Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2010 8:57 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
tsubasaloverSep 5, 2010 10:13 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 5, 2010 9:21 PM

Sep 2008
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2010 9:28 PM

Apr 2010
Hirano got pissed cause someone used a sword lol
Sep 5, 2010 9:29 PM

Apr 2010
Dam it that bastard teacher in the end, really hate that guy hope he dies very painfully.

This episode could have been better the reaction of the adults was a bit weird, sure there young but there old enough to think for themselves.
They should be between 16 and 18, in most countries the age where you can enter the military is 16 so in most countries your considered old enough to cary a weapon at 16.
More over during war time most countries will summon every male between 16 and 45 starting with the oldest sons.

Other then that i have to say that Saya's father had a strange way of showing the reality everyone knew about already.
He seems like a leading type and seems very dominant.
Her mother is smart and also seems to be capable of leading.
Sep 5, 2010 9:31 PM

Mar 2010
Oh yeah! Only three more episodes to go~

Sep 5, 2010 9:39 PM

Apr 2010
stevewiess01 said:
Oh yeah! Only three more episodes to go~

Im anxious to see ending but then i would want season 2 like a month later
Sep 5, 2010 9:40 PM

Dec 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

Zeke is so moe~~~

kinda sad it's gonna end soon. the mangaka's lazy and needs to get more chapters in so we can see a second season soon!
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2010 9:44 PM

Aug 2010
What was Hirano's freak out about? Was there something in the manga that would put that in context?

Why does Takashi get away with assaulting so many of the female cast members? Does no one find it problematic that his first thought to snap someone out of a rut is to manhandle them?
Sep 5, 2010 9:54 PM

Apr 2008
picastro said:
Why does Takashi get away with assaulting so many of the female cast members? Does no one find it problematic that his first thought to snap someone out of a rut is to manhandle them?

Pretty much since the first episode, the natural order of society has already been a train wreck. If the world was like that, then all social conventions come spiraling down. I mean, take the orgy bus for example! >.<
Sep 5, 2010 9:58 PM

Feb 2009
Lotion part will cause a whole lot of misunderstandings later. I'm a little bit disappointed though.

Lol, Takashi manhandled Saya a little too much there. Not like that in manga and definitely not cool. And why did Saeko return to calling Takashi "Komuro-kun"? Fail.
Also, history lesson?

Oh yeah, Takagi's dad! Voiced by Nakata Jouji = pure win!
Decapitation is epic fail. Stupid baby dropping the bottle.

Woah, the orgy bus. So much win but not enough. Next episode should be the continuation of that. Glad to see it though. More!!

Shido returns to the spotlight once again. inb4 "I hate Shido" "Die, Shido!!" and "Oh yeah, him."

Not long before the end(of this show). Definitely they'll be going for that ending. Or maybe they won't. I don't know but let's just see.
Sep 5, 2010 9:59 PM

Sep 2008
belatkuro said:
Shido returns to the spotlight once again. inb4 "I hate Shido" "Die, Shido!!" and "Oh yeah, him."
Why would anyone want him to die now? He like instigated the orgy bus.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2010 10:04 PM

Feb 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
belatkuro said:
So now it will be like "I want to join his cult!" Hmmm....
Sep 5, 2010 10:20 PM

Apr 2010
belatkuro said:
HawthorneKitty said:
belatkuro said:
Even a orgy is not enough to get me listen to him and join his cult.
Your better of killing him first and then join the orgy.
Sep 5, 2010 10:23 PM

Sep 2008
Aversa said:
belatkuro said:
HawthorneKitty said:
belatkuro said:
Even a orgy is not enough to get me listen to him and join his cult.
Your better of killing him first and then join the orgy.
You don't really need to listen to him. You just need the girls to listen to him and you will reap the rewards.
Sep 5, 2010 10:27 PM

Jul 2010
Man i friggin hate Shido, sure he corrupted the students in the bus into having an orgy, but still the guy is friggin crazy! then again if a z-day were to happen there will always be a dickhead like shido to think of taking full advantage of the situation, now i'm fully caught with the manga but ima pretend like i've never read it, i hope Shido gets bitten then shot by hirano in the balls with a CheyTac Intervention M-200 Sniper rifle.
Sep 5, 2010 10:31 PM

Feb 2009
^See, someone who hates Shido XD
Sep 5, 2010 10:38 PM

Sep 2008
belatkuro said:
Well, lets just say that he's going to be one of the ones missing out when the zombies roll in.
Sep 5, 2010 10:52 PM

Jul 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
belatkuro said:
Well, lets just say that he's going to be one of the ones missing out when the zombies roll in.
Okay considering u like shido right,okay if u join his lil cult he'll make u watever he feels like, so lets say the bus stopped and someone needed to check the engine but there's like 10 zombies w8ing to attack. now shido chooses you and makes u check the engine while everyone else in the bus is having an orgy. now would u still join that? oh and the zombies are guaranteed to attack you as soon as u open up the hood
Sep 5, 2010 11:02 PM

Jun 2009
great ep i think the best one yet, its just starting to get good and what was with the other teacher he look like he did something to the gilrs on the bus
imperlastSep 5, 2010 11:06 PM
Sep 5, 2010 11:04 PM

Feb 2010
tbh in the beginning when Rei was naked & Shizuka's hands were like. eh hentai shit nvm
Sep 5, 2010 11:04 PM

Jan 2010
Takagi's father is scary.

belatkuro said:

I hate him too.

picastro said:
What was Hirano's freak out about? Was there something in the manga that would put that in context?

i wonder why did Hirano said that, did he hate swords?
Sep 5, 2010 11:13 PM

Jul 2009
Well, now that picture at the stat of last week's ED makes sense :P

Looks like we won't get a super satisfying conclusion... it'll probably end up with an OVA or something. Or MAYBE a second season once the manga ends... Or probably an anime-original ending.

Having a setup episode this late in the season kinda guarantees this.

LOL ORGY BUS!

Edit: I was honestly surprised at the lack of "exposure" when Takashi picked up Saya. Not very heavy on the fanservice this week. (Rei's was medically appropriate... I guess.)
wheresthehandleSep 5, 2010 11:18 PM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 5, 2010 11:16 PM
Aug 2009
^^ Hirano is a gun otaku, gun users and sword users usually don't mix. He was frustrated over being called a kid and having his guns threatened, as well as becomming to relaxed in that environment and snapped.

As for the episode, it was ok, but the manga version was done much better. I was wondering how they were going to handle the orgy bus in the anime, it was about what I expected (and the censored version was exactly what I expected :P but who would watch that).
Sep 5, 2010 11:21 PM
Feb 2010
First off, ORRRRRRGGGGYYYYYBUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!! XD
Lol, that aside, highlights of today's ep.

Takagi's badass father: Cmon, even though he doesn't get much screen time, he still freakin baddass.
Takashi's speech: I srsly loved this scene.
Orrrrggggg-*Cough* Orgybus scene: HAWT...and slightly disturbing.....

So next ep be the return of the world's greatest douche.
Overall score: 4.5/5
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Sep 5, 2010 11:23 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I kinda see where the anime is gonna end.

Sep 5, 2010 11:32 PM

Mar 2009
I found it boring. Also, Saya pisses me off every time she speaks.
Sep 6, 2010 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
Takagi's father is a beast leader. no doubt.
Nice episode, with Komuro's group sticking up for each other~
Looks like that teacher returns next episode -.-
Sep 6, 2010 12:03 AM

Jan 2010
*looks at screen shots*
Darn, I didn't get any gropes in my preview!
It was bright lights!
Sep 6, 2010 12:10 AM

Sep 2009
Shut up Saya!
The way Takashi handled Saya was a bit scary.
Saeko in a kimono ♥
Hirano overreacting did not mesh well.
Pointless episode overall.
Sep 6, 2010 12:28 AM

Mar 2009
Saya's dad's a total beast!

Yea, I've been thinking that the whole series.....Why the Fuck haven't the parents been trying to find their children.

I guess it's just me, but my first reaction would be to go find all my closest family members...like the main characters of this show have been doing, but not their parents?

I know it's just drama for the show, but I'm glad they finally shed some light on it.

I'm glad to see that they're most likely gonna stick together, and not be "absorbed".

They should imo, but idk, if I was in Saya's situation, and even if my parents presumed my dead and didn't even try to find me, I would probably still stay with them over going on with my friends.

But, I may be pissed enough to go with my friends.
Because ultimately all "correctness" goes out the window in a situation like this, and it all goes down to plain old right and wrong.
And, their group has become more like a family already, they probably trust each other more than anyone else.

It raises a very interesting question.
I commend this series and the mangaka for this, it really takes it to another level, and gives this show a deepness I didn't think it could have b/c of all the violence and boobies. +1

Urahara Out!!
Sep 6, 2010 12:39 AM

Aug 2010
Pardon the language but why does Takagi have to be such a bitch sometimes? And is it me or is her dad Golgo freaking 13!!
Anyways I thought this episode had a little too much drama in it for my taste.

On Another note can anyone explain what this "orgy bus" is? I have yet to see a bus with a massive orgy in it. Or maybe I missed it even though it would be pretty hard to miss.

Urahara Out! Just kidding.
billngSep 6, 2010 12:47 AM
Sep 6, 2010 12:40 AM

Aug 2009
not a bad episode and good to see Takashi still man-handling the women like sexual harassment was out of fashion....

Saeko was cute when she blushed, makes me want to change from 3d to 2d after this:

and next ep should be good as the man of the hour will be in it:
Sep 6, 2010 1:03 AM

Sep 2010
angelei28 said:
i wonder why did Hirano said that, did he hate swords?

You,guys,don't understand it...We already know,that Hirano likes Takagi very much.
Do you remember that moment in anime,than Hirano said:"You must come from a very distinguished family,that's cool!". And what Saya answered?"I don't want to hear that from you"...

And now look at his face at 11:00.He was really angry at Saya's reaction,
after Komuro talks about her parents, and in the end he said "I'm sorry".She said :"Yeah,you'd better be.But that's ok".And she smiles.
And Hirano?She said:"i don't want to hear that from you."

So he understood,that Saya don't pay attention on him,but she listens to Komuro.
Once again-look at his face on this pic...

That why he begun to talk this things about weapons vs swords.But his was actually angry at Takashi and abit angry at Saya. The only way he can express his feelings about Saya is to protect her with his weapons.And that's why he was very happy in the end,after Saya said,that he was the only one,who protected her...

It's simple...
BlastoSep 6, 2010 1:14 AM
Living after midnight, rockin' to the dawn
Lovin' 'til the morning, then I'm gone, I'm gone
Sep 6, 2010 1:16 AM

Oct 2009
The guy above ninja'd what I was gonna say.

Jealous etc.

Btw this Shido guys has my hate.

Orgybus :L

Too bad I had the censored one.
Sep 6, 2010 1:19 AM
Feb 2010
TensaiShonen said:

That pic is so true XD
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Sep 6, 2010 1:46 AM

Jul 2010
considering the number of episodes left(2) most likely they'll have a rushed ending, something like the zombies invading after shido comes in like in the manga only it will end either with a frame of takeshi and the others surrounded by a shitload of zombies and getting ready to attack the horde of zombies or it'll end with takagi's parents fending off the zombies while the takeshi and the others esacpe on the humvee heading to mall area(like in the manga) while the screen fades to white. or something like that. however it can also end with everyone getting devoured(if they want a gruesome ending)
kouki247Sep 6, 2010 1:53 AM
Sep 6, 2010 1:52 AM

Apr 2008
after watching this up till now .. its good that it ends at episode 12 . i rather they just concentrate on the manga alone than waste their time and effort making this anime -.-

Sep 6, 2010 1:52 AM

Mar 2010
Takagi's father was fearsome!! That lunatic-hentai teacher is back..I had completely forgotten about him..Looks like he has having fun at the bus..
The episode was kinda slow but had a great atmosphere..It looks like it's drawing closer to the end..

P.S. I don't think that takashi and saeko did anything because they were acting really akward when they were together..
Sep 6, 2010 1:57 AM
Jul 2018
zimno said:
3/5

If you didn't put those up, i wouldn't of know what the censorships were hidin x3

on another note zeke FTW!
Sep 6, 2010 2:44 AM

Jan 2010
Takashi should stop using violence on the girls.He's pissing me off.And the great thing is that the girls don't mind T_T
Sep 6, 2010 2:55 AM

Dec 2009
The bus was ... disgusting >_>( just cause Shido was there )....
Sep 6, 2010 3:06 AM
Jun 2008
Hirano shouldn't take hold of every gun, he only has two hand -_-"

ew....bus orgy, this is getting seriously sick. Hope they will censor the disgusting scene.
Sep 6, 2010 3:26 AM

Oct 2007
hmm... plot has somehwat started again, but in 2 eps, i think a 2nd season was already planned. bus scene was um interesting
Sep 6, 2010 3:27 AM

Feb 2010
one of the weaker episodes but still enjoyable.
Sep 6, 2010 3:30 AM

Sep 2010
MorningGlory said:
Hirano shouldn't take hold of every gun, he only has two hand -_-"

ew....bus orgy, this is getting seriously sick. Hope they will censor the disgusting scene.

1) Hirano is a Gun Otaku 2)Without guns he is useless.3)this anime is not a drama and horror only,but it's a comedy also a bit :-)

Bus orgy?Well,read manga again,and you'll find out that this is the same scene here also.So...nothing new here i guess :-)

And i completely agree,that Takashi should stop using violence on the girls.What the hell he was thinking about...I just can imagine how Hirano felt at this moment.I think he wanted just grab his shotgun and take Komuro's head off, lol.But as long as Saya's reaction was quite positive,he could't do much about it...Poor dude.Damn,i really want to see SayaxHirano story...Just need to wait a bit longer.
Living after midnight, rockin' to the dawn
Lovin' 'til the morning, then I'm gone, I'm gone
Sep 6, 2010 3:37 AM

May 2010
Boring episode.
Oh well, two more are left now.
Sep 6, 2010 3:37 AM
Jun 2008
@Blasto
Well, I never watch the manga so I don't know what is going to happen...and as long as they don't make physic law divided by zero(ex:matrix boobs), then everything is fine for me.

The Tahiti story remind me of a story in the Anime Terra he....

I sometimes questioned myself why the zombie can do a quick dash when it is release from the cage?? ....
MorningGlorySep 6, 2010 3:52 AM
Sep 6, 2010 3:39 AM

Dec 2009
Show is getting boring. Whenever it isn't all exposition of fights and fan service it becomes dead obvious (excuse the pun) how little this show has going for it.
Ara ara.
Sep 6, 2010 3:50 AM

Jun 2009
takashi dont have a easy live with this group i mean all let their proplems and anger out on him
poor komuro
Sep 6, 2010 3:57 AM

Nov 2008
I don't agree with Takashi's actions towards Saya, but you do have to understand that with everything that has happend, only Saya knows about the wellfare of her family and yet she is pissing and moaning about it.

on a side note, not everyone has read the manga. So if you have read it please refrain from making note of anything in it that happens after the current episode, or at least put it under a spoiler tab.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Yesterday, 9:22 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.