Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2010 4:14 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
seeing ran in the hot springs and then with her hair down awesome!!!!!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 29, 2014 1:36 AM

Jul 2008
I was wondering what she looked like with her hair down. Didn't disappoint.
Mar 11, 2016 3:31 PM

Feb 2013
Nice fights between Ran and her clone and Meow and her oversized clone.
The first time we see policemen or officials, call them what you want but they were useless and stupid.
Apr 3, 2021 12:28 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't like this episode. The anime has good episodic structure but due to limited time, the battles and resolutions end up being very rushed. At least it still has good comedy.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 14, 2021 7:56 AM

Aug 2018
Myao is quite enjoying her life today.. Or maybe it's shiny weather.. Still her ability to such enjoy things, even to dancing, is nice.. On the other hand, this anime has too much drinking at other times for my taste..
Did Ran just compliment Myao?.. At around 18:43 or so.. I guess now Ran a bit warmed up towards Myao.. As at first she really was dismissive of her.. Ran still keeps her distance.. But also she said pretty sweet words here..
Feb 19, 2022 6:20 AM

Jun 2016
A case of mistaken identity, huh. At least it led to Ran's hardest opponent yet.

Pamper them, so they'll go easy on you, eh. Talk about a weak mindset, hehe.

I didn't like the comedy this episode. Haha, the doppelganger Myao is a fat woman, haha. sigh. Pretty childish humour, along with the mole on the butt gag. Frankly, I think the show would be better without it.

Nov 15, 2022 8:40 AM
Jan 2020
Rasco said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
seeing ran in the hot springs and then with her hair down awesome!!!!!

Ran is easily the Waifu of 2000. She is amazing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran Episode 13 Discussion

meneope - Oct 2, 2009

23 by alpo42ab »»
Feb 19, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran Episode 3 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 5, 2010

8 by alpo42ab »»
Dec 24, 2023 11:51 PM

Poll: » Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 4, 2010

16 by EmperorKaido »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran Episode 12 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 6, 2010

4 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 23, 2022 3:26 PM

Poll: » Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran Episode 11 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 6, 2010

4 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 23, 2022 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.