Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2010 5:04 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I freaking lol'd at Chisame despairing over the fact that her life has been actually a very satisfying one.

Negi finally wakes up and does more badass fightan.

FINALLY THE FUTURE THAT CHAOS WANTED TO STOP HAS BEEN REVEALED!

And so, the final battle draws nearer, please no more deviations!!
Aug 6, 2010 12:37 AM
Jul 2018
LOL Chisame!! XD
Aug 6, 2010 1:47 AM

Sep 2007
Badass ... Badass ! AND BIGGEST FIGHT NOW !
Aug 6, 2010 1:57 AM

Apr 2010
Wow this was a great chapter, been waiting for a while.

I had my own ideas about the future Chao was trying to prevent when it was revealed that the magic world would collapse. If Chao were to reveal the existence of magic to Earth many years before the destruction of the magic world, then by that time of the magic world collapsing the residents of the magic world would be able to go to Earth without much problems due to the fact that the Earth would of been ready to handle that flow of people.

I was also surprised about the fact that Chisame apparently has a satisfying life. She's shocked too! Lol

The end of the chapter was to me another one of those unexpected parts of Negima. Well I kind of knew that Negi seems to be joining Fate's plans in a way. I think the reason why Fate is not pleased with this is because Fate wanted Negi to be his enemy and not his ally though I'm not sure why he seems so intent on it being that way only.
Aug 6, 2010 2:32 AM

Nov 2009
realmruler1 said:
LOL Chisame!! XD

I really enjoyed this chapter! ;)
Aug 6, 2010 2:37 AM

Sep 2008
A Jew that comes from behind.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 3:55 AM
Jul 2018
Chisame is lovable ;)

I'm actually disappointed in Fate. Just because someone else has found a better plan than you doesn't means that you start acting like a wuss
Aug 6, 2010 5:46 AM
Jan 2010
So, Negi found a way to save the world, why isn't anyone surprised, I wonder...

And... OMFG, Chao!! In that image, she looked like the general of the army or something!

And I would actually love to have Chiu-chan's life! So... Yeah.

And... Just WHERE are Zazie-san and her sister (and, I bet, the guy (girl? thing?) underneath that mantle) from? I mean... Not Earth, not Magical World... What are they?
Aug 6, 2010 8:43 AM

Dec 2007
I just kept smiling throughout this whole chapter lol.

Chisame's sudden realization was awesome.
Aug 6, 2010 8:54 AM

Feb 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
A Jew that comes from behind.

that caught me off guard for a bit.

hJ said:
Chisame is lovable ;)

I'm actually disappointed in Fate. Just because someone else has found a better plan than you doesn't means that you start acting like a wuss

don't know what that plan is, but hes more angry at the fact that he things negi is far too naive to wager the fate of both words on a possibly non existent or impossible errand.
Aug 6, 2010 10:39 AM

Feb 2010
good chapter =) 5/5
Aug 6, 2010 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
Wait, do Zazie and her sister look exactly the same? Who was Negi fighting in this chapter? It was confusing.
Aug 6, 2010 7:34 PM

Dec 2007
Shyster said:
Wait, do Zazie and her sister look exactly the same? Who was Negi fighting in this chapter? It was confusing.

He's fighting Zazi's sister right now.

Epic chapter with Chisame being great and Negi being his usual badass self. Not only does Negi seem to have developed a better plan than Fate's, but also he's determined to kick Fate's ass no matter if the latter decides to follow it or not.
Aug 6, 2010 11:10 PM

Feb 2010
I'm wondering how long Chisame and Makie could have held up against Alt-Zazie. I was hoping for Makie to rush her, get booted in the face a few times, and Chisame to be shown hacking the dream world.

Chisame needs to hack Cosmo Entelechea! That needs to happen! It will be awesome!
Aug 7, 2010 8:27 PM
Nov 2008
Well, if my deductions are correct...

The hooded figure is most definitely not Chao, especially since that hair style almost mirror's Fate's. Plus, the only connection to Chao, that being Zazie, has been proven to not be Zazie...well...

Shit just got real.
Aug 8, 2010 6:24 AM

Jul 2008
Onibokusu said:
Well, if my deductions are correct...

The hooded figure is most definitely not Chao, especially since that hair style almost mirror's Fate's. Plus, the only connection to Chao, that being Zazie, has been proven to not be Zazie...well...

Shit just got real.

Yeah add to that the way he/she was talking about Negi, it is just not like Chao did.

Also yeah, Fate is not angry that Negi got a better plan than him but I still think it's weird that he is kinda not wanting to listen to it. The mater of thinking that Negi is naive or not would come after listening the plan, not before.

So I guess that it will be revealed that Zact (or whoever the hooded guy is) want his plan to work for another X reason that Fate wasn't aware of, otherwhise only Fate and Tsukuyomi would get to fight.
Aug 10, 2010 10:37 PM
Aug 2008
I thought Fate's reaction was a little unexpected... in a bad way. It's not a very obvious or explained response (yet).

I'm guessing it will probably be something like this: Fate went through every potential solution before figuring out that his only option was Cosmo Entelechia. He really didn't want to use it but there really was no other choice, and he's angry that some 10-year-old brat now is swooping in claiming that he knows the answer when he doesn't know what Fate has been through or sacrificed to reach his conclusion.

As an aside, it's weird to me how devoted Negi and co. are to saving the "fake" people of the magic world. I know they still need to save Asuna and Anya, but my understanding is that non-human residents of the magic world are something more akin to AIs... what are you really saving? But I guess that approaches a much deeper philosophical question than this series is likely to take on.
Aug 13, 2010 4:57 AM

Dec 2008
pretty good chapter! And seems like Negi has a plan to alter the world's "inevitable" path (which leads to Fate's reaction at the end). Curious to see the battle with Zazie's sister, how the other's are going to escape the illusion though, as well as how the progress to the top of the tower will go like.

Lol at Chisame's reaction to finding out that her life up to now was in fact satisfactory though aha.

And about the hooded figure (the person who brought Zazie's sister and somewhat has the same hairstyle as Fate . . .). Not sure who exactly this person may be . . but I think it may be
. Then again I could be wrong haha.
Aug 13, 2010 7:05 AM
Mar 2010
Notoriety said:
As an aside, it's weird to me how devoted Negi and co. are to saving the "fake" people of the magic world. I know they still need to save Asuna and Anya, but my understanding is that non-human residents of the magic world are something more akin to AIs... what are you really saving? But I guess that approaches a much deeper philosophical question than this series is likely to take on.

Think of it this way. The non-human residents of the magic world are like Chachamaru. Artificially created, but they're sentient, and have souls. Negi and company would not abandon Chachamaru to death/the afterlife on the principal that "Meh, she's just an AI moving around a robotic body." Likewise they would not shrug off the deaths of magic world natives with "Meh, they're just AI's moving around magical bodies."
Aug 22, 2010 3:30 PM

Feb 2008
GrayArchon said:
Notoriety said:

Think of it this way. The non-human residents of the magic world are like Chachamaru. Artificially created, but they're sentient, and have souls. Negi and company would not abandon Chachamaru to death/the afterlife on the principal that "Meh, she's just an AI moving around a robotic body." Likewise they would not shrug off the deaths of magic world natives with "Meh, they're just AI's moving around magical bodies."

i would have thought something like this was obvious from the get go. if this wasn't the case, the decision to eliminate all the "fake" people would have been made long ago.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 355 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ichig0fan - Mar 10, 2012

195 by sookydoobee »»
Mar 26, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 19, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 19, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 46 Discussion

Deago - Jul 15, 2022

1 by KeyboardKlutz »»
Aug 19, 2022 11:39 AM

» Who he ends up with and how many

Radtoter - Sep 28, 2021

1 by asiank0ala »»
Jun 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 14 Discussion

R2 - Oct 27, 2017

1 by Mattinator95 »»
Mar 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.