»
Dec 15, 2022 11:59 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 46 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

38 by HexzaGon »»
Dec 21, 2021 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.